• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 04

Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 04

Judith was dressed to fuck. A guy has to be proud of a wife like Judith. My wife got lots of attention on this Saturday night in Charlotte. This weekend was her first time for her to go after black cock. She seemed to enjoy it and I no longer gave a shit. The way she looked she would fuck whatever moved her direction.

Now that she knew I fucked little Zoe and Judith told me she would fuck any one that wanted to fuck her that wasn't me I was curious to see how tonight was going to turn out. I guess we were at war now that she knew this is not a one-way street with her getting to be the one that cheats.

It didn't take long to see how things would go. We were still in the mall when she got a wolf whistle from this young black kid. He was tall and pretty thin. But, you could see the outline of his rather large dick hanging down the left leg of this pants. Judith sure noticed it and walked over to him. So, if this is war, then the battle begins here.

"Excuse me! Were you trying to learn to whistle just as I was walking by?"

The kid's name turned out to be Elvin. Elvin looked at the two buddies with him and then over at me. The buddies, both white, looked like sidekicks in some kid of teen romp movie. One the geek and the other obviously gay.

"Sorry Lady, we were just goofing around. My buddies were commenting that you dressed pretty hot for an older white married woman.

"My name is Judith. And, lately I haven't been much of a lady. My dick head husband here just told me he's been fucking a girl about your age. When you whistled I wanted to show him that I could draw the younger crowd myself."

"You do look good. All sexy and everything." The other two were nodding their approval.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty, these two are both nineteen" Elvin told her as he motioned to the white boys.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh, better than that. I've got a wife and two kids."

"Really, how old are they?"

"My wife is eighteen and the boys are 2 months and 14 months old."

"So, things can't be too good at home if you are whistling at thirty-something white girls."

"Yeah, she's still a little bitchy after this last kid."

"I guess the question for me and my husband would be would you fuck me if I told you that you could?"

"Oh, hell yes I would."

"Our hotel is about six blocks away. Is there some place here you could fuck me?"

"Uh," Elvin couldn't believe his luck. "I work at the cell phone store. There's a couch in the back storage room where we work on the phones."

"Can we go there now? I think I'd like to see some of that thing swelling in your pants buried in my pussy."

We hurried to Elvin's store. The gay white kid rushed in next door to the clothing store where he worked and the other one went on down to an electronics shop. Elvin eyed the guy at the counter showing a woman and a teenage boy some smart phones.

"I'm going to try to do an upgrade on this guy's cell phone." We went into the storage room and I stood with my back against the door.

No more clothes than Judith was wearing she was buck naked in seconds. Elvin was hustling to get off his pants and boxers. His cock was big, not huge. Probably nine inches though and really thick considering how skinny the rest of his body was.

"You ever been with a white woman before?"

"No, never. You may not believe me, but you are the first one I'll be with other than my wife."

"Well, if you are going to fuck around on her, you might as well get started."

Judith laid back against the couch and spread her legs while taking one hand to roll around her little fat pussy. Then taking both hands she spread her cunt open, all the while looking at Elvin's hard cock.

"Get down here and shove that thing of yours into my hungry little snatch."

"I wasn't sure if you were ready. Did you want me to wear a rubber or use some lube?"

"You'll be all the lube I need. I was ready out there in the mall. Don't worry about a rubber and don't you dare pull out of me when you cum."

Elvin seemed impressed with a woman that knew what she wanted. He did a good job on her. He seemed a little surprised to have the whole length sink right in. After the night she had with her parade of men Judith didn't need any stretching to accommodate his length or his girth. I was surprised left over cum wasn't splattering out as Elvin shoved his cock in and out of her welcoming cunt hole.

As Judith's pussy got sloppier Elvin seemed to get into the idea. He seemed to enjoy what must be her soft buttery grip on his hard black prick. Judith was wiggling all over the old sofa and Elvin was getting all in to where it bottomed out every stroke into her.

My thoughts had been leaning towards Zoe and if she was alright at the ball park with her dirt bag husband and his new fuck partners. I hoped she was still planning on leaving him and coming to stay with us. Watching my wife take the black cock made me want to fuck little Zoe all the more.

Judith didn't seem into it. Normally by now she would be screaming for him to shoot black seed way up into her cunt and to fuck the daylights out of her. Instead she was taking cock alright, but kind of like she was just there to let him drain his black balls against her cervix. The old fire was gone.

The sounds of fucking filled the little room. The scent of Judith's hot cunt was evident as she was well putting out her female juices that were coating Elvin's deep stroking cock. Elvin's hips started making the short hard strokes that signaled that my wife was about to take his load. Both grunted to an orgasm.

Elvin pulled out, leaving a thin trail of sperm from his cock head to her openly gaping cunt lips. Judith got up to dress. Elvin wiped his cock off on some towels and offered some to her. She ignored him, opting to let his cum leak out into her skimpy panties.

We walked out of the back room. The young boy and his mother were still discussing smart phones with the other clerk. Judith walked quickly from the store and sat on one of the benches.

"Are you okay? You seemed to be lacking the old enthusiasm back in there."

"Right about the time I should have been really letting and enjoy getting my cunt squirted full of cum I thought of you being with that little tramp, Zoe."

"That doesn't seem right. You were with her husband before I nailed her."

"I guess what you say is true. Maybe I am being silly. Sometimes I wonder if fucking all of these men was a good idea. I really liked it more when the was just one every now and then and you didn't know about it. What are you going to do if Zoe wants to come with us?"

"Like I said, you've been getting yours, I'm going to be getting mine! Come on, Judith. There you sit with your pussy oozing the black kid's seed. He emptied a nice size cock into your waiting snatch. Enjoy!"

She managed a little smile. "Maybe you are right. I do it for the feel of a stranger's cum inside me. It is coming down and making a nice squishy little puddle."

"Now you sound like Judith again."

We wandered around the mall for a while. One well dressed man kept giving Judith the once over. I told her I thought he was a cop, so she left him alone. We went back to the hotel about the same time the baseball game would have been ending.

Zoe had called me just as we got out of the elevator. She had made up her mind. She was leaving with us as soon as jerk off left for the ballpark in the morning. I was more excited about it than Judith, of course. Me getting strange seemed to be forbidden even after all she put me through.

As we were getting to the room we met a man in the hallway. He was dressed like he had been somewhere important. He was carrying the ice bucket from his room in one hand. He smiled and he and Judith spoke enough to say hello and how nice the evening was turning out.

We learned his name was Justin and he continued on down the hall. Judith grabbed our ice container and headed out after him. "Don't wait up!" she called out to me as her bare feet pattered on the carpet.

That worked out well. I wasn't in the mood to humor Judith if the little cunt was having a pity party for herself. Since she found a man to chase let her put her efforts into that. She was nice enough to stop by and let me know where she would be. I answered the knock.

"Hey, Hon. Just wanted to let you know I'll be down the hall in 637 with Justin." She was getting all giggly about it. "Do you want to come down and watch me let him fuck me? I'll bet he just fills me up with cum!"

"No, Sweetie. I guess I'll pass." I smiled at Justin. I wondered how she will explain the black kid's seed running from her cunt.

"Oh, do you want me to fuck him here in our room? You can lay in the other bed and watch."

"Oh hey, I can't do that." Justin seemed worried. "My wife is supposed to call later and I need to be in my room to answer her call."

"Be sure to stop fucking my wife before you pick up the phone. She can get loud."

"Maybe I'll just stop fucking and instead suck his cock when the phone rings."

I don't know what happened. I heard her stumble in about 6:00 A.M. Justin had an early flight. She told me to wake her when Zoe got there and she would shower.

Zoe got to our door at about 10:30. Judith didn't even hear her come in. Zoe had been up late, too. Her husband had lost the game and started drinking. He kept trying to fuck her and she kept putting him off until he finally passed out on the floor. He was still there on the when she left him.

Whatever Zoe had been through it suddenly seemed she wanted to fool around with me. I was trying to play with her tits and she was trying to get my cock out. I guess she must have won because when my wife woke up Zoe was sucking it.

Judith watched for a few seconds and remarked, "God Damn it you two. Why don't you get a room? Ha! I guess you already have one." Then she got out of the bed naked and squared her feet towards Zoe. "Girl, you haven't pleased your man or had a good time until you can do this!" Judith open her pussy and let a big glob of cum run from her cunt onto the carpet.

Then she made an effort to see that Zoe could check her out as she went into the bathroom. I don't know what she thought was doing. If she thought it was a hot chick contest between the two Zoe would kick her ass in it.

Judith was taking a long time in the shower. Zoe and I kept fooling around. She had me hard as a rock to the point that I didn't care that Judith was only a few feet away. Zoe laid back on the bed and raised her hips to take off her shorts and panties. She spread her legs and I crawled between them and began to fuck her.

While we were at it the shower turned off and Judith came into the room with a towel wrapped around herself. Zoe and I kept right on fucking. My cock was making loud squishy noises as I pounded her cunt.

Judith sat on the edge of the other bed and watched, not saying a word. That had never happened before. I don't figure she ever say another woman get fucked. Definitely not me fucking another woman. She barely moved. She just sat silently and watched.

Zoe and I finished. Judith handed her the tissue box to clean my cum from her slit. I washed off in the bathroom. Zoe let it go with just the tissue. She said she'd just let what was left ride in her.

We all dressed and headed to check out. I had front desk clerk release the credit card hold. I paid in cash with some of Judith's whore money. She had no idea how much I had collected. Neither did I.

The ride home was cordial. When we left the hotel Judith got in front with me and Zoe rode in the back. Judith would lean over the console and talk to me low enough for Zoe not the hear. Nothing she couldn't share. I guess just establishing some boundaries.

We stopped for lunch. Both woman drew some looks from the men. So, did I. They looked at me like I'd be hired to drive the vehicle. Lunch went pretty smooth. The women talked women things and Judith offered some things they could do and places they could go after Zoe settled in. Personally, I'm expecting a cat fight.

Coming out of the restaurant to where we parked we walked past the passenger side first. I'm not much of a gentleman, but I opened the door, expecting Judith to get in, then I'd help Zoe into the back. Instead, Zoe got in the front and I was so befuddled that Judith opened her own door and got in the back.

When I got in behind the wheel Zoe folded up the center console and slid over beside me. When I looked down at her she planted a big kiss on my lips. Then fumbled with her arms in her top and her bra until she pulled bra out one sleeve. I never could figure how a woman could do that.

"I don't know why I put my bra back on. Now you can play with my titties while you drive."

Judith made a noise of disapproval from the back seat and glared at the back of Zoe's head. When I caught her stare in the rearview mirror you could just tell she was daring me to even try to fondle Zoe's tits.

Well, they're nice tits. High and firm. The nipples stood out like marbles when I touched them. I didn't want to make an issue of it, but I'm sure Judith could tell what was going on. Mainly from the little whimpers of approval I was getting from Zoe.

Finally getting to the house she had me really wanting to fuck her again. I was wondering if Judith would watch. I thought the ratio of men watching their wives fuck to women watching their husbands fuck must be like 200 to 1.

Zoe slid across the seat and got out on my side. "Ooooowe! Slime trail! The drive really got me hot."

Judith and I both looked at the seat. Between my cum in her and her own pussy juices Zoe had leaked through her clothes and left a wet streak from where she sat to the edge of the driver's seat.

"Oh, man. Who knew I was getting that wet?" Zoe giggled.

"Yeah, who knew?" Judith mocked her.

The shit might hit the fan, but now I really had to fuck her whether Judith approved of my cock in Zoe or not.

"So, you're thinking about fucking her, aren't you?" Judith grumbled. "Well, I'd say fuck her brains out, but that wouldn't take much more than just putting it in her."

"Okay then. I was afraid you'd be jealous."

Judith actually nicely showed Zoe the house and the bedroom next to the master bedroom that would be hers during her stay. They seemed to be getting along fine. Judith went into the laundry to start washing clothes from our trip.

With my wife washing clothes Zoe had other ideas for me and I had ideas for Zoe. Zoe led me into the kitchen. We both got a diet cola.

"This is great. I've never lived in a house. And, never had a room to myself. Now here I am in a big kitchen in a nice house with a yard. So ... you gonna fuck me or not?"

"Uh, I was kind of waiting to see how Judith handles you even being here."

"What do you expect her to do, shoot us?"

"Thanks, I had not thought of that?"

Like I just asked ... are you going to fuck me or not? I really need your cock in my little pussy."

"You mean right here in the kitchen?"

"Why not?" Zoe dropped her shorts and panties on the floor, quickly adding her top to the pile.

What to do? What to do? I've got this luscious young thing standing naked in my kitchen asking me to fuck her and my wife is in the laundry room just steps away. I guess I'll let my dick decide. Besides, Judith is washing the cum out of her clothes from the dozen or cocks she went through the last few days. Yeah, I'm going to fuck Zoe!

She sat back on the snack bar top and open those thighs ... exposing that little cunt she wanted me to fuck. She hadn't cleaned up from since she slimed my leather seats in the truck. Cum and cunt juice were running out of her twat and down to her ass.

I shoved my cock in her pussy and starting fucking her. She got loud right away. She started to cum right away. I kept ramming my cock into her, hitting her cervix. I still had that last inch that wouldn't go in her.

"Looks like you two couldn't wait to get to a bedroom." Judith walked over to us. She bent to pick up Zoe's clothes, stopping to notice the huge cum stain in her panty crotch that was just as thick in her shorts. "I'll throw these in with mine. If you see a little mushroom cloud it will be sperm exploding when they mix together."

Sarcasm is okay. I guess Judith sees the humor in the fact that she isn't the only one cheating in our marriage. She left the room with Zoe and I still fucking. Zoe came several times and I was past the point of losing it. I came in her for what seemed like forever. Finally I let my cock slide from her over-fucked cunt hole.

A stream of cum ran from her snatch, over the countertop on onto the tile floor. I guess Judith had stopped to watch us finish. She tossed a wet towel and told us not to leave a mess.

"I'll do the sheets, but if you two fuck all over the house it's your mess to clean up."

Everyone got along fine the rest of the evening. At bed time I kissed Zoe goodnight in her bed in what was now her bedroom. I got into bed with Judith and drifted off to sleep thinking things had gone pretty well.

Later in the night Zoe came in and got in bed beside me. I was exhausted and after a few minutes of her fondling my cock we were all three fast asleep in the same bed.

The next morning, with sunlight in the room, Zoe started jacking me off and then put her mouth over the head of my cock. I looked over to Judith. She wasn't there. Zoe got on top of slid down on my pecker. She gave about twenty minutes of slow and easy fucking. She would move up and down on me, still stopped by that last inch that I hoped would never go in her young pussy.

Finally my balls released the load Zoe was wanting in her little cunt so badly. We took a shower together. Which was good because we both smelled like extreme fucking. After the shower we dressed and went towards the kitchen expecting to find Judith there.

As we passed by where Zoe was supposed to sleep there was my wife all covered up and in deep slumber on her bed. I guess she sensed us in doorway. She got up and followed us naked into the kitchen. I made eggs and bacon for breakfast. We sat and talked while we ate. Judith was the only one nude and she didn't seem to notice.

After eating she left us in the kitchen. After a shower she came out dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. The day went smoothly. I had to go to work for a few hours. Before that Zoe and I mowed the yard.

Our story for the neighbors was that Zoe was my sister's kid that was staying with us while her mother was away on business in Europe.

After getting back from work Zoe and Judith made supper. I did the dishes with Zoe. At bedtime Judith put on her gown and went into the other bedroom for the night.

Zoe and I took the master bedroom. I had to get an early start the next morning. I got a really great blow job and some excellent pussy before calling it a night.

Tomorrow the girls would be home alone together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds