• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couples Vacation Ch. 06

Couples Vacation Ch. 06

12

PART VI – Wendy's confession.


We had a very quiet dinner that evening. There was clearly a lot of tension in the air. Tom's wife, Kylie, and I tried to avoid eye contact, afraid we would give away our tryst. Tom and my wife, Wendy, were quiet as well. After dinner, we each headed off to bed, I asked Wendy what was the "thing you and Tom were talking about before?"

"Guess what I saw the other night?" Wendy said, apparently changing the topic.

I had a feeling I knew, but I played along, nonetheless, "what's that?"

"Well, the other night, after we had dinner at that Italian place? We played cards and–-anyway, after I said goodnight, I was a bit randy from Tom talking about who's screwing who at work. You were no help, passed out on the couch...so I decided to give myself a rub. After a few stops and starts, I heard noises downstairs," she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Tom was screwing Kylie!" She said it as if it should be a surprise. "They could've been screwing right in front of you and you wouldn't have known—but boy, were they into it."

"Really," I said, pretending to be nonchalant. "Well it's not surprising, they're married. An they're both young and attractive. . ."

"I'll say," she cut me off. "Did you see Tom's muscles when we were swimming yesterday?!?" She conveniently left out the shower pay-per-view. "He's like a male stripper—but a hot, sexy movie male stripper," she paused, reflecting on his sculpted abs and clean, muscular build.

"Wendy, you don't have to be so obvious," I said, more teasing than hurt.

"Oh please, like you haven't been staring at miss perfect ass all week. Not that I blame you, Kylie is stunning." She paused again. My wife continued hurriedly back to her story. "After a while the grunts and groans moved to the deck outside, so I opened the shade and saw the two of them fucking! You're right to stare at Kylie," my wife offered. "She has a fantastic body, smooth taut skin and a great ass."

"Yeah," I confirmed, then remembered that would give too much away, I restated, "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. And Tom is enormous." The pit in my stomach caved in. My wife, was clearly trying to direct me somewhere. Wendy was casually describing another man's cock, and she knew that would get me horny. Even after all that had happened the past few days, it was still surprising to hear.

"Hey!" I said, trying to defend my 7 inches.

"Oh please, your cock is fine," she said mockingly. "And I know you; you're probably more turned on than jealous. You'd love me to fuck another man, wouldn't you?" She threw that out casually and let it sink in. "Ahh, but Tom's cock," she returned to the new object of her devotion, "even from 20 feet away, is clearly a show piece." She was talking as if I hadn't seen her jerk him off in the bathroom on the second day we were here. She had to know I knew she had seen his cock up close. Maybe she had gone further and was forgetting what I knew.

She continued her tale, "I watched the two of them for 15 minutes before they came back inside. Two gorgeous specimens grunting and moaning like beasts. My pussy was so wet, I fingered myself right there, at the window."

"Wow, really?" It was surprising to hear my seemingly buttoned up wife talk so frankly about her needs and desires. She was gently brushing her thigh and crotch. I could tell she was getting aroused in front of me and was on the verge of not caring if I knew.

"Oh, God, yes. And again, 3 or 4 times in bed, just thinking about him—I mean them. My pussy was so sore by morning, it was almost rubbed raw. Too bad you were drunk and flaccid on the couch. You did finally come along in the morning and did what you could." She added that last bit because it was obvious I was more than a little jealous over her description of Tom. "I was just so amazed at the size of his cock and how he pounded at Kylie. . ."

"You saw it close up, twice in the shower, yesterday and the day before," I reminded her. "Wendy, what is going on? Are you falling in love with him?"

"Oh, baby, no. It's just," she paused, searching for the words. "I just really crave it. It's like an obsession—but not for Tom, just his amazing cock," she said that as if it should comfort me. "I've just never seen anything so big. I'm just curious. You understand, don't you," she pleaded.

"I heard you two reminiscing in the shower—how far did you go Wendy?"

"I didn't fuck him, if that's what you're saying," Wendy said, defiant and defensive.

"You want to fuck him, though don't you?!?" I was nearly shouting. My wife seemed to think anything short of intercourse wasn't cheating.

"Sweetheart," her tone a comforting denial, my wife sat down next to me on the sofa across from the bed and patronizingly put her hand on my thigh. "Of course I want to fuck him." My cock twitched involuntarily. "He's gorgeous. And that cock makes me—oooh—I don't know what," she shivered with excitement. "I don't want to throw away our marriage, but don't you want me to be happy, dear?" I could feel my cock stirring at the thought of my wife succumbing to the massive pole between Tom's legs. The thought of the two of them grunting and moaning together. My suddenly slutty wife getting her fill.

"Look," she said, "it's not like I love him or anything, it's just sex—it's no big deal."

"You keep saying that. You said it his afternoon on the deck," I quickly changed my tone as I remember how my clothes got out there. "What were you two talking about?" I was certain she meant her trip to the island, where they made out and she jerked him off. She must've wanted to confess, or Tom was pushing her to so he could gauge my response.

"Nothing!" she quickly lied. "Okay," my wife said, confessing as if she were telling me about missing a credit card payment. "But it really wasn't a big deal. When we went out to the drugstore earlier today," she paused, searching for the words. My heart leapt—this wasn't about the island, was it?

"What?" I demanded, anxious to hear her confession.

"Well, I kinda blew him," she said, shrugging a little.

"You 'KINDA BLEW' him?!?" I shouted, and then whispered the last word. I was shocked and thrilled. "What the hell does that mean?!?"

"Look, it's not a big deal," she kept saying that, as if it would make it true. "We were talking dirty in the car. Tom was telling me about some of the girls at the office, and the things he had done with them. I looked over at his lap and Tom had an enormous erection. He kept pushing it down with his hand—he even apologized for getting so turned on. It was straining against his shorts—it looked really painful!" My wife was trying to sound sympathetic about Tom's 12 inch python.

"We were halfway into town, in the middle of nowhere, so I told him to pull over by the side of the road. I know how you get when you have a hard on and I won't help you out, and Tom's is sooo much bigger than yours." My cock was stretching, aching as she revealed her slutty adventure. "I couldn't let him just suffer, could I? It's not like I'm going around jerking off random guys. It's just I've just never seen one so big. . ."

"So you had to blow him?"

"Well, I tried to just jerk him off," Wendy explained, trying to make it sound innocent. She told me how Tom had pulled out his cock, sitting in the driver's seat. "Every time I see it, I just get overcome with lust," she recalled. "It's so long and hard—here let me help you with that," she pulled down my shorts releasing my own cock. She began casually stroking my cock as she relayed the events of the day.

"I can't help myself," she repeated. "I tried to resist again," she hesitated. "I know you saw me jerk him off in the shower, but I didn't go any further than that. We did," she hesitated again.

"I heard you talking about the island," I told her. No sense in pretending now.

"Oh. Oh, good," she said. "But I just jerked him off—and he sort of fingered me. But that's not cheating" she protested, trying to rationalize it. "It's just a massage, right?!?"

I sat silently staring at her as she slowly stroked my cock. I wondered how far she would go, rationalizing her obsession for Tom's cock.

"Jerking someone off is not cheating, I mean masseuses do it all the time. And I was able to control myself, both times," she said with a hint of pride. "But seeing him pulling on his long shaft, cupping those massive balls—I had to help."

"So you sucked his big fat cock?" I asked, my passion overcoming me.

"No, not at first. I tried to be good. I tried to stop at just a hand job again—like when you watched us in the bathroom," she reminded me of their first shower romp together. "But we didn't have any lube. Without sunscreen or lotion, I just couldn't get him off with my hand," my wife complained. "I tried for 15 minutes, stroking his shaft and cupping his beautiful, sweet balls." Her left hand slipped under her skirt to finger herself while her right hand stroked my cock. Even thinking about Tom's cock turned my wife into a slut.

"Tom wasn't getting any relief, so he asked if I could use my mouth. Just to lubricate it, nothing more," she tried to rationalize. "His cock was so enormous, though, I couldn't fit it all in at first," she said without hesitation, as if she had no other option. I moaned involuntarily as she casually described going down on another man. "I just sucked on the tip a little at first," she looked at my face; I was biting my lip, trying not to cum until she told the full tale. "Like this," she said, slipping her soft, puffy lips over my cock head, and caressing it with her wet tongue.

"I kept jerking him off, putting the tip of his cock in my mouth and flicking over it with my tongue. I cupped his balls and stroked and pulled them."

"Show me," I demanded through gritted teeth. My cock was swollen to bursting. Wendy pulled her hand from her pussy and grabbed my sack. Her fingers were dripping with her own juices.

"Like this." She rubbed and massaged my scrotum with her left hand, still stroking me with her right. As she paused, she would again engulf only the head of my cock with her soft, warm, wet lips.

"Oh God," I cried out, "put it in your mouth, you slut," I ordered her.

She looked up at me and smiled wryly, my purple cock head just touching her lips. "See how hard it is to stop?" She paused tauntingly then quickly plunged my full measure of cock into her mouth. Her nose, buried in my pubes, she let out a low, guttural moan. I started to cum in her mouth, but she grabbed the base of my cock and pulled me out of her mouth. "Not just yet, husband," she warned, flicking my cock onto her pursed lips to stave off my orgasm. "I'm not even halfway there."

She told me how Tom begged and pleaded for more. "I really wanted to stay faithful, sweetie, but Tom just couldn't cum without using my mouth," she explained. I thought of Kylie, her night with Lisa and poor Brad, and how she said Tom could hold off and not cum for a long time. I knew Tom had played my wife, holding back to get her to finally blow him.

"Well, Tom had given me pointers about how to fit it all in my mouth. But,"

"But what?"

"Well, you know I'm new at oral sex—I hardly ever blow you." I knew those days were over. "He showed me how to give a great blowjob. I had also watched Kylie the other night, and Tom and I had talked explicitly over the last few days about how other women pleasure him." She told me how he had detailed his exploits, including with Kylie and Juliet, Wendy's secretary.

"Didn't you like the blow job I gave you the other day? Tom's been giving me pointers all week. I tried them out on you, but this was my chance to learn firsthand." It almost sounded reasonable. She continued to torment my equipment, expertly pulling, smacking and rubbing my shaft. Enough to keep me hard, but not push me over.

"Tom taught me how to nibble the underside of his head and shaft. He told me how to tickle a man's prostate. He taught me all these great things—for you," she added quickly, "—but I needed to try them out to be sure I was doing it right." She demonstrated each technique that Tom had taught her.

"So, I put just the tip in my mouth at first, while I was still stroking the shaft with both hands. Then I slowly opened my mouth a little more—Tom is at least 7 inches around, so it's hard to get him all in at first." Her left hand released my balls to again finger her own wanton pussy.

"I moved one hand to his balls, like he taught me," she continued. She nibbled my cock under the shaft as she stroked it. I freed her left hand by shoving my own up her skirt. She returned to massaging my balls, her pussy juice mixing with her saliva and my generous pre-cum.

She said she blew Tom for about 10 minutes by the side of the road. "But he was so pent up, and he got very excited." My fingers were thrusting into her twat, I could feel her flowing as she thought of her first blow job with Tom. "He was pushing my head down on his cock, running his fingers through my hair, groping my tits and ass," she said breathlessly. "Mmm, he came," she told me as she pulled her mouth off of my cock, gasping for air, "I couldn't catch it all in my mouth." Wendy hardly ever sucked my cock, and she never swallowed. "He came so much, mmm, so much cum, fuck, yes," she froze, gripping my cock tightly. Her pussy was in spasm around my fingers. She began slamming herself backwards onto my waiting fingers. She thrust herself onto my fingers, her mouth agape and let out a crying gasp "Aaaaachgh!" She slumped her head down, covering my painfully hard cock in her wavy hair. She slightly loosened her grip on my cock and a large dollop of pre-cum spurted out. She took a moment to recover, and then casually licked the pre-cum off my head and slurped my cock back in her mouth.

Regaining her composure as I removed my sopping fingers from her, she returned to the story. "Oh my God, he came so much. We didn't have a towel or anything. Tom shot his cum mostly down my throat, but a lot of it hit me in the face and hair. I licked up what I could, but there was so much."

Wendy then explained that they had to wash up before hitting the drug store. "You don't want your wife going shopping covered in another man's cum, do you," she explained, putting my cock back into her mouth with a knowing smile. "So we drove to the lakeside showers and cleaned up."

"Is that all," I asked, knowing it wasn't, as she still refused to let me cum.

"Well, it was crowded, there were a bunch of college kids there. Some kind of frat and sorority thing. So I took him into the men's shower and we cleaned up."

"You went into the men's shower? Why?" I asked, still being tortured by her casual infidelity and her now expert oral skills.

"Well, I wasn't gonna take Tom into the women's shower—he'd traumatize them with his huge cock," she said greedily. She put my cock back into her mouth to keep the blowjob going, still stroking the shaft as she went.

"Besides, I wanted Tom's cock all to myself." I looked at her knowingly. "Well, those other young men prancing naked—all those cocks swinging free—I couldn't resist." She gave an especially forceful suck on my cock as she released it. "Anyway, while we were in there, Tom got hard again. We were naked and all these college kids were peaking into the stall to stare at us." I could see the college men standing around the stall—how far had she gone? Had she swallowed other cocks without telling me?

"We were washing each other, taking turns. He would lather me up, facing the crowd of boys. I was so horny from blowing him, my pussy was so wet, I almost let him fuck me." She smiled at me from my cock. "But I knew you would want to be there for that." I moaned reflexively at the thought of Tom pounding my wife.

"Tom was behind me, my back to him. He was reaching around to massage soap into my big tits. The nearest boy was maybe 19 or 20. He was a few feet from me. He had been showering naked in the stall across from us, and was drawn over by my big, naked tits and exposed pussy. He had the cutest little cock," she giggled before engulfing my cock again with her wet mouth. "I watched it grow intently for a while. When I looked around again, his friends had surrounded the open stall. He was furiously jerking it off, and I felt Tom's monster cock pressing against my wet, fleshy bottom. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I slipped my hand down my stomach and slipped a finger into my pussy.

"That poor kid quickly erupted, spraying his spunk across my tits. I felt Tom's cock twitch as I wiped it off. The boy collapsed, but his friends found new courage. Realizing Tom didn't care to stop them, they moved closer," my heart leapt. Did she blow all those college boys? Before I finished the thought, she added "Don't worry sweetie, they all had small cocks—I only go crazy for big ones like Tom's. They all came quickly, and most of them managed to get at least a little on me. That made Tom even hornier—his cock was nearly pushing into my pussy. I had to help him release it, so I sucked him off again."

"You did?" I asked, my eyes closed and my cock aching for release. She continued her slow blow job, torturing me.

"Well, with the water and the young guys cheering me on, I actually managed to get him mostly in my mouth this time. He's really big." She cooed, thinking again about Tom's member. "I played with his balls and rubbed his asshole. Inching it further down my throat, as all those horny boys watched." Wendy's description sent me over the edge. As I began to cum, she retold her story quicker and with more raunchy details, making me imagine the details.

"There were so many young men there, jerking their little cocks. And your sweet little wife was sucking off this big, massive cock," she knew I loved it. "The water was drenching us, and my tits were bouncing up and down as I engulfed his cock," Wendy began to slowly push her finger into my wet anus while she stroked my cock with her other hand. "All those young boys, cumming in a big circle jerk around your shy little wife. One of them grabbed my ass, another my tit, do you like that," I arched my back and slammed my cock into her mouth, she pushed back, only to send me over the edge. "And them Tom's cock erupted down my throat, filling me with his hot seed. Ummm, I swallowed it all, baby, every drop." She quickly put me back in her mouth so I could cum in her mouth again. She swallowed every drop of my seed.

"See how much better a cocksucker Tom has made me," she asked. She allowed me to recover briefly before tucking my cock back into my underwear and finishing the story. After the showers, Wendy said, they dried off and got back into the car.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she added. "I kind of let him finger me."

"Really?" I said, too spent to even tell her I knew about what they did on the island.

"Well, I was getting horny from all the cocksucking—you know I don't do that very often. I have needs too, and Tom was happy to lend a finger, or two," Wendy explained. "His fingers are almost the size of a normal cock, like yours, so it was very satisfying. He did rub my tits a little for me, but mostly he just slipped his fingers inside me and pounded me until I came. He was very good at pounding my wet pussy."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"Sweetheart," she said lovingly, "you're my husband—you're the only man I love. I want you to be happy for me."

"I am, I guess." I had fantasized about this, but now it was becoming a reality.

"Look, I didn't fuck him," she demanded. "I really wanted to, but I was able to hold myself back. You should be happy that I didn't."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I still love you, and fucking someone else would feel wrong if you didn't say it was okay."

"But blowing him and jerking him off—that's not a problem? Letting some college kids spray their spunk on you—you're okay with that?" There was a hint of guilt, as I thought of what Kylie and I had done earlier.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couples Vacation Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds