• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Saving Grace

Incestory: Saving Grace

123

His family was already waiting for him on the porch of his parent's old farmhouse when he turned off of rural route 2 and onto their long gravel driveway. They stood in a line, their arms around each other's shoulders, and smiled and waved at his car in greeting.

He had to chuckle at their quaintness, he'd only been gone a year ... they were acting like he'd just got back from a tour in 'Nam.

Of course, he couldn't really blame them for their enthusiasm ... there wasn't exactly a lot of excitement in Illinois these days - never had been.

Still, it was the first time he'd ever been gone for more than a day or two, and he really was kind of excited about being back on the farm again despite how much he'd tried to convince himself otherwise while he was away at school.

********************************

His mother rushed to the car and pulled open the door before he'd even had a chance to cut off the engine.

She reached in and hugged him tightly around the shoulders, her curly soft brown hair tickling his face, her big soft tits pressed into his shoulder.

"Oh John!" she cried, "Welcome home!"

He unbuckled his seatbelt and wrapped an arm around her head to hug her back as best as he could manage in the confined space. He allowed himself a moment to revel in the feel of her soft body and the smell of her hair before pulling away.

"Hi Mom!" he laughed, "Uh, you're kinda embarrassing me."

"Good!" She leaned in again and kissed his lips tenderly.

John looked sideways through the windshield and watched his father and brother approach.

He reluctantly broke off the kiss and held her chin to prevent her from kissing him again.

"Dad's coming," he warned her.

She grabbed his shoulder and tugged on him to urge him out of the car.

"Look what I've found!" she announced, finally managing to pull him from the car. "He's all grown up after going to college and he doesn't want his mother to hug and kiss him anymore."

Dad cocked an eyebrow and forced a smile.

Bobby and Jenna rushed to him and embraced him warmly.

Bobby was just ten but the farm work had made him strong. He'd gotten their Dad's red hair, just like John had. Jenna was barely two years older than Bobby but she wasn't exactly a weakling either - she was a carbon copy of their mother.

"Ow! Let me go you little shits!" he laughed and tussled their hair roughly.

"Language!" Mom admonished.

"Yeah, watch your language, Shithead!" Bobby teased.

Dad clamped a strong hand down on Bobby's shoulder and he shut up immediately.

"Welcome home, John," his father said flatly.

"Thanks, Dad. Good to be back." His father looked tired, he was sure a lot of it had to do with the fact that Mark was still overseas, he was in college, and Dad had to do almost all of of the farmwork by himself now - at least until Bobby got older.

A movement from the house caught his eye. The blinds in Grace's bedroom window swayed almost imperceptibly side to side ... she'd been watching him and had disturbed them, giving herself away.

His mother followed his gaze up to his sister's window and took his hand to get his attention.

"Why didn't Grace come down?" he asked her.

"John," his mother said the way she did when she wanted him to pay close attention to her. "She hasn't been taking her pills ... she doesn't like them."

"Damned nutcase, if you ask me," Dad offered. "She's an adult now ... we shouldn't have to watch out for her no how."

"Yeah!" Bobby spat, "She's been a pain in the ass since you left, Dude!"

Dad squeezed Bobby's shoulder and he winced in pain - but he got the message.

"Wait 'til you see what I've done with your room since you've been gone," his mother said in her suspenseful voice.

"She got you a waterbed!" Jenna blurted.

Bobby shoved her and huffed: "You weren't supposed to tell him, Dork!"

"Dad!" Jenna cried.

"Enough!" Mom barked at the two of them and they stopped fighting but continued to fidget and nudge each other's shoulders in an endless game of tit for tat.

His mother sighed and shook her head. "So much for the surprise." She looked him in the eye and smiled. "I'm sure you'll like it anyway."

He felt his heart race for a moment and had to look away from her before he blushed.

"Come on, Honey!" she tugged him again, pulling him towards the house this time.

"See you at dinner?" he asked his father over his shoulder.

Dad just shrugged.

"Later then," he offered.

"Reckon so." He spit a wad of tobacco juice on the ground and looked towards the barn. "We gotta go clean the coop now, don't we, Kiddos?"

"Awwww, Man!" Bobby and Jenna cried in unison.

"What's wrong with everyone?" John asked his mother nervously as his father ambled away with Bobby and Jenna in tow.

"Don't worry ... it's nothing to do with you. It's a long story. Time enough for that after you get settled in, okay?"

********************************

Grace started to come down the stairs just as John and his mother came through the front door. They stopped together at the bottom of the stairs and watched her.

Grace noticed them waiting and came to a sudden halt about halfway down.

She was dressed in a short denim skirt, platform sandals, and a tight thin strapped red top. John had never seen her dress this way before. She must have noticed his shock because her big brown eyes lit up and she gave him a little smile.

She looked different ... very different.

The first thing he noticed about her was that her breasts were bigger. She'd gained some weight - it wasn't bad on her but she definitely wasn't the scrawny girl he remembered from just last year. Her hips were wider and her thighs were a bit thicker too.

He noted that her hair was recently washed and cut as well. She'd obviously started styling it and it fell in long brown curls around her shoulders to frame her round face and big brown eyes just so.

The impulse to run up to her and kiss her nearly overcame him. He shook his head to clear the thought and chastised himself bitterly for thinking 'that way' about his own little sister.

"Grace!" Mom cried, "Your brother's home! The least you could do is say hi!"

"Hey John," she said and smiled in her endearingly shy way.

"You got a hot date or something?" he asked teasingly.

She turned and fled back up the stairs.

His mother slapped his shoulder and shot him a warning look.

"Don't be an ass!" she admonished. "She actually came out of her room to see you and you ruined it!"

"What?" He started up the stairs after his sister but his mother gripped his hand tightly and held him. "Why didn't you tell me that she's getting worse?"

"No!" she laughed insincerely, the way she would when she was entertaining her lady friends, "It's not just that!"

"Then why is she freaked out already?"

"You know how young women are, don't you? Didn't you learn anything in that big city college?" She put her hands on her hips and smiled. "You're supposed to compliment a lady - especially when she's spent all day trying to look nice for you!"

"Sorry! She's my sister! If I can't tease her ..."

She put her fingers to his lips to silence him.

"Go tell her how nice she looks," she ordered, "and don't try to tell me you didn't notice."

John felt his adrenaline kick up a notch at the realization that he'd just checked out his own sister and had been busted by his mother doing it ... she was a woman now and he'd looked at her like she was some slut at a frat party.

"There's something else," she said conspiratorially, "Grace knows ..."

She looked away and bit her lower lip the way she did whenever she was undecided about saying something.

"What?"

She looked back at him and took his hand again.

"Never mind ... just promise me you'll be nice to her, okay?"

"Why did she stop the meds?"

"She responds to you. Maybe you can talk to her?"

"Why me? I never thought she needed them in the first place. It's all psychological anyway ... she can get through it, just like people get over Hydrophobia or whatever."

"She's your sister," Mom chuckled to herself, "If you can't talk to her, who can?"

"Is that why you asked me to visit? To talk to Grace?"

She looked over her shoulder as if to make sure no one would overhear her.

"Not ... entirely," she admitted.

Bobby and Jenna burst through the front door just then and bolted past the stairs. They didn't notice their mother and oldest brother only a few feet away in their rush to get to the living room.

"What's the big hurry, Guys?" she called after them.

"That new show's on!" Bobby answered. They could hear them wrestle the bean bag chairs into place in front of the TV set.

"What show?" Mom asked him but the blare of the TV drowned her out.

"What?" Bobby asked, shouting over a commercial.

"What show are you watching?" she hollered back.

"The Waltons!"

"Well," she said to John, "I guess I better go see what all the fuss is about."

"That show's so square it's actually kinda cool," John laughed. "I'm sure you'll like it."

He looked longingly up the stairs.

"Go on then," she pushed him, "Go visit your sister."

He took a few indecisive steps and stopped, turning back to his mother.

"Maybe we should spend a little time together first?" he asked hopefully.

"Don't worry, Dear," his mother said with a wicked grin, "It's been a year ... another few hours won't matter."

He pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly and warmly, the way he'd wanted to kiss her a few minutes ago when she'd kissed him in the car ... the way he'd kissed her when she'd come to him at night during his last few weeks at home before college - the way he'd kissed her when he'd make love to her.

"Mom?" Jenna called out from the living room, "Can we have some popcorn?"

She pulled away from him and smiled apologetically.

"Go on," she said, "she's waiting."

********************************

Grace's door was unlocked. He'd known it would be.

She sat with her back to him at her little dressing table and watched him in the oval mirror.

"Grace, I'm sorry," he said to her reflection, "You look ... you look really good."

He'd had more conversations with her reflection then he'd had with her face to face the last few years ... it seemed to make her more comfortable that way.

She looked away and smiled sheepishly and brushed at the curls that fell over her shoulder.

"How good?" she asked.

John felt the frustration he always felt around her then. She was terribly shy, always had been, though it seemed to get much worse the older she got until it was to the point where she never seemed to leave her room at all anymore.

"You're as pretty as Mom ever was - maybe even prettier."

Mom had always been a beauty. She'd even been in a few local beauty pageants as a teen.

"Really?" she asked.

For him to tell Grace she was as pretty as her mother was a real compliment and she knew it.

"Yes."

Grace looked at him steadily in the mirror.

"Do you want to put your thing in me like you did to Mom."

John fell back against the door, his legs going wobbly beneath him.

"Don't worry," she said, "I won't tell Dad."

John fled from her room, pulling the door shut behind him, holding the knob as if she would try to come out after him.

"Didn't go so well, huh?" his father chuckled behind him. John spun to see Dad standing a few feet away down the hallway. "Damned nutcase."

********************************

She was under him crying and begging him to pull out of her. He didn't care how she felt about it because he just wanted to fuck her, to hurt her, to cum in her little hot pussy.

She beat at his chest and pleaded for him to stop but that only made him pound into her harder. She could cry out all she wanted but no one was going to help her.

He pulled out of her when he was ready, determined to enjoy completing her humiliation by splattering her face with his semen.

Everything froze with a bright flash of light just then - like someone had taken a Polaroid and stopped the flow of time.

His little sister gaped up at him in horror, her mouth open wide, her hair locked in a halo around her head, her beautiful big tits in the process of spilling from her torn and tattered night gown.

He ejaculated then but the cum didn't go where he expected it too ... instead it coated the inside of his boxers and splattered over his own belly startling him awake.

Cold air washed over the sweat coating him as the waterbed rocked his body back and forth, sloshing him around, silently resonating the last few moments of his brutal wet dream out into the real world.

********************************

He made his way to the utility sink behind the washer and dryer and splashed water on himself to clean away the evidence of his nocturnal emission.

He'd never dreamed of either of his sisters before ... he'd cum a few times dreaming of his mother but the dreams were never violent.

He smiled to himself and tried to recall the best parts of the quickly fading memory of the dream - he realized that he'd actually really enjoyed it.

He vaguely hoped he'd have another one like it some day.

********************************

"We have a modern bathroom, y'know?" his mother said to him from the landing of the stairs.

He spun and stuffed his cock back into his boxers.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, "you scared me!"

She wore a tight midriff baring t-shirt and a pair of extremely low-cut pink cotton short shorts with a tie string on the front. He let his eyes wander over her sexy legs and smiled in admiration.

"Sorry," she said, "I can go if you want me to ... if you've got better things to do."

"Nothing better comes to mind," he said.

"Well, then," she said, "What are you waiting for?"

********************************

He kissed her brow and eyes, she ran her fingers through his hair and moaned softly into his ear as he gripped the wooden sides of the waterbed and pumped his hips, the rhythm of his movements lifted and rolled her body beneath him as he slid in and out of her hot hairy pussy.

She wrapped her legs around him and he lifted her up, crawled up to his knees on the mattress, and pressed her against the cinder-block wall with his body. She clung to his shoulders, crying out with each thrust as he slammed into her soft body as forcefully as he could.

"Fuck me!" she moaned.

The vibration of her voice against his throat triggered a shock in his nervous system that vibrated throughout his body until it gathered in his testicles and the need to ejaculate overcame his desire to hold out as long as he could.

He pulled out of her and stood on the waterbed, stumbling for a moment with it's instability, but finally managed to shove his cock in her mouth before he came.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked it, keeping the tip between her lips as he ejaculated. She looked up at him and opened her mouth so he could see the arcs of his sperm splash and pool on her tongue as he grunted and spasmed.

"Oh ... yeah!" he muttered, "so fucking good!"

The orgasm wound down and he fell forward into the wall, unable to hold himself steady any longer. His mother slid from beneath him and crawled off of the bed.

She looked around the room, cupping her hand under her chin to catch any semen that might spill out of her mouth, before finally turning to him and shooting him a distressed look.

"The trashcan's next to the dresser," he laughed.

She rushed across the room and spat the glob of cum into it.

"Damn!" she exclaimed, "That was too much to swallow."

He laughed and dropped down onto the bed. It rocked him side to side and he had to grab the wooden sides for a moment to stabilize himself.

"The waterbed was a good idea," he said, finally still enough to get a cigarette from the pack on the dresser and light it.

She found her panties and shorts bundled together on the floor and slid them back on before climbing back into the bed with him and straddling him.

"I knoooow!" she laughed and took the cigarette from him. "Light another one, will you?"

He lit another cigarette and found an empty pack to use as an ashtray on the floor beside the bed.

"By the way, you're going to need to take it a little easier on me from now on."

"Why?" he asked, suddenly concerned, "Did I hurt you? I couldn't control myself ... Shit, I'm sorry, Mom!"

"No!" she laughed and took his face in her hands to look into his eyes, "I've been around the ... well, let's just say I'm not a virgin, okay?"

"Then why do I have to take it easy on you?" he teased.

"I'm pregnant," she handed him the cigarette as if mentioning it had reminded her that she shouldn't have been smoking, "three months at least."

"What?" he asked and sat up to stub it out. "You aren't showing ..." He looked down at her belly and now that she was sitting on him he could see the bulge that was his newest sibling in the womb - the bulge he'd been too wrapped up to notice.

"Holy shit! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just did," she giggled nervously, "Would you have ... would you have enjoyed having sex with me if you knew I was pregnant?"

"Of course!" he exclaimed, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Tell me how much you love me," she insisted.

"I love you!" he announced, "More than anyone in the world."

"I love you too, Dear," she replied as she slid down his body. "I want to make sure you know how much."

She watched his eyes and stroked him gently. He responded to her touches by hardening again in several small successive quick jumps.

"I'm going to do something for you." She sat up and pulled the t-shirt up so that her luscious soft titties were free.

"Mom, I ..."

"Shhuuuussssh" she silenced him. "Just relax, okay?"

She pushed her tits together and engulfed his penis with them. She slid them gently up and down his shaft and he moaned in pleasure in response.

"We've only got a few days together ... so don't spoil it."

"Don't worry about that!" he promised her.

She smiled that wicked smile at him and let a string of spit drip from her lips, between her tits, and over the head of his cock to lubricate him.

He laid back and stared at the ceiling as his mother worked his cock with her tits and thought about his sister for some reason he couldn't remember.

********************************

Grace was standing at the foot of his bed, her back to him, when he awoke.

John sat up and rubbed his eyes. She was dressed for church in a short grey mini, knee high socks, and a pair of fashionable brown platform oxfords.

"I had a dream about you," she said.

He froze in shock for a moment and gaped at her.

"You weren't very nice to me." She looked at him over shoulder through her curly bangs. "Do you want to hurt me?"

"What?" he asked confused. "No! I don't want to hurt you."

She seemed unconvinced.

"It was just a dream!" He patted the bed next to him. "Come here."

She hesitated for a moment but eventually turned slowly around and crawled onto the foot of the bed. She pulled her legs under her and sat cross-legged facing him.

He couldn't help but look up her skirt at her thick thighs and her little white lacy panties. He could easily make out her pussy lips outlined by the cotton.

"It looked like you were hurting Mom," she stated.

"What?" he stammered, tearing his eyes from between her legs to look into her eyes. "When?"

"Last night ... when you put your thing in her mouth."

John put his head in his hands and moaned. "Do you watch everything I do?"

"Did you like hurting her? 'Cause it looked like you did."

"I wasn't hurting her, okay? She liked it too but she didn't want it to look like she did."

He watched her expression to try and gauge her reaction. She listened intently.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Saving Grace

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds