• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Laundromat

The Laundromat

Before I tell you my story, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a freshman in college. I live in a small dorm by myself (don't ask me how that miracle occurred). I have always been a straight A student. I am not the type to break the rules, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

I looked up after finishing my homework last Wednesday night and realized that my hamper was overflowing and my closet was absolutely, completely empty. "How could this happen?" I asked myself. I was so caught up in the throes of college that I was wearing my last outfit and hadn't even noticed until 9:45.

I threw the contents of my hamper into a few laundry bags and raced to the Laundromat just off campus. I ran to the door and found it locked. Normally, I not a very forward person, but this was a major disaster. I banged on the door obnoxiously until it swung open. A man, who looked a little older than me, was on the other side.

"We closed at ten," he said with an annoyed look on his face.

This was going to be difficult.

"Please, please, please. I just started school here and this is the last outfit in my closet and I have to give an oral report tomorrow. I can't wear something I've already worn. I'll pay double."

He thought about it for a minute. I noticed his eyes start to wander to my tight tank top. I sighed deeply, which (not accidentally) pushed my breasts up even further.

"Alright. I could use some company while I do the drop-off laundry."

I began to load my clothes into the washer while he cleaned up a little, rearranged the carts, and closed the blinds. From across the room, he started to talk to me.

"Did you say that was your last outfit?"

"Yes," I said, a little surprised that he was initiating conversation.

"Well, if you want, you can wash that too. I wouldn't mind."

I was taken aback by his casual forwardness, but I really did need to have as many outfits as possible. I had never exposed myself to anyone in the light; even with my boyfriends, I always preferred to keep it dark. And I had absolutely never shown anything without at least three dates. That was my rule. But he did let me in here after hours. I figured one way to repay him would be a little show.

After a few minutes, I had made up my mind. I slowly pulled my tank top over my head and dropped it into my first washer. I put the detergent in as usual, and started the load. I wondered if he was watching, or if he really didn't mind.

I unzipped my skirt and it crumpled onto the floor. I stepped out and bent over to pick it up, taking a little longer than necessary, giving him the perfect view of my ass in my lacy panties.

I was very grateful that my last available lingerie was some of my best. The panties were sheer, lacy, and hardly covered me. The bra was covered with the same material and pushed my breasts together comfortably. I had been saving them for a special occasion, but none presented themselves, so they were left for laundry day.

At this point, I figured I would just go all out. I slowly walked over to him, swinging my hips slightly.

"Can you unhook this for me?" I asked in a whisper. He chuckled and eased the material off my shoulders and watched it drop to the floor.

"Whoops, how clumsy of me," he said with a devilish grin. I followed his lead by turning my back to him and slowly bending down to pick it up. When I turned to face him again, I heard him gasp a little and followed his eyes to my chest. My nipples were hard and pointy. I must admit, it was exhilarating to expose myself to a nameless stranger.

As a bit of a finale, I took a few steps away from him, hooked my fingers in the lacy fabric of my panties, and slowly slid them down my thighs, giving him a great view of my now bare ass. I strutted back to the other side of the room, dropped the rest of my clothes in, and started the load. I headed to the row of chairs against the wall.

"Sorry ma'am, I was about to wipe these chairs down. I'm going to need you to sit on one of the washers, or stand up."

I enjoyed the firm, but gentle way he spoke to me. I eased myself on top of one of the washers I just started. It was a big load, and it was an outdated washer, so I still had an hour to wait. I leaned my back against the wall and enjoyed the warmth of the washer underneath my bare skin. It shook and vibrated a little, which began to relax my tense muscles. My eyes involuntarily began to slide closed, but shot back open when I realized my voyeur was approaching.

"You look really stressed," he said quietly. "College," I replied simply. I gasped a little as he took my left foot in his hand and started to rub and massage it.

"Relax," he laughed "I'm not going to hurt you." His soft, strong touch made me melt. I leaned my head back against the wall and enjoyed the erotic situation I had fallen into.

After what felt like hours of him stroking my feet and calves, he placed my left foot on the far end of the next washer over and whispered for me to leave it there while he did the same with my right. In any other circumstance, I would have been embarrassed for a man to see how stimulated I was, my clit hard and my pussy lips spread apart, my juice forming a small puddle underneath me. But I was entranced by this stranger.

He kissed up my right leg to the very tip of my thigh, up my hip and across my stomach, and down my left leg. I was spread open as far as I could reach, completely vulnerable to his every desire. I gasped and curled my toes as he leaned his head between my stretched legs and blew his warmth into me. He then lightly ran his tongue over my unshaven mound and my pussy lips. Just as I thought I could not be more stimulated, he flicked my hard nub with his tongue and I let out a small scream. He grinned at me as if to say "That made you scream? Then you will be hoarse before I'm even halfway done."

He pressed his nose against my clit and began licking my lips with only the tip of his tongue at first, then licking my entire slit in one swipe. I began to sweat and moan with pleasure. He worked his hands beneath my ass and pulled his head back a little to watch my reaction as he began to lightly squeeze. I shuddered with pleasure. My ex-boyfriend was sweet, but very plain and rather embarrassed when it came to our physical relationship. Needless to say, he never went near this region, so this was a complete shock to me.

Satisfied with his effect on me, he began to lick my pussy while he rhythmically squeezed me. He worked his long tongue further and further inside of me, exploring every last inch, and then slowly licked his way out. He bit me lightly, eliciting a louder scream. He was obviously enjoying his ability to make me moan and writhe. He played with me, tickling and squeezing and cupping my ass while he ate my pussy.

The vibrations and warmth underneath me coupled with the cool air pumping through the room would have been enough to stimulate me, but combined with the stranger giving me head and the feeling of subservience, I was pushed to the edge. I screamed louder than I ever have in my life as my back arched, forcing my breasts to pop out even more. Right at this moment, he stuck two fingers into my vagina and one into my ass and began to finger fuck me while he bit my clitoris. The intense pleasure coupled with the burning pain kept me shaking and screaming at the top of my lungs until he decided it was to be over.

At the exact same time, he bit down hard on my clit and pulled his callused fingers out of me. I lay there still shaking in the florescent lighting as my orgasm subsided. I was still extremely stimulated by the eroticism of our situation and felt almost as if I was on drugs. All of my senses were heightened and--

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

The sound of the washer nearly made me fall off. My first load was ready to be put in the dryer.

"Here, let me help you with that," the man who had just given me fellatio said, as if I was just a customer with a lot of laundry.

We quickly loaded my clothes into the dryers, both anticipating what was about to happen. My mind and heart were racing. I had no idea what he expected me to do, or if he even had a plan. But I didn't even have a minute to think about it.

"Get on your knees," he firmly instructed. I followed his command and knelt down in front of him. He ordered me to stay in that exact position. A moment later, I felt come up him behind me and suddenly I was enveloped in darkness. He tied some fabric around my head as a blindfold. I heard his voice come from somewhere above and behind my head:

"The dryer cycle lasts for an hour. You will keep your hands behind your back and give me head until I cum, and then I will instruct on what you are to do next."

I was aroused by his control over our unplanned encounter. His domination of me was apparent and I was surprised at how incredibly exciting it was to be told what to do. I was ready to do anything that would please him and was actually looking forward to feeling his dick inside of my mouth. I felt him get close to my face and I involuntarily started to drip my juice on the floor.

I let out a low moan as his cock made contact with my face. He spread his pre-cum all over my waiting lips, then stood still with his dick at the entrance of my mouth, giving me the signal that I was to start. I let the tip of my tongue dance around his member, across his head, and in between his thighs. I leaned my head forward a little so that I could reach his balls. I measured the weight of them on my tongue, and then let them rest in my mouth while my tongue darted across his p-spot.

After I was done licking, sucking, and nibbling on his balls, I slowly glided my tongue up his swollen member and to his head. I began to take him into my mouth inch by inch until my lips met his crotch. I was astonished at how thick he was, filling my mouth and reaching well into my throat. I slid back up to the tip, then back to the base, and repeated this motion over and over again, getting faster each time. I used my tongue liberally and sucked harder and harder, making squishing noises that turned both of us on. His hand grabbed the hair on the back of my head as he fucked my mouth faster and faster, harder and harder.

"OH GOD HERE I COME," he screamed as he released a load into the back of my throat.

"SWALLOW IT BITCH," he yelled as he pulled out past my lips and came again all over my face. I willingly gulped down every drop and even licked my lips for more.

I felt so vulnerable, kneeling on the floor of the Laundromat, blind, with a stranger's cum coating my face and throat. He began to stand me up and I obliged. He guided my hands to my sides and left them there. He circled me a few times. I could feel his intense stare and it sent shivers through every inch of me.

He came up behind me, rested his crotch against my ass, and whispered in my ear:

"That was very impressive my darling. But we are not done. You are going to make me hard again. If you cannot do this in five minutes, you will be punished. Begin."

I was a little afraid of the idea of punishment, but eager to please my new lover. He reached his hands up to cup my breasts as I began to grind on him. The feeling of our nude bodies creating friction was sending waves of pleasure all through my skin.

"Four minutes."

I kept rubbing our bodies together and hoped that I was getting him hard so he would fuck me. My body was overloaded with intensity and desperately wanted release.

"Three minutes."

I started to grind a little slower and with more motion. He pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and I dripped even more of my fluid onto the linoleum.

"Two minutes."

I was beginning to get nervous. He squeezed my nipples even harder as I pressed my ass even tighter to his crotch.

"One minute."

He stretched my nipples out as far as they would go, and then let them spring back. I was really nervous now because no matter how I moved, I could not seem to get him hard. He pulled away from me so suddenly, I almost lost my balance. He didn't reach out to help me.

"I am very disappointed in you. You have done a good job up to this point, but you did not follow my request and now you will be punished. Bend over with your legs spread and your hands flat on the floor. Do not move."

I was practically shaking with fear. What was this man going to do to me? After what seemed like a long time, but was probably only a minute, I felt his presence behind me again.

"Do you understand why you are going to be punished?"

"Y-yes," I replied shakily.

"And why is that?"

"Because I couldn't make you hard."

"That's right. You learn fast. You could make a very good sub. But first, you need to obey all of my orders."

SMACK! I felt an immense pain as he smacked my ass.

SMACK! He came down on me again, harder this time.

SMACK! Harder again. I could feel welts forming.

"Do you understand why I am doing this to you?" he asked.

"Because I didn't do what you told me to."

"Yes, my pet. Are you ready to make me hard now?"

"Yes, sir." But I didn't have to put much effort in this time. I think something about seeing me bent over for him to control made him lust after me. In less than a minute, he was fully ready.

He bent me over again, this time spreading my arms out even further so my glistening pussy was even more accessible. He began to caress my lips with his fingers, rubbing and tickling and spreading them. All of the erotic things that we were doing stimulated me so much that he hardly even need to touch me to send me over the edge. I began to have another orgasm, shaking and sweating and screaming. He took his opportunity and slid his dick into my slippery cunt.

He thrusted in and out of my tight, young pussy while I experienced the euphoria of multiple orgasms. I screamed and screamed, unable to control myself. This was so much more intense than any emotion I had ever felt in my life.

"I'M GOING TO CUM INSIDE OF YOU" my lover screamed as he pumped a huge, sticky load into my already soaked pussy. I collapsed onto the floor of the Laundromat, exhausted. Soon after, my dryers started beeping. He helped clean me up and folded my clothes with me. He dressed me, helped load my bags into the car, and sent me back to get some rest.

The perfect gentleman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Laundromat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds