• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Good Things Ch. 03

All Good Things Ch. 03

The hard grip on my hair forced my head downward, straight towards my mistress's waiting pussy, and I could feel Gabe's hands on my hips, drawing me up to my knees, then sliding up and down the backs of my thighs, gently - but firmly - parting them. The head of his cock slowly teased my slit as he searched for the entrance to my pussy. My head swam, and I could feel my heartbeat galloping out of control; feverish with lust, I flashed back to the first time Gabe and I met...

***

"Hi, my name's Mel; Jason's told me so much about you!" I handed off a can of soda to each of the two guys who'd materialized next to my boyfriend while I was at the concession stand. Somewhere behind me, my younger brother's teammate took a swing, and I heard the *clunk*...*thud*....*Awwww!* sounds of a foul ball. Baseball had never been my thing, but summers had always revolved around it for all of the males in my family, and it would take a much colder-hearted person to turn down the youngest's scrunch-faced invitation to his "very last Little League game ever, 'cause after this I'm too old, and then no baseball until High School!"

"I'm Aaron, and this is Gabe." They both smiled, and I traded nods with Gabe as I snuggled up next to Jason, idly thinking that they were each kinda cute in a nerdy way. Aaron was rail-thin and tall, with a shock of red hair, while Gabe was slightly on the short side and a little heavy, with a dusky complexion and matching brown hair. The three of them were old gaming buddies, and you could definitely picture these two sitting down at a table with dice and bags of Cheetos for a long D&D session. Jason's personality meshed with theirs perfectly, but physically he was a complete contrast: tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, with golden-blond hair and bright blue eyes.

We traded the usual college kid small talk: what our majors were, what we were doing for the summer, did we work and where, that kind of thing. The rest of the game passed in a happy blur, and I felt myself starting to get excited and a little anxious as the conversation slowly worked its way around to the reason we'd invited the two of them to the game.

"What do you think, babe? Do you want to try it? It's completely up to you." Jason's eyes searched my face, a small smile on his lips; I don't think he doubted for a second what my answer would be.

"Yes, I do. It sounds...amazing, and you're right, they're great guys. Did you ask them yet, though?" I turned to see a politely confused look on Aaron's face, but Gabe...Gabe's eyes were bright, almost a little predatory. It made my pulse jump, and I felt something low inside tighten in anticipation. I blushed and looked down, but I couldn't stop myself from sneaking a peek back up; Gabe caught me, and smiled.

"Well, I had to tell Gabe a little bit to get him here, but I wanted to see what you thought before I got their hopes up too far. Guys," he turned to the other two, "Mel wants to try sleeping with more than one guy."

"Shh, keep your voice down! If my dad hears you, we'll be lucky if any of us make it out of this park alive." I smacked Jason's shoulder lightly, but the big goon wouldn't stop grinning at me. I could tell my face was beet red by this point, but the embarrassment of talking about our sex life in public, with my entire family less than twenty feet away, was making me hotter than I'd ever want to admit. I didn't dare look at either of the other guys; I knew if I so much as met their eyes, I'd cum right there on the bleachers.

"I have to admit, I was sure this asshole was lying to me on the phone, but if you're faking it, you're the best damn actress I've ever seen. I'd love to fuck you, Mel." Gabe's voice was sweet and soft, which just made the content of his little pronouncement hit me even harder. I shuddered, feeling the wetness between my legs, and wished we were in a private place right that second, so that I could do more than reach out and tentatively squeeze Gabe's hand in thanks. All three of us turned to Aaron, anxious for his answer; his pale face had turned even whiter, and he looked like someone had just punched him in the stomach.

"A-are you s-sure? That you want me - us - t-to...um..." He trailed off, clearly in a panic. One look at his anxious face, and my own fears melted away; I slid my hands over his, squeezing his fingertips gently.

"Yes, sweetie, I want to sleep with all three of you. Don't you want to sleep with us?" I deliberately leaned back into Jason's shoulder, feeling his arm tighten around me, and arched my back slightly to push my breasts forward. If we'd been further away from my family, I'd have risked kissing Aaron, but for now this would have to do.

Eyes fastened on my chest, voice shaking, Aaron confessed, "I've never, um. I've never...slept with anybody before."

Gabe nudged him lightly with an elbow. "Well, I have, and don't worry. It's not as big a deal as you're afraid of. C'mon, man; you know you'll kick yourself forever if you pass this up."

Aaron shut his eyes for a second, and inhaled a deep breath; eyes still shut, he nodded. Glancing over at my family, I could see that nobody was watching us, so I snuck a quick peck on his cheek.

"Thank you, sweetie. You've both just made me really happy, and I'll do my best to make sure you don't regret it."

***

My attention was dragged back into the present as Gabe's cock began to slide inside me; it wasn't the longest I'd ever had, but it was thick and solid, and the first thrust or two were almost painful. My back arched involuntarily as his thighs brushed mine, and I could hear myself moaning into Raine's pussy. Her grip on my hair shifted, and her hips began to move under me, mimicking Gabe's slow rhythm. I slid my tongue inside her, giving her an echo of the sensations I was feeling.

***

Gabe had been the one in my pussy that first night, too, I remembered. After the game, the four of us had gone back to my apartment and taken turns making out for a good hour before any clothes started coming off; I was nearly frantic by that point, but I was afraid to rush Aaron too much. He'd calmed down slightly once we were away from the crowd at the park, but he was still clearly edgy.

Trying to stay gentle, I kissed and sucked his lips, nibbling them softly, pressing my breasts into his chest. Gabe and Jason stood close behind me, Jason's hand cupping my ass while Gabe stripped down. After me, he was clearly the most eager person in the room, his cock already half-hard, and it was pretty plain that he'd decided it was time things progressed a little. I kept catching one of my eyes sliding toward him, trying to get a glimpse of the skin he was revealing, and forced myself to refocus on Aaron.

The poor kid had calmed down a lot, but now that the clothes were starting to come off - I could feel Jason untying the string holding my sundress closed - he was tensing up again. I stood on tiptoe to whisper in his ear, "Everything okay, sweetie?" Nuzzling my way down his neck, I could feel his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

"Yeah. I'm...I'm okay, Mel."

"Good, because I really, really want you to fuck me. Would you like that, baby?" I nibbled his earlobe, then ran my tongue lightly around the outer edge of his ear.

"It's not...I just...I don't know, I want to, but..." Hearing his voice, I leaned back a little so I could see his face. There was something...this wasn't just a virgin panic, this was something else, and a lightbulb went off inside my head when I saw his eyes flicking back and forth between me and one of his friends.

"Oh, sweetie." I raised my voice a little, and looked at Jason over my shoulder. "Jase, there's something Aaron needs to tell you before we go any further. And if he doesn't come clean, I will." I felt Aaron jump and try to pull away, and his pulse was pounding so hard I could feel it through my palms. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, in my most reassuring voice, "Sweetie, it's okay. They're your friends, and they love you, and I'm right here for you. I know we just met, but you can trust me on this: it will be okay."

He looked at me for a long moment, then closed his eyes and went limp in my arms. I hugged him tighter for a second, then stepped back, pulling him after me with my right hand. I took Jason's hand in my left, pulled the two of them together and clasped their hands, then let go. I drew back to stand beside Gabe, who put an arm around my waist and murmured, "Thanks for not freaking; this has been brewing since high school."

Aaron looked across at Jason; they were the same height, but next to all that solid muscle he looked willowy and almost delicate. He also looked like he was about to be sick, but luckily even Jason had figured out what was going on by this point.

"You're gay?" Jason's voice was gentle and affectionate, and at Aaron's choked nod he smiled, slid his hands up the sides of the other boy's face, and planted a long, lingering kiss on his lips.

I leaned over to Gabe and whispered back, "Why would I freak? I'm the one who made Jase admit he was bi, and this way I get a free show!" Gabe chuckled, and his hand squeezed my hip; I took his hand and slid it up onto my breast, squeezing hard over the tops of his fingers. "Hmm, I know; why don't we show them how it's supposed to be done?"

Gabe was a bare inch shorter than my own 5'7", so kissing him felt totally natural and comfortable; I pressed against him with my entire body, feeling his arms wrap around me and his fingers run up and down my spine. I moaned, rubbing against him, feeling his cock beginning to harden through the soft fabric of my sundress. Thanks to Jason it was untied, but now the friction between Gabe and I was slowly tugging the fabric down my body. I shivered as I felt the neckline creeping down my breasts, teasing my nipples as it went. Just a few more inches...

The sounds from the other side of the room made it pretty clear that Aaron's mind was currently being blown; hopefully, his cock was, too. I snickered a little at the thought, and felt Gabe's answering grin as his lips moved against mine. As happy as he was for his friend, it was also pretty clear that he was enjoying his own position, too.

"Sounds like they're busy over there." I sucked again on his lower lip. "Think you can satisfy me all by yourself, hun?"

"Hmm, now there's a challenge if I ever heard one; we'll see who's still laughing at the end of the night." His head dropped down to my left breast, sucking hard on the nipple through the stubborn fabric, then gently pulling it off with his teeth. I moaned eagerly as my tit was exposed, longing to feel those teeth without interference. Instead, he slid over to my right, giving the other side the same treatment. I pressed forward against his mouth and felt his tongue gently scrape over the nipple, his hands tugging my dress down over my hips. He stopped for a second and glanced down when his fingers encountered bare skin where panties should be, and treated me to a wicked grin before resuming his explorations.

I heard a soft *thump* from the other two, and saw that Aaron had fallen backward onto the couch. All traces of panic had disappeared from his face, replaced by pure lust and need, and I felt myself drawn to him like a magnet. I led Gabe over, sat down next to Aaron, took his hand in mine, and smiled up at the other two.

"Okay, boys; I think it's past time that you fucked the two of us, don't you?"

***

Gabe's cock pounded into me from behind, and I smiled into Raine's pussy, remembering all those happy days with my guys. Jason and Aaron had eventually settled into each other, drifting naturally into a comfortable, loving relationship, fucking like bunnies, sometimes with Gabe or I, sometimes not. I wondered if they'd have been here with us now if Aaron hadn't gotten that great job in California, and the thought of what a proper orgy that would have been almost made me laugh. It wouldn't have worked, anyway; Raine and Jason would have fought like cats and dogs over who was in charge.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, little slut; but I think it's time for you to lick your Mistress's clit now. And how are you doing, Gabriel? Are you close?" Gabe must have nodded, beyond speech at this point. "Good; now, I want you to hold it like we practiced, okay? Don't cum until I tell you to." Gabe's thrusts slowed slightly and lost some of their power, and I knew he was holding back as hard as he could, so I deliberately started thrusting my hips back at him, squeezing his cock for all I was worth, trying to push him over the edge. My inner brat wouldn't let him get away with a mediocre performance, and he should have known it.

Raine, clearly aware of what I was doing, stroked my back and chuckled. It was becoming difficult to keep up with both of them; thrusting back at Gabe pulled my tongue off of Raine's clit, and I felt a growing, slightly frantic frustration that blended with my rising orgasm. It was hovering there, just out of reach, waiting until it could crash down on me, and I knew this was going to be one of the biggest I'd ever felt.

Fed up with trying to satisfy Raine this way, I pulled her hips toward me and sucked her clit hard. Her stroking hand raised up off of my back and came crashing down on my ass, leaving a hot stinging sensation behind. I groaned and shook, clenching my pussy even harder on Gabe's cock and hearing him groan, feeling like I was going to break it in half.

"That feels good, little fucktoy; but next time, wait until Mistress tells you to suck her clit. Do you understand me?" I nodded and sucked harder, tonguing Raine's clit for all I was worth, and felt that shining orgasm shift closer as she continued to spank my ass.

I slid two fingers inside her, gliding my thumb back and forth over her clit, and begged into her pussy, "Please, Mistress; can your little whore cum now? My cunt is soo full, and I need it so bad..." I trailed off, sucked her again, gently nibbling, and then swept my flat tongue over the tip of her clit. That hand crashed down on my ass again; the burning sensation was incredible, and I could feel the heat spreading to my pussy.

"Well, since you ask so sweetly...make Mistress cum, and then it's your turn, slut. If Gabe lasts that long, he can cum when you do." Gabe grunted in response, reduced to a mindless, caveman state by this point. I was actually impressed that he still understood words.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress!" I slid a third finger into her slick channel, pumping them like a cock, and fastened onto her clit, sucking and licking, desperate to make her cum. Raine's thigh muscles tensed and quivered around me, and I knew then that she was very, very close.

With an explosive shout, she came; my hand was flooded with Raine's thick, sweet juices, and I kept sucking on her clit as her hips bucked under me, over and over. It was so hard to hold back my own orgasm at the sight of her flushed body, but I wanted my Mistress to be fully satisfied before I came.

Gradually, her movements slowed, and Raine's hand in my hair pulled me off of her clit. I put my forehead down onto the bed, focusing entirely on my pussy and Gabe, feeling my muscles start to flutter and clench. With a shiver that started at my toes and swept up through my whole body like a golden tide, I came, every muscle locking in place, clamping down on Gabe's cock. I could feel him letting go, and then hot cum exploded into my pussy, mixing with my own juices.

It felt like I'd exploded out of my body; my brain was so soaked with endorphins, it was amazing I hadn't blacked out. I just lay there, unable to move, and felt Gabe topple over to lie next to me. Raine's gentle hands pulled me into a more comfortable position, and then a soft comforter was being tucked around the three of us. I wondered sleepily what the next morning would bring, as I drifted off into happy, horny dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Good Things Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds