• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff's Fantasies

Jeff's Fantasies

Jeff's mom was only 15 when she had him. He always felt like his mom was more of a friend than a mother. In fact, as he got older they looked more like brother and sister: the same blond hair and wide set blue eyes, the same tanned skin that stayed golden even in the winter. They were very close and Jeff always felt like he could tell his mom anything.

He had a few girlfriends during his teen years, nothing serious but fun and sexually fulfilling. When Jeff was around 19 he started looking at his mom in a new way. He realized how beautiful she was. She was only 34, and better looking than any of the girls he went out with. She was petite but with full breasts and a tiny waist.

To his embarrassment, he began to get aroused whenever his mom was near him. If she reached over him to put dinner on the table, if their hands accidentally brushed each other, Jeff's cock immediately hardened.

One day, Jeff was walking past the bathroom and saw his mom getting out of the shower through the slightly opened bathroom door. He stood silently still and his breath caught in his throat. Was this sex goddess his mother?

He watched as she gently towel dried her supple body, drops of water still beaded on her tan skin. Her breasts were heavy and ripe with large pink nipples that his mouth watered to suck and lick. Her soft pussy was shaved on the sides, with the slightest bit of curling blond hair above her plump lips.

Jeff was enthralled. He wanted to bury his face in that pussy and taste her sweet juices. His cock was throbbing and he locked himself in his room, stroking his hard shaft until stream after stream of hot cum shot high in the air.

Months went by and Jeff's lust for his mother grew even deeper. He went out of his way to touch her, hug her, and feel her breasts pressed against his chest. As they sat on the couch watching movies he would sometimes lay his head in her lap while she stroked his hair slowly. He would inhale deeply, trying to catch the scent of her sweet pussy between her legs.

When his mom was gone, Jeff would retrieve her worn panties from the hamper and sit on her bed. He would press his face against the crotch, smelling her musky scent, his cock in his hands, pumping it slowly and wishing his face was really in her pussy.

One day, Jeff's mom went to the store and he headed to her room. He found a pair of white silky panties. The crotch was smooth white satin and the sides had bits of white lace. He pressed his face into the still damp fabric and breathed in his mom's pussy scent. God, she smelled sweet, so musky and delicious. If only he could really have her.

He stroked his large, plump cock. It felt so good in his hand as he imagined his mom's soft lips closing around it. A sudden sound made him look up and he saw his mom standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" Her voice was shocked and confused.

Humiliated, Jeff's face turned bright red and tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry mom. You just...don't know how much I want you. You're so beautiful and you smell so good. I know it's wrong but I can't help wanting you."

He rose to leave, his cock still hard and bulging free from his unzipped pants.

His mom's eyes fell on the rock hard shaft, the plump head of his stiff cock.

"Wait, Jeff," she said."Sit down for a minute."

Jeff sat down on the bed and his mom walked toward him. Her small hands loosened his pants and slide them out from under him. Her palm encircled his cock and he gasped. Was his mom really taking his cock in her hand? It felt better than he had ever imagined. Jeff's mom looked lovingly into his eyes as she dropped to her knees and slowly ran her tongue around his plump head. She licked the bead of clear fluid from the tip and worked her lips around his hardness. Oh god, it felt so wonderful. Jeff couldn't believe his mom's mouth was on his cock, that she was giving this precious gift to him. His breath became shallow as her mouth worked its magic. Her hand cupped his heavy balls and he felt like he couldn't take much more.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum." His mom's soft blue eyes looked up at him and Jeff couldn't hold back. Hot jets of sperm shot down his mom's throat as she swallowed every drop of his creamy cum. Jeff sat there, stunned, unsure of what to do next.

His mom slowly stood and pulled her shirt up over her head. She had no bra on and her heavy breasts were beautiful. She slid her jeans down over her hips and all that was left was a tiny pair of black bikini panties. She was so gorgeous; looking Jeff in the eyes as she slowly slid the panties down.

"I want you to eat my pussy, baby."

She lay down on the bed and parted her legs. Jeff's limp cock started to come back to life as stood up and removed the rest of his clothes. He crawled up between her legs and his mom's fingers twined through his hair, pulling his head toward her hot little cunt. Her mound was soft and plump.

Jeff took his fingers and felt the softly curly blond hair. He lowered his face and breathed deeply. Her scent was overwhelming. Never had he been filled with so much desire. He wanted to pleasure this woman, to take her to heights she'd never reached. Something so wrong felt amazingly right.

He moved his hand up to caress his mom's breast. It was ripe and full in his hand, he had to kiss it. Jeff rose up and took her taut pink nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. His mom gasped and moaned and he switched to the other side and nursed there. Then he kissed down her soft belly, letting his tongue trail lazily on her skin until he reached her cunt.

Jeff gently kissed her soft mound and then let his tongue slide down her moist slit, diving inside her plump lips just a bit. His mom made a small sound of pleasure and surprise. Jeff looked up to see her head back and eyes closed. She arched her back and thrust her hips forward so that she could fuck his mouth.

Her juices were running freely now. She tasted so good. Jeff's tongue slid further between her soft pussy lips, using his fingers to gently spread her. His mouth found his prize: his mom's tiny pink clit. His lips closed around it as she moaned load and low.

"Oh god, yes baby. Suck mommy's clit just like that. Oh god, it feels so good, Jeff! Oh my god!"

Jeff suckled hungrily, drinking in the taste and smell of her. His mom's noises and movements became more urgent. Finally, her hips bucked and body stiffened as wave after wave of orgasm flooded her body. She pressed his head against her pussy and her juices ran down his lips and chin as he devoured her sweetness. Jeff couldn't believe he'd just made his mom cum in his mouth. It was so wonderful, so heavenly.

Jeff's cock was throbbing wildly. He wanted to take this woman so badly; this woman who had given birth to him, who had raised him and taken care of him. Now all he could think about was plunging his cock into that sweet pussy. His mom sat up and pushed him back gently. To Jeff's surprise she straddled his hips, her cunt dripping juices onto his hot skin.

"Mom...oh god," Jeff moaned.

"Hush baby," she said. "I'm gonna make you feel so good. I need to have this big cock. We won't tell anyone baby, but I want you so bad. My pussy needs my baby's big gorgeous cock."

She positioned her cunt over Jeff's hard cock and slowly slid down on it, engulfing his throbbing manhood deep within the depths of her pussy. Oh my god, she was so tight and wet. Jeff had never experienced anything like this before. The girls he had been with were young and inexperienced, and here was this gorgeous woman, making love to him as he had never been made love to before.

Her soft pussy fit him like a sheath of silk. It felt like her pussy was made to take his cock, to fuck him so perfectly. Their moans became louder and Jeff knew his mom was close to cumming. He matched her strokes with his hips and thrust up into her. He felt her body stiffen and shudder with release as the delicious orgasm flooded her. It felt amazing as his mom's pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock, squeezing and milking it. Jeff cried out and shot streams of his hot seed deep inside his mom's pussy.

She cried out, "Yes, baby...cum inside my pussy. Give me all your cum, baby."

After he released they lay panting in each other's arms, sweat glistening on their skin, their bodies spent and satiated. Jeff had never felt so perfectly satisfied, so alive.

He couldn't believe all this had happened. His mom had fucked him so good, like he'd never been fucked before. His fantasies had become reality, and they were even better than he could have ever imagined.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff's Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds