• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Can't Judge a Mistress by her cover Ch. 05

Can't Judge a Mistress by her cover Ch. 05

CH 5- Changing Dynamics


Bambi released Jane and Izzy from their bondage, but kept their control collars on.

Sitting on the sofa, "Izzy slut start sucking my pussy and you better to do a good job,' Bambi ordered.

Unable to refuse the former mistress said "Yes Mistress Bambi."

""Jane I am releasing the collar control but remember you are still bound by the Artemis oath."

"Yes Bambi" Jane sighed, "what are your orders."

Patting the space next to her, "For now just sit next to me, we do need to discuss our future."

"I won't be your slave" Jane said. "If that's the choice I will end the relationship."

"I could force you" Bambi pointed out. " But I don't want you as a slave. I just want it to be equal as far as our sexual games. We have this piece of meat for a sex slave full time."

"That was not Misty's decision" Isabella objected.

Misty grabbed her hair" Weakness!" then pushed her to the ground. Sitting on her face. "Misty has nothing to say about it cunt. I am making this permanent."

"May I join in" Jane asked?

"Go ahead."

Putting on a strap on and spreading Isabella legs, "You have changed" Jane noted."

"Yes I am the monster Misty said I was. And she is going to be my next conquest."

***************

Katherine spent two weeks research the legal and other methods on the ACLU and Spanish Judge problem. The nights were filled with a variety of sex, sometimes just hot lesbian action, sometimes bondage. It was an exhilarating time for Katherine with both aspects.

"Mistress I have some ideas on the legal situation"

"Lets hear them."

"The Spanish Judge is exceeding his authority and can be prosecuted under a term called prevication. I would suggest having the U.S ambassador or an outside conservative group institute proceedings."

"Probably the latter, I don't want to wait until 2013 when Obama is thrown out on his ear."

"As far as the ACLU unless you want to violate the constitution we can't disband them. However we can hurt them two ways. First filing suits on behalf of the Boy Scotts , religious groups and property owners defending themselves. As I read the law and how the Supreme Court would react the ACLU is violating their constitutional right to practice their beliefs and or legal property rights."

"And the second" Misty asked kissing her neck.

"Through a third party, have some conservative groups whose right to assemble to speak by liberal student groups blocked, publicly ask the ACLU for help. They wont which will be a PR nightmare.

"Anything else"

""If I go back into private practice , I am going to have the Para legals and associates work in the nude with chastity belts to improve efficiency."

Misty pinched her nipples" I meant on the legal actions you kinky nympho."

'I'd like to prepare a brief for the next AG to go after George Soros."

"well you might be in position to take that as the next AG depending on who get into the Presidency."

Misty?"

"Yes"

Katherine kissed her passionately" Thank you for coming into my life."

"Katherine I am proud of your work and I am very attracted to you. I am going to give you something, I have never done before." Misty went to her knees . "Tonight you are Lady Katherine and Miko and I are you sex slaves."

Miko also knelt."

Katherine was surprised but stood, "Then say the oath!" she ordered.

"Artemis and Ishtar, I pledge myself the slave of Lady Katherine this night."

***********

Crawling on their knees, Mike and Misty went outside while Katherine swatted their asses with a riding crop. 'Keep moving you tarts."

"Yes Lady Katherine" Misty responded.

As they reached the middle of the yard Katherine said "Stand up" She grabbed 2 pair of handcuffs and locked their wrists behind them. Than taking Miko aphrodisiac coated rope thread under Misty's pussy than Miko's and then tied their left and right leg together.

"My version of a three legged race" she announced gleefully." Start moving."

The two slave began running around the yards as Katherine chased them with her crop At time she would get ahead forcing them to change direction. Eventually out of breath they fell down.

"Clumsy aren't you" she jeered."

"I guess we were" Misty responded.

"Lady Katherine is how you are supposed to address your mistress" Katherine admonished swatting her breast.

"Yes Lady Katherine."

"Katherine stuck her left foot in Misty's face, "start sucking my slut. Miko you work on the other one."

"As you command Lady Katherine" the Asian responded.

"It is good to be in command" as she untied them. "The next game is horse and pack horse"

Reading her Mistress mind" You are kinky."

"That is cheating Misty, you will be the pack horse on your hands and knees."

"Yes Mistress " as she assumed position."

"Miko you are my mare." Katherine climbed on top of Miko, than attached a long leash to Misty .

"Lets ride."

The trio began circling the yards and Katherine kept a constant whip on both of them.

"Please Lady Katherine, mercy" Misty plead.

Katherine slid off the horse and pulled through her legs having it ripped against the blend's cunt.

"Ah! " she screamed

Oh poor little slave" Lady Katherine mocked. Too bad I need you sexually 100%.

*************

They continued their session in Misty dungeon.

"Well my bitches, payback is also one. So you are going through what I did.. Misty use your powers to paralyze Miko here against the wall."

"Yes Mistress" as her eyes glowed.

"Helpless aren't you my slut."

"Yes Mistress."

"Open your mouth,." as Katherine poured in the aphrodisiac. "And the final touch "putting in a vibrating ball in her chastity belt. "Enjoy your denial my sweet."

Turning to Misty" You remember our conversation in the car?"

"Yes Mistress."

You are mine to use" Katherine said. "But I want you tied and exposed.. Miko has taught me Shibari, lets see how well I do." Beginning her torment. Katherine began tying Misty in a reverse prayer than wrapped both her breasts in a diamond pattern which increased the pressure. Then began some artistry around her waste contracting the small woman's body.

"Say you want me to fuck you."

"Lady Katherine, please fuck me."

You are nothing but a fuck toy aren't you"

"Yes Mistress."

Katherine put on an extra thick strap on, 'Suck it slut."

Misty began licking."

"Deep throat you whore!"

Misty obeyed" Revenge is sweet. Pushing her on her back, "Katherine thrust the cock in while clawing at Misty's breasts.

"Oh ya!" misty screamed in ecstasy and agony.

"Take it Misty I told you I was going to rape you!"

"Give me more" the diminutive blond screamed back.

"You will get it" Katherine responded flipping her over."Ass up"

"I can take that"

'You will!" Katherine said "grabbing her hair. It's going all the way in"

Katherine spend several minutes teasing and thrusting, glorifying in her dominance.

Misty's mind went blank with the pleasure overriding her senses before collapsing in exhaustion.

************

Misty work the next morning in her bed, she had not been bathed like she did to Katherine the first night. She mind called her.

A nude Katherine came in with coffee "Good morning Mistress."

"Morning" Misty responded" I can see now why you were the leader at Artemis."

"I was rough but even though I care about you Misty, a part of me wanted to use and hurt you."

"I understand" taking a cup of coffee. "Just so you do understand I can be take over domination anytime I want. I came very close to breaking my oath."

"Why didn't you, I knew I had broken you?"

"Because I want you and for that matter Miko to know. My word is good. When the month's servitude is over; I will release you being my sex slave."

Katherine did not answer.

************

Besides using her as a sex slave, Jane made Isabella act as her made and servant in every other way. This was actually far more humiliating to a woman of privilege as she was.

"I want you do a thorough job this time" Jane ordered.

"Yes Mistress" Isabella had been totally defeated by Jane and Bambi.

Bambi came into the room very excited" It's done."

"Are you sure?" Jane asked," I have no desire to be Misty's toy."

"It is my love, Misty and Katherine will soon join Izzy as another sex slave for us."

"It's my turn today" Jane reminded her.

"I know" stripping off her clothes" Your slave is at your disposal

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Can't Judge a Mistress by her cover Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 377 milliseconds