• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Taste of Heather

A Taste of Heather

It was a beautiful summer afternoon when I decided to go for a walk. The fresh air and sounds of nature had me lost in thought when suddenly as I passed the white house on my right I heard a cheerful "hello!" Looking over on the front porch I saw a couple relaxing and drinking beer. They invited me over to join them and thinking a beer sounded good, I opened the gate and went onto the porch. They introduced themselves as Heather and Justin mentioning they had rented the house for a month and normally lived in the city. They seemed to be in their early 30's, and both were really friendly and outgoing. Heather struck me as a cross between a hippie and a typical girl next door. She had long black hair down to the middle of her back, pulled into a pony tail, wire rimmed glasses, and wore a long skirt with a tee shirt. As she got up to get the beer I noticed a nice tight ass, flat stomach and small, perky tits. Justin told me their son and his mother in law were also with them and would keep Heather company when he had to go back to the city to work during the week days. On weekends he would return to join them. We hung out together for a while before I thanked them and told them I had to get going. I offered to show them around some of the sights we locals enjoyed, and bid them goodnight.

Over the weekend I couldn't get Heather out of my head. All I could think of was the thought of her squirming beneath me as I pounded into her. I began to think of a way to make that happen. On Tuesday I went back to the house and knocked on the door. Heather opened the door and seemed genuinely happy to see me. I mentioned I was going over to a local waterfall and asked if she would like to join me. She readily agreed and told me to hang on so she could leave a note for her mom and son who were out shopping. She was wearing a brightly colored sundress and sandals, hair pulled back again. The dress hugged her curves perfectly, clinging to her pert little tits and highlighting her incredible ass. She asked if she should change and I quickly said no she looked fine. We got into my truck and headed towards the waterfall, driving up quite a ways into the fields away from the road. If you didn't know it was there you would never find it and being a weekday I knew we would be alone.

We drove as far as we could then got out and began to walk in. I was carrying a small cooler with some beer on ice to quench our thirst and some things I thought I would need. After about 15 minutes we arrived at a clearing about 200 feet up, directly across from the waterfall which was raging in all its glory. Woods ringed the small clearing making this a truly isolated spot. Heather was mesmerized by the sight and thanked me for bringing her here. Little did she know she would be thanking me soon enough. "Ready for a beer?" She quickly agreed and I opened the cooler as she took in the sights of the water cascading down a 200 foot rock foundation. I grabbed two beers and one of the large zip ties I packed for the occasion, stuffing it into my pocket. We sat down taking it all in as we drank. As we finished our bottles I got up to get us more. About halfway through them I heard the shriek of a hawk and looked up to see it in the distance.

"Look there's a hawk circling."

"I don't see it." I told her to stand up and look over in the direction where I saw it. As she did I stood behind her and pointed at the bird flying slowly in circles over the tree line. Looking down I saw her ass perfectly highlighted by the thin material of the dress. I put my arms around her waist and drew that hot little ass into my rapidly hardening cock. She gasped and tried to pull away but I held her tightly keeping her in place.

"Stop it! Let me go! I'm married!"

"I'll let you go when I'm finished with you." With that I edged her closer to the edge, still holding her close against me, my cock rock hard between the cheeks of that perfect ass. The material between us the only thing protecting her for now.

"Do what I tell you or I swear I'll push you over the edge, understand?" She started to cry and slowly nodded her head.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do what you tell me, I promise."

I slid my hands up to her perky little tits and began to lightly squeeze them through the material of the sundress. I could feel the nipples start to harden as my fingers began to pinch them. Heather was sobbing now as she realized what was going to happen. I kissed her neck and moved my right hand to the zipper at the back of the dress slowly pulling it down to where it ended just before the swell of her ass cheeks. I leaned into her ear and whispered "you are so hot, I am going to fuck the shit out of you." I felt her tense up, her breath coming in gasps between her sobs.

"Please let me go! I have a child, you don't want to do this, please!"

Ignoring her pleas I slid both straps of the dress slowly off her shoulders as I grabbed her tightly around the waist and slowly ground my cock into her. I pushed the dress down exposing those perky little tits, the cool air making her nipples jut out. They were huge! As I pinched and pulled them they grew to about an inch long as Heather groaned more from pain than pleasure as I roughly worked them. I stopped for a second as I pulled the zip tie from my pocket. Quickly I grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her back, and using the plastic tie to bind them together. This caused her nipples to stick out even further as I went back to work on them, pinching, pulling, and slapping them.

"God stop I'm begging you! Please you can't do this!"

Ignoring her I yanked the dress off her hips, leaving it in a heap around her ankles. All Heather had now was a pair of black thong panties and both of us knew they wouldn't be on for long. I told her to spread her legs apart for me. She shook her head no so I walked her closer to the cliff edge, now only about 3 feet away.

"Spread your legs I said!"

She did it this time as her sobbing became louder. My right hand went down to cup her pussy, the thin material of the thong the only thing protecting her. My left hand continued to slap, pinch and pull her nipples as I tried to see how big they'd get. Heather wasn't fighting now, resigned to her fate. My hand slipped inside the panties and I felt a nicely trimmed bush as my fingers found their way to her slit. Gently I rubbed the length of her gash, then grabbed her cunt lips between my thumb and forefinger lightly pulling first one then the other. I felt her getting moist I ran my fingers all over the outside of her fuck hole, making sure not to penetrate her. I wanted to tease her a bit first. I looked over and saw a tree with a perfectly shaped Y trunk. I pulled my hand out of her panties and grabbed her around the waist, lifting her off the ground. She seemed to groan when I pulled away from her pussy, like she wanted more. I carried her over to the tree and bent her over between the Y with her head between the branches and her ass up in the air, wrists bound behind her back. I pulled off my shirt and took off my jeans, my cock so hard it hurt as it pointed towards Heathers thong covered ass. I moved in behind her as she felt my cock against her crack.

"God no! Please stop! I'm not on the pill anymore! You'll get me pregnant!"

I grabbed the thong on either side and ripped it off suddenly. Heather gasped her pussy felt the cool air. I reached down and stroked her slit finding it wet. I slid a finger into her and she shuddered.

"I think you want something I have." I rubbed the head up and down her slit slowly. Looking down I saw the head glistening with her juices. I put a little pressure on it now as I continued to rub it up and down her length causing the head to slip inside her. She was tight just as I thought she'd be, as her lips circled the head of my throbbing cock. Heather was groaning now her cunt sopping wet. As much as she was saying no it was obvious her body was saying yes.

"Oh God please don't cum in me I'm begging you."

"You ready to fuck Heather? You better be because here it comes." With that I buried the full length of my cock with one thrust into her hot, wet fuck hole. I felt her shudder as her tight little cunt widened to accept her intruder. Slowly I pulled it out till only the head was inside as her cunt gripped me like she didn't want to let it go. I slammed it back in again balls deep into the hottest, tightest cunt I ever felt. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast, my cock raping her with every thrust. Heather began to moan, her cunt in heat was she was pounded over and over. I reached down and began to roll her clit between my thumb and forefinger while my other hand pulled her nipples. She began to thrust back into me, fucking me as I was fucking her. Heather it seems liked it rough. Her breath was coming shorter now as she began to moan louder.

"You like that don't you? You want my cock to pound your little fuck hole don't you slut?"

"Yes! It feels so good! Fuck me you bastard, harder!"

I was pounding her for all I was worth, driving her into the tree trunk with every thrust, my balls slapping her ass. I felt her body tense up as I continued my assault on her clit, nipples, and cunt. She was wild now pushing back to meet my cock. I wanted this to last so I stopped thrusting. She took over pushing back onto my cock faster and faster. I stood still letting her rape herself till finally I felt my cock and balls flooded with juice. Heather was a squirter! She shuddered and groaned as she came on my cock, my hands still working on her nipples and clit. It was more than I could stand and I knew I had to blow a big load deep inside her. I grabbed back onto her hips and began pounding her again. All I could think of was cumming inside her tight little fuck hole.

"You ready to have that cunt filled with some cum baby?"

She snapped back to reality panicking over the thought of her unprotected cunt getting a cum bath. She tried to pull away but had nowhere to go as my pounding got faster.

"No! Not inside me! No!"

I gave her a few shallow thrusts, and began playing with her clit again. I wanted her to cum when I did. I alternated between deep hard thrusts and gentle shallow ones as her breath began to come in short gasps . I felt her cunt start to spasm and grow hotter. I knew she was close and so was I. I started pound her slow and deep.

"Let me feel you cum on my cock. Come on baby you know you want to. Let me feel you squirt again."

That seemed to push her over the edge as her moaning became faster and louder. I grabbed her pony tail and rammed her as hard as I could. Her body tensed up and again I felt her juices shooting out around my cock and balls.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!"

I continued to slam into her as I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock. I gave one last shove and held the full length of my cock in as far in as it would go. As Heather was writhing on my cock in her orgasm I felt my balls contract as I shot over and over into that unprotected cunt for what seemed like 15 seconds.

"No! Take it out!"

"Too late baby"

When my cock finally stopped shooting I held it inside her for about 30 seconds, both of us sweating and breathless. I pulled out slowly as a huge stream of cum began to drip out of her onto the ground. She lie there unable to move as the cum formed a small puddle on the ground. After a few minutes I cut the zip tie off her wrists and she slowly stood up, careful not to look at me, her eyes fixated on the puddle of cum that came out of her. We dressed in silence and headed back to where we left the truck. We drove back without a word, the silence like a thick fog between us. I pulled up back to her house and she opened the door to get out.

"Heather." She looked at me for the first time her eyes meeting mine, filled with defiance, neither of us breaking the contact.

"Do you have another sundress like that one?" She nodded her head yes. "Wear it tomorrow, I'll pick you up at noon, and Heather, no panties this time."

She nodded, closed the door, and began to walk away. I watched that perfect ass rise and fall under the dress and made a note to myself to pack some lube for tomorrow. Heather reached the front door of the house turning to wave with a slight smile on her face. Tomorrow was going to be a great day...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Taste of Heather

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds