• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Human Android Ch. 03

Human Android Ch. 03

12

Chapter 03

Anne goes back for more

Anne sat at home in a comfortable sofa attempting to compose a message, feeling anything but comfortable. Should she tell her husband what happened over a view-phone or wait until he arrived home from Hong Kong. The terrible guilt meant she needed to face his anger but which would be better for him.

Every attempt at putting it into words, what happened, how it happened, left her feeling weak, pathetic and guilty. Her husband knew she liked to be controlled so would he believe it had been an accident? It wasn't that young mans fault for he had genuinely thought she was an android.

He had sex with her, twice! The last time she had sucked him dry. She had become excited and debased herself before him like a pathetic sex slave. He was shocked on finding she was a College Professor and promised not to tell anyone, though it was still worrying it might become a rumor around college, even without the details surfacing it would be dreadful.

She was a respected mature woman with a fearsome reputation on campus and ran her department with a sever strictness. Her reputation would crumble if it were discovered she was playing naughty games, pretending to be an android, in the privacy of her home. Worse still, she might ruin her career if it was known she had played the game with a student.

The priority had to be telling her husband what happened and it couldn't wait until he came home from Hong Kong. Was she taking the easy way out or did he deserve to know as soon as possible? Suffering from a lack of sleep meant it wasn't easy to compose a message. She tried to look steadily into the communications system but every time she started to record the confession a stirring of arousal shocked her into silence.

"Sleep, I need to sleep then conference him face to face," she sighed.

It was three days since that horrendous day of debauchery and she had tried to contact him only once but not achieved a connection. The house was untidy, food left uneaten and she looked a mess. Sitting in front of a large screen she prepared herself for the worst. He was sure to become angry but that would be a small part of a deserved penitence.

A flashing light on the console couldn't be ignored, or maybe she was just putting off the dreadful moment of contacting him. Not wanting to get caught up in college business she nevertheless decided to receive it. "Play received massages," she said clearly. It was from her husband! Voice only no image. She put her head in her hands wanting to weep but was out of tears.

***

"Larry, will you be home for awhile I need to see you, urgently!" Anne spoke quickly and to the point with the usual commanding voice, almost.

"Yes," he said, not managing another word before she disconnected.

***

The electronic apartment doors were open for her to bounce into the room in a state of agitation. She looked terrible. She hadn't showered or fixed her hair. He wasn't sure if she ever wore makeup but she certainly wasn't wearing it now. The tarnished professor was still a very desirable and voluptuous woman.

He tried hard not to think about what they got up to last time she was there. From his point of view he hadn't just done it to her, she had participated with enthusiasm. He had to admit, she had no choice, though he didn't know that at the time.

All that bothered him right then was the important question; had he gotten away with it or would he be thrown out of college.

"Larry!" she said, looking past him, glaring at the gaming chair.

He didn't know whether to call her Anne or professor so kept quiet.

"I need you to do something for me," she stated firmly. She tried to push past him toward the chair Larry used for gaming. "I want you to invoke the most powerful program on this damn implant then keep it running until the start of semester," she announced.

The words tumbled from her mouth in an avalanche falling upon him without making sense. "You can't do that, it's dangerous," he said, while trying to catch up with what was going on. "You could damage your memory, other things, I don't know what it will do to you," he said, sounding lame. This was so unexpected he spoke in a daze, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"You owe me, so just do as you are told," she growled at him.

Trying for time he stammered a question feeling very nervous now she had become the bitch professor again. "Which program do you mean?" he asked. How could he do such a thing to a university professor? This was Professor Draper not some stupid reckless student out for a thrill. He was in trouble whatever he did.

"Any, it doesn't matter. So long as it's strong and I don't have to think or make decisions," she told him firmly.

Seeing his reluctance was leading to a refusal Anne changed tack from stick to carrot. "The slave one, that will do it," she said. It wasn't working, he looked shaken by the proposal so decided to invoke the oldest trick in the book. She decided to excite the young guy, to get him thinking through his penis to override the reluctance.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked, now trying to sound feminine and vulnerable. "Your very own sex slave for five weeks, obeying your every command," Anne teased, with her breasts grazing his chest.

In desperation she gently swung her hips moving her nipples back and forth over his t-shirt. "Would you rather have a compliant cheerleader pandering to your whims? You could try out all sorts of delicious games, all of them if you like," she said, while trying to sound sexy which was wholly uncharacteristic of her.

Anne realized her breathing had become ragged, a sign of arousal, but couldn't stop because she too was thinking about what it would be like. "Think about it Larry, your very own woman bent to your will, enthusiastically pandering to your every whim, unable to resist anything, always grateful to receive your attention," she said, warming to the theme.

"If you'd prefer your innocent little slave girl could protest. An unwilling woman forced to pander to your darkest fantasies, being enforced to carryout so many dirty perversions, just for you," she breathed into his ear.

He wound his arms around her waist, lifted and dumped her into the chair. She had always despised the use of feminine charms by women to get what they wanted but she was desperate and it worked. The distasteful words were something she could never have uttered before that fateful day and was still wondering where they came from.

She watched him secure her hands in the gloves of the gaming chair then her feet. A shiver of fear ran through her whole body at the thought of it but she bit her lip to stop a last minute retraction. It had to be done! It was the only way to stop the anguished thoughts constantly churning in her mind.

He quickly secured her to the chair and looked up at her. Balancing his weight on the arms of the chair he leaned close to her face. He didn't know where to start. "Why? Tell me now," he calmly asked, though feeling excited and fearful all rolled into one.

"No! I can't," she wailed. Under his intense stare and the determination on his face she began to relate her husband's message, something she had tried not to think about.

"He'll come back, there's nowhere else to go. He loves you and will get over it just give him time. It wasn't your fault. You'll both get over it, time is a great healer," he said.

"Huh! I've use that one myself. You just don't understand!" she said, in a heavy tone of voice.

"I'll try so tell me again," he demanded.

The combination of being secured and the dominating stance was working on her submissive side, squeezing out the reluctance to think about it let alone talk.

"He's not coming back. The message wasn't about me it was about him and someone else. He had no intention of returning, he's run away with another woman," she cried.

The flood of tears had been held back with the thought she didn't deserve to feel sorry for herself. She hadn't had a chance to assuage any of the guilt by telling him what she had done. She knew he wanted someone less bossy, less interfering, more of a home maker, not a college policy maker.

"I tried letting him be the one in charge but couldn't do it, however hard I tried to let go it was me making the decisions. At least with this implant he could be the boss for a little awhile," she said.

Larry dabbed away the tears with an antistatic cloth. He put his arms around her head with his face touching hers. He tenderly kissed away the remaining tears. She was becoming calm, losing that look of fervor when she stormed into the apartment.

He manipulated the keyboard with hands skimming over the keys. It was much faster than voice commands which could be misinterpreted at this deep level. In such a state of exhaustion and so used to it, she hadn't even noticed the implant become active with his new program loading onto the implant.

"You promise to do as you are told?" he asked. When she nodded and gave him a weak smile he freed her hands and feet. Larry pulled her up from the chair and took hold of a wrist. He guided her into the bedroom.

"You need sleep. I'll cuddle and look after you until you feel able to cope," he told her. He didn't offer a choice, so, as expected under the new program Anne gave in. He slipped her shoes off then the dress, thankful it wasn't complicated with zips and buttons.

On the bed he cradled her in his arms. "Sleep now, think later," he ordered, in a deep calming voice. He kissed her eyelids, stroked her hair, smoothing it away from her face. Her eyes fluttered, closed and she fell fast asleep. Continuing to stroke her hair he found the contact then what felt like a mole to switch off the implant.

He held her close murmuring sweet words for an hour until he too fell asleep.

***

Three days ago he downloaded onto his computer the programs from her implant. Intrigued as to how they were written he decided to write his own, using their style, hoping to get a clue on how the security program was constructed. He didn't want to write a gross sex game so instead ended up writing a more romantic one. He didn't have a clue the motivation was from feelings he had for the professor after their sexual encounter.

At the time writing it was just a game and a distraction from thinking about what he had done to the woman. When she walked in feeling so wretched it did come in handy, calming the professor down. As much as he had been tempted to use her as she requested, this was less dangerous and a good test of his programming skills. Had it worked? He may never know for it had been used for only a few minutes.

***

Anne awoke late from a much needed deep sleep. She at last felt rested and able to cope with the world. Larry was there with a makeshift tray, looking as though it were made for carrying electronic parts. The breakfast presented on it stirred her stomach to life.

"Tea?" he asked.

"Yes please. I've drunk too much coffee over the past three days, lived on it," she said, through a mouthful of toast. She couldn't stop eating. She felt nervous not knowing what to say to this handsome young man after talking to him so lewdly.

"Thank you," she managed to say while going pink with embarrassment.

"Breakfast is my favorite meal," he smiled. "What's yours?" he asked.

"I guess I've forgotten. Too many hurried snacks between meetings," she smiled back. "I didn't mean just breakfast, thanks for everything you've done," she said with a coy smile.

"For everything?" he teased, emphasizing the word 'everything'.

"Yes," she began, stopping abruptly on seeing his face, catching the meaning. She was blushing again, highly embarrassed from thinking of that dreadful sex session.

"You're being naughty!" she squirmed, with a mock admonishment, almost upsetting the tray.

The banter went back and forth while they ate, with laughter communicating as much as the words. They learnt a lot about each other which was refreshing as she hadn't taken the time to really talk to anyone in a long time.

The young man was flirting with her, yet she felt the fast patter of her heart as though becoming infatuated with him. It was like a first boyfriend, before she became cynical in the academic world. It had been a time of innocence, of feeling safe and cared for, learning to care for someone else.

When he carried out the tray she quickly lifted the sheet, knowing she still wore underwear but needing to check how old and tatty it was. The smell of her body wafted up reminding her she hadn't showered or changed in a few days.

She jumped up dashing to the bathroom like an anxious teenager. What would he think of her? She wore no make-up, her hair was a mess and she smelt awful.

The towel was at least clean but hardly covered her body. She wrapped and pulled it as best she could but there was still a split up the side. He was pulling the sheets off the bed when she stumbled in feeling awkward and self conscious.

"Err. Could I have my dress please," she asked.

"I've put everything in the wash," he told her. "Grab something from the closet, it won't take long," he added.

It was true the dress and underwear were well lived in, besides, he'd seen her naked before and was certainly very familiar with her body. She blushed anyway and just stood there awkwardly like an innocent teenager until he left.

Quickly rummaging through his clothes brought a little thrill from being so close to his personal things. There was no way his jeans would fit so a shirt would have to do. The white formal shirt had a tail that covered her bottom but the front threatened to split apart with every step, even with the lower buttons done up. The top buttons wouldn't fasten at all as her breasts were far too big for it.

An even greater feeling of intimacy was felt while rummaging through his underwear draw. On finding a white pair of cotton briefs they were quickly pulled on feeling snug and comfortable. They were a tight fit but at least now she could concentrate on keeping her breasts under control.

"Wow! You look gorgeous," he told her, when she walked into the main room. She flushed pink yet again and looked down at the floor as though picking a way over rough ground. It was more of a workshop than a lounge though it was clean, because of the delicate electronics rather than a need for tidiness.

Anne became embarrassed and gripped the shirt tight trying to keep it closed. If it wasn't for a large bust overhanging a slim waist she might have looked demure.

"Come and sit here, I'll show you some of my work," he said.

An evident enthusiasm to share what was important to him left her feeling eager. Electronics and the workings of computers had always left her cold but she felt interested in what pleased him. She wanted to please him, wanted to share in his youthful enthusiasm.

He was young and alive and it fired her with a fresh energy she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Be careful, I'll take the connector out of the way first," he told her. The connection between the computer and her implant had been left attached to the back of the chair. He parted her hair out of the way and suddenly stopped fiddling. Last night he had gently pressed the switch to manually deactivate the implant. He looked again to realize it wasn't a switch but a genuine mole. The implant may have been active all night and was still insidiously working away at her mind.

"On second thoughts I'll have a quick look at the implant to see if it can be neutralized. You don't need it now do you?" he asked.

"I guess not," she said. A feeling of unease stirred but was dismissed for she trusted him. It was a curious thought that she also felt a little disappointed at the thought of losing those naughty games.

He examined the analysis of when and what had been activated. It was true the program had been running all night, over twelve hours, setting out the rules of a new game to help her play it. Her mind would have been absorbing the rules, applying them to her way of thinking, influencing how to behave within the confines of the game.

It was a useful way to learn new rules of behavior, like getting rid of unwanted habits, or becoming aware of an unfamiliar culture when visiting a country for the first time. The effect wasn't permanent if used correctly.

This behavior pattern had been working on her mind all night while asleep, with little resistance to it. Her mind had probably absorbed this new information like a sponge.

"You don't have to if it's difficult," she said. There shouldn't be a reluctance to give up the ability of letting someone else control her. It had been an effective release of inhibitions, allowing her to enjoy being very naughty, with the right person of course.

He shut the implant off through the computer and turned around to take a close look at her. Her eyes were big and shining brightly. She gave him a great big pleasurable smile.

"I trust you not to startup any of those very naughty games," she said, looking at him with an impish grin.

He only now noticed the change in tone of voice and the way she was looking at him. Professor Draper had a crush on him! More than that, she was behaving like an eighteen year old rather than a mature responsible woman over thirty. That new program had worked upon her though he hadn't intended it to be so effective and deep seated.

Having used the implant so much she had become very vulnerable to it with hardly any resistance to its influence. He knew that from when he accidently turned her into a sex slave. At least then he had the excuse he thought she was just an android. Hell! This was bad. He would have to be careful or be in serious trouble.

"Do you want to play a game?" he asked.

"If you want to," she said. She looked away from him, hanging her head, looking coy. The rest of her body was less so. She no longer kept the shirt together revealing a stunning cleavage. Sitting in the chair with legs slightly parted revealed swelling lips in the tight panties.

"What would you like?" he asked. As the bitch professor she wouldn't be even sitting there like that, so how far gone was she.

"Whatever you like, the choice is yours, Larry. You deserve it. I've been such a nuisance, I just want you to have some fun after being so kind to me," she smiled, with that same demure turn of the head.

The implant was inactive so he meant to just test her though he could feel the heat in his jeans rising. He looked at her breasts heaving from breathing heavily. Her legs were parting more as they spoke.

"I trust you to look after me. I'd like to look after you too but I guess I need a little encouragement. You do like me Larry, don't you?" she asked, looking up at him with big sensuous eyes.

"Yes I do, very much," he said. To his surprise he meant it.

"All you have to do is say what you want and I'll be yours, Larry," she said, in a whispery voice.

He realized she thought the implant was still active. It wouldn't really be taking advantage if it was off, he reasoned. It would just be a suggestion that could be refused, if she wanted to. He knew his cock was influencing the decision making but couldn't help it.

"Will you be my sex slave?" he asked. It wasn't even an order and the implant was switched off. He conveniently put to the back of his mind she was smitten with him from that new program he had brainwashed her with. She was an experienced woman used to playing sex games so less inhibited than an adolescent and the professor was worked up and more than willing to play.

The ache in her stomach needed appeasing. There was an ache between her legs that needed fulfilling. She needed her lovely wonderful Larry to want her. She needed him and was determined to get him whatever she had to do.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Human Android Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds