• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Undercover

Undercover

123

Detective Mike Russell and a half dozen of the cities finest were huddled together in the dark class room. On the screen in front of them was a picture of the third Hispanic girl to be killed in the last two months. Even in death it was easy to see that she had been beautiful. She could not have been more than sixteen; the same as the other two girls. Captain Conner had the floor. "Guys, we have got to find out where these girls come from and who is doing this to them."

Several spoke up; "we know where they are coming from. Someone is smuggling them across the river with a promise of good jobs once they get here. Then selling the girls to the whore houses down on the lower end."

Mike spoke up; "These three girls were killed trying to escape as a lesson to the others that might have the same idea."

Captain Conner spoke again; "We have plans in the works to infiltrate one of the business and see if we can put a stop to this. Mike, this time you are the one going undercover."

Mike wanted to object but knew that he had managed not to be chosen the last few times and it was really his time. June was not going to like this. The last time he had been under cover he and his female partner had ended up in bed together and it had almost cost him his marriage. Being with a pretty woman for weeks at a time was hard for either the man or woman to resist. And if Liz was anything it was more than just pretty. Since she wasn't married he was the only one that caught hell. "Mike, meet me in my office when we break up."

"Hey Mike, who you going in with this time? Bet June will have a fit if it is Liz. If I get to fuck her I'll volunteer to take your place." All the other guys were laughing because they knew how close he came to loosing June. All of them had been in this situation at one time are another, most had slipped if the female was willing.

The meeting broke up and Mike followed the captain back to his office. He shut the door behind them. "OK captain, what's going on?"

"We had a mutual friend from out of town purchase one of the businesses for us. You are going in as the owner/ operator. Mike this could take six months or even longer, but we have to find out who is dealing these girls and most of all who is wiping them out."

"June is going to have a duck! Six months! Captain, my marriage is not on the most solid foundation already. In six months it may be past saving. You are not planning on having Liz go with me are you? That is all it would take to wind up my marriage for sure."

"I can't help you getting caught with your cock in the wrong pussy. You guys need to get the right head in the right place. Liz is going to be a part of this but not like before. She is already working at the place undercover."

"Liz in a whore house? I know she likes fucking but I can't picture her doing that for the job."

"No, she is working as a dancer for the club. The only way she gets a man is if she wants him herself. I would never put one of our female officers in a place for that purpose."

"Yea, but I bet if she wants to get fucked and help solve the case you sure wouldn't object either." Both men knew he was right. "How is it supposed to work for me?"

"We're sending you in with Jill as your wife."

"Jill, Jill Russell! Has the department loss its mind? She hasn't been out of the academy a year. She is still green about a lot of things, not to mention that she is my son's wife, my daughter-in-law!"

"She and Liz are the best we have for this assignment and Liz is already on the job. We need someone young with good looks and she certainly fits the bill. Hell, every man in the department would be willing to take your place for six months sleeping with her. Just think, June want be nearly as mad when she finds out it is Jill that you will be with. Her husband want have to worry about her spending time with one of our horny detectives. Everybody wins."

He continued, "You will go in with your trophy wife, Living in a nice home that you are ready to move into, and running a business that makes a fortune, and also on the lookout for underage girls for your special customers. You and Jill will party hard when you aren't working. Get to know the money men in town and who can supply you with the girls you need."

"What part does Jill play other than the good wife? Her cover is that she was a dancer when you saw her and married her. Now she has all the time in the world to spend getting to know the wives of the men in charge. We have a list of the ones we think are the kingpins; two that just happen to be your neighbors."

"Don and June aren't going to like this at all. Have you talked to Jill?"

"Yea, she is gung ho. Her first time and she is ready to go. Now it is your job to make sure she doesn't get hurt."

"How am I suppose to run a business I know nothing about; they will recognize a rat at once."

"You just happen to be kin to one of the mobs head honchos. They sent you down as a favor to him. The money came from the mob so they will be sure that their man is on site to take care of the everyday operations. Once the powers that be down there see the connection with the mob you will fit right in."

"Isn't it strange for the law to be working with the mob?"

"Not this time, they want the ones doing this gone. It gives them all a bad reputation when something like this is going down."

"When does it start?"

"You leave tomorrow."

"Shit!"

Mike set his bags on the bed and opened them. He watched as Jill opened the door to the closets. "Wow, we never had this much closet space at home. Which one do you want?"

"It doesn't matter, but make sure some of our stuff is mixed up with each others. If they should break into the house it has to look like we are married. Put both of our stuff in one bath, and we will sleep in one bed. Everything we do has to pass as a married couple."

"Ok Dad, you just tell me what to do and I will do it."

"That is another thing; never call me Dad! Mike, Honey, Sweetie, anything you like but Dad. How many wives call their husbands Dad?"

"My Mom called Dad, daddy after the children were born."

"A trophy wife would not call her new husband Dad."

She had a beautiful smile and she flashed it then; "Trophy wife? I like the sound of that." I couldn't help but smile back; she was to innocence to know just how much a trophy wife she was. She was tall, and her long legs were shapely; all the way from the floor to her nice firm ass. Her waist was trim, I was sure my hands could reach around it. Her breasts were nice and high, just the way I like them, not that I was going to get to sample them this trip. Her hair was dark and long, which set off her emerald blue eyes. She was hot! How Don hooked her I would never know but I was glad he did. She is very easy on the eyes. The Captain was right; every guy in the precinct would give his eye teeth to be spending six months with her.

We walked around together; getting use to the place and where everything was. The house wasn't all that big but it was plush. "Lot better than the dumps we normally get assigned to." Jill's eyes got bigger and bigger each time we discovered something more. The pool really attracted her attention.

"Having to hang out around her six months is really going to be hard." Thinking about Don being home alone and not able to contact him popped into her mind. "I mean."

I laughed, "I know just what you mean; that is what gets a lot of undercover agents in trouble." We were out side and I noticed that the pool could be seen from a couple of houses. "Come here."

She came up next to me; "What?"

I nodded towards the houses that could see us around the pool. "Show time. From this time on we are Mike and Jill Johnson; Owner/operator of the Paradise Gentleman's Club. Every move we make will be observed, it's time we convinced everybody that we are husband and wife. I'm going to kiss you so don't jump back and slap me." She laughed.

"Ok." I pulled her towards me and she came to me as if she had been in my arms all her life. She tilted her face up and I kissed her lips. Dam but she tasted good! It wasn't me that first opened my mouth; it was her. If she kissed Don like this then he was going to have a long six months! Her arms were around my neck and her body fit perfectly against mine. As hard as I tried I could feel me getting hard. I broke the kiss.

"Whew!" The kiss almost took away my breath. She leaned back in my arms, her lower body still close to mine, I knew she could feel me hard but she didn't back off.

"Think that might convince anyone that we are married." There was a twinkle in her eyes that told me she was yanking my chain.

"You almost convinced me." I led her over to a lounge chair and set down in it and leaned back. I pulled her down with me and she set between my legs and leaned back into me. Her head was resting on my chest while my arms were around her body. It was hard not to let my hands roam as I kissed her neck. She tilted her neck so that I could kiss it. If it got any better than this I would never make it through the six months.

We stayed there for a half hour; me holding her and kissing her every now and then. She never backed down. "We need to watch what we say out here as they may start listing in on our conversations. We can sweep the house for bug's everyday. What we have done today is the easy part." I wondered if she thought it was as easy as I did. "We can set up a few visits home but we have to extra careful. These people play for keeps."

"Mike, playing this part isn't that hard to do." I was more than ready to agree with her. It was something similar that got me in bed with Liz and almost cost me my marriage. This could cost us both a lot more.

"Let's go out for dinner, we are on an expense account."

That night was trying to say the least. Every move we made had to appear we were husband and wife, which included sleeping together. I had no doubt that they would find a way to check out everything about us. If the Gentleman's club was going to be a customer of theirs they would know every little detail of our lives. Jill understood what it was all about and was willing to do what ever it took. Sleeping together was one item I didn't mention to June, I suggested that she do the same with Don. We both knew they would not understand. Both of our spouses would never have agreed if it wasn't because we are family.

I showered and went to bed while she was in the bathroom. I never slept in PJ'S and it had not occurred to me to bring a pair with me. I slept in my boxers.

Jill finished and came out of the bathroom. She had on a night gown that came just above her knees. It wasn't a real sexy type, but it was enough to attract any man's attention. Something like a wife might wear to bed with her husband. The bed was king size so there was plenty of room for the two of us. We both told the other good night and tried to get to sleep. Each time one would move are accidentally touch the other it would wake both of us. It went on like this for a couple of hours. I was lying on my back wide awake when I realize that she wasn't sleeping either.

"Jill."

"Yes?"

"Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"Yes, what about you?"

"Yes, what is your trouble?"

"I don't know. I didn't have any problem kissing you this afternoon and acting like your wife, but being in bed is different. Don is the only man I have ever been in bed with."

"It is going to be a long six months if we don't get any sleep."I laughed and she returned it. 'Which side of the bed do you normally sleep on?"

"I'm on the right side of the bed, that's not the problem." She was laughing, "Only Don usually sleeps on it also."

"Turn over on your side with your back to me." She didn't question me, just did it. I moved across and over next to her. Putting my arm across her waist I tucked her in close to me. She didn't stop me are pull away. "This is how June and I sleep; are you ok with this?"

"Ok." It was barely a whisper but she reached down and took my hand and pulled it to her chest above her breasts and settled back against me.

My breath was on her neck and I could smell the clean fresh scent of her body. It was intoxicating. "Good Night."

"Mike?"

"Yea."

"Don gives me a good night kiss." I propped up on my elbow and turned her face to me. Nothing could have stopped me from kissing her then. She turned her body towards mine and my lips covered her lips. One thing I had found out this afternoon and it was that Jill loved to be kissed. Tonight was no exception. My tongue went through her open lips to feel hers. Her lips were soft and fresh as she returned my kiss with all the energy I was giving her. She finally broke the kiss but my cock was as hard as it ever was. She had to feel it pressing against her body.

"Whew! How do you ever get any sleep after a good night kiss like that?"

I could almost see her smiling; "Good night Mike." When I woke the next morning my hand had made its way under her gown and I was holding one of her fine breasts in the palm. I quickly moved my hand before she woke.

Over the next four weeks we had gradually made inroads with our neighbors and at work. What little information we had been able to gather came from Jill and her making friends with the wives of the men we were looking at. I passed it on to the Captain through Liz. Info wasn't the only thing I passed on through Liz. Being a normal man I liked sex and with June I had it on a regular basis. It had been weeks now since I had been with a woman like that. Being in bed with Jill wasn't helping it either. All I was getting was a hot good night kiss and a beautiful tit to hold when I woke up, which I quickly released before Jill woke.

Liz was working as a dancer and she was really doing a good job. With her looks she attracted her share of the cliental. She was in my office when she made me an offer I couldn't resist. "I know you liked to have lost your wife from our last time together, but this undercover stuff is rough on the man and woman. I know that you are with your daughter-in-law and I am sure that is why the Captain did it. I just want you to know that I am still under cover, just not with you. Hell mike, if you need a fuck come to me! Shit I need one myself!"

The sofa worked just fine. I had her stripped and was fucking her in the next few minutes. She was right; we both needed a fuck! It didn't take long before we both climaxed. To say it was good for both of us would be an understatement. "This is just between us Mike, no need for June or even Jill to know about us."

"Liz, I don't know what I would do without you. Not just this, but knowing you have my back on this. Jill is really green and I worry about her."

During the first four weeks we managed to get back home a couple of times on the excuse we still had some things to get moved into our new house. June, got all she could handle those two days, and the pressure was off me, are so I thought. Don had the same dazed look on his face when I picked up Jill to head back home.

I looked at her, "Don looked pretty well out of it this morning." She smiled; she knew just what I was referring to.

"You look pretty happy yourself. Did June ask you how things were going?" I knew that she was talking about things between Jill and me, not the job.

"Let's just say she was glad it is you I am with."

"That's pretty much what Don said."

"I didn't fill her in on all the minor details."

"Minor! I don't know if I like that." She was laughing and so was I. I think we both were looking forward getting back home. All I know is that she felt good in my arms that night.

Jill had made contact with all the wives of the ones we were looking at. We were invited to pool parties around the community. It was almost funny in that all the wives were young and beautiful while most of the men were my age are older. I later found out that the women had once worked for their husbands in the clubs. Captain must have known that when he sent Jill with me; she fit right in.

My main job at the present wasn't to find out where the girls came from and who might have killed them. Right now it was our job to get accepted into the group where we might be included the next time a shipment of young girls came in. In other words Jill and I were to become friends with someone that might be a murderer.

Some of the parties got pretty rough and I knew that there was a lot of sex involved after we left. I wasn't about to get Jill involved in that. She was hit on enough as it was. Ralph was the worst of the bunch. He was always asking question about how we met and making comments about the difference in our age. Once I told him she worked for me as a dancer he set out to get her to dance for the group. I didn't know if she could dance a lick or not and pretended that I was jealous when she danced for other men. She had never danced for other men but I knew that I would be jealous if she did.

I worked from late afternoon until after midnight before getting home. Jill was always in bed but would wake up and ask me how the night went. Then kissing me good night she snuggled up to me and went back to sleep. Her kisses were never pecks; they were full on the mouth kisses that left me wanting more. I had enough trouble getting to sleep. Some how I always had my hand under her gown when I woke each morning. She never said anything about it if she knew; and I wondered how she could help knowing as I did it every night.

I slept late each morning and when I did get up she and I spent a lot of time around the pool. I know we were being watched by Ralph and at least one other man. I didn't know if it was because they were worried about me or because Jill looked so hot in her bikini. She found a lot of reasons to sit in my lap and to kiss me. "You think we are selling them that we are married?"

"I don't know but they have been watching us since the first day." Little by little we had found some small trails on the young women. I had hopes that we would solve the murders before we had to call it quits.

I was later one night getting home than normal. I had little lead that I checked out before coming home. I was sure now where they kept the women before they were claimed by the clubs. I didn't dare call Jill because I was sure the phones were bugged. She met me at the door with a worried look on her face and a tear on her cheek.

"Where have you been? I was worried about you."

"Had to check out something after work."

"Liz, is that what you were checking out?"

"No! I was on business." I put my finger to my lips to remind her that we might be under sirvalence. She turned and walked towards out bedroom. The short gown looked good over her nice round ass with her long legs under it.

She got in her side of the bed and turned her back to me. I stripped and went to the bathroom and came back and slid between the sheets. I turned to her but she shrugged off my hand. "What's wrong Jill? I told you I wasn't with Liz."

"But you have been since we have been here!" I don't know how she knew as it had only been a couple of times.

"Ok, I have but only a couple of times. I just needed to be with someone and she was available. It has been rough with June at home and sleeping with you every night."

She rolled back over to face me with tears still in her eyes. "What do you think about me? Do you not think I have the same feeling as you? You could have had me anytime. I hope you don't think I am dumb enough that I don't know how you touch me at night. All you have ever had to do is just say that you wanted me!"

I pulled her over into my arms. At first she resisted but soon stopped and curved her body against mine. "Jill I have wanted you from the first time I kissed you. Nothing I ever did to you was acting. I just didn't know if you wanted me the same way!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Undercover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds