• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Australia

Arab Femdom in Australia

Abdul Al-Haddad is the kind of guy who thinks he's all that just because he's a big and tall young Black Muslim man. He thinks he's the Big Man on the Carleton University campus in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. He's from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and has that All-Somali Swagger about him. He always wears a Black leather jacket with the Canadian and Somali flags on it emblazoned side by side, a tribute to his Canadian-Somali origins and aspirations. I find him annoying as hell sometimes, and oddly appealing occasionally. That's why I decided to teach the fool a lesson. Black Muslim men in North America think us White girls are easy, and submissive. Well, I decided to show this arrogant Black guy my dominant side. My name is Rose Arlington and I approve this message.

I was born and raised in the City of Melbourne, in the Australian State of Victoria. Just a five-foot-eleven, blonde-haired and green-eyed gal of English descent. I used to play rugby for Melbourne's very own Winston Academy and I excelled at other sports like basketball and soccer. I won a scholarship to study at Carleton University in the Ontario region of Canada. I never thought about living in Canada until that day, but I guess life can take us many places. While living in Canada, I encountered a strange and fascinating world. Canada is really more politically correct than the Commonwealth of Australia will ever be. Now, don't get me wrong. Australia is home to many immigrants from Africa, the Arab countries, China, India and the Caribbean. However, these immigrants know that Australia is run by Australians while immigrants in North America think they run the show. What a load of crock!

Canadians appear meek on the outside but they're mean as hell on the inside. Australians aren't pretenders. If we don't like you, we let you know. I happened to be in my Criminology class, browsing through my iPhone one afternoon when Abdul Al-Haddad opened his mouth and said something weird again. He said something about White guys not being able to jump, and a lot of the White students and the Black ones laughed it off. I reminded everyone that Lebron James and Dwayne Wade got their asses handed to them by a big and tall White guy in the 2011 NBA Finals. That's when the class fell silent. I guess I wasn't supposed to say anything controversial. I'm supposed to be a meek White chick and act all flowery while macho Black guys act like they own the place. Well, sorry. I'm not that kind of gal. I'm an Australian woman born and bred. If you piss me off, I will put you in your place.

Like a simpleton with a one-trick pony, Abdul called me a racist for reminding everyone that Black guys didn't have a monopoly on athleticism. I simply hate stereotypes. If a Black guy can swim in the Olympics and be celebrated for it, then a White guy can excel at basketball without being considered an anomaly. That was my reasoning. I don't play the political correctness game. Abdul scoffed and told me I was taking the easy way out. I got mad, and challenged him. I told him that I, a White chick, could kick his ass at basketball. The whole class fell silent. Abdul looked around, smiled, and accepted my challenge. That afternoon, in front of twenty or so people, I beat him twenty six to twenty four in a shoot-out challenge.

To say that Abdul felt humiliated would be the understatement of the year. I stood there, victoriously smiling. Everybody clapped for me, including several Black guys from class who were usually in Abdul's corner. Abdul tried to play it off, and told me that he was being a gentleman by letting the lady win. I shook my head, laughed loudly and walked away. I expected Abdul to be seriously angry about being publicly humiliated by me, and he was. Hey, I always win because I play to win. I don't bow down to stereotypes. I've beaten Black girls and Black guys at basketball.

The reverse is also true. Talent flows in many unexpected directions. I once got my ass handed to me by a Nigerian female student when I took up swimming in high school. Elisabeth Adewale of southwest Nigeria grew up near a vast river. She'd been swimming ever since she could remember. This shows you that stereotypes don't mean shit. A White chick who beats Black male and Black female athletes at basketball can get her ass kicked by a Black female swimmer. Your gender or skin colour shouldn't mean anything on a level playing field. There are winners and there are losers, and that's simply that. My father taught me that.

The next time I ran into Abdul Al-Haddad was inside the University Center Building. I was on my way to the cafeteria when he accosted me. Instantly my guard was up. He held his hands up, and told me he came in peace. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him dubiously. Abdul told me that he wanted to congratulate me on my awesome basketball skills, and apologize for his behaviour. I didn't think his apology was sincere but took it anyway. Hey, us Australians can be awfully polite and considerate when we want to be. Never let anyone tell you different. Abdul scratched his head, and then hesitated. I told him to spill what was on his mind. He smiled weakly, and asked me to grab a bite with him. I hesitated. Was he up to something? If he was, I'd kick his ass. I know Krav Maga because one of my uncles joined the Israeli defence forces after emigrating to the State of Israel in the 1980s. I was raised Catholic but I've got Protestant, Agnostic and Jewish folk in my family background as well. Anyhow, I accepted Abdul's offer, and we sat down to eat.

Abdul was amazed by how much I ate. I keep my five-foot-eleven, 150-pound body trim and fit. The gym and swim pool of Carleton University are like my second home. I'm there every bloody day. Yet I got a sweet tooth and I love chocolate. I also love French fries, and big burgers. My mum told me once that if I didn't play every damn sport there is, I'd be one fat chick. I think she was right. Abdul and I chatted while dining together. It was during that first dinner together that I saw a different side to the Somali macho man. He confessed to me that back at his old school in Mogadishu, he was a big nerd. He was captain of the debate team and vice president of the fledgling computer science club. He was studying Criminology with a focus on Cyber Crimes at Carleton University. When I asked him what propelled him in such a field, he told me that an online predator once kidnapped one of his Canadian-born Somali female cousins. She was returned safely, but neither she nor the family was ever the same. Abdul told me of his dream of one day joining the Ontario Provincial Police. I told him I wanted to become a police officer in my hometown of Melbourne in Australia. He wished me the best of luck and told me I'd be as kick-ass as the character Clarice in the Hannibal movie series. I smiled at that. I love those movies!

Thus it was that I found myself smiling as I lay in my bed that night. I couldn't get any studying done. Abdul and I exchanged cell numbers and we spent two hours on the phone. Hot damn. The next day, he asked me to go to the movies and I agreed. That's how it began. Abdul and I began hanging out as friends, and I found myself intensely attracted to him. He was far from the annoying bozo he appeared to be in class. He was really smart and sensitive, but for some reason he chose to hide that under the fake macho swagger thing. I told him he could be himself with me. And he was. I found myself drawn to this amazing man. Amazingly, we had a lot in common. We were both international students at Carleton University, and the school made us pay through the nose. Still, education is all-important these days so we did what we had to do. Our friends and classmates were really surprised when we showed up in class together one morning, hand in hand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I'm falling in love with Abdul Al-Haddad, the Somalian stud from Mogadishu, Somaliland. And I'm a Melbourne gal! I never thought it could happen to me. Falling in love with someone so different from me. Oh, well. You can't help who you fall in love with. Abdul and I have a passionate relationship. Oh, yeah. My new man has a seriously sexy body and I don't mean to be stereotypical but he's really well-endowed. Equipped with eight inches of thick, uncircumcised Black manhood. I'm addicted to that sexy body of his. And he worships me while making love to me. What a man!

We're talking about a man who will undress you, carry you to bed, lick every inch of your body and then sex you down like there's no tomorrow. He licked my pussy so damn well I thought he might have been a lesbian in a past life. When I told him that, he laughed endlessly. I love to make love with him. Licking and caressing his broad, muscular body. I love playing with his chest hairs while kissing him. And I can't get enough of the hot, musky scent of his manhood while I go down on him. I love to make him moan while sucking him off. Then I put a condom on his thick rod and hop on for a ride. Oh, yeah. We go at it all night, and leave each other's bodies pleasurably sore. My man is awesome!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arab Femdom in Australia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds