• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sister Sub Ch. 03

Sister Sub Ch. 03

Please leave me your comments. I truly enjoy reading them. This series is a first for me. I have never written anything like this. And the thought of a sister sub that I would be intimate with? Far beyond anything I would even imagine on my own. I'd like to thank a special friend for giving me this idea. Without Him I wouldn't be writing Sister Sub. Without Him, I wouldn't know the things I do today. Thank you Sir.

Master wants me to train her. Master also wants me to name her. He says that lesson one was working together to please Him. Well, that's just easy to do. I love to please Master. Lesson two was taking care of each other. I know what is required of me to fulfill that lesson... I have to train her.

I think back on the way that Master trained me. He took His time and taught me to love to serve Him. He was patient, kind. He only punished when I needed it. He taught me that He was in control and He was looking out for me, that He would give me pleasure when He felt I deserved it. Like that one time...

***

"Now little fucktoy, I want to teach you something new. Lie back."

I followed Master's command and lay down on the bed, on Master's bed. I had only been with Master for a week at this point. I was still new to the whole Dom/sub thing. Oh I had read about it online. But I had never experienced it, until I met my Master. Now He was training me. He told me that He was glad He found me "unblemished" by a former Dom. He said that He can train me to please Him, without having to undo any unnecessary lesson taught by another.

He gently tied my wrists to the bedposts. Then he spread my legs apart. I could feel myself getting wet already as He tied my ankles to the bed as well. He chose another silk scarf and tied it around my head, effectively blinding me.

I felt His warm breath against my neck. I turned my head to the right, trying to locate Him, wanting to kiss Him, but He wasn't there. Then I felt warmth trailing along my body, from my left breast, all the way to my thigh. I squirmed with pleasure. My pussy tingled, wanting, expecting... more.

And then I didn't feel anything. I waited. I honestly wondered if He had left me alone, tied to His bed, spread eagle. I turned my head, one way and then the other, trying to listen for any sound at all. I tried to still my breathing, hoping to eliminate any noise, but the sound of my Master. Suddenly, I felt His tongue quickly lap at my clit. I jumped, as high as I could while tied down. As much as it took me by surprise, I wanted more.

His mouth was on my breast next. His tongue ran lazy circles around my nipple. He had already learned that the right nipple was more sensitive, so He focused His attention solely on it. His teeth grazed the bud, and then his tongue caressed it. He played this game for what seemed to be forever before suddenly sucking my nipple into His mouth. I felt my breast stretch as He sucked and pulled with His mouth. My pussy was on fire. I longed for Him to play this game on my clit.

As quickly as He started, He quit. I lay there panting, wanting to beg for Him to come back. But I already knew that He was in control. I had learned that lesson the hard way and wasn't willing to learn it again.

I felt a touch, almost a whisper, against my pussy. And then nothing. Oh, there it was again. I almost wondered if I had imagined it. But there it was again. He was running His finger along my slit, gently, His touch so light I could barely feel it. And then His finger was inside me, just that fast. My hips bucked in approval. He slowly ran His finger around the inner walls of my pussy, feeling its moisture, its tightness. His tongue gently lapped at my clit, causing me to moan. I'm sure He smiled, although I couldn't see it.

When He added another finger, I felt like I was going to cum all over. He was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. His tongue continued to randomly lap at my clit while His fingers slowly caressed the inside of my pussy, sliding out, and back in. Soon He added a third finger. This only tightened things up, driving me even closer to cumming all over His hand.

"Don't cum without permission fucktoy."

"Yes Sir," I moaned. It was excruciatingly glorious... this feeling Master gave me.

In no time at all Master removed His fingers from my sopping pussy. He held them in front on my mouth and said, "Open".

I opened my mouth to Him, and He put His fingers into my mouth. I had never tasted myself before. It was... different. Not altogether pleasant, but not terribly horrible either. I sucked all my juices from His fingers. I would have preferred to suck His cock, but Master is in control. And He knows what is best for me.

As I lay there panting, I heard Master moving around the room. As I listened, I anticipated His next move. Would He order me to suck His cock? Would He slide His cock inside me and take me to new levels of ecstasy? Would He... what was that? I heard a new sound, almost like a very large mosquito. What could it be?

Suddenly I felt something against my clit. Oh my! He was using a vibrator on my sensitive clit! I tried getting away, but there was nowhere to go. As I moaned and groaned a warm feeling spread through my body, and I felt the urge to cum.

"Please Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet."

I could hear the smile in His voice. But I was trying to hard to focus on obeying to possible get upset that He was enjoying this way too much. The vibrator continued to tease my clit. I fought the urge to cum, knowing that a momentary release would result in discipline.

"Cum now fucktoy. Now."

As soon as He said the words, I was cumming like I had never cum before. The vibrator left my clit, but was replaced by His cock. I felt Him enter me just as I was coming down. He filled me. I was going to cum again soon.

My body tried to keep time with His thrusts, but it was hard to do tied down. I could hear Master grunt as He thrusted into me, harder and harder. "You may cum when I do," He said.

Soon I felt His seed spread through my pussy. I came right along with Him. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed over me. I couldn't see, couldn't hear. All I knew was sweet ecstasy. Once I finally floated back to reality, I opened my eyes and saw Him lying there watching me. He had removed my blindfold. And He was smiling.

"That was awesome Master."

"I control your orgasms, understand?"

"Yes Master," I answered with a smile. If controlling my orgasms meant pleasure like that, I was more than happy to comply!

***

'That's it,' I think, 'I will teach her that only Master controls her orgasms. I will bring her to the brink, and deny her the pleasure, until Master can give it! Then she will appreciate Him more, be more willing to serve Him. I will show her the delight she can have when Master lets her cum.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sister Sub Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds