• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Little Fling

Little Fling

12

"Don't you remember? You promised me I could..." my wife Christie whispered into my ear. She continued to nuzzle my ear and into my neck as we lay together on our bed. We had just finished making love and her left leg was thrown over mine as I could feel her soft pubic curls rub against my hip bone.

From the grogginess of my post orgasmic fog, I asked her, "I have no idea what you are talking about. When on earth did we discuss this, not to say even agreeing to such a thing?" I moved my arm and hand along her back, then moved it down and gently caressed the soft skin on her ass.

Christie was still horny, and so was I. She continued to nuzzle into my neck and grind her pubic region into my hip. I could feel slight wetness on my hip from both of our combined juices as my cum leaked out of her. Her fingers slowly traced their way down my chest and through my pubic hair. Reaching my penis, it involuntarily jerked upward and she smoothly wrapped her fingers around it.

I wasn't surprised I was this erect so soon after my orgasm. We had been out with friends at a bar this mostly typical Friday evening and we had quite a few glasses of wine. I had just returned from another week long business trip to the west coast, and we hadn't made love in nearly two weeks as my wife was having her bad time the previous weekend. We were both very horny.

"Bob, I can't believe you don't remember that conversation we had. Don't you remember? It was in my dorm room during our senior year at Georgia Tech." Christie moved her face around to look at me, then, she began softly kissing my lips.

I pulled back a bit and said, "Gee Christie, we had a lot of conversations in your dorm room during our senior year, junior year, AND sophomore years. Why would you think I would be able to remember conversations like this? It was what, five years ago? Then I kind of remembered what she was talking about."

"But Bob, this was an important one."

"Well Christie, if this is this kind of topic I think it is, it would only be discussed while one or both of us had quite a bit to drink. And, well, I'm sorry babe, I just don't remember well enough".

Christie began kissing me deeply and rolled over so that she was now lying on top of me. Her fingers were still firmly wrapped around my erection. Her ass was squirming back and forth and my wife began rubbing her wet vaginal lips against the underside of my cock. Christie closed her eyes and purred as she moved up and down along my throbbing erection. She opened her eyes a bit and looked at me, "your penis feels so good rubbing against me. You are so hard, so fucking hard".

I enjoyed Round 2's of our lovemaking sessions, especially when we hadn't done it in a while. I pushed my hips down. When I came back up, she had positioned my penis at the mouth of her vagina and I drove it in up to my balls. Christie always lubricated well, but with the combination of her juice and my earlier cum, the slippery feeling was indescribable.

"Come on baby, pump up into me. Grind me hard," Christie growled at me.

My hands firmly grasped her ass and I moved her up and down to the rhythm I was setting. She arched her upper back slightly, and I began flicking my tongue at her erect nipples.

Christie turned her head to the side away from me and squeezed her eyes closed. "You nasty bastard. You are so bad. Make me cum again," she said as I continued to tongue lash her nipples.

My wife has been able to come close to having an orgasm from just her nipples teased this way, so she always loved when I did this to her. After not too long, her body stiffened. I could feel her vaginal muscles clench so I knew she was beginning her orgasm. As I felt her roll through her orgasm I squeezed her ass cheeks more firmly and ground her up against my penis. I began pushing deeper into her as she squealed loudly in her pleasure.

After Christie rippled through her orgasm she arched her back away from me in a sitting position. Her hips were undulating as her slippery pussy massaged my hard cock. She looked at me seductively and told me how good she felt. I moved my hands around her hips softly. Using the fingers of my left hand to softly tease and tug on her curly pubic hair, I used my fingers of my right hand to begin flicking her clit back and forth. I dipped one of my fingers along my wet cock and used it to further lubricate her clit.

"You are going to make me cum again," my wife said as she lifted herself up and down on my cock. Her muscles on her flat stomach were taught and I couldn't help by marvel how beautiful and hot Christie was. "Oh you are going to make me cum so hard again Bob. Just keep going in and out," she said.

Minutes later I watched as her eyes closed and her head rolled back as she arched herself upward. My cock was extremely slippery, but my teasing fingers were enough to put her over the edge. Christie's muscles tightened and she convulsed through another very hard orgasm.

Catching her breath, but keeping pace with my thrusting cock she looked down at me. Caressing my chest she said, "Your turn now". She moved one of her hands around and started tickling my balls. Her long smooth strokes in the area between my balls and ass caused my cock to twitch even more. I grabbed at the sheets as her stroking touch moved me closer to release.

I lifted my head slightly to watch my cock and her pussy coming together and parting and then coming together again. Christies' pubic hair was slick with her wetness. As I felt my coming climax, I arched my back up to try to kiss my wife deeply. She moved her head down toward mine and I could see through partially closed eyes her very sensual smile. "I'll have to refresh your memory Bob" was the last thing I heard before the ecstasy of shooting my cum deep into her pussy for the second time that evening.

Christie and I met at Georgia Tech University as sophomores in 1980. I was finance major and Christie was a nursing student. We met in a freshman sociology course in our first semester, and coincidentally had the same psychology and English Lit II course in the spring. We kind of ran in the same freshman social circles on campus, but Christie was dating a guy from her home town in the outer suburbs of Atlanta during that year. When we all returned to school for our sophomore year Christie and I discovered that we once again had a couple of classes together. She moved into the dorms on campus, and by the end of September rolled around she casually let it be known through some of her friends that she was no longer with her boyfriend.

I had heard through the same circles that Christie had dated a few guys during that semester, but her friends told me that she also had interest in me. Since I received scholarship funds, I tended to make sure I stayed ahead in my studies. Thus, I did not have much time for anything more than casual dating. As for casual sex, I am the type of man that always tends to fall in like after having relations. That made it difficult the few times after having a casual fling with someone I had met as I would want to start a relationship after having sex and they looked at it as a one night stand.

Christie is a pretty girl with bright blue eyes. Her curly dark brown hair contrasts very nicely with her pale skin. She stands about 5'4" tall and weighed about 110 pounds when we met. Her athletic looking body was very alluring to me. With her bright smile and clever wit, I decided I wanted to play it cool so as not to turn her off. We soon began to date casually by meeting at a bar, maybe a movie or two, going to a concert together or attending a spirited political debate sponsored by the university.

Early in our relationship, I discovered, very pleasantly I must add, that her breasts were extremely sensitive to the touch. Atop a full B cup breast were two exquisite nipples that protruded about one inch when fully erect. Over time, my "slow hand" style with her breasts resulted in us entering into an exclusive sexual relationship. I can remember our first time making love like it was yesterday. Extensive teasing of her nipples and breasts lead to an extensive licking of her curly framed pussy to the later plunging of my cock into a hot syrupy pussy.

Over time our relationship grew into a steady romantic relationship that by our junior year, we knew we were "the one" for each other. We had a great year together, each of us making the dean's list both semester and having our love grow.

I felt like our relationship was strong enough and deep enough when I told her late in our junior year that I was accepted for a program of studies at the London School of Economics that fall. Christie would be involved in her nursing clinical studies during her senior year with her day beginning at 7am each day. So I felt like this was the right time to do something like this. Christie would be ramping up in her program to get a good post graduate job offer, and my semester abroad in a prestigious university would help me in seeking a job and getting into a good graduate finance program.

Unfortunately, Christie was a little less enthusiastic than I was as we spent our summer in Atlanta working and taking a couple of classes. We both expressed that we would miss each other deeply, and with letters and an occasional phone call, and our busy schedule, the time would go quick. Remember, this was in the days before email and the internet. Christie was worried that I might meet someone, and laughingly, I said, not likely. I like women who don't have crooked teeth. We both laughed, and I assured her everything would be okay. She then surprised me by asking what happened if she met someone during the fall. I looked her in the eye and held her face in my hands. Kissing her, I told her I was confident that we were both destined for each other.

The semester abroad was a great experience for me. In addition to studying in a completely different environment, I picked up a global perspective of finance at a time when it was less common than today. I became friends with a number of fellow students, some of whom have turned out to be solid professional colleagues today. While I would love to note that I pined away every night for Christie, I did partake in the London night life. New wave was just becoming popular in the United States, but was a big thing in London.

Learning to groove to the foreign sound required some female assistance, and there were more than a few new friends who were willing to teach a left footed American how to dance. I would also like to say that I lead a monk's life while in London, but I did not. By late November I had had casual sex with two different women in the program. Only this time, I didn't fall head over heels "in-like" with either of them. While I did feel bad about not being true to Christie, neither of these flings would amount to much. By early December, studying for finals was of paramount importance, and the busy social life became brief cups of coffee between hitting the books and working with study groups. I did very well in each of my classes, and felt like it would be a big help with my resume.

Studies end in early December in the UK, and I was back in Atlanta for the last two weeks of the Tech fall semester. Reuniting with Christie was great fun, and we certainly made up for lost time in bed. The first weekend back, I don't think either of us had any clothing on except to go to the dining hall for lunch. We were ordering in pizza at night for a late dinner to keep up our energy. By that Sunday morning, I could keep my erection, but I had nothing left to shoot. Before we went out for brunch, I think we set a record by keeping my cock in her pussy for one hour straight since I couldn't cum. It was a little embarrassing in the dining hall because my still erect penis was noticeable (or at least I thought so) through my jeans.

The night final exams were finished for Christie; we went to a holiday party for her nursing program. Christie was dressed very nicely for the party. Mini-dresses were beginning to be in style again, and Christie looked beautiful in her red party mini-dress with accompanying sheer black stockings. She kicked me out of her dorm room while she got dressed, but I did see that she was wearing thigh highs. Since I had never seen her wear them before, I assumed and she confirmed that it was a special holiday treat.

The party was attended by student the nursing program, a few of the faculty and a number of alumni nurses who liked to come back to see old faces. Although I knew most of the students, I didn't know some of the alumni. Christie introduced me to a mentor of hers. Lisa was a fifth year nurse at the hospital where Christie did her clinical studies. Christie had written to me about her, and it was nice to meet someone that she looked up to professionally. Lisa was quite a cutie, and looked to be in the early stages of pregnancy. She was very intelligent, and even though my knowledge of medicine and nursing was limited to what Christie told me, I found the discussion that ensued to be very interesting.

Lisa left not too long after as she was tired from the early stages of pregnancy. Christie and I danced quite a bit, and more than a few cocktails at the party. By the end of the party, much of the dancing was group style dancing with much changing of partners. A few guys danced briefly and closely with Christie, and everyone was having a great time.

After a few after party cocktails at a nearby bar, Christie and I retired to her dorm room. After having consumed quite a few cocktails, not having had sex much for the previous week and a half due to Christie's need to study for finals and her time of the month, we were very horny. I was looking very forward to the remainder of the evening.

Soon after locking the door to her room, Christie and I were in bed together. She asked if I wanted her to keep her thigh highs on and I said absolutely. I was lying on my back, and she crawled up my body squirming and licking her way up my chest. In the middle of a deep sensuous kiss, she grabbed my penis and guided it into her very wet pussy. I slid in up to my balls in the first thrust as her absolute wetness consumed my cock.

As we moved together in unison, Christie had her first two orgasms of the night. After the second orgasm, she sat up and began grinding on top of me. She was setting the pace and very much in control of our lovemaking for the moment.

She looked down at me with a smirky horny smile. "Were you a good boy in Europe, or did you have a little fling with one of those limey girls?"

I was caught a little by surprise when she asked, and perhaps she could tell because she bent over and kissed me deeply. She sat back up and continued grinding away at my erection. "Well, what about those Brit girls?"

Thinking quickly on my back, as opposed to thinking quickly on my feet in business, I decided to be honest. Even though there was very little chance she would ever find out, I decided to tell the truth to Christie.

I looked up at her and said, "Well, I didn't have any flings with any of the Brit girls." Christie laughed, poked me in the chest and asked "well, what about girls from one of the other European nations? Hmmm???"

I paused, and said "well, maybe if you asked about the Netherlands I would have to say yes." I could feel my face turning red, and I saw Christie blink and for a brief second I saw her smile vanish. "Well, you're a good looking horny American guy, so I guess a foreign affair was to be expected." She laughed and started fucking me harder. I said, "Well, since I didn't speak Dutch or Flemish, and I didn't want to learn, I guess there wasn't any future to consider." We both laughed and continued to really fuck harder. I could swear Christie got a little wetter as I pushed deep into her.

After another Christie orgasm I pulled out and flipped her over on her back. Putting her legs up on my shoulders, I plunged back into her warm and wet depths. I held my cock deep in her pussy and mashed our pubic hair together. Christie was absolutely breathless. It was my turn to be in control.

I withdrew my cock so that only the head was in. I held it there and Christie looked up at me and asked "what's wrong? Put it back in. Please put it back in me!"

I looked down at her and said, "My turn."

"So while I was away, did you get to know any of the transfer or foreign exchange students, or other finance majors better?"

We both burst out laughing. I plunged back into her wet depths and vigorously fucked her for a minute. Pounding my cock in and out very quickly left her again breathless. I slowly withdrew my cock so that once again only the head of cock remained in her.

Christie looked up at me. "Now what? Come on fuck my brains out," she said.

"Details." I want some details." I replied.

"Oh come on. He was an American. Okay?" She laughed with her eyes twinkling at me.

I couldn't help but pause for minute just as Christie had with me. For a very brief moment I felt a huge surge of jealousy and I could feel my face burning red. But it quickly passed when I reconciled that I had enjoyed the fruits of someone else while away. But I was intent to tease her a bit.

"Not good enough. More details are required," I said as I slowly pushed my penis back into her. Christie sighed and closed her eyes as I hit bottom and slowly withdrew.

She opened her eyes back up and took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes. I met this guy at a Halloween party. He's a student in a political history program. I was dressed up with some of my friends as disco singers like Ashford and Simpson, Donna Summer and Le Sheek. I wore a long black dress with a slit up almost to my waist so I showed a lot of leg. We were all dancing disco, and I started dancing with this guy. He was a very clean cut guy, and you know how I like clean cut guys."

I laughed as I'm very clean cut finance major.

"Continue, this is interesting" I said.

"One thing lead to another and after the party I ended up back in his room. All I wanted to do was kiss a little and then be able to escape when I wanted to. We were pretty toasted, and after a little while, he started playing with my tits. He kind of knew how to get me going as you do, and soon we were down to my panties and his underwear. I could tell he was sporting a pretty nice package and I couldn't resist checking it out. After I pulled it out and began playing with it, it wasn't long before we were fucking up a storm."

"Well," I said, I asked. Christie started rubbing her stocking covered legs all over my shoulder and face. "Come on Rob, fuck me. Make love to me. You are my love, and you are the best I've ever had. I didn't send you a "Dear John" letter, and I'm here making love to you right now. It was a harmless fling like yours. It meant nothing." I kissed her deeply and over the next twenty minutes we proclaimed words of love for each other as writhed in ecstasy on her bed and came together.

In our drunken afterglow we held each other. The conversation drifted around and I noted that I liked her friend Lisa. Christie rolled over on top and kissed me.

"Bob, don't you remember after the holiday party in the dorm room?" Christie asked. "We were talking about each of our flings when you were away in London during the fall semester," Christie continued.

"I said, speaking of flings, listen to this about Lisa. You remember Lisa? Don't you? " Christie asked.

"Lisa has a great relationship with her husband. They've been married for four years and had planned on having a family while they were young. Lisa was quiet this evening, but she's a real fireball. She got her husband to agree to let her have a last fling before she had a baby before childbirth took even a little toll on her body. He was pretty much against it, but she finally talked him into it. So for a couple of months before she went off the pill she had a fling with one of the residents at the hospital."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Little Fling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds