• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

1234

Part 2a: Kate's Story

(My thanks goes out to all those who have sent me feedback and letters of encouragement. Your messages have fed my fickle muse and inspired me to keep writing. Thanks again!)

Feedback most welcome.

---*---

I had driven straight home after leaving Jenny's house in a state of high excitement - I still couldn't quite believe what had happened. Just before noon I met Jenny after I stopped to help her after her car overheated on 51st Avenue. I drove her home and found that she was suffering from breast engorgement and needed to go to the Hospital. I proposed a creative solution to her problem, but things got out of hand and...well we ended up having an afternoon of incredible sex together. We fell asleep in each other's arms, but when I woke she seemed cold and rushed me out of house. But just before I drove away she came running out of the house after having a quick change of heart and gave me her phone number! I was still confused and uncertain as to what had really happened and where I stood with Jenny.

I had originally intended to go to my boyfriend Mark's house to talk to him about what had happened today. This would be the first big test of our "arrangement," and I desperately hoped that Mark meant what he said about letting me having lesbian flings while we were dating. I never thought I would take him up on that offer, because I thought that was all in my past. But after meeting Jenny today I was sure that my lesbian side was very much alive and kicking. Jenny was unlike the girls I had been with before. For a start, she was older, married, and the mother of a small child. All of those facts turned me on to some degree. Perhaps it was just novelty, the lure of forbidden fruit or the thrill of transgression, but whatever it was, it had a powerful hold on me and I couldn't get her out of my mind.

There didn't seem any point to driving out to tell Mark, because I wasn't sure myself what was going on yet. Jenny had given me her phone number, but I didn't know her true intentions. Maybe she's confused or embarrassed and just wants to talk. I don't think she had ever been with a woman before, and I could only imagine what kind of emotional turmoil a young married mother would feel after having her first lesbian encounter, with a teenager at that. Then again, maybe she does want to see me again. The passion of our encounter surprised even me. Jenny had a shocking amount of pent up sexual desire, and I wondered how long it has been since she had sex with her husband. I had read that it was quite common for one or both members of a married couple to lose interest in sex for a time after the birth of a child. Whatever the case, that sexual energy hit us like a tidal wave this afternoon, and I sensed there was more where that came from. That thought gave me butterflies in my stomach and a warm feeling elsewhere.

---*---

I paced in my room and looked at the clock; it was only 9:32, just 2 minutes later than the last time I looked at it. It was probably too early to call Jenny anyway I though, as she was likely still busy getting her car fixed. I decided to take a nice hot bath to relax. I had a quick shower at Jenny's before I drove home, but I needed to kill some time and washing my hair was always a good way to do that. I put on my pajamas, went to the bathroom and turned on the taps in the tub. I then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Mom, dad and my little sister Erin were sitting in the TV room watching a movie.

"Why aren't you out on a date with Mark, Kate?" My dad asked. "It's a Saturday night, after all."

"Friday night is date night dad. Saturday night he's gaming with the boys. Besides, I overexerted myself today," I said, smiling to myself. "I'm going to have to bath and turn in early."

"Too much shopping?" My mother said.

"Something like that." I replied, hiding my smile.

I went back to the bathroom with my water, slipped into the tub and relaxed as I played back the events of today. I washed my hair and shaved my legs even though they didn't really need it. As I dried my long curly red hair, I admired myself in the mirror. I may be short, pale and freckly but I had beautiful green eyes, a nice smile, attractive, pert 34 C breasts, a slender waist, a very shapely backside and...well, okay legs (I wished they were about 6 inches longer). And then of course there was my hair. I used to hate having red hair. When I was shy and insecure my red hair made me stand out as a target for bullies, but as I got older and more confident I started figuring out to use my flaming locks to my advantage. I learned to mesmerize boys with tricks like the hair toss, finger twirl, and peek-a-boo eyes. Even Mark, who I have been dating for 6 months, was usually defenseless against the hair, especially when reinforced with a bit of cleavage. And now, I had just used it to seduce a beautiful, older, married woman. Or had I just been seduced by a beautiful, older, married woman? I still wasn't terribly clear on that point. But at any rate I'm sure that Betty, my lesbian former mentor, would be proud.

There were only two phones in our house, one in the den by the kitchen and one on my parent's bedside table. My mom and dad were still watching TV in the den, so I would have to wait till they went to bed before I could call Jenny, if it was not too late. As I sat in my room impatiently waiting for my parents to go to bed, I watched the minutes drag by. I tried to rehearse in my head what I was going to say to her as I brushed my hair. I had a million questions bouncing around in my head, and the waiting was killing me.

My parents finally went to bed at 10:15, and after waiting a few agonizing minutes to make sure they were really going to sleep I crept out of my room and padded down the hall to the darkened den. After several false starts, I finally summoned up the courage and dialed the numbers, after glancing down the hall towards my parent's room to make sure the coast was clear. I walked quietly into the kitchen, toying nervously with the coiled phone cord, as I heard the connection complete and the phone ring at the other end of the line. The butterflies in my stomach were swarming, and with each ring my nerve diminished. By the fourth ring I was headed back into the den to hang up in embarrassment when Jenny's breathless voice suddenly answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Kate." I blurted nervously. "I hope I didn't wake you."

There followed a long sigh of relief on the other end of the line.

"Oh Kate! I was hoping it was you!" Jenny said. "It's so good to hear your voice."

"It's good to hear your voice too Jenny." I whispered.

"Kate, I am so sorry about the way I treated you this evening. I was horrible to you -- and after you had been such an angel to me..." Jenny said.

"Jenny..." I tried to interject.

"I don't know what came over me! I was confused and freaked out and I panicked. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Jenny said softly.

"Jenny it's okay, I understand." I whispered.

I sat on the kitchen floor with my back to a cabinet as Jenny unburdened.

"What happened this afternoon!?" Jenny said, her voice ladened with emotion. "Before today I had never even thought about...sex with a woman. But suddenly, out of nowhere I was just overwhelmed with...lust and desire for you. Where did that come from?" Jenny's voice was cracking. "What does it mean? It's like I don't even know who I am anymore! Oh, it's just all so confusing." She finished quietly.

"Jenny, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked.

"Yes." Jenny whispered.

"When was the last time you had sex with your husband?" I asked softly.

"It's been a long time." Jenny said sadly.

"Long as in nine months plus Max's age?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jenny said glumly.

"I kind of sensed that." I said softly. "You seemed to have lots of pent up... sexual energy and it all seemed to come out at once."

"Kate?" Jenny said.

"Yes." I whispered.

"This wasn't... wasn't your first time... with a girl, was it." She said.

"No. But it has been a long time." I replied.

"Are you a...lesbian?" Jenny asked softly.

"No. I guess I'm kind of bisexual." I whispered. "I like guys and have for as long as I can remember, but I never had much luck with them till I met Mark. I sort of accidentally got into girls in grade school. I thought it was just a phase I outgrew or something...until today."

"Your boyfriend Mark -- would he freak out if he knew about us?" Jenny asked.

"Far from it," I giggled, "He'll want to join in. When we started dating I told him about my history with girls, and he was totally cool with it. He even said he didn't mind if I had the occasional lesbian fling."

"Wow, it sounds like your boyfriend is very...broad-minded." Jenny said, "If my husband Tom ever found out what happened between us...well there's no telling what he might do. He's from a pretty conservative family."

"Well, your secret is safe with me." I whispered.

"Can I ask you another question?" Jenny asked.

"Okay." I answered.

"What happened today?" Jenny whispered. "Did you seduce me today, or did I ...seduce you?"

"That's a good question." I said softly. "I didn't start out planning to have sex with you, if that's what you mean. It just sort of happened, little by little. Your smell, your taste was turning me on...but I really thought I could hold it together and keep it clinical and help you out with your breast problem. But your hands...the way you caressed me..." I sighed, "It was so gentle, so loving and so erotic. When you slid your hand under my top and caressed my back, I just lost it."

"Wow, that's kind of where I lost it to." Jenny confided. " I thought it was going to be like breast-feeding. But the way you teased my nipples with your tongue just drove me crazy. Before I knew it my hands were just all over you. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I just couldn't stop myself."

"Well," I laughed softly, "I guess we sort of seduced each other by accident. Are you...sorry it happened?"

"No." Jenny breathed softly. "Kate, what happened today was the most intense... beautiful... I just never thought I could feel that way with... a girl!"

"So does that mean...you want to see me again?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

There was a moment of silence, broken only by the drumming of my heartbeats.

"Desperately." Jenny whispered.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the cabinet as my heart raced. "Yes!" I thought.

"When?" I whispered.

"Tomorrow?" Jenny suggested.

"Tomorrow is almost two hours away!" I whispered, "I don't think I can wait that long. I can be at your place in 30 minutes."

"Kate!" Jenny laughed, "You are too much! I really think both of us could a good night's sleep, don't you?"

"I think you would sleep much better with me in your arms than you would alone." I said in a seductive whisper.

There followed another long sigh on the other end of the line. "Oh Kate..." Jenny said softly, "You are just irresistible! I'll put a bottle of wine in the fridge."

---*---

I had packed an overnight bag with a change of clothes, toothbrush and a bag of toiletries just in case, while I was waiting for my parents to go to sleep. I picked up the bag and slipped out of my pajamas throwing on an old T-shirt, comfortable jeans and sneakers. I quickly wrote a note telling my parents that I had to be somewhere very early in the morning and left it on my pillow. I slipped quietly out of the house into the warm night, locking the door behind me. I had taken the precaution of parking the Van three doors down from my house, as it was noisy and I didn't want to wake my parents. I started up the engine, pulled out and drove through the desert night to Jenny's house, giddy with anticipation.

I arrived at Jenny's house fifteen minutes later, alarmed to see a car parked in her driveway until I realized that it was, of course, her Chevy Malibu. I once again parked under the giant cottonwood across from her house. I grabbed my bag and walked to her front door, every nerve on end. I gently knocked 3 times on the door and held my breath as I waited for Jenny to answer. It was a dark moonless night, and the only illumination was from an orange streetlight down the road. The door quietly opened to reveal Jenny silhouetted by soft candlelight. My heart skipped a beat as I took in her outfit, which consisted of nothing more than an incredibly sexy black ruffle lingerie gown.

Jenny pulled me in and closed the door quietly then turned towards me and reached for my hands as I dropped my bag on the floor. Our fingers intertwined as we gazed at each other for a few magic moments before slowly drawing together for a tender hug. Neither of us said a word as we just enjoyed the warmth of each other's body, the scent of each other's skin and the heart pounding delight of being in each other's arms. I sighed with contentment and clung to her gently before I leaned up and softly kissed her lips.

"Wow Jenny, you look so sexy!" I said as I nuzzled her neck.

I looked over her shoulder and saw that the den was lit with about half a dozen candles, with another half-dozen together in the fireplace. On the coffee table in front of the couch were an open bottle of white wine and two glasses. Soft jazz was quietly playing on the tape deck.

"Oh Jenny," I said softly, "This is so romantic. But I feel so underdressed." I said, pulling at my T-shirt.

"After the way I treat you this afternoon, I figured that I owed you a proper seduction." Jenny said as she nibbled on my ear. "And don't worry about what you're wearing, because you won't be wearing it for long."

"Oh Jenny!" I whispered. "You are in a romantic mood, aren't you?"

My original plan, which consisted of tearing her clothes off as we raced for the bedroom, was shelved. If Jenny had gone to all the trouble of setting up this romantic seduction, the least I could do was to allow her to seduce me. Jenny slipped her arm around my waist and led me to the couch. We sat down and she poured 2 glasses of wine, handing one to me. We turned to face each other on the couch, clinked our glasses together softly, made an unspoken toast with our eyes, and sipped our wine.

Jenny looked incredibly sexy in the soft candlelight. Her long strawberry blonde hair looked freshly brushed, and mascara and eyeliner really brought out her beautiful hazel eyes. As I sipped my wine, my eyes travels down to her incredible cleavage, accentuated by the black lace lingerie. As sexy as it was, I longed to remove it and bury my face between her silky breasts. As I caressed her with my eyes, every square inch of my skin seems to tingle with desire. We set our glasses down and I leaned in to kiss her, but she put her hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me back, with a mysterious smile on her face.

"Not so fast sweetie," Jenny said, softly, " You are over dressed. Here, lie back and relax and give me your feet."

I was very aroused at Jenny's newfound assertiveness, and was filled with curiosity as to what she had planned. I lay back against the cushions of the couch and brought my left foot up to Jenny's lap. She took my foot in her hand and undid the lacing on my shoe before taking it off and dropping it over the back of the couch. She then reached for my right foot and did the same.

"And now the jeans." She said, as she playfully tugged at them.

I eagerly unbuttoned my jeans and raised my hips as Jenny pulled them off and dropped them over the back of the couch with my shoes.

Jenny looked at me, smiled and raised an eyebrow. I grinned back, and took off my panties, twirling them on my finger before tossing them with a flourish behind the couch. I pulled off my T-shirt and did the same.

"I think that's a personal record!" I laughed, as I lay nude but for socks on her couch.

I thrilled as Jenny's eyes wandered over my naked body, as I lay stretched out before her on the couch. I smiled and blew her a kiss as her eyes met mine.

"There, isn't that better?" Jenny said, as she removed my socks and began to massage my left foot.

"Oh Jenny," I sighed, "that feels so good."

"Tell me a story." Jenny said softly, as she kneaded my foot.

"What about?" I asked.

"Tell me about your first experience with a girl." She said.

I picked up my glass of wine from the table and took a sip, then began:

"Well, it happened early in the 7th grade just after my family moved to Phoenix from Athens Georgia. I didn't really fit in at the new school. I got teased a lot because of my freckles and my accent, which was much thicker back then. A lot of the girls were also jealous because my boobs had developed, and I had a good figure even then. My only real friend was Allison. I met her one day when I saw her sitting with her back to a tree in the far corner of the playground during recess, crying all alone after some girls had been picking on her. I went over and sat next to her, and gave her a Kleenex. We became best friends after that."

"What did Allison look like?" Jenny asked, as she worked on my toes.

"Allison was small and delicate," I said, "about 3 inches shorter than me at the time. She had beautiful pale skin, pale blue eyes and long straight blonde hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. She was skinny with a boyish figure, and her boobs had only just begun to develop. She was really shy, especially around boys, and would blush at the drop of a hat. We were such opposites in many ways: I was the rambunctious, outgoing redheaded tomboy who was always getting into trouble while she was quiet serious type who always got good grades."

"So you were friends before you became...intimate?" Jenny asked, as she massaged my instep.

"Oh, that feels good Jenny. Yeah, for about 8 months we were just two normal girls, like any other pair of best friends." I said as I took another sip of wine. "Until the slumber party. About a month in from the start of the second semester Tracy, a nice girl in my homeroom class, invited us to a slumber party at her house on a Saturday night."

"I remember thinking that Tracy's parents must have been millionaires, because they had a huge house with a pool and an awesome game room downstairs. It had a pool table, foosball table and a color TV with a Betamax player, which I had never seen before. There were also 2 large comfy couches and several chairs down there: it was the perfect place for a slumber party. We swam all afternoon in their pool and had pizza for dinner before running down to the game room and watching movies. It was a big party with about 14 girls, only a few of which I knew."

"Were they from another school?" Jenny asked, as she set my left foot on her lap and went to work on my right.

"Some of them were from Tracy's church group, and a few of them were eighth-graders at my school." I said, sighing as Jenny's fingers kneaded my right foot.

"What happened next?" Jenny asked.

"Late that night after the movies, Tracy crept upstairs to make sure her parents were asleep, and came back downstairs with two bottles of Boone's Farm wine and a stack of plastic cups." I said, smiling. "We all started drinking and playing silly games, and before long about half of the girls had curled up and gone to sleep. About 7 of us, including Allison, were still up and we started playing twister--which is even more fun when everyone is a little tipsy. The game turned into a massive tickle fight, that left us all in a giggling heap. Tracy poured us all one more glass of wine and we started playing some kind of spin the bottle truth or Dare game. I don't really remember the details, but I do remember that there were a lot of kissing dares. Nothing heavy, I mean, just light pecks--typical girly slumber party stuff."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds