• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Reunion Revenge

Reunion Revenge

123

Traci and Heather were discussing whether or not Karen Cambell would show up at their five year class reunion. They could hardly believe that the 'bitch' would show up after what had happened just over three years ago. But if she did Traci had some three and a half year old pictures that would insure a memorable reunion for her classmates.

Traci a glamorous blonde of about five three and Heather a long brown haired beauty hated Karen more than any other girl in their class and they had good reason to. But it wasn't always like that. In the early years of school they were friends with Karen like many of their classmates. It wasn't till people really got to know Karen that they had reason to dislike her. That's when they found out how devious and manipulative she was. Now Sandy was the only classmate of Karen that was still friends with her. But Sandy was a weak, insecure, naïve, plain girl who hung around Karen just to be noticed.

At first glance one might have thought that Traci and Heather were jealous of Karen's beauty, for there was consensus among the school's population that the raven haired Karen was by far the best looking girl there. She may not have had the best body of all the girls but with the prettiest face, long legs and medium size breasts, she had the best combination. And with her blue-gray eyes and Angelina Jolie lips, she had a strong effect on most males she came in contact with.

There was one other thing that helped Karen and that was a talent to control people. She was an excellent actress and could easily convince a teacher that she was sick enough to go home or convince them that her excuse for missing her homework was real. But Karen's biggest talent was her ability to get boys to do just about anything she wanted them to do. Just having Karen notice them was a major achievement for the vulnerable males of the school.

Karen became aware of this power shortly after starting school and she was clever to hide her intentions. But she took advantage of the power to get just about anything she wanted including being named Hearts Queen and Prom Queen both in the same year. This was an unprecedented achievement and one that turned most of the more attractive girls against her. When they went to the staff to complain they realized that Karen had used her charm there also and were turned away.

As Traci reminisced with Heather she fingered the photos she kept in her bag. They were taken at Tony and Kathy's wedding reception that took place over three years before and they were something Karen would love to control.

It was a week before the July wedding that Karen found out her ex-boyfriend Tony was marrying Kathy a former adversary of Karen's. When she found out he was now attending Harvard, Karen became disturbed. She might never have broken up with him if she had known that. Tony was smart, athletic and handsome and the only thing he lacked as far as Karen was concerned was wealth. She decided she would make an effort to see if she could influence him the way she had in the past and get him to call off the wedding.

Knowing he liked to hang out at Starbucks Karen made a point of showing up there, till one night she spotted Tony heading to the parking lot. She called out to him as she leaned against her shinny new car.

"Tony! What are you doing here?"

Tony was shocked to see his old girlfriend Karen and dressed in a short tennis skirt and tight tee-shirt, the outfit she often used when looking for control.

"Karen? It's been a long time."

Karen invited him to sit with her in her red Mercedes and talk the way they used to when they were dating at school. Tony was hesitant at first but was curious about what she was doing these days. Karen could see that he had matured a bit but when she noticed he kept taking glances at her legs and breasts she knew she still had some influence.

"I can't believe you're getting married, Tony. I'm so disappointed."

"Why?"

" I always thought that maybe you and I might...."

"You broke up with me, Karen. I didn't break up with you."

"I know. It was my big mistake. I just wish I could go back in time."

But Karen was just playing a game. She wouldn't marry anyone that wasn't rich. He may have had the potential for being wealthy but until he was a millionaire she had no plan to marry him. But she was still anxious to keep him from marrying anyone else just in case he might become successful later.

Tony on the other hand could only remember their past. Karen never fucked him, she never even gave him a blow job, just the occasional handjob. But she did constantly persuade him to go down on her. That was what she referred to as safe sex and said that whenever he asked for anything. Tony was now curious as to whether Karen was serious or just playing another one of her games.

"Tony, you were always so good to me. I'd like to thank you some way."

With that she subtly brushed her hand over his crotch which brought an instant reaction from Tony's cock.

"I'm getting married, Karen. I love Kathy."

"I'm sure you love her but I love you too. I'm not asking for anything other than a chance to thank you for all you've done for me in the past."

Karen became more aggressive and actually placed her hand on Tony's cock. Tony wanted to stop her but said to himself that he wasn't married just yet and one final fling might be fun if he can get Karen to do something she had never done for him before.

"Karen..."

"Shhh! Tony. Don't say anything. Just let this be a way of saying I care about you."

With that Karen began to unzip Tony's pants. Tony started to stop her but then thought he wanted to see how far she would go. Karen was good at quickly unzipping his pants. She had learned since school to be good with her hands which kept her at her position of Executive Assistant with the local plant owner. She worked out Tony's cock and looked down at it as it quickly grew to full hardness.

Tony looked at Karen's open mouth with her full wet lips and he wondered briefly if she would give him what he always wanted. She grasped his cock in her hand and began to slowly jerk it. Was she going to give him a hand job like she had in the past? His answer came soon afterward as Karen's head began to lower into his lap.

Karen's eyes looked up at Tony as she licked the shaft of his cock which was now rock hard with anticipation. Then with a firm grip on its base she took it deep into her hot mouth and wrapped her full red lips around the shaft. Tony moaned with joy as he felt Karen's mouth engulf his cock. He was so glad he had masturbated earlier in the day or he would have exploded right then. As Karen began to work her lips up and down she moaned with passion loud enough for Tony to get the message.

Tony thought back to their dating years and how he often begged her for a blowjob and how Karen continually turned him down. She was always persuading him to go down on her and yet the only thing she would reciprocate with was an occasional handjob. True her handjobs were great but so were his efforts at eating her pussy. He remembered how many times in his basement how he knelt before Karen who would sit in a chair and pull down her shorts to give him access to her pussy. And how she would grab a tight grip on his hair and move his mouth around on her pussy forcing him to plunge his tongue deep while she would cum over and over.

As Karen sucked on Tony's cock she hoped he would hurry up and finish before someone walked by the car and spotted them. True it was dark and they were parked at the far end of the lot but that was no guarantee they wouldn't be spotted. Karen was concerned about her reputation for she had big plans for her life. Fortunately her new expertise at sucking cock was more than Tony could withstand and he was soon climbing toward a climax.

As much as Tony was enjoying the blowjob he had no intention of letting it affect his upcoming marriage to Kathy. Now he was enjoying his little revenge on Karen and he was determined to cum in Karen's mouth. So when he was on the verge of cumming he grabbed a hold of Karen's hair and forced it down on his cock just as she had manipulated his mouth many times before when he ate her. Karen didn't put up much resistance and to Tony's surprise she swallowed his entire load.

Tony looked at Karen's face as she sat up and saw a few drops of cum at the corner of her mouth. Her hair was a mess and her lips were bright red from the action. Although she was smiling Tony knew her well enough to detect some humiliation in her face. Karen had learned to suck cocks but she normally only indulged when there was something big on the line. Pride was the only thing on the line this night.

"Thanks, Karen. That was great."

"You're welcome, Tony."

As Tony zipped up his pants he noticed his watch and said he had to go.

"Maybe I'll see you around. Bye."

With that he got out of the car leaving a disappointed Karen behind. But she had another plan.

When Traci and Heather saw Karen show up at Kathy's wedding reception they went into shock. Karen walked in with Sandy, Karen's only remaining friend from school. Dressed in a sexy black dress of shear, expensive material, Karen walked around as if she were still Prom Queen. It became obvious that Karen was trying to upstage the bride with her diamond earrings and jewelry and an attitude that said 'I'm a star'.

Poor Sandy was left to sit at a table by herself, guarding Karen's purse and phone while Karen moved around the room flirting with every interesting male she saw. It was when Karen took a call on her cell phone that she removed one of her earrings and laid it on the table. Heather noticed that Karen forgot about it as she went to the dance floor with a vulnerable male. Heather was eager to see if it was real and went over to say hi to Sandy. When she leaned over she put her hand on the earring and palmed it. Later she showed it to Traci and they agreed it was real.

It was about this time that the money dance was announced. Karen brazenly walked over to Tony and dropped some bills in the pot and took a reluctant Tony onto the dance floor. Traci and Heather could see that Kathy was disturbed by this but she was soon occupied by several dance requests of her own. The dance floor was soon crowded and Karen worked Tony over toward a corner. Once there she used her unseen hand to grope Tony, something she figured no one could see. But one of the band members did and before the evening was over the word had spread.

Later that night after most people had gone, Heather, Traci and about a dozen of their friends sat outside the hall in the yard next to the building, now dressed in shorts and shirts and discussing the evening. Besides the wedding a lot of the talk centered around Karen's behavior. In addition to the groping rumor there was also the rumor that Tony had fucked Karen earlier in the week. No one was quite sure that Kathy had heard the rumors but Heather was outraged, being the sister of Kathy.

Traci and her friends were suddenly interrupted by a car pulling in. Of all people it was Karen, still dressed her sexy out fit. She quickly ran into the hall where the janitor was cleaning up. Heather and Traci were pretty sure what she was doing there. When Karen walked out Traci called to her.

"Hey Karen, looking for something?"

Traci held up the earring in her hand as Karen walked over to the grassy area. Karen was drunk and angry from her frustrating night as she walked up to Traci.

"Give it to me!"

"Say please."

"Thief!"

"Bitch!" Traci yelled as she threw the earring in Karen's face.

Karen was so drunk and angry that she suddenly slapped Traci, which was the wrong thing to do. Without hesitating Traci grabbed Karen by the hair and started swinging as the crowd of boys and girls started cheering Traci on. Karen seemed shocked that Traci was hitting her but she began to fight back. Karen was three inches taller but she could not match the muscular Traci who had been a gymnast and cheerleader.

As Traci yanked Karen by the hair back and forth she reached out and found the neckline of her dress and gave it a pull. With that the whole back of Karen's dress ripped open. The delicate expensive material was not made for fighting and as the crowd saw Karen's dress begin to come apart they let out another yell. The boys in particular were excited to see the top of Karen's body come into view. Karen's black lacy bra was soon completely visible as Traci tore pieces of her dress away.

Karen began to panic when she realized her predicament as she held on to Traci's blond hair. Here she was fighting her rival, surrounded by her enemies with no one in sight to help her and her expensive designer dress was falling to pieces. Traci saw that Karen's dress was coming apart with the least of efforts so hearing the encouragement of her friends she decided that destroying Karen's dress should be her goal.

The sound of Karen's dress ripping apart brought more and more cheers and laughter from the crowd. The girls were loving the humiliation it was bringing to Karen and the boys were anxious to see Karen get stripped.

With Karen's dress hanging from her waist Karen punched Traci in the side of the head. In return the angry Traci punched Karen in the gut making her drop to her knees. With one hand still holding Traci's blond hair she pulled Traci to the ground and the two began rolling around, slapping and kicking.

The boys began grabbing at pieces of Karen's dress that lay on the ground as souvenirs. Heather saw this and said, "I'll get you a piece."

With that Heather grabbed at Karen's dress and began tearing at it herself. But instead of just pulling off a piece the entire dress began to tear off. Karen screamed for her to stop but it was too late and Heather tore it completely off. She tossed it to the crowd of boys and girls who laughed as they tore Karen's expensive dress into little pieces.

Now Karen was dressed in nothing but her bra and half slip, her designer shoes having come off earlier. Heather, seeing her success with the dress reached down and grabbed Karen's slip and began to pull. When it got to Karen's leg's it got her legs tangled which gave Traci a huge advantage. Karen felt her slip being pulled off and screamed,

"Stop! Give me back my clothes!"

But Heather just laughed and yanked the slip off and tossed it to the crowd. The boys began yelling,

"Take it off! All the way!"

Karen heard this and tried to get away but Traci grabbed her by the bra while Heather grabbed her panties and panty hose. As they began yanking, Karen screamed for them to stop but they were having too much fun getting their revenge and only doubled their efforts.

The crowd cheered as Karen's black lace bra came apart and Heather got her panties and hose down to her knees exposing Karen to the crowd. Heather had stripped Karen almost completely naked, leaving her on the ground trying to cover her naked body as she pulled back up her torn panty hose and panties and cursing at them.

"Give me back my clothes, you bitches!"

But it was too late. The crowd of girls was already tearing everything into little pieces and taunting Karen as they did. The boys were busy ogling Karen's naked body, something they had dreamed of for years. Then Heather walked over to her.

" You want something to wear? Here, wear this!"

Heather tossed her the earring she came for. As Karen grabbed it one of the girls handed Karen a small white plastic table cloth she had pulled from the nearby dumpster. Karen wrapped it around herself, got up and walked back to her car as the crowd followed her still laughing and taunting her.

Karen had driven half way home when she had to pull over because she was having an orgasm. She was half bewildered at what had happened and didn't want to admit to herself her feelings, but it dawned on her that she was something of an exhibitionist. She had become sexually excited as she thought back to having her clothes torn off in front of a crowd. She didn't want to admit it but she had to. She was just glad that no one knew it. She had to keep that a secret because if word got out people might think she was perverted. By the time Karen got home she had an additional orgasm. Her sex life now began to move in a direction she could not have anticipated.

Traci and Heather could not believe when Karen showed up at the five year reunion just three and a half years after being humiliated at Kathy's wedding reception. She appeared at the park where the first half of the reunion was to take place, dressed in a bright tennis skirt and low cut shirt and covered in diamonds and gold jewelry.

Karen was anxious to show her old classmates how wonderful her life was and how successful she had become. After driving up in her new red Porsche she spotted Heather and Traci and was anxious to see their faces. She had quietly got her revenge on them a few years before when she convinced her boss to have their fathers laid off from the plant where they worked. What Karen didn't realize was that they had figured out that Karen was behind it and decided that if she showed up at the reunion they would get back at her.

Karen's position as the personal assistant to the owner of the largest company in the area gave her money and power. Ronald Trump, a middle aged genius, was putty in Karen's hands and gave her just about anything she wished and all she needed to do in return was give him an occasional moment of sexual entertainment. It was a small price to pay as far as Karen was concerned for all she acquired. She could take off as much time as she wanted and got a raise twice a year. This gave her time to work as a model and compete and win the regional state Beauty contest that made her famous all over the state.

It wasn't difficult for Traci and Heather to figure out that Karen had something to do with their fathers losing their job since she was the personal assistant to their father's boss and it happened within a couple weeks of her humiliation three years ago. They were the only two employees to be laid off and it led to a lot of turmoil in both families. So when Karen showed up the girls were ready.

It was Traci that approached Karen with the photo. When she saw what Traci had, Karen's face turned pale. Someone had photographed her humiliation three years ago and the photo showed Karen looking toward the camera and fully naked.

"Give me that!"

"Sure, Karen. We have other copies. I just wanted to let you see it before we publish it on the internet. It's a work of art like the Venus Di Milo."

"You can't do that!"

"Are you trying to bribe me? Well, I guess I would consider being bribed."

"What do you want?"

"Not money, if that's what you're thinking. Although I should, considering you cost my family and Heather's father their job."

Karen blushed slightly realizing that they knew she was responsible. She also realized if the photo got out, she would lose her boyfriend, her job and her title of Festival queen. She tried to lie.

"I had nothing to do with that."

"Save your breath. We know you did. Now if you don't want this photo published, you're going to have to perform a few small tasks. I have some names here. You must get these people to autograph and give you their underwear in return for a sexual favor."

"You can't be serious?"

"I am. You have thirty seconds to decide or I push the button on this phone and it'll be too late."

Twenty seconds later Karen agreed. Traci smiled and gave her a legal size sheet full of names. Karen's eyes grew wide.

"I can't do all these."

"Sure you can. You have until midnight. That's about twelve hours. Which means you need to do about how many per hour? If I were you, I'd get started."

Karen was suddenly caught between extreme sexual excitement at the idea of completing this humiliating task and terror. The list on the paper was full of nerds, losers and jerks boys that Karen either ignored in school or made fun of. A panicked Karen looked around and spotted a boy high on the list. She went over to Andy and asked him if he wanted a ride in her Porsche. Ten minutes later she was in the car in a remote parking lot giving a shocked nerdish classmate a blowjob in the front seat of her car. Twenty minutes later she was doing the same thing with another nerd but when they got back to the park she realized she didn't have the time to keep giving rides so Karen tried something else.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Reunion Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds