• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Elle's Pain Slut

Elle's Pain Slut

123456

Authors note

This story is based on Heroes. It's the last chapter of a 10 part series. The previous chapters couldn't be posted on this website because Claire was under 18 while this chapter takes place in a alternative season 4 after Claire has turned 18. Most of the storyline is explained within the chapter so I felt it could work as a one shot.

*

"Are you ok? You're very quiet." Mr Bennet observed.

"I'm fine." Claire said unconvincingly.

The silence returned to the car for a while before Mr Bennet said, "I told you, Hiro can teleport most of your stuff to your door room but to have you just appear in your room is not a good idea. There'll be so busy with their own unpacking they'll figure they just missed seeing most of your unpacking, but people need to remember seeing you arrive."

"I know, and I know this is supposed to be Daddy-daughter bonding time, I just..." Claire stammered, trying to find the words, "Do you think it's possible for people to fall out of love?"

"Honest answer?" Mr Bennet asked, glancing from the road to his daughter's face which was difficult to read. He decided to go with honesty, "I think relationships can be very complicated. People can fall madly in love and then the spark which originally brought them together can go out in a flash or slowly fade. For others the intensity for each other may fade but love remains. It's all a question whether what the people were feeling was just lust or real love."

"Gee, thanks." Claire huffed.

There was more silence and then Mr Bennet said, "You're worried about Elle?"

"No." Claire lied briefly, before adding, "It's just that... she wasn't sad. I'm off to college, stuck sharing a room with some girl I don't even know, and I don't know when I'm even going to see the girl I love again, and she doesn't even care."

There was more silence and then Mr Bennet said, "For what it's worth, I think she cares. I truly think she cares about you more than anyone else she's ever known. If she didn't, I would have probably killed her by now."

"Then why didn't she cry? Why didn't she tell me she was going to miss me? I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, and she doesn't care!" Claire said, fighting back the tears.

There was more silence and then Mr Bennet said, "Perhaps she's being mature for once. Understanding this is something you both agreed too and is willing to put on a brave face and just get through it."

Claire felt like yelling at her father again, but she knew it would be a waste of breath. It was an argument they'd had repeatedly since Claire got into Arlington VA. Claire hadn't wanted to go. She wanted to train to be a company agent so she could be close to Elle. Her parents wanted her to go to college first, get a good education and at least consider the possibility of doing something else. So she made a deal with them, she would go to Arlington VA, do all the normal College girl things like staying in dorms, etc and once she graduated if she still wanted to join the company not only would she get trained by Elle but she would get trained to be Elle's partner.

In the long term it was a great deal, but as the start of term drew closer and closer the idea of being away from Elle for so long had become unbearable so naturally Claire had tried and failed to get a better deal. Now she was resigned to her fate, a fate which would be much more bearable if Elle seemed at least a little upset about Claire leaving.

"I get that." Claire sighed away her frustration as best she could, "And, I want to believe she still feels the same way about me that I do about her... and I kind of do, I just... I just wish she told me she was going to miss me, that's all."

*

A few hours later Claire was sitting on her new bed thinking about Elle. She occasionally thought about how she regretted not talking to her father on the long drive over, and how she probably should start knocking on some nearby doors and make some friends, etc, but she kept coming back to her girlfriend.

Dozens of questions echoed through Claire's mind repeatedly. Was Elle getting bored of her? Was she doing something wrong? Was she not doing something right? What was going on with them?

Trying to focus on something else Claire once again looked across at the bags which were on the bed opposite to the bed she was now sitting on. They had been there when she arrived, her new roommate already claiming the bed she wanted before leaving and, presumably, actually doing what Claire should be doing right now and going to explore the surroundings and try and make some friends.

Claire sighed. If there had been one thing she had been obsessing over almost as much as the situation with Elle was how she was going to get on with this girl, who ever she was. Would they find common ground and become friends? Would they fail to connect and end up awkward acquaintances? What happens if she ended up hating her new roommate, or what happened if her new roommate ended up hating her. After all, it wasn't like Claire was going to come out to her new roomie immediately after introductions, but at the same time she didn't want to hide who she was, and how many girls would be cool with rooming with a dyke? About a year ago Claire had liked to think of herself as open minded, but she probably would have been a little worried about sharing a room with a lesbian, which was ironic as she could no longer sleep properly unless she was in Elle's arms.

The last thought reminded Claire she was probably in for a lot of sleepless nights.

Just then her phone went off. Checking caller ID Claire frowned. Think of the devil and she will eventually call you.

"Hey cheerleader, what are you wearing?" Elle greeted cheerily down the phone.

"You saw me a few hours ago. You know what I'm wearing." Claire reminded glumly.

"Oh don't be a spoilsport pom-pom." Elle huffed, "Hey, how about this one... have you still got that butt plug up your ass? I can't remember if you took it out or not this morning."

"I'm not playing Elle." Claire grumbled.

"Well, someone's acting all Little Miss Cranky Pants all of a sudden." Elle grumbled back, "What's got you all cranky Little Miss Cranky Pants?"

Claire was dumbfounded, "You really don't know?"

"Why would I?" Elle shrugged.

Trying her best to not cry out in frustration Claire said, "Elle, I know you don't get some social aspects, and you've never had a relationship before, and I love you, I really do, but sometimes you can just be such a bitch."

There was a moment of silence in which Claire found herself quickly regretting her words.

"Look... I'm sorry, but this whole leaving home thing is a really big deal for me and, and I really need to know that you're going to miss me." Claire explained softly.

"But I'm not." Elle said nonchalantly.

"You're, you're not?" Claire said weakly.

"Why would I?" Elle asked.

"Why?" Claire repeated in disbelief, slowly becoming angry, "I don't know... because I'm your girlfriend? Because you love me? Because we're not going to see each other again for weeks?"

"Claire... look up." Elle said softly.

Just then there was a knock on Claire's door, the words and the sound getting Claire to look up to see someone standing in her doorway who immediately had her standing up and breathlessly crying out, "Elle?"

"Hey roomie." Elle grinned, slowly walking over to her stunned girlfriend.

Words began slowly and softly falling out of Claire's mouth, "What... how... why... roomie?"

"You know, you're so freaking adorable when you're flustered." Elle said, gently taking Claire's face in her hands, "I mean you're always the cutest thing ever, but when you get like this, I don't know whether to squeeze you until you pop, or fuck you until you scream my name."

Elle then gently kissed Claire who continued to look dumbfounded for a few more moments before softly repeating, "Roomie?"

"Uh-huh. Roomie. As in roommate. As in your new." Elle beamed.

Claire blinked and then softly asked, "How?"

"Well, a couple of months ago your Dad pulled me aside and asked me to help him and your Mom to get you to go to college. They were totally willing to let me live somewhere on a campus to watch over you, but then I thought, hey, I've never been to college, and most people think I'm still in my teens when they first meet me, so why don't I follow you to college?" Elle explained with a grin, "I mean, it wasn't a super easy thing. I only got a really basic education, and I never really got any qualifications from it. After all, it's easier to control someone like me if we don't have the necessary paperwork to apply for a decent job. So, technically, I'm not really qualified to be here. Your Dad had to pull some strings. But that wasn't the hard part. That was convincing your parents to go along with my plan. They thought it was a little mean, and I'm a little surprise that they actually went through with it, but I'm so glad they did as just the look on your face right now makes it all worth it."

There was a moment of silence as Claire just stared at Elle blankly.

"But the question is, what do we do now?" Elle wondered, looking thoughtful for a moment before her eyes lit up, "Oh, I know. I'll go out and come back in again and we can pretend like we've never met before. It'll be great. Plus I'll have a second chance to seduce my way into Claire Bennet's panties. I mean, it probably won't be much of a challenge considering how easy it was the first time, but what the hell, it should be a fun couple of seconds."

Practically giddy with excitement Elle happily skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her only to reopen it, look around the room and pretend like she was just spotting Claire.

"Hi, you must be my new roommate." Elle greeted cheerfully approaching the other girl with an outstretched hand for her to shake, "Nice to meet you."

Claire's eyes glanced down to Elle's hand but otherwise she continued to stare dumbfound at her girlfriend.

"Ok... I'm Elle Bishop." Elle introduced herself, "I'm from Michigan originally, but I lived in a lot of boring places and ended up graduating with honours from Costa Verde High in California, where I scored some decent but unspectacular grades, before literally twisting a few arms to get into this place. How about you?"

There was silence as Claire's dumbfounded look slowly turned into a glare.

"Not much of a talker are you?" Elle asked rhetorically, before a wicked smile slowly began crossing her face as she again closed the gap between them, "That's ok, we don't have to talk. In fact let's put a hold on all the small talk and just skip straight to the sex. I mean, from what I've heard in college it's practically mandatory for girls to get drunk and experiment with their sexuality, although not necessarily at the same time, which is good because I don't have any booze on me right now but I still totally want to fuck you. Mmmmmmmm, I totally hit the jackpot with you. You're even hotter than I dreamed you'd be and I'm going to enjoy every moment of fucking you all over this room. Can you see it? Because I can. I can see us having lots of sex in this room. Lots, and lots, and lots. Oh, if you were a cheerleader it would be perfect. Fucking a cheerleader is my biggest fantasy, but fucking my college room mate is a very close second, one which I can't wait to come true."

With that Elle leant forward and pressed her lips to Claire's, the other blonde remaining unresponsive as her girlfriend began kissing her neck when Claire finally growled, "You're such a bitch."

"Well, that's not a very nice way to greet your new room mate/lover." Elle pouted, "I mean jeez, we've only just met, and ok, I can be a bitch but..."

"I hate you." Claire interrupted, sounding more angry than Elle had ever seen her, not that this discouraged the sociopath any.

"That's unfortunate, but I guess we can always have hate sex. That would be fun. Just... be gentle with me, at least the first time, ok? I'm a virgin." Elle whispered the last part, struggling not to burst out laughing as she did so.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." Claire grumbled.

Elle grinned, "I love you too pom-pom."

"And your second first impression sucked." Claire huffed.

"Was my first really that great?" Elle questioned, still very much all smiles, "I mean, didn't I shoot you and your boyfriend out of the sky?"

"The first time was way better. I mean virgin, really?" Claire snapped, fighting back tears, "You think this is funny? You made me think you didn't love me any more?"

"You really thought that?" Elle asked, suddenly becoming very serious.

Claire paused and softly replied, "Yes."

"Well you shouldn't." Elle said, slowly moving forward, "Ever. I love you Claire. More than anything."

"Well then act like it." Claire huffed.

"Ok." Elle grinned wickedly, quickly grabbing a soft hold of Claire and kissing the other girl softly before moving her lips down to her.

"You know that's not what I meant." Claire grumbled while trying and failing not to moan.

"I know. And I promise never to be so mean to you again." Elle swore softly, although her tone of voice confirmed what both girls already knew, Elle would probably never stopped toying with Claire, "But you know I find actions more fun than words, especially when it comes to showing you how much I care. And... I think you find it more fun too."

Claire moaned as Elle's fingers rubbed up against her most sensitive spot through her clothes, "Stop it, oh, no..."

Immediately doing just that Elle pulled away and frowned, "Do you really mean that pom-pom?"

"Well... I'm still really mad at you." Claire pouted, and then cracked a smile, "I should really withhold sex from you altogether for a few weeks, just to punish you, but we both know I probably wouldn't last five seconds."

"You wouldn't." Elle grinned boastfully.

"So..." Claire said, another smile crossing her face although this one wicked and even playful, "I'm just going to have to find another way to punish you."

"Ooooooh. Like what cheerleader?" Elle grinned happily, "Are you going to give me a spanking? Are you going to have to spank my naughty little bottom for tricking you?"

"For starters." Claire said, "Then I'm going to fuck your slutty little ass. Way harder than you fucked mine this morning. Make sure your ass will be aching inside and out when I'm done with you."

"Sounds fun." Elle beamed, "But first, let's really make the beginning of college memorable."

Claire frowned, "How?"

Elle grinned, "Follow me."

Before Claire had the chance to protest she was being dragged by her hand out of her room and into the bathroom she now shared with half a dozen other girls. Of course even before Elle had locked the door behind them and looked at Claire with that signature wicked grin of hers the former cheerleader knew exactly what her girlfriend had in mind.

"No." Claire said firmly.

"Oh come on pom-pom. It'll be romantic. A reminder of our first time." Elle said wistfully.

"There was nothing romantic about our first time, and I'm not reliving it with you now." Claire said, adding before Elle could say anything, "Why? Because I don't want my first impression to be of me screaming in pleasure as your fucking me. Being known as a lesbian is one thing. If anyone doesn't like that about me that's their problem. But being known as a lesbian slut is another. Even if it's true I don't want anyone saying that behind my back. Just you to my face when we're fucking."

"Well, I think you should be proud of the total lesbian slut you are." Elle said, ever the supportive girlfriend, "But you don't have to worry. I made sure the place was suited to our needs before anyone got here, which included soundproofing our room and this one."

"Really?" Claire said, raising an eyebrow.

"Really, really." Elle smiled mischievously, "So... can we have sex now?"

Claire sighed, "How can I resist such a romantic proposal."

Grinning happily Elle roughly kissed Claire and then began undressing her. Claire was a little reluctant at first, but was pretty eager when it came time to return the favour, both of their clothes soon laying strewed around them as they fell into another kiss, this one the roughest so far as Claire put her all into it.

"Just one thing..." Claire said.

"Oh, I love Demanding Cheerleader Barbie." Elle beamed.

Claire glared at her girlfriend, and then grabbed her, lifted her up and placed Elle down on the sink, "This time you can be the one sitting uncomfortably."

"Ooooooh, I love Take Charge Cheerleader Barbie even more than Demanding Cheerleader Barbie." Elle laughed, Claire quickly shutting her up with a hard kiss.

The kiss got increasingly harder to the point where it could have easily been mistaken for an act of violence, as could the way they were grinding against each other, their tits, nipples and most importantly pussies rubbing against each other in just the right way to drive them both crazy.

In a reverse of their first time it was Claire who was the first to slam her fingers into the other blonde, Elle's wet pussy welcoming those fingers as the electricity thrower moaned happily into Claire's mouth and then eagerly returned the favour.

As she began steadily finger fucking her girlfriend Claire thought, and not for the first time, how weird it was that sometimes sex with Elle could be like this. After all Elle and Claire usually teased each other first, sometimes for hours until the other was begging and pleading for it, and even then sometimes the final release was still caused by gentle fucking. And yet at times like this it only seemed to take a few minutes for Claire to reach her peak, her countless hours of Elle fucking telling Claire that her girlfriend was just as close to cumming as she was.

To be fair they were both totally cheating, and of course Elle had started it. Specifically, Elle had began curling her fingers inside of Claire, relentlessly attacking her G-spot as the sadistic blonde used her thumb to start an equally relentless attack on Claire's clit. What was Claire supposed to do? Not immediately retaliate by using her own fingers and thumb to curl and rub Elle's most easily stimulated spots? Claire couldn't even imagine doing that, and she certainly didn't.

What Claire did do was fuck her girlfriend hard and rough as Elle did the same to her, the two blondes barely pausing for breath as they finger fucked each other to a powerful climax.

Elle had been hoping for a little more build up to her first orgasm in her new home, but it was hard to complain when her cheerleader's pretty little fingers were fucking her so good. Plus, while she certainly hoped to make Claire beg and plead for her first climax in their new home Elle was confident she'd have her girlfriend begging and pleading for her soon enough. So when Elle was unable to resist playing dirty, and Claire of course returned the favour, it was no big deal. In fact as her orgasm washed over her Elle decided it was probably for the best, as this way it took off the edge of not cumming for nearly a whole eight long hours. Now the real fun could begin.

That didn't mean Elle didn't do everything in her power to enjoy her first climax.

Aside from giving Claire everything she had, ensuring the good little cheerleader would return the favour, Elle finally broke the marathon kissing session the two blondes had been passionately engaging in and just stared into the eyes of the girl she loved.

Elle timed this perfectly to be just before they went over the edge, the two lovers staring deep into each other's souls as they simultaneously orgasmed.

Thanks to this Elle was able to see total love and devotion in the eyes of her girlfriend, Elle having absolutely no doubt Claire was seeing the same thing in her eyes, the silent declaration of love making the moment perfect.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Elle's Pain Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds