• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Client Surprise Ch. 02

Client Surprise Ch. 02

We walked into my hotel room, my hand firmly under Geri's short skirt. I could feel her wetness already. Her smell was so intoxicating! Pete went and sat on the chair as Geri and I looked at each other. She kissed me hard, so full of lust and passion. We kissed deep and long, tongues intertwined. Her hand moved to crotch, and roughly started to fondle me. I moved my hands to her shoulders, pulling down her top to reveal the most fantastic tits I had ever seen! Natural, big, and sagging just right! I LOVE big, natural tits!

I wanted to suck them, but before I could, she sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped me. My cock sprung out and stared her right in the face. She kissed the head, I nudged her head closer, and she started sucking me." MMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned! I looked over and Pete had his cock out, stroking it. I drooled a little looking at it, but Geri got my attention back when she took all of my cock in her mouth. I almost shot my load right then! She cupped my balls one hand...stroking and sucking me with the other. It felt so good!

Her fingers played with my balls, moving all over them. Her fingers strayed a little below them, playing with that very sensitive spot just under my balls. When she deep throated me again, her finger barely touched my hole, brushing against it, then back to my balls. Each time she took all of my cock in, her fingers stayed a little longer on my hole. I could feel her start to push one finger in, still sucking me like a pro.

She slipped her whole finger in me, rubbing inside me. Then she started to really suck me. I told her I was close. She sucked harder and fingered me even deeper, forcing a second one in my very tight hole. Pete was jacking hard now. "I'm cumming baby!" I yelled, holding her head and shooting a giant load deep down her very hot throat.

Geri's mouth stayed on my cock for a while. She pulled her fingers out of me. I was still so horny! I had to taste her.

I gently guided her back on the bed. "Your turn" I said, smiling. I took off her skirt, revealing a smoothly shaved pussy. I got on my knees and knelt between her legs. So sexy! I kissed the inside of her thighs, working my way down to her toes, gently kissing each one. Then back up the other leg. Geri had her legs spread so wide! I very softly kissed my pussy lips (so smooth), flicking her clit, then back to the lips. I slipped my tongue into her now wet and hot pussy. I looked up. She had her eyes closed, moaning. I licked deeper. She tasted soooo good!

Just then I felt a hand on my cock. It took me a minute to realize Pete had snuck down and was playing with my semi hard cock, out of Geri's view. (Of course, she was distracted anyway) I looked down, confused, and he gave me the "shhh" sign. Even better, I thought.

Pete leaned in and kissed the head of my cock, timidly. His first time sucking a cock, he later told me. He took my now hard cock in his mouth and started sucking me. WOW! 2 BJs in one night!

I reached up and played with Geri's fantastic tits. So perfect they are! And I continued to eat her pussy. She grabbed my head, pulled me in very deep and had her first orgasm. Pussy juices flowed as I tried to keep up with them. She let go of my head and relaxed. I kept slowly licking her, since I was getting a great BJ down below.

Pete must have been watching his wife as she sucked me, because soon I felt his finger touching my hole. He stuck one in, while he sucked me, finger fucking my tight, virgin hole. Geri grabbed my head again and came hard!

Pete got up, and lifted me up, guiding my cock into Geri's (now very wet) pussy. "Fuck my wife" he whispered in my ear.

My cock went in Geri, a perfect fit, so hot in there. She looked at me and smiled. I lifted up, while Geri sucked on my nipples and played with them. Really turning me on!

Pete stood behind me, watching, and every once in a while grabbing my ass. I felt his cock touch my ass a few times and I remember wondering what would happen next. He slapped his hard cock on my cheeks, out of his wife's sight. But just then, Geri moaned and came again. Pete walked over to her, and put his cock to her mouth. I was so turned on looking at her suck his hot, hard cock.

I laid on her and started to pound, noticing how close his cock was to my mouth. The physical and visual signs were too much for me. I said I was going to cum in her. She clamped her legs on me and really started to fuck me, still really sucking Pete's cock. I shot my second load (always my favorite) and she came at the same time. Goosebumps were all over me. I laid on her for a little while.

Geri collapsed and fell asleep, leaving Pete with a very hard cock. He continued to rub it on her lips, but she was out cold. His cock had been so close to my mouth before, and I wanted to thank him. So, I took his cock away from Geri's face and licked the shaft. He moaned so loud!

I moved to my knees in front of him, looking at Geri passed out, her big tits laying there. Pete grabbed my ears and started to fuck my mouth. He pumped in and out, saying what a good cocksucker I was. He pulled his cock out, started jacking right in front of my face. He shot a huge load on my face and in my mouth.

We laid down on each side of Geri. All of us cuddling throughout the night.

Needless to say, I'm going back to New York soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Client Surprise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds