• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01

Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01

123

Decided to write this story just for shits. It's more based on the Alien vs. Predator game that came out last year and the Aliens movie rather than the abysmal Alien vs. Predator movies that came out a few years ago. I'm assuming that anyone reading this has either seen the Alien or Predator movies and can therefore visualize what the creatures look like because I didn't go too deep into their physical appearances (since they are kind of hard to describe).

I'll probably end up making maybe four parts to this story if it's well received. I enjoyed writing this story and hopefully you guys will too. Thanks for reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Corporal Alicia Jackson of the Colonial Marines crept through the desolate hallways of what was once a bustling Weyland-Yutani housing facility. Her standard-issue pulse rifle was equipped with an underslung flashlight which was engaged and illuminating the path before her. As she traversed the cold, dead-silent corridor, her thoughts lingered on how in God's name she had gotten herself into this shitstorm of a situation.

She and her squad had been sent to the colony of LV-374 to investigate what was originally thought to be a simple domestic disturbance. "Prolly just a downed transmitter or environmental interference," her Lt. had assured her squad. Little did they know that that couldn't have been farther from the truth; as they learned soon after landing on 374. Despite the squad's seasoned years of putting down local revolts and exterminating minor vermin, nothing would prepare them for the menace that they would encounter within this colony.

Shortly after their dropship touched down, the group of sixteen marines split up into two separate squads to survey the colony. As they began their sweeps of the colony's residential district, the simultaneous thought of every single marine was, "where the hell are all of the colonists?" Throughout their patrol of the housing structures, they quickly discovered just how eerie the situation at the colony was when they realized that every single colonist had apparently just picked up and disappeared right in the middle of their day-to-day activities.

Once Alicia and her squad had entered the largest of the housing structures in the center of the colony was when everything went to hell. They lost radio contact with the other squad and the lighting and electricity of every building in the compound went out. Luckily, they all had flashlights equipped to light their way and the squad's tech officer was able to bring up a floor plan for the structure in order to find the quickest way to the power room.

The eight marines, including Alicia, moved through the darkened building, guiding by their flashlights and a couple motion tracking devices. Out of nowhere, many miniature dots began to flash upon the motion trackers, signaling the nearby approach of figures. The light beeping and hum of the motion tracker got louder and louder and the dots got bigger as something drew closer and closer to the squad. The squad drew up their various weapons and readied for the newcomers, hoping that it would either be colonists or their other squad.

A mysterious dark figure had suddenly lunged up from one of the lower floorboards and grabbed the squad leader, Lt. Kramer, pulling him into the hole that the thing had emerged from. Kramer went down trashing, screaming and firing his shotgun frantically until he was suddenly gone. From that point on, the squad was utterly terrified and disheartened at losing their leader to...whatever it was that took him.

The next time their motion trackers started buzzing with activity, the squad stopped in their tracks and swiveled their heads in all directions, awaiting the arrival of what they were to be fighting. Their new threat was made clear to them when a dark creature suddenly lunged from the shadows, spearing a long, razor-sharp tail through the chest of Marcus, the squad's medic, and pulling him into the floorboards as they did Kramer. The squad unleashed a hailstorm of bullets from their rifles in all directions, hearing the hideous, soul-shattering screeches of the creatures as some of the bullets hit their targets. Their smart-gun operator Jameson was the next to go down by the dark creatures, causing the squad to suddenly fall into retreat as they realized that they would all soon be overwhelmed.

Alicia and two other squad members were separated from the others amid the chaos, the trio having accidentally fled through a nexus of hallways in the opposite direction and being unable to find their way back to the other two squadmates that they had broken off from. They tried working their way back, calling out to them desperately on the radio but getting no response back. Alicia and her companions also tried contacting the other squad but they again got silence because of interference from the structure. The three had then decided collectively that they would have to get the power on before trying to reconnect with the other squad and telling them what happened.

Alicia had long since been separated from the other two squadmates; one of which had had pieces of his head splattered on the wall of the elevator when one of the xenomorphs burst into their elevator, spearing the unfortunate marine through the skull with its mouth. The other marine had frantically run into a room filled completely with miniature xeno face-hugger creatures; small spider-like organisms which ensnared the faces of its prey and injecting them with embryos that would become the monstrous xenomorph aliens that had been proficiently tearing apart the marine squad.

Alicia was now completely alone within the infested housing facility, trying to find a way to reactivate the power and survive for as long as she could with her limited ammo and supplies. In spite of the fact that she had survived the xenos this long by fleeing several times, what also contributed to her survival was the fact that she was the best shot in the squad. During the few occasions when she could clearly see one of the hideous xenomorphs approaching her, she had let loose a precise burst of shots from her pulse rifle, wasting the faceless horrors into oblivion. But she knew that her proficient sharpshooting skills, ammunition, and luck wouldn't last forever and sooner or later she would be found by the xenos.

Fortunately, she finally managed to arrive at the security center of the complex, successfully activating the power and security cams, and being able to restock on ammo. This was where she currently was, using her radio in attempt to reestablish connection with what remained of her shattered squad of fellow marines. Luckily she had the security cameras and a motion tracker on her which could warn her if xenos approached the security room. She had sealed off the doors and had sat herself down at the control console, desperately twiddling with her radio mechanism.

"This is Jackson to squad one! Come in, squad one!" she urged to the radio, twiddling with a knob simultaneously. She continued this for quite some time, not getting any responses from the other squad.

Unbeknownst to Alicia, another figure, neither xenomorph nor human, was watching her through the security center windows from the nearby radar tower. The figure was electronically cloaked due to his advanced invisibility mechanism attached to its wrist. Activating its infrared vision, it observed the human female waiting within the security station.

This mysterious alien Predator had been summoned to this colony to purge the place of the xenomorphs that infested it. As their most ancient and honorable prey, the Predators relished in every opportunity to hunt and destroy the xenomorphs. They certainly didn't hesitate to hunt and kill other sentient beings that they considered to be a threat however; humans included, although humans were usually considered easier prey in most cases.

The Predator that stalked LV-374, like most of his species, was a hulking form, easily towering over the largest of humans. Underneath the ensemble of battle armor, game trophies, and various weapons, the Predator was a large muscled humanoid creature with skin with the color pattern of black and olive. The Predator's menacing face was covered by a battle mask which also gave him the infrared vision that he was currently using to spot xenos and the lone human marine hiding within the security center even now.

The Predator hissed when he suddenly spotted a small group of xenomorphs scrambling around the lower part of the building. He knelt down and prepared to fire his shouldered ion cannon at the three black forms but suddenly stopped when he saw that they were not coming for him but were rather scaling the building up to the human marine's location in the security center. The Predator retracted his weapon and watched the scene unfold; the marine suddenly sprung up from her chair and moved straight for her weapons, obviously aware of the impending xeno threat that the predator had already detected. As it watched intently, it surmised that she had used her primitive human technology to anticipate the xenos' coming.

Suddenly the xenos reached the station and burst through the security center windows all at once, screeching their menacing cries as they converged on the Corporal. She had grown accustomed to killing xenomorphs within the past few hours however, and was ready for them this time. When the first two jumped into the room, she let loose a deadly accurate burst of rounds which split through the eyeless head of the nearest xeno. Turning to the second, she fiddled with the bottom of her pulse rifle and ejected a grenade from the underslung launcher, obliterating the second xeno in an explosion of grenade fire. The third and final xeno had curtailed past the other two during the shooting and had burst through the ceiling to appear several meters behind Alicia. Instead of shooting it this time, she suddenly did something that surprised even the observant Predator; she drew out her knife and threw it forward with full force. The knife split forward and sank deep into the xeno's weakpoint, its neck. The creature howled in pain and stopped momentarily before rushing toward Alicia with even enraged urgency. However, his advances were met with a six round burst of armor-piercing ammo from Alicia's reloaded pulse rifle directly into its head.

The Predator cocked its head to one side as he watched the human female with intense curiosity. This was the first time he had actually seen a human make a series of accurate, honorable kills in all his time of hunting. He zoomed in the vision of his mask and watched as the human fired a few more rounds into the eyeless head of each xenomorph corpse to ensure that they were in fact dead.

"Ugly motherfuckers," she muttered, looking down at the slain xeno at her feet.

She knelt down beside the corpse and carefully extracted her knife from its neck, being sure not to touch the acidic blood that seeped from the wound. As she pulled it loose, she grimaced as she realized that the acidic blood had dissolved away most of the blade. She shrugged and tossed away her defunct weapon with a sigh and moved to take inventory of her weapons and ammo. Suddenly though, her radio began to hum with activity as a masculine voice urgently resounded from the other side.

"Damnit we're getting torn apart! Come in squad two, do you read?!" the voice resonated through the radio.

Alicia gasped and drew up the radio again, responding back to the voice urgently. "Copy that, this is Jackson from the security station at complex D," she replied.

"Corporal Jackson?! This is Private Taylor, we're getting shredded apart at the industrial complex by these ugly fucks, there's only four of us left, what's the status of your squad?" Taylor asked.

Alicia sighed, "Not good, as far as I can tell, everyone in my squad including Kramer is gone. I managed to get the power back on and I'm bunkered down here at the security station," she grimly replied.

"Roger that," he huffed back into the radio, "I tell you, this mission has really gone to hell...I guess now we know what happened to the colonists huh?"

Alicia grit her teeth, "Yeah," she replied, "We lost a lot of good marines today; I say we get the hell off of this shithole and blow a crater into this entire complex."

"Agreed. We're gonna try to make our way back to you over there. Just stay put for now, alright?"

"Understood, good luck marine," Alicia replied.

"Roger that, Corporal," said Taylor.

Alicia chuckled. "John, for the thousandth time, just call me Alicia."

"Roger that, Corporal Alicia," he said, signing off of his radio.

She shook her head with a grin and reclined herself back onto her chair, thinking about Taylor, hoping that at least he would survive this ordeal and get back to her. She and Taylor were close friends and had enlisted in the marine academy together. They were both rather attractive, although she had only ever thought about him in an intimate manner once. After a day of intense drills back at the academy, she had once accidentally stumbled in on Taylor naked in the showers.

During that moment, the two had simply stared at each other dumbstruck for a few moments, Alicia's eyes fixed on Taylor's rather well-endowed cock. The incident then culminated in Taylor quickly covering up his genitals with his hands and Alicia averting her eyes out of embarrassment, nearly slipping on the water on the floor as she fled from the shower room. That occurred two months ago and since then, the two marines had collectively agreed that they wouldn't let the incident affect their duties. Still though, the two seemed to occasionally stumble over words whenever they were in each other's presence.

As these thoughts consumed her, she realized that even now she was still lusting over the image of Taylor's dangling manhood in the shower room. The more she thought about it while sitting at those security cams, the more she felt the warmth spread through her as she apprehensively reached down to run a finger over her pussy through her dungarees.

Damn it, what the hell was the matter with her? She thought to herself. Her entire squad had been massacred and here she was feeling herself up while thinking about one of her fellow marines, and a close friend at that. It didn't help of course, that it had been nearly a year since she had last had sex; and, military duty didn't leave much time for...personal relief.

She retracted her hand momentarily and twiddled with her thumbs anxiously as she thought of other ways to pass the time as she sat there in that security center, staring absentmindedly at the cameras. Finally though, after a few moments, she lost the inner battle and with a drawn-out sigh, quickly spread her legs on the chair and unzipped her dungarees. She panted in anticipation, roughly pulling her panties off to the side and began to work her fingers onto her pussy with a ragged sigh of relief.

To justify this behavior, the corporal figured that she was still incredibly on edge and tense since fighting the xenos. This would give her physical release that she needed to be vigilant and effective if she had any hope of making out of here alive. More than that, if she didn't get out of here alive, well, at least then she got herself off just one more time before she died, she told herself. Throwing all caution to the wind, the blond-haired marine threw her head back and panted as she fingered at her pussy, all the while the image of Taylor nude in the shower fluttered over her mind.

Meanwhile, The Predator knelt down and continued observing from the radar tower, brooding and hissing to himself. After he had seen the human female dispatch the three xenos earlier, he had become intrigued with her. As he watched her now through his mask, his infrared vision picked up a gradual rise in her body temperature. Also, he saw her hand moving rapidly between her legs as she sat there. The alien male was curious by this behavior for some reason; he had to delay the hunt temporarily just to sneak a glance as to what the human was doing.

Activating his invisibility mechanism, the Predator jumped down to the lower platform of the radar tower and walked to the edge of it. Turning back toward the female in the security center, he began to cycle through his various vision modes in his mask until he arrived upon the default mode. He then zoomed in until he was able to clearly and accurately see what the female marine was doing. He began to click his mandibles as he took in with intense surprise, the view of the female human stimulating herself with her fingers. Not just any part of herself either, the Predator thought, but her mating hole, no less. For whatever reason that compelled him to do so, the alien couldn't detach his eyes away from the sight. He continued watching with his enhanced vision the female of another species masturbating as a primal pulse gradually came upon him.

These new thoughts were most troubling to him; the hunt was all that mattered to a Predator. The hunt should be all that he devotes himself to and all he craves and desires; all other carnal desires are repressed. And yet as he continued watching this human specimen, he was quickly falling prey to one of the most primitive of urges. After seeing the human female easily kill three xenos and now was sexually relieving herself, this alien Predator had grown intrigued and enthralled and lustful at the prospect of sating his own urges with this female as well. The Predator realized that if he didn't quell his ravenous desire, it could hinder his ability to affectively hunt the xenomorphs.

The Predator averted his gaze from the female human for a moment and thought to himself. He realized that the mating urge was spreading through him like wild fire and that if he didn't resolve to relieve it, it would be detrimental to his hunt. Somehow, he had to have this female. Albeit she was a member of a weaker species, he nonetheless found himself enthralled by her. Also he knew enough about human anatomy to know that their sexual organs were compatible with those of his species and that's all that mattered to him. He surmised that she was a healthy, athletic and durable human, particularly for a female; this added to her allure.

The problem then lied not with physical compatibility, but piquing the female's interest enough that she will be responsive to him. He had to somehow enter the room that she was in and present himself in a manner that was not threatening so that she would not pull her firearm on him. At the moment, the female was also in the throes of the mating urge as well. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage, the creature thought to itself.

Without wasting another second, the invisibly-cloaked Predator braced himself, before using his inhuman agility to launch himself with full force from the radar tower to the security room. He landed squarely within the security room through the shattered window and turned for Alicia. By now, Alicia had been so caught up in her own ordeal, furiously fingering her pussy while bucking up and down on her chair, that she didn't even hear the momentary ping of the motion tracker.

The Predator stood there in the corner of the room, admiring the human female as she continued to masturbate herself before him, unaware of his presence. From here, he could now clearly see her glistening pussy as her fingers swept across the lips and toyed with her clit. A devious idea suddenly came over the male Predator; one that he hoped would make the female fall under his sway.

With unmatched speed, the invisible Predator dashed toward Alicia. In response, her eyes popped open and she withdrew her hand from her wet twat as the audible ping of the motion tracker went off. She was caught off guard by the fact that this new threat had not appeared on the outer security camera, but had little time to ponder as she realized that she was not alone in the room. She grabbed her pulse rifle from beside her and aimed it in every direction, trying to find the imminent foe that had somehow managed to sneak its way into the security center.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds