• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alex and Jessica Ch. 03

Alex and Jessica Ch. 03

After taking her shower, Jessica decided to walk around the neighborhood and, for the first time during her schooling, enjoy the outdoors. As she walked down the road from the campus, she spotted him with some of his friends at the local coffee house. She was contemplating whether or not to walk up and talk to him or to just leave and wait till later to talk to him. Before she made a decision, she saw him and his friends get up, leave a tip at the table for the waitress, and start walking towards her. She was so nervous about meeting him in front of other people that she decided to wait until later and hoped that he didn't see her as she walked past his oncoming group. Unfortunately, he did catch her trying to be unnoticed and smiled at what he could only describe as a nervous panic written on her face.

"Hey, Jessica," he said with a gentle smile. He didn't want to cause her any unnecessary grief or embarrassment.

"Oh, hey there," she replied kind of nervously, "what are you up to?"

"Just came back from the coffee shop and we were heading back to the dorms to play some games then do some studying for chemistry... Apparently we ALL need help," he chortled, "Would you like to join us?"

"Oh, no thanks," she replied as if the mere thought of being invited was out of the question, "How about I help you clean up that English paper of yours? If I remember correctly, it's overdue, right?" she asked. Again he smiled knowing full well that she just wanted to talk to him privately, or at least be alone with him.

"Hehe, yeah, it is," he replied, "Okay, I'll meet you at about 4:00 then? I'll skip the poker game and finish studying with these guys. Meet me in room 310 at the library, okay?"

She was, for some reason, so inexplicably happy that he wanted to be with her and her alone while they would be studying. With this she instantly agreed, said her good-byes and then started walking a little quicker with an almost unnoticeable bounce in her step as if she wanted to skip down the sidewalk. She headed to the outdoor mall that the coffeehouse was on the end of. She stayed there until 3:00 then went back to her dorm, all the while thinking about what might happen and what could happen and what she wanted to happen. She took a hot shower, feeling sexier than she ever had before so she rubbed herself until she forced herself to stop so she could meet him on time. She got dressed in a simple black T-shirt that showed her beautiful curves with a flowing white knee-high skirt. She brought along a white sweater just in case it got cold in the evening. She grabbed her purse and her backpack, which were ready to go the moment she came back to her dorm from the outdoor mall and headed for the library. When she arrived at the lobby, she saw him standing at the third floor glass window staring out into space waiting for her. She smiled to herself and quickly walked to the elevator. Her fingers were twitching with excitement so she pushed the button for the third floor extra hard, taking a joyous sensation that she was getting closer to him. As the bell inside the cool elevator dinged, the doors opened with a terrible rumbling noise, as they were very old. She was so intent on getting to that study room that she almost didn't notice him standing to the side of the elevator where he waited for her to come up.

"Whoa there," he exclaimed, surprised that she almost hit him because she was so oblivious.

"Where are you headed in such a hurry," he asked with a quiet smile creeping across his face.

She sighed and ran into him holding him tightly. "I hate you for making me feel so dependent on you all of a sudden, but I have to thank you for the pleasure you've given, too. But," she cleared her throat and started in her business-like tone as she let go of him, backed off, and pushed her hair behind her ears, "Lets finish working on your paper."

He gave a quiet laugh that made her look at him funny for a second.

"I uh, I finished the paper before I ran into you at the coffee shop," he said. "My friends and I were having a discussion as to whether I was as clear and succinct as I like to be in getting my point across. You can read it if you want but I finished it already."

For a second, Alex thought he saw a glimpse of disappointment flash across her face but decided not to say anything.

"Shall I escort you to our study room?" he asked politely.

"Yeah, sure," she responded.

He offered his arm to her, but she kindly refused. "There are still people here that I know," she said quietly as if they could hear her.

"Fair enough," he said, understanding that she wanted to maintain her reputation. And without another word they went to the study room that was farthest from any disturbances.

As soon as they walked into the study room, Alex lowered the blinds and quietly thanked whoever bought them that they went all the way to the floor. The room wasn't really that big, yet it still had three creaky wooden chairs that were as old as the school, a recently-oiled wooden table that seemed to be the same age as the chairs, a new two-seat couch that the school bought at the beginning of the semester. It was enough room to fit five people in the room comfortably. What was really neat about this room was that one could dim the lights instead of just turning them off and that is exactly what he did. He lowered them enough to be able to see but not much brighter than that. Meanwhile, Jessica had set her sweatshirt, purse and backpack in one of the farther corners of the room, out of the way and sat down in one of the chairs as she waited for Alex to finish setting up the room for a little privacy. He just finished when he pulled out a piece of cardboard.

"For the finishing touch," he laughed.

The piece of cardboard had a piece of paper glued on one side that said 'Do Not Disturb. Testing In Progress.' He taped the sign up then sat at the opposite end of the circular wooden table as her.

"Sleep," he said.

Immediately, her head dropped to her chest. He sat there for a minute or two, just watching her chest rise and fall with each breath. God, she looks so beautiful, he thought. He got up, and picked her up and moved her to the couch where she could lay down. He set her down gently and stared at her until he reached out a few fingers to brush the hair that had fallen in her face.

"Wake up."

Immediately she opened her eyes and tried to sit up on the couch but he stopped her by putting his hand on her left shoulder and gently began applying pressure, not to force her but to guide her back to the couch before she sat all the way up.

"No, no, stay laying down, it helps keep you relaxed," he told her soothingly, "There you go nice and quiet."

"Ok, ok," she said, slowly removing his hand from her shoulder not because it was uncomfortable but because she didn't trust herself to not let his hands roam all over her body at that particular point in time.

"How are you feeling," he asked.

"I'm feeling kind of excited, but at the same time, kind of afraid," she replied.

He puzzled over this for a few seconds as he heard a quiet moan escape her lips. The trigger's still working, he thought, give it a little more time; I'll reduce the strength of the trigger as she is further programmed. He knew what the consequences were if he gave even one suggestion that would have adversely affected her.

"Why are you scared? What are you afraid of," he asked.

"You," she said very plainly after trying to resist the small burst of pleasure that spread throughout her already tingling body. "I know you changed me, ever since you helped me with my homework. I love the way you have made me feel about my own sexuality, and just the way you've made me feel so much pleasure. But you scare me when I have no control over what you are doing to me. I know you haven't done anything seriously wrong, you've probably touched me, but still the fact that the possibility remains that you could force me to do something that I otherwise wouldn't do frightens me."

He sat back watching her as she told him this and pondered what to say back to her that would make her feel at ease that he only means the best for her. Why did he hypnotize her in the first place? Was it only because she was a bitch that needed her attitude changed? Or was there something deeper in what he might've seen? Could he just say it was fate that threw them together and he wanted to watch and see what would happen? He really did like her. Was he the one for her? Was she the one for him? Thoughts flew around his head at lightning fast speeds as he tried to think of something to say.

Putting stress on each word knowing the symbolic weight they carry, he asked her, "Do you think we could be together and stay together based on more than just a sexual relationship? Is that within the realm of possibility in your mind?"

She looked at him for a moment with a tear forming in her eye, knowing full well that once she told him the truth, she would feel an intense burst of pleasure while he would feel disappointed. She didn't want to tell him the truth but she knew the consequences wouldn't go away if she lied.

"It is possible, but it's not likely," she said, arching her back because of the electric feeling that went straight to her wet pussy. "I have someone that I'm waiting for, and they're waiting for me. Truly, I'm sorry..."

In that instant, he cut her off with a kiss. At first she tried to resist, but her arms went numb with every attempt to stop him. There was no motivation for pushing him away. He broke the kiss and backed up for a moment looking at her with a pained calm etched in his face. Then, smiling at her, he leaned in for a gentle kiss, which she returned in earnest grabbing a lock of hair and keeping his lips glued to hers. They kept their lips together for what seemed to be an eternity, erasing all the tension that had just built up in their discussion until she let go of him. He came back up and opened his eyes and looked back at her, marveling at the warm, blue eyes that just opened, the soft luscious lips that had gently opened and let in a breath of air, the now rosy red cheeks that were so soft that Alex felt were delicate to the touch, the dirty blonde strand that fell in her face.

"I promise you will be aware of everything that happens to you from now on. I will love you until you go to whoever is waiting for you," he said quietly.

She tried to sit up.

"But what about you? Are you going to try to love me even though I won't feel the same about you? What'll happen when I'm with him? You'll be hurt," she argued.

"I'll survive," he said, "besides, I discovered that all I want for you is happiness, and if that is found with another man, then why should I object?"

"You promise you'll be okay when that happens?" "I promise that you won't have to worry about me when that happens."

"Okay. Kiss me again please."

"My pleasure."

As he leaned forward to kiss her, he moved from the chair that was facing her to the couch and put his left knee between her legs as they tongue wrestled. She felt his hands move up and down her back and got a tingle running up and down her spine giving her goose bumps. She reached her hands around until they were moving down to his waist where she grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled it up around his shoulders. He broke the kiss and helped her take his shirt off and dropped it next to the couch. He bent back down to kiss her before unsnapping her bra through her shirt. She looked at him for a second as if to say 'not bad' then helped him in taking her own shirt off, which she dropped on top of his shirt. She teased him a little with her bra, showing a little then covering herself again until he pulled at the bra, pulled it out of her grasp, and dropped it on top of her shirt. She giggled to herself as she shook her tits inviting him to play with them. He wasted no time and buried himself in her valley which he found out was quite ticklish when he tongued her. He kissed the inside of her right breast slowly kissing his way up to the nipple which was already a hard nub. Once he reached her nipple, he circled it with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. Meanwhile his left hand found the other tit and was alternatively mauling it before focusing on the nipple and pinching it, first soft then hard then twisting it one way then the other before flattening it against the breast then pinching it again to make it stand at attention. She on the other hand could do almost nothing but stifle her moans and push his head further into her right tit wanting him to suck it harder. For a second, he couldn't breathe so, as gently as he could, he bit her nipple until she yelped and drew back so he could get a breath.

This didn't last long because as soon he got a breath, she pulled him towards the other tit and said, "Bite this one, too."

He did as was commanded of him and continued to suck more and more tit into this mouth and every once in a while, he nibbled her nipple until she almost screamed in ecstasy. She almost came just by the stimulation of her tits and she would've gone over the edge if he hadn't stopped to catch a few more breaths. She started hyperventilating, waiting for more, until he kissed her lips and felt her mound. With one hand, she was tugging at her own nipple while the other hand was pulling up her skirt and moving her panties aside so he could get easier access to her already sopping wet pussy. He used one finger and started finger fucking when he realized she was so slippery he could add another finger. On top of the moaning she was already doing, an extra finger made her that much closer to coming. When he realized how wet she still was, he tried to add another finger but it was too tight so he kept fucking her with two fingers. She, on the other hand, had her eyes shut tight and was biting her lower lip while still playing with her tits, mashing them together, and then pulling on the nipples making them nice and long then trying to suck them into her own mouth before twisting them harder than Alex did. Slowly, both pain and pleasure started to feel the same to her and he noticed her abusing her tits till they were bright red. To her dismay, he stopped fingering her and pulled off her skirt and panties and dropped them on the growing clothes pile. She sat up and kneeled on the floor, and following his lead, tried to take off his belt, but with the amount of stimulation she had received, she was all thumbs. He helped her undo his belt and the buttons but she managed to get the zipper down and his pants around his ankles in no time. What hit her in the face was an already hard cock that was spring loaded when she pulled his pants down. They both laughed about that for a second before she looked at it and stuck her tongue out to taste it. Hmm, she thought, doesn't taste as bad as I thought. She decided to put more of it in her mouth when she heard Alex giving tips on how to use her mouth on his member.

"Try your best to not bite that often... swirl your tongue around the head... time your breathing..," he suggested.

She didn't respond but nodded her head and went back to giving him an incredible blowjob considering it was her first time giving head. She felt his cock pulsate in her mouth as she tried to go deeper and swallow it. Meanwhile her other hand was at her pussy fingering herself madly trying to come, and it was working. She moaned with him in her mouth and the vibrations just drove him crazy. He was finding it difficult resisting the temptation to shove her head further on his dick, but he managed to keep one hand on her tit and the other on her shoulder just in case she accidently bit him. They both knew that the other wasn't very far off so Alex pulled out of her mouth and laid down on the couch jacking himself off. She was about to help when he shook his head.

"I'm going to ask some basic questions," he said with a grin.

She was about to ask why now, but then she got the idea quickly and sat down fingering herself to a frenzy.

"Is your name Jessica," he asked.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Is your last name Rivers?"

"Yes," she moaned again, her whole body twitching in response.

"Do you go to school near here?"

"Yes!"

She arched her back, her breasts jutting out into the cool air hardening her nipples.

"Do you live on campus?"

"Yes!"

He quickly picked her up and flipped her upside-down so that his cock was in her face and her dripping snatch was mere millimeters from his face. She immediately started sucking his cock and he started licking her slit in between questions.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yesh! Yesh! Yesh!" she yelled as she was almost gagging herself on his dick.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yeeeeeesssshhh!"

"Okay... Cum!" he said.

After that, a renewed vigor overtook him and he licked that clit back and forth so fast he might as well have been using a vibrator. This took her over the top as she practically shoved his cock down her throat while uttering a gurgling moan for almost a full minute until he came. Load after load after load of cum spewed from his cock. He couldn't believe how hard she made him come. She even swallowed most of it. As he took a few breaths, he realized she wasn't moving. He moved himself from between her legs and rolled her over on the couch to check for a rising and falling chest and a pulse. She had come so hard that she passed out. He laughed silently at this and looked at her now compared to, he looked at the clock, TWO HOURS AGO?!? Oh wow, we've been at this for awhile now, he thought, let's get cleaned up. He quickly put on his clothes and was going to help clean her up and get dressed when he stopped for a second. He pondered the idea, then pulled out his phone and took a picture of her with her eyes closed, cum drooling form the side of her mouth, her tits still firm with hard little nipples, and a recently shaved pussy. SNAP! went the picture, saved on his phone and sent to his email. The safest place he could think of to store things this beautiful in nature.

After he put his phone away, he picked up her panties, gave them a sniff as if remembering that beautiful scent, then slowly moving them up her legs until they looked like they fit right. Next was the bra, which he had little difficulty in putting back on after kissing her voluptuous breasts one more time. He then put her pants back on then as gently as he could, he put her shirt on. Because it was dark outside, he knew it was going to be cold thanks to the radio meteorologist's report, so he decided to put her sweatshirt on her. By the time the room was tidied up, it was almost 7:45. He decided that it would be good to take her home and get some sleep himself, because he had class in the morning. Sigh, he thought, I hope we get to know more about each other more than just our sexual preferences. And so, he picked up her backpack and purse along with his own and had her lean on his shoulder. They disappeared into the cool night, him supporting her the whole way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alex and Jessica Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds