• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 17

Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 17

1234567

It was Saturday evening. Eric Collins drove down a street lined with rundown houses and closed stores. Garbage was up and down the sidewalks. He parked his car in an empty parking lot. The few other cars were mostly abandoned and gutted.

Looking nervously around, he walked to a seedy building nearby. A neon marquee sign with interchangeable letters greeted him from above the entrance. It gave the building the look of an old movie theatre. Only, this wasn't a movie theatre but a strip club instead.

In big bold letters, the sign read:

THE RED ROSE CLUB
LIVE 'N' LOADED
SATURDAY STAR SHOW

Eric had never been to this sleazy club. He hadn't even driven through this dirty part of town before. Until recently, he had never heard of the club. And now that he was standing in front of it, the strip joint didn't look invitingly at all.

His interest had been piqued last week when one of his buddies from work had started chattering about the new 'Red Rose Whore'.

"That's one nasty bitch, dude!" he had told Eric over and over again. "You can live out your filthiest fantasies with that kinky whore!"

"She's called Queeny Ho and she's definitely the queen of hoes in town! She's down for everything, man! And I mean EVERTHING!" he had continued gushing about this particular hooker nonstop.

After a full week of listening to his buddy raving about the smoking hot whore, Eric had finally gotten convinced to visit the club. So here he was – an average Joe about to enter a seedy strip joint in the town's sleazy redlight district for the first time in his life.

Heading inside, Eric went down a short, dark hallway before stepping into the main room. It was a large area with a main stage at one end and two smaller stages at the corners of the opposite side. In between those stages, a seating area with a wide range of tables and chairs was located.

A platinum blonde bimbo was dancing in the spotlight of the main stage giving a strip show. As it was pretty early on a Saturday evening, the club wasn't packed yet. Despite the dim light, Eric was able to notice that there were two different kinds of guests present. A couple of men looked like regulars chatting with the barkeeper or the waitresses while most guests appeared to be some kind of fanboys. They were easy to identify as they were either holding a camera or a photo of the blonde stripper. Remembering the large poster at the club entrance, Eric figured that the blonde bimbo had to be a famous pornstar feature dancing at the club.

He took a seat next to a regular. It was an older guy with a receding hairline. Looking at the main stage, something else caught Eric's attention. In front of it, a woman was kneeling on the ground. She had long, jet, dark red hair that flowed down her shoulders and an incredible pair of perfectly shaped, firm D-cup tits. This had to be Queeny Ho. The 'Red Rose Whore' his buddy had been raving about.

And his pal had been telling the truth. She looked ravishing with the face of a supermodel and the full-figured, curvy body of a Playboy bunny. She was definitely way too hot to be working as a low, cheap hooker in such a seedy club.

Even more surprising than the whore's striking beauty was the scene happening right in front of his eyes. He had been expecting a lot of different things but none of that came even close to what he was seeing.

The 'Red Rose Whore' was completely naked except for a pair of black fencenet stockings and pink vinyl platform ankle boots. Instead of a dress, she was wearing a leather collar around her neck. A silver chain was attached to the front hook of the collar. The chain hung down the whore's front, ran though her legs and was tied behind her back to the strip pole in the middle of the main stage.

It wasn't simply a leash though. It looked more like an accessory cladding the ginger slut – an incredibly obscene accessory. The silver chain didn't end at the collar. Instead, it was threaded through the hook and split in two parts. Each part was attached to one of the slut's silver tit rings and extended down to her silver labia rings. Each part then ran through a cunt ring from the outside and got linked back together in the middle right above her pussy. This way, the leash was one long single chain attached to all four rings in a diamond form. If the leash got pulled, it caused a chain reaction pulling on all four rings concurrently.

As the leash was rather short, it pulled the whore's cunt rings up spreading her twat open and invitingly exposing her tender, pink pussy flesh. At the same time, it pushed her big, juicy funbags up to her chin making them stand up firmly.

In addition to this fetish attire, her arms were cuffed behind her back and some words were written over her forehead and belly with red lipstick. On her forehead, Eric could make out the words:

'CUM DUMP'

All over her belly, the service on sale was advertised:

ROCK-BOTTOM WHORE – ROCK-BOTTOM PRICE

FUCK ANY HOLES – DECIDE ABOUT THE PRICE

Eric couldn't believe his eyes. This was the filthiest, most debauched scene he had ever witnessed. On one hand, Queeny Ho looked like a scorching hot glamour model. On the other hand, she was dressed up like a will-less slave.

Looking at the submissive figure in front of the stage was enough to bring Eric's cock to live. In a heartbeat his dick was erect. Thus, it only shocked him the more that no one else paid any attention to the ravishing slut. None of the guys seemed to give a shit about her. Instead, they rather watched the strip show although the dance routine seemed to be more than lame.

Leaning over to his old table neighbour, he asked.

"Why is no one using that leashed whore?"

"Hehehe!" the old guy responded with some hoarse laughter.

"Nailed that piece of fuckmeat just yesterday!" he explained. "She's a great fuck but she's the daily whore in here. You can tap that ass any day."

"Look at that blond bitch!" he continued pointing at the stripper on the main stage. "She's today's special star. A real pornstar! Got all her videos! Jerked off to her countless times!

"Maybe, I can get a piece of that ass later when the strip show's over. Better save my cream for some fresh ass! I can nail the 'Red Rose Whore' any day again." he concluded.

For a moment, Eric was taken aback by the blunt explanation of the club regular. But obviously, the old geezer wasn't alone with his opinion. Apparently, all the regulars had already vented their lust on all of her fuckholes extensively. Now, they had gotten used to the 'Red Rose Whore' and were back on the hunt for some fresh meat. The fanboys on the other hand only had eyes for their favourite pornstar anyways.

This impression got confirmed by the ongoing action. While Eric had been talking with the old regular, Queeny Ho had gotten into motion. With her arms cuffed behind her back, she had crawled over to the first guy in line on her knees. In the process, she had to drag on the leash and the chain came into full effect.

With her back arched, the chain stretched her massive D-cup tits further upwards causing her full, ripe melons to bulge out from her chest to the effect that they got pressed up against her chin in an obscene display. The chain also pushed her piss flaps further up opening her pussyhole wide and showing off her pink fuck tunnel. As the leash hung down from the collar hook and ran through her legs, the chain was firmly pressed against her open, unprotected pussy flesh.

The first man the ginger whore reached was a fat guy sweating heavily. He was busy taking pictures of the blonde stripper. Kneeling in front of him, the leashed hooker asked.

"Please sir, may this fuckdoll serve you as a cum dump?"

At first, the guy didn't react not even noticing the whore's presence. She had to repeat her degrading plead one more time before he responded. With an annoyed expression on his face, the fat ugly guy lowered his camera and gave the kneeling whore a look-over.

"Can't you see I'm busy, dim-witted bitch?" he shot back with a harsh voice before shooing the leashed hooker away.

Eric could hear the 'Red Rose Whore' whimpering in response to the fat guy's mean reaction. With her head hanging down, she quickly crawled over to the next guy. As the first row was crowded with fanboys, she didn't have any luck though. She got shooed away by all the guys.

Listening to such a gorgeous beauty begging to be used as nothing more than a cum dumpster and seeing her getting rejected by sleazy old geezers, fat ugly blokes and average Joe's seemed incredibly pathetic to Eric. Her reactions clearly told him how humiliating it must feel for the ginger whore. She looked like a whipped dog with his tail between his legs. Still, she continued her degrading hooker march.

The second row was positioned pretty far off the main stage. Crawling there, Queeny Ho's chain was pulled taut. Her cunt lips and fucktits were stretched out to the maximum and the chain pressed painfully into her soft inner pussy flesh. She was constantly whining and whimpering from the pressure by now.

Still, the leashed hooker pulled on the chain with all her might in an attempt to finally score a john. The way she was tearing on the chain like a dog and grovelling throughout the floor made her look even more pathetic and desperate.

"Please, ouh..., sir ouh..., use this piece of fuckmeat, ouh..., any way you want, ouh!"

By now, her pleading got interrupted by her whimpering. It had such a ridiculous sound to it that it only made the guys laugh about the pitiful whore.

Finally, a man in the second row was gracious enough to take the 'Red Rose Whore' up on her offer. But once again, the scene unravelling in front of Eric took him by surprise.

The desperate hooker didn't get the chance to give the guy a blowjob. Instead, the bloke simply pointed at his feet. Queeny Ho reacted instantly. Eric could see her sticking out her tongue and tentatively starting to lick the instep of the guy's left shoe.

The bloke gave her a few moments to properly spitshine his shoe. Apparently, the leashed hooker was licking away too slowly though. The bloke wasn't satisfied with her work so he pushed his right foot up and put it on the back of her head. Standing on her head, he firmly pressed the ginger whore's mouth onto the instep of his shoe.

This action took the 'Red Rose Whore' totally by surprise. She tried to fight back against this crude manhandling. Her legs desperately kicked out to all sides but it was to no avail. She wasn't strong enough. Instead, it only increased the pressure from his foot on the back of her head.

The guy used his foot to push her head back and forth until the whore had scraped any dirt off his filthy shoe's instep with her lips and tongue. He was using her mouth as nothing more than a shoeshine rag!

When he was satisfied with the whore's work, he changed his feet making her lick the right shoe clean as well. This time, the 'Red Rose Whore' didn't protest anymore. Instead, she submissively waited for his foot to press her mouth onto his right foot and guide her lips over the dirty instep.

Meanwhile, the guy pulled out his cock and started jacking off. After a few minutes, he grabbed Queeny Ho's ginger hair and pushed her face in front of his straining dick. By now, her dark red lipstick had been smeared all over her cheeks. Unceremoniously, he dropped his load straight into her mouth. He didn't even wait for the whore to swallow his gift before he took out a 10$ bill and threw it onto the ground. His attention was already directed back to the strip show.

As Queeny Hoe's arms were cuffed behind her back, she had to bend down and pick up the dollar bill with her mouth. She mumbled a 'Thank you' before crawling to the next guy.

Eric was shocked once again. 10$ was far less than the price of a simple lap dance in any other strip club. The name 'Rock-Bottom Whore' somehow seemed more than justified.

By now, his dick was hard as a rock. The scene was so perverse. He had never seen a woman getting debased any deeper. He had never seen a woman being treated in such a devaluating way. He had never seen a woman degrading herself so willingly either.

The ginger whore had to crawl over to the next guy in line with the bill in her mouth as she couldn't carry it any other way. The man didn't even wait for her offer though. Instead, he simply kicked her ass when she stopped in front of him. Queeny Ho almost toppled over and fell onto her face. Just the taut chain stopped her body in a most painful way. Once again, Eric could hear the leashed hooker whimpering as much from the pain as from the utter humiliation.

With her make-up smeared over her face, her tits and pussy lips stretched obscenely wide by the chain and the dollar note in her mouth, the 'Red Rose Whore' couldn't look any more pathetic or ridiculous.

Reaching the third guy in line, she had to spit the bill onto the ground before offering her service. By now, the constant pressure on her nipples and cunt lips gave her face a pained expression. Still, she begged the guy to be used as a cum dump.

The guy had a new task for Queeny Ho. She had to get up onto her feet, squat down and spread her legs wide. Then she had to lean back until her shoulders were on the ground. In this position, she was told to hump the guy's leg like a dog to make herself cum. She had to pump the air with her hips to get into contact with his calf.

This submissive display gave all guys a good laugh. Eric could see her face taking on the dark red colour of her hair. The shame and embarrassment was burning on her cheeks. Adding insult to injury, the chain was painfully pressed into her tender cunt every time she pressed her pussy against the guy's leg. Thereby, each hump was accompanied by a pained yelp.

Still, the 'Red Rose Whore' humped the leg like a demented sex addict in need of an orgasm. When she finally orgasmed her entire body was drenched in sweat from the effort.

In the meantime, the guy jacked off. Instead of dropping his gooey load of cum into her mouth though, he shot it straight onto the filthy, mucky floor. He added a 10$ bill to the gooey puddle on the ground.

Queeny Hoe couldn't suppress a disgusted whimper when she bent down. Like a true rock bottom whore, she lapped up the sticky sperm and picked up the two dollar notes with her mouth. The grossed out expression on her face told Eric a distinct story about the state of the filthy floor. The thought alone was enough to make him shake in disgust.

Continuing her hooker march, the 'Red Rose Whore' scored one more john. It was one of the regulars. He made her turn around so her ass was in his direction. Then she had to put her face on the ground and stick her ass into the air.

With the leashed hooker helplessly kneeling in front of him, the man pushed his legs up and placed them on her ass. He used her as a simple footrest objectifying her as nothing more than a piece of furniture. Every now and then, he ran the filthy sole of his shoes over her spread open pussy making her twitch from the unexpected touch and groan at the same time. He didn't stop until he had finished his drink. At least, it earned the ginger whore 5 bucks.

Finally the chain reached its maximum length putting an end to her degrading hooker march. Queeny Ho could pull as much as she wanted, it wouldn't go any further. By then, her tits and labia had been stretched into new dimensions. Her funbags were stretched so wide, they had taken on the form of cones and looked like rockets ready to blast off.

The last guy in reach for the 'Red Rose Whore' was Eric Collins. His cock was pulsating and straining like mad from the perverted show. Before the whore had even offered her service, he had pulled out his dick, grabbed her head and pushed her mouth over his tool.

He was more than ready for the ultimate 'Red Rose Experience' and Queeny Ho finally got her mouth used as a proper fuckhole.

---

It was Saturday evening and Vanessa was kneeling in front of the main stage of the 'Red Rose Club'. She had just given her first blowjob of the night to a new customer. Until then, this hooking shift had been the worst ever. She had never felt as humiliated before in her life.

She was used to being the center of attention in the 'Red Rose Club'. During the last week, the new attraction of 'Queeny Ho - the hot fuckslut' had proven a goldmine. It had turned the club from a seedy, cheap, unfrequented strip joint into the hottest spot in the redlight district buzzing with guests. Pavone had even decided to turn the House-Specials into regular routines because of their tremendous success.

But weekends were a different case. All the other strip clubs and brothels in the redlight district were staging popular, well-known theme nights. And Pavone's club was known for its live shows with guest strippers. These guest dancers were pornstars travelling from city to city and strip club to strip club. Most of them were big stars in the adult business their name alone was enough to bring new fans to the 'Red Rose Club'.

These special theme nights implied that Vanessa got reduced to nothing more than a cum dump. An object, the customers could use for their quick satisfaction while focusing their attention on some popular pornstar.

Getting shunted off was more humiliating than any debasing sex act she had ever been forced to do. It hurt her pride. She was the 'Red Rose Star'! She was the prettiest whore in town! She deserved to be the star of the weekend shows.

Of course, Pavone hadn't given a rat's ass on Vanessa's opinion. The theme nights were a mainstay of the club and nothing would change that. On Saturdays, the featured pornstar gave a 30 minutes strip show starting each full hour. In between, she was giving autographs to her fans. During the dance shows, Vanessa had to serve as the leashed cum dump while she had to wait tables during the breaks.

Right now, the first dance shift was running. As it was early in the evening, the club was only half-full. Pavone had ordered her to earn at least 50 bucks during each dance shift. As no costumer had approached the 'Cum Dump' by themselves, she had been forced to grovel to the guests. It had only earned her 25§ though. So she had been more than happy when the final guy had asked for a blowjob. She had gone to town on his dick like a nympho worshipping it like it was her elixir of life. Fortunately, that guy had enjoyed her cocksucking so much he had paid the missing 25 bucks.

The evening had just started and Vanessa already couldn't imagine being able to take this utter humiliation for the rest of the night. Kneeling back in front of the main stage, she remembered the way this Saturday had begun. It had gotten off to such a good start ...

---

Friday night, Vanessa hadn't gotten any sleep. After returning home from the restaurant, her mind had been in overdrive and the thoughts running wild inside her head had kept her on her toes.

Over and over again, the events from the restaurant had replayed in front of her inner eye. The walk of shame through Downtown dressed like a cheap, worthless street hooker with a slut-ad hanging off her tits had been an incredibly embarrassing experience. The introduction of Maria as the new office slut and Vanessa's defeat in the slut-challenge had been a hard blow to her self-confidence. Connor preferring to fuck Maria using Vanessa as nothing more than the 'Fluffer-Hoe' had been extremely humiliating.

But the worst thing of it all had been losing her role as office slut. She had been driven down another peg on the status ladder. In the eyes of Stanton, Miller and Erickson, she was now a low hooker working her ass off in the 'Red Rose Club' once and for all.

And they were right. She wasn't needed as a secretary and neither as the office slut anymore. Her only duty was to put her fuckholes on the chopping block for the quick satisfaction of sleazy lowlifes in order to pay back her contractual penalty.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds