• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friends Indeed Ch. 05

Friends Indeed Ch. 05

12

Sanjay sahib was jolted at the sight of the tall black man standing yards away from him and Masooma. His muscles tensed and his semi-erect cock suddenly went limp, though Masooma still held it in her hand.

"I am sorry for the intrusion," the man said in a deep, calm voice. "Waseem told me that the house will be empty while giving me its key." His eyes focused on Masooma's naked body which she did not try to cover.

She squeezed Sanjay limp organ softly. "No problem. The house should have been empty but we came here unplanned," she said flashing a smile.

The calmness of the young woman surprised Sanjay, who tried to pull away from her. "Relax darling," she said holding him by his dick. George is an old friend. He must have some interesting business here."

George smiled. "I won't interrupt. Please carry on."

Care to join? Masooma said seductively.

"No my sweety, I am here for a quicky with my new lay. She will be here any minute."

"Who is the lucky one?"

"She is your friend... but I won't tell her name. See her yourself."

"I am curious... but guess I should wait for the surprise. Meet Mr. Sanjay. A friend -- he is from India, she said introducing the two.

"Glad to meet you Sir. I have also invited an Indian doll. There will be two Indian under this roof soon," he said in a friendly tone.

Sanjay could only smile feebly in return. It was a new situation for him – a situation he never dreamt in his whole life.

"You two need our bedroom?" Masooma asked as a courteous hostess.

"No, we will be fine on the sofa here. I am here just for a sweet and short round. I have a meeting planned in an hour," George replied. "I guess you two now need the bed."

"As you wish."

Masooma got up and led Sanjay by her hand toward the bedroom.

"Keep the door open for the show."

"Oh yes... I believe in an open door policy," Masooma replied moving her lovely ass with an extra swing as she walked toward the room leading Sanjay with his hand.

"What is this?" Sanjay hissed. "I can't understand. I think I should leave," he said in a cross tone.

"Uncle... please ,relax!" Masooma said. "Enjoy the world of the bold and the daring." But Sanjay tried to push her away.

"Oh please don't get rough," Masooma said while going on her knees. "Give me a minute and if you want to leave then, you can," she said taking Sanjay limp cock in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the limp organ and started sucking hard.

Sanjay was puzzled, andfelt nervous. He could sense George staring at them from the drawing room, but the girl was holding him firmly from his buttocks and blowing him hard, giving him waves of sensations. His dick started to react. It was getting hard. Sensations ... pleasure. He seemed to explode in Masooma's mouth, but she pulled herself away.

"I want you in my pussy. I will taste your juice some other time," she said spreading herself on the bed. A large photograph of her husband, hung on one of the bedroom walls, seemed to smile at the pair.

"Let's do it in the traditional missionary style," she said parting her legs.

Sanjay forget all about George, the strange sultry behaviour of Masooma. His eyes were fixed on her lovely body. He wanted to suck her tits, enjoy the softness of her breasts, feel her silken thighs wrapped around his body and shove his dick into her pussy.

Yes, he wanted to fuck her at every cost... come what may... let the stranger see... he has to do it... Sanjay quickly moved between her legs, supported them with his both hands and tried to thrust his rock hard cock into the inviting pussy. He missed, the girl opened her raised legs wider and helped him enter... with one quick stroke, he was inside her... he did not move for few seconds, just feeling the warmth, the grip and firmness of the wet pussy against his throbbing cock. Masooma gave her pelvic a gentle thrust, he matched and started moving his buttocks in long, slow strokes. He wanted to explode, but fought the temptation. The girl under him was moaning and held his head tightly against her shoulder. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. They were moving and clinging to one another in perfect harmony.

"Yeah uncle ... I love it. Fuck me harder, yes ... oh yes ... yes my jaani, fuck me hard," she kept repeating these words between her moans and aahs.

The uncle increased the motion of his buttocks... He was moving hard, shoving his tool in and out of Masooma pussy... He was panting hard now... He was fucking her with full force, mercilessly, brutally and she was enjoying every stroke and matching it with equal, energetic thrust of her own.

Sanjay knew he won't last long... with half closed eyes he kept pounding his dick in the pussy. He heard footsteps nearing the bed... the click of a woman's heels followed by that of a man... but he did not care... he was hitting the climax... they both were nearing the sweet end.

Aaah ... aah... he grunted his teeth. His dick swelled ... he felt the uncontrollable sensation ... Masooma was screaming with pleasure .... "Yes uncle ... yes, I am there, I am there. Lovelyyyyyy." He exploded ... wave after wave of hot sperm unloaded in the dripping cunt... Sanjay collapsed after a final shove ... his head buried in her soft breast and dick still inside the pussy....

They both lay motionless feeling one another's heartbeat. The clock ticked in silence for few second.

Then he heard a familiar voice – a familiar whispher.

"Dad you... Masooma!!! .... I can't believe it."

He lifted his face and saw Rekha – his daughter standing beside the bed. George was standing behind her --- smiling.

"Oh my God... I can never believe this," exclaimed Rekha, who was wearing a colourful printed sari, tied below her belly button. Her blouse was revealing ....

Sanjay hurriedly pulled himself out of Masooma, exposing his half erect cock to the couple.

He fumbled for words...

"I am sorry baita (daughter)... I am sorry," he said trying to get up, but George put his strong hand on his shoulder, while Masooma grabbed his one hand. He was stuck.

"Relax man," George said. "Your performance was impressive... we both watched the way you worked on her."

"Now there is nothing to hide dad," Rekha said in a gentle voice. "Enjoy yourself. I won't tell mama. Your secret is safe."

Sanjay did not know what to say or do. He felt cornered.

"I was carried away... oh my, what I have done."

"Don't get disturbed. No harm has been done. You did nothing wrong. I know, Masooma is hell of a tease. Given the chance, she can seduce angles," she said stroking her father head who was still sitting naked on the bed with Masooma clinging to his waste.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Seeking pleasure is not a sin. You did no harm," she said.

"I read somewhere that seeking happiness is the ultimate moral responsibility of a human being," George quipped. "Yes, relax man, relax."

But Sanjay could not relax. A sense of shock was written all over his face. He was caught in the act and that too by his daughter. He felt ashamed, shaken to the core. He felt mentally paralyzed.

Masooma kept caressing his back with her soft hand. She seemed to reassure him by her touch that everything was normal. But his muscles remained tense.

"How come you are here? I left you at home?" Masooma asked her friend.

"Hadn't I told you about my new girl?" George said proudly. "Meet Rekha!!!"

"Vow!" Masooma exclaimed.

It was another jolt of Sanjab sahib who did not know what to say, how to react? His obedient, decent daughter having an affair with a black man! What the hell is going on? he thought.

"Darling I don't have much time," George said slipping his hands around Rekha's waist from behind. "You have to give me the promised quick fuck."

"Oh please ... wait.... Not now, not here," Rekha said.

"Don't be shy darling... act on what you just told your father. Seeking pleasure, giving pleasure is no sin," he said kissing her neck from behind in the full view of Sanjay and Masooma. "Believe me, your secret will be safe with your father," he said rolling his tongue in Rekha's ear. She softly moaned. She liked it.

"Rekha... what the hell is going on," Sanjay said.

"Nothing new... the same act what you have been doing minutes before," George said as he caressed her breasts. "Let's give papa a show my love... as he gave us one," he said.

Rekha apparently tried to slip out of the grip of his one hand which was around her waist but it remained firm. With the other hand, he felt and squeezed her boobs.

"You can't do this," Sanjay said.

"Shut-up old man... don't try to play the moral card," George said.

"Yes, give us a show Rekha... Uncle let them enjoy as we did," Masooma pleaded.

"Yes we will give you a show," George said. "You are one lucky guy, first getting the pussy of a hot youngster with your daughter watching and now will see her get fucked. You are few of the lucky dads," he said.

Sanjay sahib wanted to get up and punch George. But he remained glued to the bed, leaning against Masooma's naked body. His dick was limp and his heart thumped fast as it wanted to break out of the rib cage. Few feet away he saw his daughter in the arms of a rough-looking black stranger who had unfolded her Sari, which lay crumpled at their feet.

Rehka was now clad in petticoat and blouse, facing her father and Masooma. George stood glued behind her shoving the bulge in his pants again her hips as his hands roamed over her breasts, waist, armpits, and neck.

Rekha herself was feeling nervous. The plan was working. But she did not know how her father would react in this situation. But she still enjoyed her lover's hands allover her. George was her husband's new friend. He introduced the two along with Waseem a couple of days ago and even let them kiss in front him, shamelessly telling George that he was sure he would enjoy fucking his wife. George said he would.

Never in the life, Rekha had experienced a block cock and was now thrilled at this prospect – and that too in front of her father. Despite being nervous she was turned on by the fact that her father and best friend Masooma were watching.

Sanjay watched George kissing her daughter's neck from behind, who shamelessly seemed to enjoy the man's touch and caresses with half-shut eyes and a smile on her face. As George squeezed her breasts with one hand, his other hand worked on the string of the petticoat which fell on Rekha's feet. George slipped his hand in her cream-colour underwear. His fingers felt the touch of Rekha's bush, the moistness of her cunt.

He thrust his index finger in her pussy, then the second one as with the other hand he rolled down her underwear. Rekha helped as she sighed with pleasure. George's two fingers expertly worked in and out of Rekha's pussy sending shivers through her body.

Sanjay felt venom of jealousy and anger building in his chest. His daughter, the pride and honour of his family, facing him half-naked in the arms of a black stranger! He wanted to kill them both.... But he remained motionless. He felt Masooma's lips softly kissing her shoulder. "Your daughter is enjoying herself as we did," she whispered in his ear.

Sanjay's eyes focused on black man's hand covering Rekha's pussy as his fingers worked continued to work in and out of it. Rekha was now groaning with pleasure. George was now removing her blouse with the other hand and in doing this he broke a few of its button. George threw the blouse in her father's lap and then her bra came flying....

Sanjay had to admit in heart that his daughter was a sexy doll. Her shapely legs, firm tiny waist, heavy breasts – were just like her mother when she was young. Her pretty face appeared in a state of bliss as the black man's hands worked on her. Sanjay noticed a slight stiffness of his own dick.

Was he enjoying watching his daughter in another man's arms? "No. That can't be," he thought. But his semi-hard erection was telling another story. He saw George grabbing one of her breasts and clutching it tightly, which jutted out the tit in her father's direction. Rekha was moving her pussy on George fingers. She was moaning like an animal.

"Yeah, thrust harder ... I looove it.... Yes, oh yes.... Please don't stop," she was saying as she eyed her father's face. The fact that she was being watched by him turned her on more.

She hit her first orgasm on George's fingers.

George turned her around and wildly kissed her lips and sucked her tongue.

"Kneel baby, now kneel," he said after a long kiss.

The naked Indian woman was on her knees, facing the bulge of George's trousers.

"Show me and your papa that how good you suck," said George as he unbuckled his belt and buttons of his trousers. Rekha helped by sliding the zip down.

George trousers fell at his feet and he threw them far with one swift motion of his leg as Rekha rolled down his underwear.

She and Masooma both gasped with admiration as they saw the fattest eight inch black cock of their lives.

"Like it?" George said smiling, now removing his shirt revealing his mascular frame.

Rekha licked her lips and then the tip of the cock. She started rolling her tongue around the massive cock. Her mouth was stretched and with one hand she was holding his big balls and with the other trying to reach the crack of his ass.

"Yeah baby take it in and suck hard," George said releasing his breath.

Rekha's felt like choking as George pushed his dick deeper in her mouth, but she continued to suck... suck and suck.

"Wonderful my doll. You get nine out of 10 when it comes to sucking a cock," George said.

For Sanjay sahib the behavior his daughter was shocking. "She is a slut... a shameless slut. A stigma on his proud family," he said to himself.

"Turnaround baby.... It is now time to introduce your pussy with this new friend," George said.

Rekha obediently turned around and was on her fours on the floor which was covered with a soft carpet. She liked the doggy style. Masooma threw her a cushion which she placed beneath her knees.

George proudly displayed his tool to Sanjay before slowly entering in Rekha's pussy from the rear. As he slid it slowly in the dripping wet cunt she squirmed with pleasure. Never before, she felt her pussy so stretched, so full. She wished her father nibbled her breasts.

George's mighty strokes shook her entire body. She moaned and shrieked with pleasure. He liked the grip of the Indian pussy, the fact that they were being watched. He liked showing his power, his dominance. He promised himself that he will give this woman a ride of her life as he shoved his cock harder into her vagina.

"George ... I love it....I am so full. Fuck me harder.... Harder, yes, yesssss," she hissed.

She was hitting another climax as George continued to pound.

"I am there... yeah baby I am there," she yelled collapsing on the floor.

George suddenly withdrew his tool which seemed to shine – thanks to Rekha's juices. It was still hard and throbbing.

"Lift your ass," he said.

She obeyed.

He felt her anus --- opened the crack of her hips with his both hands and pushed his dick in her other hole.

"Oh no... no please...I have never been taken from here.... Please stop.... You are so big... you are tearing me.....aaaahhhh .... Holy shit... noooooooooo please," she said as she tried to crawl out of his grip but George had pinned her down.

Sanjay watched with an open mouth. His cock was now erect, but he was still motionless, frozen. He wanted to interfere. Stop this rascal from giving pain to his daughter... but he sat silently ... just watching.

Masooma also watched with fascination.

"You have to take it baby and once it is in, you will love it," George said as he pushed his massive cock. She screamed with pain, but he showed no mercy. Inch by inch he thrusted his cock with short, powerful strokes in the Rekha's virgin anus... He was now fully inside her. Rekha new that this was not part of the deal, but she was getting it. She wanted to shake the big guy away, but he held her tightly. He was fucking her ass now with quick strokes... the pain was there, but her pussy tingled...

"Just relax honey," George said as buried his tool fully inside her ass. She knew that she can't change the writing on the all... she tried to relax... loosen her muscles. She felt pain with a new sensation... after a while it was just a sensation... this was her first ever anal sex experience, which came so unexpected... she tried to move her ass with George's rhythm. They managed to match their motion... she felt pleasure emerging out of the pain as George moved increased the pace of his assault. She inserted her own fingers in to her pussy as she balanced herself with the support of one hand while resting her head on the carpet... the position was uncomfortable, but she felt waves of uncontrollable sensations building... she was now moaning like an animal, while squirming her ass... she was again hitting a climax ... George grunted his teeth... he was about to cum, he could not hold himself any longer...

"Yes ... OH OH yes," he said panting as he felt the surge in his tool. With a wild groan he released his load... wave after wave ... inside the tight Indian ass. "You are a perfect bitch," he said. "Next time I will fill your pussy with my seed," he said pulling himself out. Rekha collapsed on the floor... he on top of her...

Minutes passed... George silently got up...pulling Rekha gently by her hair he helped her on her feet... their eyes met ... their lips met for a soft kiss...

"You villain --- Yes next time I want you in my pussy," she whispered in his ear. George smiled and pushed her on the bed... besides her father and friend... He lifted his clothes and was gone without saying goodbye.

Rekha lay with closed eyes besides her friend Masooma... trying to get in to senses... her ass ached now... she knew her father was watching her over Masooma's shoulder...

"Oh baby, you had a rough ride," Masooma said softly as she stroked her hair gently. Masooma was quashed in the middle of the father and the daughter. "My poor baby," Masooma said kissing her friend's forehead. Rekha liked the gentle female touch.

"He was a bastard," she said with shut eyes.

"But he was a man... and a strong one ...," Masooma said kissing her cheeks as one of her hands roamed on Rekha's tummy...

The touch gave Rekha goose bumps. Her nipples stiffened once again.

"My poor darling... I will help you relax," Masooma said as she continued to kiss her face. She brushed her lips against Rekha's lips... They felt each other's softness and then were locked in a passionate kiss... with their tongues exploring one another.

"Next time I will ask George to get a taste of Pakistani beauty also," Rekha said as she rolled herself on her friend. The father watched in uncomfortable silence as he saw the two naked bodies in another's arms. Their breasts pressing one another. Masooma pushed her friend on one side again, stroking her breasts now ....

"I love them..."

She bent her head on the other side ...toward Sanjay sahib... "Uncle ... kiss me," she said. Sanjay sahib hesitated, but the Pakistani girl rolled her tongue inside his mouth... the same tongue, lips which were kissing his daughter seconds before....

Their kiss broke when Rekha pulled Masooma's face toward herself... she licked Masooma lips which were covered with her father's salvia.

"Suck my breasts," Masooma asked her friend as she lay huddled between the father and the daughter....

Rekha grabbed one of her breasts and took her inviting nipple into her mouth... she liked sucking breasts ...too. Masooma sighed...

Uncle, please take my other nipple in your mouth, she said pulling Sanjay sahib toward her by holding his hair...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friends Indeed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds