• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip Ch. 03

Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip Ch. 03

So unknown to my husband I had continued to see Chris. We would meet in parking lots or I would go to his place for a "quickie." One time I had met him during his lunch break at his job and gave him a rough blow job in the parking garage. Chris was turning into a great 'lover' always making sure I would orgasm multiple times. I was beginning to enjoy our arrangement and his big black cock was beginning to fit me perfectly. When I would fuck him I would avoid having sex with my husband for a few days to allow my pussy to recover. Frequent trips to the gym and many leg lifts and ab crunches would tighten my pussy up a little.

After a few months my husband had to go back out of town again. So I let Chris know. He said he wouldn't be able to spend any time with me this weekend. His friend from college and his friend's wife would be in town and he already had promised to show them around. He explained this to me on the phone the day before my husband was leaving.

"I'm sorry Suzan." He said. "Maybe we can double date Saturday, dinner or something."

"Well ok, but I would rather just spend time with you." I said.

"You know I would like that too, shit I get hard just talking on the phone with you." He said.

"Well hopefully you will find some time." I answered. "Talk to you Friday." It was Wednesday.

That night my husband fucked me hard and asked if I had had any recent adventures. This was my chance to tell him about Chris.

"Nothing recently since that time I went shopping." I answered. Surprised by my lie. I came hard on his cock. Though not nearly as large as Chris's, my husband experience more than made up for it.

I was having it good. It had seemed that recently I couldn't get enough cock. I was in my late thirties and sex was becoming for more enjoyable than it had been at any point in my life. I had become a cocksucking specialist. I was able to choke back huge cocks and almost to the millisecond know just before a man would cum. I kept in shape and between Chris and my husband I had plenty of orgasms to keep me satisfied.

But, my husband was going out of town for a week and a half and Chris seemed to be too busy with is life for me. My husband kissed me goodbye the next day and I was all alone in our apartment.

Friday rolled about after a night of playing with myself.

Phone rings, I glance out my cell and see Kristy. Kristy was the name I kept Chris's number under.

I answered. "Hello."

"Hey Susan, its Chris. Tommy made it in but his wife didn't come. So we are going to just hang out." Chris said.

Well this was my chance to get good and fucked. I paused for a second and said "well I could come over."

"You sure you want to do that." Chris answered "

"Yeah sure why not?" I asked.

"Well Shawn wanted me to call around and see if I could get him a date or something." He answered.

"What I am not good enough?" I asked, pouting a little.

"You are more than enough and you are the first chic I called, but I don't want to ask you to do anything you don't want to do." Chris said.

"When have I ever said no to anything you asked me to do?" I stated.

"Never, but it is two guys and I don't know how you feel about that." He said.

"It is just sex, remember Chris?" I asked.

"Yes I know, are you sure?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, I can be over in an hour and Chris one more thing." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Tell your friend, Shawn, to get ready for a great fucking, I need it badly." I said.

"Sure will." He said.

"See you in a few." I said and hung up.

I was early evening when I got in my car. Before leaving I called my husband to 'check in.'

He said he was going to have some drinks with some co-workers. I told him I would be going to bed early since I felt a little under the weather.

Actually, I felt great and was looking forward to getting to Chris's apartment and meeting Shawn his college friend. I had seen a couple pictures of him Chris had shown me while at his apartment of both of them and I just knew exactly what was going to happen.

A train, hopefully. It had been sometime since I had two black cocks at the same time and I am sure I left a spot on my car seat while driving to Chris's apartment.

When I pulled up I could see the curtains in Chris's apartment moving. I got out of my car wearing a mid-thigh length skirt and a halter top that accented my tits. Glossy red lipstick of set the black color of my skirt and halter top. No bra and no panties for sure and my pussy was shaved with just the landing strip my husband liked.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A handsome black man answered the door. I assumed it was Shawn. He smiled while looking at me and my chest.

"Why hello, come in, come in." He said.

I walked by him and his closeness to my body caused me to tingle a little. Shit I was beyond turned on. Just that brief exchange of stares had my body tingling. Chris and I had talked about some of my past experiences with multiple partners but he had never done anything like that.

I walked to the couch as usual and heard Chris coming down the hallway dressed in shorts and a white tee shirt.

"Hello Suzan, you look terrific as usual." Chris said while heading into his kitchenette.

"Thank you, what have you guys been doing?" I asked.

"Not much, just catching up on what has been going on." Chris answered.

Shawn sat on the couch close enough to me for his muscular thigh to rub mine.

"Nice to meet you Shawn." I said with a sly smile on my face.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Suzan, Chris has told me a lot about you." He answered while in a chest gazing trance.

That is something I am used too. My 36 C cup breasts always demanded the stares of men.

"What have you told him, Chris?" I asked while watching Shawn adjust his crotch and wiggle a little in the coach.

"Everything, mostly how hot you are and experienced." He said bluntly while sitting on the couch on the other side from Shawn. He handed me a glass of water. I took a drink and licked some of the water residue off my high gloss red lipstick.

"How long you staying this evening?" Chris asked.

I turned toward him and said "I don't know, I guess when you throw me out."

Both Shawn and he chuckled a little.

Shawn then said "I guess you will be here a while. Chris you were right, Suzan is a dream come true."

"What else did he tell you?" I asked Shawn.

Shawn winked and said "I have known Chris a long time and we don't keep secrets."

"Really, I do, and by the looks of that ring on your finger, you do too." I said.

Shawn smiled and said "Your secret is safe with me and it sounds like you would like some of this." Shawn leaned back in the couch and grabbed his cock through his sweat pants. He knew it was huge, rivaling Chris's size. I could see the outline of his cock and the ridge surrounding the head.

"Well it is getting warm in here." I said.

Chris quickly said "You can get comfortable Suzan, we don't mind."

I smiled in Chris's direction and asked "My top is a little tight, mind?"

Chris shook his head indicating he didn't mind. I pulled my top down exposing my chest. Shawn sucked some air in and a low whistle escaped his lips. I straightened my back thrusting my nipples into the air. I was looking at Chris when I felt Shawn's hand grab at my chest. He started twisting my nipple.

"These are everything you said they were." Shawn said.

I reached out and grabbed at Chris' cock through his shorts. I ran my long nails up and down the shaft through the fabric. His cock responded by getting hard and twitching when my nails would go over the head.

"Mmmm. That feels good." Chris said. He leaned back a little.

I looked at Shawn and ran my right hand up his thigh and began tugging on his cock. His shoulders shuddered slightly and he leaned back stopping his groping of my chest. Chris pushed his shorts down to his ankles exposing his large black cock. "Why don't you suck on me a little, show Shawn how good you are."

I stopped stroking both cocks and leaned over Chris's lap. I felt Shawn stand up when my lips encircled Chris' cock. "Yeah that's it." Chris breathed.

I took his cock deep in my mouth and tightened my kips around his pole. His cock began to stiffen further.

"She is good, god damn, I can hardly wait." Shawn said. Suddenly I could feel Shawn's hand rubbing my pussy through my panties. "She is wet as hell."

I then felt Chris's hands grab at my pony tail and force more black meat down my throat. I gagged a little. "Thata a girl." Chris said while force feeding me cock.

Shawn pulled my panties down and pushed my skirt up exposing my ass and pussy to the crisp evening air. I could feel the moister on my upper thighs from my early wetness in anticipation of what was happening right now.

I pulled my head up and Chris allowed me to take a second to get my breath back. I could see the ring of fading lipstick on a fat fuck stick. I smiled up at Chris and turned my head to see Shawn pumping on his cock and totally naked now.

"You guys are taking advantage me?" I have asked and stated at the same time.

"You seem willing, bitch." Shawn answered.

"Bitch huh?" I asked.

Shawn just nodded and pulled my head in his direction. "My turn."

Shawn was standing and I was on my hands and knees on the couch. I could feel Chris moving into position to fuck me.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck me hard." Shawn breathed while pushing his cock down my throat. I gagged again and pulled my head back up. I was not prepared for the Shawn's roughness. "Easy big boy." I said.

"Come on you can do it." Shawn said while pulling hard on my pony tail. I took him all in until my outstretched tongue touched his balls. He held me there a second and released. I was ready for that one and did not gag. I began to slurp up and down his shaft and Chris pushed his cock into my pussy from behind. My warmth between my legs told me I was going to cum quickly. Chris began to slowly rotate his hips and I began pushing my pussy towards him grinding into his crotch. He was buried to the base of his cock.

"This chic knows all about sucking dick. God damn. She is better than my wife for sure." Shawn said.

"She loves sucking cock, don't you Suzan." Chris said.

I nodded my head while both men loaded me up with a lot of black cock. My backside began shuddering and my toes curled. My ass began to shake uncontrollably and my pussy constricted around Chris's cock. I came hard and pulled my mouth from Shawn.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming. Fuck." I half yelled.

Chris began to slam his hips into my ass and pulled my hips toward him then pushing away until almost all of his cock was out of my sloppy pussy. Then he slammed it deep and held it there while I finished cumming.

"Oooo, yeah, that was great." I said and then I sucked Shawn's cock back into my mouth.

"This slut is in heat. I want some of that pussy." Shawn said.

"Let go to the bedroom." Chris said.

My orgasm had subsided and I was left with an empty feeling as Chris pulled away. I continued to lick Shawn's dark shaft.

"Come on baby, time for a hard fuck." Chris said.

I pulled away and got to my shaky feet. I smiled at Shawn. "Damn you are tall." Shawn said.

I smiled and followed Chris's naked hard ass down the hallway. I went to his familiar bed and sat on the edge. My hands went to my nipples and gently rubbed them. "You want some of this?" I asked while looking at Shawn's cock which was coated in my saliva.

He nodded and walked towards me. I grabbed his cock and he pushed me back hard. My feet were still on the floor and my head dangled off the bottom of the bed.

"Watch this." Chris said and walked over to the bottom of the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth. I continued to stroke Shawn and pull him towards my slit. I rubbed the head up and down it then he shoved his cock forward into my wet pussy, sinking it all the way in. Chris's assault on my pussy early had loosened it up to allow it to be stretched totally to its limit. Chris's cock worked its way down my throat.

"You can see her cock in her neck." Chris chuckled.

"No doubt this bitch is a cock hound." Shawn added.

Chris began to fuck my mouth and Shawn began ramming his cock deep in my love channel. My tits were bouncing back and forth. If they had minds or their own they wouldn't know which way to move since both men were thrusting equally hard in my mouth and pussy. I began to squirm under the pressure being applied to my throat. Chris sensed this and eased his thrust to about 5 or 6 inches of cock in my mouth. I began to catch my breath with Shawn began to wiggle his finger around my butt hole.

"She gots a tight ass." Shawn said.

"Yeah, I know, she'll let you fuck it if you want." Chris said.

"I'm good with this pussy for now." Shawn said and thrust deep inside my pussy and began to grind into my clit with his hard stomach.

"Mmmmhhh." I managed.

Chris pulled out of my mouth and I raised my head to look into Shawn's eyes. "Fuck yeah. Your cock feels good." I said.

I reached my right hand down and rubbed on my clit. Warmth began to build in my pussy and electricity surged out from the deep dicking Shawn was given me. I came on his cock this time. I wrapped my long legs around his back as he seemed to intensify his thrusts. My left hands found Chris's balls and I grazed them with my nails while he stroked his cock in my face.

"Open up Suzan." Chris said.

I opened my mouth and cum blasted into my mouth and covered my chin. I felt some of the warm cum splash my tits.

"Aaurgh." Chris moaned.

"What a slut." Shawn said then added "I wanna cum in your mouth too."

He pulled his cock out and I knelt in front of him on the floor. Shawn slapped my cheek with his hard cock and pushed it past my lips. I grazed his cock head with my lips and his body responded with a shudder. Almost immediately cum erupted from his cock filling my mouth. I swallowed quickly as stream after stream shot into my throat from the spasms his cock was having.

"Yeah, swallow it, bitch." Shawn said.

"She is good, huh bro?" Chris said.

"Oh yeah. We aint done yet though." Shawn said while smiling down at my cum covered face.

Shawn fucked me three more times that night and came ever time in my mouth. Once after fucking my ass. He told me his wife wouldn't do that and I always have wondered why woman don't. My experience has always been guys like that more and it has never bothered me. Chris fucked me a few more times that night also. He tried while Shawn was fucking me in the ass but too much dick is too much dick and I couldn't quite get one in my pussy and ass. They were both just too big.

I only had seen Shawn three times after that night. I think it was just too much for him. After I stopped seeing him I told my husband about it and of course he wasn't very upset.

Suzan

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds