• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The New Housemaid Ch. 01

The New Housemaid Ch. 01

The cleaning lady, the one that I had been having a really great time with playing our little game of her checking out my cock, decided she was going to have to quit for a while to take care of her husband. He had been sick for a long time and had started getting worse so he couldn't take care of himself. She felt her place was with him for now.

She suggested the name of a lady that she didn't know but had heard she was looking for work through a friend and that she was pretty good. She made a call and got the ladies number for me. She said that if her situation changed she wanted to work for me again. I told her it would always be open for her anytime she was ready to come back. I sure didn't want to lose someone so into wanting to look at my cock and see it respond to her attention.

I called the lady the next day and we talked for a while. She sounded older than the previous one but had a really nice bubbly personality. I liked her instantly. I explained the work she would be doing and if she felt it was too hard for her to handle that was ok as we could make some adjustments. We set up a regular time for her to work and hung up.

Finally the day came for her to be there. The doorbell rang right on her agreed starting time. When I opened the door there stood this really great knock-out of a forty something black woman. Her hair was neat and she was perfectly dressed. Her outfit fitted nicely to a near perfectly shaped body. I invited her in and once inside we stood and talked for a few minutes. As we did I looked her over and she surprised me by the way her eyes roamed over my body lingering at my crotch which now had a nice bulge showing plainly in my pants. This, I thought, might be even more interesting than the other one.

I went upstairs to work on taxes while she started in the kitchen. As I worked I could hear her rattling pans around for a while and then the sweeper running assuring me she was good and diligent and didn't waste any time. I finished up the forms finally and decided to see how really interested she was in looking at my cock. I put on a pair of running shorts that were short and a little snug so they showed the outline of everything but looked like I wasn't just exposing myself outright. No underwear of course. I headed downstairs and walked into the room where she was working.

To my surprise she was now working in a skimpy running outfit with nothing obviously underneath either the shorts or the top as everything showed through the thin material. She looked up and noticed my shocked look and laughed. We both obviously must have had the same thoughts. We looked each other over and I became totally hard while she stared at it. Gawd, she was hot. The nipples showed thru the material like there was nothing there and were pointing out like they were really aroused. We both looked each other in the eye and made instant connection.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh gawd yes. You are really hot."

"I noticed your response to me when I came in while we talked. You obviously liked what you saw as you got a really nice bulge in your pants."

I was shocked she was being this blunt with me so soon. She must have been wearing that outfit under her other clothes as she carried nothing in but a small purse.

"You must like what you see now by the look of that long hard bulge in those shorts. I'm flattered, being as old as I am, that I turn you on like that. You do have a nice package there. You should be proud to show it off."

Exactly what I was thinking as she very deliberately looked at my crotch from time to time as we talked. I couldn't take my eyes off those big beautiful tits practically showing through the material, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"I better get out of here and let you get back to work before we let this go too far. But I'm curious. Why did you change?"

"Oh, I'm very open minded and think there is nothing to be ashamed of in exposing our bodies. I'm not a nudist but I do enjoy working with no clothes on in homes when there are just men around. That's why I wore these under my other clothes. I hope you don't mind me working in them."

"Oh no. Of course not. I enjoy being naked around the house too but I am uncomfortable working that way. Something keeps getting in the way so I at least wear tight briefs so I am more comfortable."

"As big as that thing looks in those shorts I bet you do," she said while laughing loudly. "And feel free to go around here anyway you want. It won't bother me. And honey, I know I will enjoy it too."

This was going to be one interesting cleaning lady. I left the room so she could finish her work. I had guests for the weekend and I wanted the place looking really sharp. She was not only hot and sexy but she was doing excellent work. I really liked her.

The next week, when she showed up, the weather was warm so she was in some nice shorts and halter top. "Wow" was all I could say to that. She sure knew how to dress to show off her body. I was fully dressed as I had an appointment with the tax man in a half hour. I told her to go on and do as she saw needed to be done and that I would be back after my appointment.

I got back earlier than I thought and, not seeing her anywhere, went on upstairs to change. I put on a pair of mesh shorts with the lining cut out so you could see everything through them and of course no underwear. I became half erect just knowing she could see it all. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. She was working at the sink which looked out over the enclosed pool so she didn't notice me come in.

I stopped and admired her figure before letting her know I was there. Her ass was nice and full and really well shaped. It was really hard to believe she was built so sexy at that age. She obviously worked out a lot. She had those nice tight muscular legs I like so well and her arms were very muscular also. I was getting a real boner looking at her. And of course knowing how she already felt about that I didn't have to hide it.

I let my cock brush against her leg as I moved up beside her to get a glass out of the cabinet. It startled her. She squeezed my arm, pressing her breast into it and laughed.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." Then looked down and noticed my shorts. "Mmmm I really like those. Leaves nothing to the imagination."

"I hope you don't mind. After our conversation last time I figured you would be ok with this. It kind of turns me on being around you in them."

"Now that's pretty obvious isn't it? I like how you are around me and that we didn't waste any time doing that 'testing the waters' thing. The first place I worked this guy kept going around showing a little more each time and it was boring. I decided after that I would find a way to let a guy know it was ok to be open about it if I thought he was into exposing it. I like getting right to the point."

She turned back to the sink but instead of doing the dishes she pressed her ass into my cock and held it there. I pressed back. I was totally rock hard now, and grabbing her hips, I ground my cock against the crack of her ass. She worked herself against me, going with my motions. We were both breathing heavily and couldn't seem to get enough of it. I let go of her, filled my juice glass and went over to the table and sat down. She went on finishing up the pans after loading the dishwasher but looking over at my cock sticking straight up in my shorts every chance she got. I was just sitting there imagining where this was going to go.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" she asked, shaking me back to reality.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Why do you ask?"

"I like to watch guys do that. It makes me hot to watch a guy stroke it, putting on a show for me."

"You really mean that? I love having a woman watch me do that. Especially if they like to pose for me by crossing their legs and make them sexy looking. And you have really sexy looking legs."

"That would be hot. I like doing that. I have crossed them in public when I could watch a guys reaction and I have seen many guys get hard instantly checking out my legs."

"Well, I can certainly see that. I've wanted to see you cross them but you have always been working and didn't take any breaks so I was hoping some day..."

With that she came over and sat down across from me and slowly crossed her right leg over her left. Then squeezing them together almost in a double crossed position. All I could do was just stare. My cock had gone down some but this brought it right back up harder than ever.

I stood up and dropped my shorts. I took my cock between my thumb and fingers and started stroking it as she watched. Precum was oozing out of it big time. I knew this wouldn't take long so I had to stop.

"Why did you stop? You looked like you were about to cum."

"I was but wanted to make it last. You are so hot doing this with me that I could cum instantly if I wanted." My cock was now throbbing up and down right near her face.

"Why don't you rub your cock over my legs a little. I like to feel it against them." She got up and went over and sat on a bar stool and crossed them again, putting them on a level with my cock to make it easier.

I started rubbing my cock all over her legs, especially the muscular calf that is such a turn on for me. She leaned back against the counter making her breasts stick out, giving me another sexual pose to turn me on. As if I needed it at this point.

Feeling totally uninhibited with this now I moved in and pressed my cock and balls tight against her leg and squeezed her leg between mine. I began to work my cock up and down her leg in a slow humping fashion. I could feel her legs squeeze together and I looked her in the eye knowingly.

"You are getting off on this aren't you?"

"Oh yes. I love doing this. I hope you don't mind. This is making me cum just like it is you. Keep working your cock against my leg. Cum on me if you want but hold off with me if you can."

I was in total disbelief at this point. Here this woman I hardly knew was sharing her own fantasy with me and was one of my favorite turn ons too.

I pressed my cock tighter against her leg and kept squeezing it between mine even more. My precum was lubricating the spot I was rubbing against. She moaned a little and I could tell she was getting close so I began rubbing against her in earnest.

I was getting close too and could hardly hold back. This was so hot for both of us. She moaned louder and bent over and kissed me while grabbing my ass with both hands pulling me against her leg helping me hump her. That made me shoot my load. Gobs of cum shot out all over her leg.

Her tongue shot into my mouth and she shuddered as she came with me. We held on tight to each other milking our orgasms to the end. When we finally finished we just held our positions and kissed lightly.

"Thanks for that honey. That was so hot with you squeezing my leg and cumming all over them. It made me cum the best I have had in a long time. You have made my fantasy come true."

"Really? Mine too. But I never dreamed of doing it and a woman getting off on that too. Wow!"

"I hope we can do more than this. I want that beautiful cock of yours buried in my pussy next time. In fact I want you to just take me anytime you want when I am working. It is really a turn on when you just grab me and fuck me right there on the spot."

"You are unbelievable! I have never met a woman like you but I sure am going to enjoy having you around."

*

Please rate and comment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The New Housemaid Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds