• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle's Slow Descent

Michelle's Slow Descent

123

For those of you who have read the previous stories about my wife Michelle and her experimentation-some may say descent-into being a whore- what I have written is what I have seen or heard- in person, over the phone, or by video.

The following chapter is what Michelle related to me, well after these events had exploded across our lives. I have written the episode in the third person, reconstructing what was said and what she told me she felt. Michelle's fantasy was about to get more real than she had ever dreamed.

Michelle was sitting in her office early on Thursday morning when Tony walked in. She was tired. She had been to the construction site early that morning, serviced three workers who were waiting for her and had an envelope of cash for Tony. Tony walked in and Michelle handed him the cash. He patted her on the head and sat on her desk. He reached down and played with a button on her dress. Michelle had put on a tight black knit dress with buttons over the chest. When she had left for work in the morning she had slipped the dress over a lycra mini skirt and tight tube top. She had sashayed into the construction site with just her whore's outfit on and her work high heels. After the three workers were finished with her she slipped her knit dress over her outfit and came to work. Once in her office she pulled off her whore's clothes and stuffed them into her brief case.

"I have good news for you baby," Tony said.

Michelle looked up at him and then at his crotch which was eye level. She was sure he would want a morning blow job before leaving.

"No more working on the weekends. You're all mine."

Michelle was not sure Tony was telling the truth. "You...you spoke with the gang? How...I mean what did you..." Michelle's voice trailed off. She was not sure how she felt although she had to admit the weekends were becoming more work and less fantasy/pleasure then they first had when she lived out her fantasy of being a common whore and stripper in a bar.

"Don't you never mind baby girl," Tony purred as he stroked her face. "You're my girl now."

"I don't know what to say." Michelle was confused and unsteady. She wasn't sure Tony was telling the truth.

"You can start by thanking me," Tony said as he pulled Michelle's hand to his crotch. Michelle knew what to do. She reached to unzip Tony's fly but he surprised her and stood up. "Later baby. I have a few surprises." Then Tony got up and walked out.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully although one of the interns she had seduced and fucked when Tony had ordered her to came by and groped her for a few minutes while she tried to work on her computer. She eventually went over and locked her office door and gave him a quick blow job and sent him on his way. He tried to schedule a lunch at a downtown fuck motel but Michelle put him off. She wanted to see what Tony was up to first, although she liked the attention from the 20 year old intern and told him to come back in a few days and she would spend more time with him.

There was an office meeting at 3:30. At 3:15 Tony showed up in Michelle's office. Michelle thought he was ready for his blow job. To her surprise Tony came over and started massaging her shoulders. Then he gave her a soft kiss. Then another. Michelle melted in his arms. Tony was an athlete with a basketball scholarship and the fact that he was 19 years old and had managed to take control of her was something she found incredibly sexy. At 42 years old Michelle had still kept her great figure although her 36 breasts were sagging a bit more then she would have liked, she found that most men enjoyed them more then the fake tits that were all the rage. And while working as whore for the gang Michelle had refused all attempts the gang had made to get her to get breast implants and ass implants, she had agreed to get collagen injections in her lips, giving her lips a sensual bee-sting like appearance.

Michelle tried to push Tony away. "No time now baby. I have a meeting. But then afterwards...." Michelle seductively rubbed Tony's crotch. She had no idea that Tony was three steps ahead of her. Tony turned Michelle around and nibbled at her ear. Then he kissed her neck. Michelle moaned. Tony's hands rubbed over her breasts and then down by her ass. He slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and squeezed her ass. Michelle found herself drifting away. Tony could fuck her if he wanted. She was helpless to resist and she loved that feeling. Suddenly she felt some pressure and Tony was leaning on her. He had something in his hand and he was inserting it in both her pussy and her ass. It was a small shaped two pronged dildo. Before she knew it Tony had it inserted in her and then he took two steps back and held up a small control. He turned the button and Michelle felt it vibrate in her ass and pussy.

"Tony, no...please." She moved her hands to take it out.

"Don't even think of taking it out," Tony warned.

Michelle quickly moved her hands away not wanting to disobey Tony.

"Lets go slut. To the meeting." Michelle stood up and walked to Tony and tried to get him to change his mind.

"You can't do this to me. I have a reputation." Michelle was scared.

Tony suddenly turned cold."You do what I tell you and you will keep your reputation. You resist me in any manner and I will run this dildo at high speed on and off during the whole meeting. "

Tony took Michelle out of the office and watched her walk down the hallway. For fun he gave the remote a quick jolt and saw Michelle jump and then turn around and look at him. A few other lawyers were near her so she didn't say anything.

Michelle walked into the conference room and saw her boss and then frowned. Sitting next to him was his son, Derek, back from his first year of law school. Ever since he had been in high school and started coming to work with his father Derek had been hitting on Michelle. Not only did he flirt with her but he often ran his hands over her ass or used his elbow to brush her tits. He would say crude remarks to her when she walked by, and he was incredibly arrogant. Michelle couldn't stand him.

Michelle sat down at her chair and opened her file to take notes. The meeting began and then the door opened and Tony and two other interns walked in. Tony took a seat across the room from Michelle where she could see him.

Michelle's phone buzzed. Tony had sent her a text message. "Undo the button on your dress."

Michelle put her phone down and looked back at her file. Then she felt a jolt in her pussy and ass. Tony was sending her a message. She quickly unbuttoned the top button and the buzzing stopped.

Then her phone buzzed again. "Welcome to your new life slut. Start flirting with Derek."

Michelle closed her phone quickly and looked down. So this was Tony's plan. Did he have any idea how much she despised Derek? Actually Tony did. He had spoken with Derek a few times and once when Michelle had sauntered by, Derek had told Tony how much he had lusted after Michelle. "She is some hot MILF. And I know if I could ever get the chance I would fuck her so damn hard just to teach her a lesson for ignoring me all these years."

Tony had decided that while pimping Michelle out was fun and lucrative as well as something that turned him on, controlling her life was something that interested him a great deal more.

Michelle's phone buzzed. "Unbutton a second button and shake your tits at Derek and smile at him. Flirt like the slut you are."

Michelle didn't wait for Tony to buzz her dildo, she did as she was told. When she undid the second button she looked up and Derek was already staring at her tits. She shook them slightly and smiled at Derek and licked her lips.

Her phone buzzed again. "You will go home and change. You will wear a tight pair of jeans, high heels and a belly shirt that shows off your tits. Derek and I will come by. You will tell your husband you have a date with Derek. Derek will be there and you will flirt with him and pick him up."

Michelle typed a message back to Tony. Her heart was pounding and her head was swimming. "WHY? I'd rather be with you."

She felt the vibrator begin to buzz and she gasped and squirmed. Tony didn't turn it off. She could see his hand in his pocket. He was smiling at her and she could feel the vibrator going from low to medium intensity. Michelle picked up her phone. She was on the verge of having an orgasm in this meeting. He face was flushed and she was sopping wet between her legs.

Michelle tried to concentrate on her phone as she typed her message to Tony. "I will do what you say. Please stop."

Tony texted her back. "What are you?"

The intensity between her legs increased as Michelle tried to stop her head from swimming. She was having trouble focusing her eyes as she texted back "Your dumb slut." Tony got the message and smiled and turned the vibrator off.

Then he sent her one last message. "Your days of being a whore are over. Your days of being my slut have begun. You will tell your husband that you have a date tonight and you will not tell him anything else."

Michelle got the message and nodded. Tony got up and left the room.

That night when she got home Michelle took a shower and put on her tightest jeans. She then picked out a black vest that left her tanned mid drift bare. She was admiring herself in the mirror when I walked in the room.

"I have something to tell you," Michelle said. "I will not be walking the streets or working in a club anymore on the weekends."

I was happy about that. "What caused this decision?" I asked.

"Tony told me he didn't want me to do that anymore. He worked it out with the gang," she said. Michelle paused a minute and bit her lower lip and lowered her eyes. "But he wants me to date. And he and my date are coming over tonight. I'm going to tell them we're having a trial separation."

My heart sank. "Are we....separating?" I asked.

"No," Michelle said quickly. "But please, let me play this out till the end with Tony. Then I'm done." She looked at me with pleading eyes and briefly smiled and then walked out of the room.

Michelle's phone buzzed with a text from Tony. "Five minutes away. I want to see you really go for Derek. Or else." Michelle's was not pleased. Derek was a jerk. She would do her best but even if and when it came to sex she resolved not to have an orgasm with Derek.

The doorbell rang and Michelle sauntered up to the door in her tight jeans and slutty high heels smoking a cigarette and let both men in. I was standing in the kitchen observing the situation. Michelle came in and glanced at me and grabbed two beers and a glass of wine and walked out and handed each guy a beer and then sat next to Derek who had been leering at her ass as she walked.

Derek took the beer while his eyes were glued to her chest. This was a dream come true to him. Michelle took a drag of her cigarette and then a sip of wine and ran her tongue over her lips lightly and gave her tits a little shake. "You like?"

Derek leered at Michelle. "I like a lot. What's the story with your husband?"

Michelle waived her hand dismissively. "Oh him. Don't worry. We've had some problems. We agreed to a trial separation and that I could date." Michelle grabbed Derek's arm and leaned into him, rubbing her left tit against his arm. "I'm glad Tony had the idea of fixing us up."

Derek had his arm around Michelle and was rubbing her bare back all the way down to where her jeans were. Despite her best efforts, Michelle had to admit she was getting aroused.

Derek was an obnoxious asshole and he made some stupid comments. He was again curious about what her husband thought of her going out dressed like she was.

Michelle took another drag of her cigarette. "He really has no say in the matter." She rubbed up against Derek some more.

"I never knew you smoked," Derek said.

"Does it bother you?" Michelle asked.

Derek leered at Michelle and ran his finger down the side of one of her breasts. "No, actually it makes you look sexy. Your lips are so damn sexy."

Michelle smiled. "I'm glad you think so. So what are we doing tonight?"

"I know a bar I'd like to show you off at. And then from there, who knows?" Derek laughed at his joke. Michelle really didn't like him. He had been a leering jerk to her from the time he got out of high school and started showing up at his father's law firm, and it galled her to have to date him. Now he was going to parade her around in her sexy outfit to all his friends. She wanted a way out.

Derek finished his beer and went to use the bathroom. Michelle ran over to Tony who had been sitting on a chair opposite the two of them enjoying Michelle's discomfort.

"Baby, please. I hate him. Lets you and I go out. I'll buy you dinner and then you can take me home and have me all night. Anything but this."

Tony smirked. "You really are such a dumb whore. I know what you want. And what I want is to make you into a cheating slut. You will date who I tell you to date. You will fuck who I tell you to fuck. Your excuse to your husband before was that being a whore was a fantasy. Well my fantasy is to take a whore and make her into a semi respectable cheating slut. And your first assignment is to start a relationship with Derek. Don't just flirt with him. Pick him up. Make out with him in public and then take him back to your little slut hotel room and let him have his way with you."

Michelle was stunned. Tony had taken control of her life and moved it into an entirely different direction. It was natural to Michelle that he would want to fuck her and pimp her out. She expected that from every man she fucked. But what Tony was saying he was going to do was unexpected and very unsettling. He was reaching deep into her life and manipulating every aspect of it. From her marriage to her wardrobe to who she dated.

Michelle made one more effort to have Tony change his mind. She shook her tits at Tony as she had learned how to do when she was a whore. "You don't want a night sucking on these babies?" she cooed as she reached for Tony.

Tony was smiling but he was cold. "Bitch I can have that whenever I want. This is so much more entertaining.You will date Derek for the next two weeks and during that time, as he is fucking you as much as he wants I want you to meet a friend of his and fuck him behind Derek's back."

Michelle couldn't believe what Tony was doing. In one move Tony had turned her into a cheating slut on her husband and then was ordering her to cheat on her boyfriend. Before she could say anything Derek walked back into the room dangling his car keys.

Michelle got up and walked over to Derek who slid an arm around her and grabbed some of her ass. It was something he had always wanted to do. As they walked to the door he reached out and high-fived Tony. "Thanks bro. I owe you."

Derek had a new Corvette convertible that his father had bought him. Michelle hopped in and they drove to the bar as Derek made some lewd suggestions about whether her head could fit between his crotch and the steering wheel. Michelle knew she would end up blowing him that night, but she didn't want to do it while he was driving. She didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

Michelle could feel every eye in the bar on her as she walked in. Tony was there and she was not surprised about that. He was watching from the other end of the bar. Michelle realized she was getting wet. Tony was forcing her to humiliate herself in public in way that exceeded being a whore and walking down the street shaking her ass and tits at cars. Tony had found one arrogant guy she despised and now he was making her pretend to be in to him. She was angry and humiliated and turned on all at the same time.

Michelle forced a smile and rubbed up against Derek. Some music started and they went out to the small dance floor in the bar. Michelle danced a bit and shook her tits and then smiled as she moved close to Derek and put her arms around him. Derek immediately slid one hand down to her ass as they swayed together. They danced a bit and when things slowed down Michelle moved even closer to Derek and he nuzzled her ear and neck and soon they started making out in public, just as Tony had ordered her too.

"You know I have dreamed of this for years," Derek whispered into her ear as he squeezed her ass with one hand and massaged her left tit with his other hand.

Michelle had both of her arms wrapped around his neck and she made herself kiss Derek again. "Well tonight's your lucky night. I have a hotel room. You game?" Michelle slid her hand down between the two of them where Derek had been grinding his crotch into hers and she squeezed his cock through his jeans.

Derek kissed Michelle's bee stung lips again. "Your lips are so sensuous. I have stared at your tits and ass for years but your lips seem bigger and more sexy then I remember." Derek had pulled part of her top down and her left tit was now in his hand. Michelle couldn't break their embrace without exposing herself.

"I got my lips done with collagen." She wiggled her ass as he squeezed it. "If you like kissing them...." Michelle swallowed hard. She really thought he was an arrogant spoiled jerk. "Imagine them wrapped around your cock. Now put my tit back in my top and lets get to my hotel room."

On the way over to the hotel Derek drove and did his best to get Michelle to blow him as he drove. She resisted. There was just something about sucking his cock as he drove that she didn't want to do. When they got to the hotel room however, it was different. Derek sat on the bed and pulled Michelle on to his lap and they made out Derek was taking his time with the sexy MILF. He wanted to enjoy all of her and he was doing it slowly. Michelle had thought that Derek would move quickly to wanting a blow job and then a fuck but she was surprised at his patience. And despite her strong desire to not get turned on she found herself getting aroused. Derek was kissing her and lightly tracing her nipples through the material of her top and Michelle's nipples stiffened. Before she realized it she was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"You're horny aren't you?" Derek asked.

"Hmmm hmmm," Michelle purred in his ear.

Derek open Michelle's vest and pulled her towards his crotch. Michelle smiled and stretched out and prepared to suck his cock. Derek ran his hand inside the back of her jeans and realized she wasn't wearing any panties. Before Michelle knew it Derek had her pants pulled down her legs and her ass were sticking up in the air as she laid across his lap.

Michelle was not comfortable with the situation and she struggled to move but Derek held her in her place. "Hold on baby, I have a surprise for you." He reached behind her into a small gym bag he had brought with him.

Michelle began to struggle. "No Derek let me down." Derek brought the ping pong paddle down hard on her naked ass.

Michelle cursed. "Shit Derek. What the fuck? Stop that. It hurts. Let me down."

Derek was holding her tight and as she struggled her tits which were hanging flopped back and forth. Derek brought the paddle down on her other ass cheek and the noise sounded to Michelle as if a firecracker had gone off as she felt her ass cheek immediately turn red. She was angry. "Damn it Derek. That's enough. Stop."

Derek smacked her ass again. "You are a bad girl and need to be punished." Michelle squirmed and was frustrated she couldn't move. The pain in her ass was bad and she suppressed a sob.

She felt Derek move again to hit her ass. "Please no Derek" she whined. Derek hit her again but not as hard.

"You're changing your tune bad girl aren't you?"

Michelle was angry, in pain, and humiliated. Of all the people in the world to punish her she really didn't want Derek to do it. And yet the humiliation was stimulating. She felt herself get wet which made her angry. She struggled again and Derek smacked her ass again with the paddle and Michelle wailed. "Ow!! Please stop." She started to cry and tears ran down her face. She didn't want Derek to see her cry. She felt so helpless with her ass, bright red, sticking up in the air. She hated the fact that Derek could smack her ass whenever he wanted and she couldn't stop him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michelle's Slow Descent

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds