• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 05

Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 05

12

He opened his eyes to see Elaine walking from the bed to the en-suite, and lifted himself to admire her naked, superb shape as she went. Soft giggling behind him made him turn; all three girls were back to their usual selves after the strange events of the day before. Abigail moved over in the bed and cuddled up to him; she giggled again as she rubbed his now smooth chest.

"You can laugh!" He said. She pulled herself up to face level with him and whispered.

"We were just saying; we've never seen Miss Hunter like this before. We've seen her with other men, but she has always had her fun and distanced herself from them; a little pleasure then strictly business -- males passed off to friends and clients. Cindy thinks she may have decided that it's time to settle down and keep one for herself --YOU!" The three giggled.

"I've certainly never seen her kiss a man, and we thought she was going to eat you last night; Abigail was SO jealous," said Fiona as Abigail poked her playfully. He could not but feel that they might be right. The three darted back across the bed as they heard Miss Hunter returning. All the bodies in the bed feigned slumber. She sat on the bed and bent down and kissed his cheek yet again; a half closed eye amongst the three girls witnessed it, and pinched the bottom nearest her. He opened his eyes as though it were for the first time that morning and looked at her as though she were the first and last woman he'd ever seen. This was partly to disguise the fact that he'd already been awake, and partly because he truly felt that way; she had changed his life and he was glad to be her property.

"I've decided I shall take you with me today; I'm going to introduce you to some friends who will be in Nassau when we go. I know they'd like to see who's kindly decided to pay for my trip on this occasion, and they have been keen to meet you since Miss de Ville put word on the grapevine. I take it you have recovered sufficiently." The three girls now stretched and muttered, announcing their wakening, and peeped out over the silky duvet.

"Yes Mistress Elaine, I will be very happy to accompany you." Soft giggles emanated from one of the three as he spoke. A soft smile and gentle blush appeared on the usually fiercely dominant woman's face as she looked at the girls from the corner of her eye.

"You will please always address me as 'Miss Hunter' when girls are present." The three strained to keep straight faces; they had never heard her name before; if he knew it, he must be here to stay.

"You girls go and wash now; don't you dare make a mess, or Miss Proctor shall hear of it." The three scurried off to freshen up and dress. She turned to him once more as he sat on the bed.

"You may kiss my feet now they've gone; I want you to remember your position in my household." He duly knelt and willingly kissed her feet. As he lifted his back and head she pulled him into her soft belly and played with his hair. It was apparent she was trying to remember herself just exactly of his position. Wherever it was, he loved it.

They were all in the lounge area a little later when Miss Proctor and Vicky arrived; their expressions were as though they'd just missed a show. Miss Hunter, Elaine, looked at Vicky suspiciously. She hoped the girl was not gossiping to her business partner unnecessarily. Miss Proctor looked her usual stern and vicious self; black jodhpurs today, riding crop in hand. She eyed the girls who moved behind the male figure as if to find shelter. Miss Hunter intervened.

"These three girls are to be excused duties today. Young Miss Granger will vouch for the actions of two of them yesterday; I've heard they excelled in their duties, and the third showed great support and assistance in their de-briefing afterwards." Miss Proctor's mood softened.

"Well done girls, we must all keep up the good reputation of Red Gables." Victoria Granger was deflated. She'd had her fun yesterday, but wanted to inflict more misery whilst it remained fresh in their memories. 'I'll have you down at the barn again before you know it.' She thought to herself. * * As they sat comfortably in the back of the car, she leaned forward and pulled the blind across to ensure the chauffeur was not bothered by what happened behind her. She pulled his head down to her crotch and spread her legs slightly, and caressed his hair as he inhaled her feminine scent once again.

"You will always know your place when amongst women. You know you are only fit to please us and must obey and submit at the slightest whim of feminine dominance." He was roused by her words but puzzled; she knew he was deeply submissive and recognised the superiority of all women, what could he possibly do to convince her more? He was pulled up and she looked at him starry eyed and looked as though she might cry. He held her close and they indulged yet again in a soft and luxuriant kiss. It was apparent she wanted to own him completely, yet something else owned both of them. When they parted lips he knelt in the foot well and stretched his arms down the sides of her thighs, adopting as submissive a pose as he could. He looked up at her.

"Just because I am your property and am worthless in the eyes of other women, does not mean that you cannot own my soul as well; I want to love you as well as worship you. Please don't be ashamed if you feel the same way too." She opened her arms and accepted him up.

"Oh, I intend to keep you on a very short leash from now on." She said as she smiled through a tear and they held each other close once more. He smiled cheekily.

"I'm still owed a caning from a Head-Girl I do believe." He said as the car approached its destination and she had her toes sucked by her property. This helped her gain her composition once more; she wanted to be at her most dominant in the company of her friends.

The car arrived at a very large country mansion. They passed several people walking the vast lawns, doing various jobs as the car swept up the drive to the house. They stepped out and were greeted by a nicely plump lady of about 55 who was poured into a skin tight latex cat-suit; hair in a tight bun, horse-whip in hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I got carried away with my latest project; 'I'll have Agatha show you round to the summer lawn for cocktails." She then bent over at the top of the steps to place her whip on the floor, offering him a full view of her fully rounded rear end; the camel-toe of her large sex bulging in all its glory. She stood back up again and turned giving him a wicked smile and a wink.

"You must be Elaine's latest. You are cute aren't you? She said you were. If you're a good boy I may let you lick the inside of my cat-suit clean later." She said with a sneering giggle. Elaine tutted.

"Rosemary, you are such a tease. You know you have no need to put on such a show; you will be most welcome to sample him at any time whilst we're here." Rosemary stepped haughtily down the steps and rubbed his crotch as he duly stood to attention.

"In that case I shan't bother changing; you can help me out of this very sweaty latex a little later." His cock pulsated at the thought. Agatha arrived; she was a very feminine and shapely middle-aged woman with piercing green eyes which shone through horn-rim glasses. She had jet black hair and sported purple lipstick, wore a sleeveless black top with tight black leggings. She oozed natural feminine superiority.

"Hi Elaine, lovely to see you again; we're round the other side today." She looked at him with indifference flavoured with natural contempt for all males; "Is he yours or is he here to be put to work by Rosemary?"

"Oh, I own him." Said Elaine as Rosemary was suddenly reminded by Agatha's words and wobbled her delectably plump bottom speedily up the steps.

"I've left the poor boy trussed and gagged, upside down on the 'wheel', I hope he hasn't expired." She said as she disappeared hurriedly through the door. Agatha closed her eyes momentarily and looked to the sky in embarrassment before leading them round to the side of the house which was bathed in warm sunshine. She walked a couple of steps ahead and Elaine took the opportunity to squeeze his hand whilst unseen. She let go as they turned to face a party of five other middle-aged women sat in comfortable chairs around a low table in the shade of a large cedar of Lebanon.

They clapped their hands as the two approached. One of them who was dressed like a casual Lauren Bacall from a forties movie got up and walked over to greet them. She kissed Elaine then gave him all the attention; her long blonde hair waved around her back which was clad in a flimsy chiffon top; her slightly saggy yet very presentable and appealing breasts shone through tantalisingly. Her high waisted slacks emphasised her trim waist and confined her bottom tightly to great erotic effect, and also displayed her mound to the front. The legs were baggy all the way down and waved sexily as she moved. She held his upper arm and took a sniff at him.

"Does he like to lick? I hope he does." The other ladies laughed.

"Prunella! Have you no shame whatsoever? At least let him sit before you have him naked and leashed!" Said a very slender woman, with a very sexy voice indeed, whose lengthy crossed legs wore a pair of wicked looking ankle boots with rudimentary spurs. He was ushered into a centrally position chair and was bathed in smiles and probing eyes. "I can see why you've chosen him." Said another full figured woman; a tight scarlet halter-neck dress displaying her huge breasts and prominent nipples magnificently. "He looks like he knows his place and is in nice shape for his age. I can't wait to see him paraded by Ella's African girls at Colonial Bay when she does her White Slavery show; someone is bound to offer you a very good price for him." He swallowed hard as his imagination took him far away from Elaine. "Oh, he's not for sale at any price." said Elaine automatically, without first thinking. He looked at her and she at him, then they both looked elsewhere and tried to look nonchalant. The ladies smiled and cooed amongst each other. Prunella clasped her hand with both hers and sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with keeping a 'special' at home with you, if you're lucky enough to find one. I'll be glad because I live nearby; you can send him to me for the odd weekend, I'm in love with him already!" A very plump lady with shocking ginger hair and freckles came and sat in his lap. She wiggled her huge bottom and fat thighs clad in a soft latex skirt on his erect and tortured cock. He was overwhelmed by the array of dominance and would willingly come for any of these women; this large and sensual woman put her arm around him and poked her heaving breasts into his face as she spoke.

"What have you done to our Elaine, you naughty boy? I've a good mind to whip you here on the lawn in front of all the ladies! I shan't stop until you confess what it is you've got." She giggled and he half hoped she'd keep to her word. She looked at him with eager eyes.

"I shall take great pleasure in having you submit to me when we're away; I'll teach you to mess with a woman's emotions." And she kissed him long and hard almost suffocating him. Elaine's blushes were saved by the re-emergence of Rosemary, having ensured her unseen slave was now safe-if not actually comfortable. She swept over to the table, her eyes fixed on him with a subtle yet wicked smile, she made sure everything she had wobbled and flexed before his eyes as she moved in to a seat close to him. Prunella looked at her latex clad friend with a little disgust.

"You could have changed before the cocktail party; you can't be comfortable dressed like that all evening and everybody is so keen to talk about our trip." Rosemary poked him with the handle end of the whip in order to gain his full attention, though this was hardly necessary as his mind was already inside the latex wrapping.

"Oh, I intend to change, but I shall need assistance in getting this second skin off me." She dropped her eyes and looked passively at Elaine; "Do you mind if I borrow your man for 15 minutes or so; both I and my suit will need a quick clean-up before we talk holidays; I can introduce myself to him properly as well" Elaine had resigned herself to Rosemary being the likely one to sample him at the party, not just because she owned this particular venue, but because she liked to own every male who came near the place and was an absolute nymphomaniac at times. She was insatiable; the hapless male she had referred to earlier was probably her second or third of the day, and she would have one trussed up somewhere within the house awaiting her bed-time.

To have a favourite of a friend was an extra special thrill for her and she could see he was overwhelmed by the company. A little discipline now from Rosemary would help him concentrate on what was being discussed later. She reverted to her most dominant self and looked sternly at him.

"Up you go then, be sure to do just as you are told and make good use of yourself for your host; when you come back you can kneel before me and tell us all of what use you've been put to." Rosemary walked to the French windows she had emerged from and turned and crossed her arms dominantly, as he meekly followed her. She smiled as he did as he was told, she was feeling very aroused.

"I do hope your tongue is in good order; you might have trouble holding a conversation later if it's not." The women laughed as he went by. They would all have their turn in tormenting him at some point. Rosemary led him through large and classically decorated hallways and up stairways adorned with huge oil paintings of various rural scenes and portraits of long dead ancestors, none of which he really noticed as he was transfixed by the globular bottom tightly held by squeaky black latex which was leading him to some humiliation and discipline. His cock was rock hard.

She took him into a room with a four poster bed and sat on the edge of it, slowly crossing her legs to allow him to enjoy the curve of her large thighs as she did so.

"Clothes off, then get over here. You are going to serve me well this evening. Kneel there." She pointed to a spot near the bed and got up, took a chair from dressing table and placed it in front of him. She looked at him and smiled. As she turned her back to the kneeling slave, straddled the chair and slowly eased her delectable bottom down onto the seat. The latex stretched and tensed about her beautiful crevices.

"Have you ever undressed an aroused dominant woman from her latex suit?" She said sneeringly.

"No Mistress Rosemary."

"You want to though, don't you?" She said as she rocked slowly back and forth in the chair, enjoying both the visual tease it offered him, and the beautiful tension of the tight latex on her sex.

"Yes Mistress, I do really want to help you undress." He said, yearning to be allowed to ejaculate on the shiny latex. She giggled with contempt.

"You realise I shall have to punish you afterwards as you will have seen me naked, and that is most undignified. You'll enjoy being caned by a large woman smelling of sticky rubber, won't you?" He could not wait to be punished.

"Yes please Mistress Rosemary, I will enjoy and be honoured to be caned by you." She tingled at his honest response and was close to bringing herself off in the tight latex.

"If you do just as you are told and take your punishment well, I may allow you to masturbate on my feet before you wash me. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Rosemary, I promise I'll serve you well." He almost cried the response out; she had teased him well and he was desperate to be owned and humiliated by her. She asked him to unzip her. He grasped the tab at the top of her neck and eased it down her back; as he came down with the zip, so she slowly raised her body and pointed her gloriously large yet feminine bottom at him. Her body was hot sticky and moist inside the suit, and as he helped peel it from her, he was bathed and overwhelmed in her rich and feminine scent. The aroma tripled in depth as he willingly peeled the lower part beyond the zip to reveal the soft globes of her bottom and sex. The succulent smell had him on the verge of orgasm; he could never have believed that such a simple act could be so deeply erotic.

She stood naked and magnificent before him; her high heels the only thing she had on. The mostly inside out latex now, almost steaming, below her on the floor. She faced him and spread her legs slightly. She was truly in heaven as she felt the complete control she had over him.

"Now you get down there and lick that suit clean. I want you to pay particular attention to the crotch area as that will be nice and messy; I've been SO hot and sweaty today." He went down immediately and enjoyed the rich tastes of the salty and sickly tangs and flavours of womanly essence as he viewed the feet and ankles of the superior woman as she towered above him. He was also in heaven, as he worshipped the latex and knew she would allow him to lick her clean when he'd done with the suit. His cock dribbled pre-cum as he set about completing the task with relish. He had to pick the suit up to finish the arms and legs and this allowed him a gratuitous glance at the superb woman's thighs and sex as she stood watching him complete the task to her satisfaction and waiting to truly dominate him.

He looked up at her like a dog that has just retrieved a stick when he reached the end of the sleeves. She smiled down at him then stepped back and sat in the chair. Her eyes remained firmly on him, smiling gently. She slowly raised her legs and held them there, showing him where his next tasks lie.

"Arse first." She commanded. He shuffled gratefully across on his knees and took in her sweet tangy scent as he licked her sticky anus. She cooed and laughed softly with contentment at the pleasure of having her arse licked and with the tremendous satisfaction of his humiliation, and her complete and utter domination of him. His cock throbbed as he enjoyed the same from his deeply submissive angle. He wanted to keep his tongue in her tight sticky anus forever. She grabbed his hair with a contemptuous tug and pulled him up to her hot and beautifully scented pussy. She was now dripping with arousal, and the taste of her fresh excitement blended nicely with the vintage muskiness of her latex entrapment.

He licked and sucked at the folds and depths then concentrated on the nub of her clitoris as she pulled him there and held him firm until his duty was done. She moaned in absolute ecstasy after just a couple of minutes and pissed in his face for good measure. He lapped as much of the golden liquid as he could before she ordered him to lie on the bed.

He lay there motionless; his cock pulsating on the soft duvet. He was aching for relief.

"Now you shall have the cane." She said, and without hesitating, brought a mean and flexible rattan down across his arse; it hurt like hell on the first two strokes, but by the fourth he was enjoying her infliction of pain. He was truly owned and thoroughly enjoying it. Though the tears rolled down his cheeks after six, he would willingly have had twice the punishment.

"Down you get. I know you want more but I shan't spoil you. When we are away, I promise I shall cane you again- and in front of the other women. I know you'll enjoy that." She said victoriously.

"You will kiss my feet and thank me." He got down from the bed, his arse stinging, and duly knelt before the magnificent dominatrix and kissed her feet. He looked up after ensuring he'd kissed both feet many times. She teased his aching cock with the cane that had punished him.

"Let's have your cream then- quickly! We have a party to attend!" She laughed at him as he looked up at her supreme body and stroked for all he was worth. She cut the air with the cane and held it in her hands flexing it impatiently. There on his knees in complete obedience and in awe of a vastly superior woman, he clenched in ecstasy as he shot his hot gift all over her feet and lower legs. She patted his back with the cane as he finished spurting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds