• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trapping Brenda

Trapping Brenda

12

My buddy Ron had been over to a friend's house for a party. His friend Larry had married and divorced. Then moved home to live with dad and mom. Then mom moved out and filed for divorce leaving Larry living with his Dad. Then the dad remarried.

Brenda was pretty cool for a step mom. MILF all the way according to Ron and Larry. Dad had met her in church and fell head over heels in love. At age thirty-two she was thirteen years younger than Larry's Dad and just six years older than Larry.

What could possibly go wrong here? Well, not enough to suit Larry. And, Ron sure wanted to fuck her as well.

Larry tried hitting on her without any luck. Brenda turned up the heat by dressing more provocatively when dad wasn't around. Brenda loved being the tease.

Ron and Larry started going to church. Brenda sang in the church choir. Good enough to do some solos. The boys thought the religious route might get them into Brenda's pants. It worked for dad. Larry heard them going at it several times a week.

Then one day Ron told Larry about his friend that the freind had caught his own wife cheating and left her in the cold after she found a black lover and eventually had a black child.

"You've got to meet this guy. He doesn't really like women and can see right through their shit. He can spot their weaknesses. He really hates the bitches and likes to expose them for what they are."

"Sounds like a bad ass son-of-bitch." Larry was impressed.

"Oh yeah. He's sent several wives down in flames. If he can get Brenda to cheat on your dad maybe we can blackmail her so we can fuck her, too."

"What does the guy charge?"

"He didn't charge anything. He does it for the pussy and the challenge of fucking a cheating wife and making sure she gets what's coming to her."

That's when my phone rang. Ron had a few beers and decided to give me a call. Yes, that's me. I'm the guy. We set up a meeting at a local fast food restaurant for the next night. The main story was related to me and I was interested.

You would think Larry would have had a photo with him or something. Instead her went on about how good looking she was and how he wanted to eat her pussy and fuck the daylights out of her. Ron liked the idea and wanted to fit in the plan. They both talked excessively about her big, bouncy tits.

"Well, guys. I'm going to meet this babe to get an idea what kind of plan to try." We decided that I would go by the house when Brenda would be there, but Larry and his dad would be gone. We decided for Larry to take his dad bowling.

Larry gave me a call a couple of nights later that he and his Dad were going out. He said that I should show up a half hour later. When I got there I wasn't quite sure what all the fuss was about. This Brenda was nothing special. I guess she could be in the "Mom I'd like to fuck" category, but the loose fitting dress she was wearing hid all the body and she was wearing no make up at all.

"I stopped by to see Larry. Is he home?"

"No, sorry the took his dad bowling. They've been gone about a half hour. Isn't that kind of strange?"

"I never figured Larry for the bowling type." We both laughed at my comment.

"Well, I don't know how long they will be gone or I would invite you in."

"I really have no where else to go if you want some company."

Brenda perked up a bit with the idea of having some strange male around. She got kind of fidgety and invited me it. I got a really good glass of iced sweet tea. I was still trying to see some shape under the baggy dress. Then she bent over the waste basket to put in a new liner.

All of a sudden I was staring as a great looking pair of legs. Being the guy I am, I leaned down trying to up her skirt to see her ass. The skirt was still about six inches below her butt. I'd swear putting a liner in a trash can was taking a long time and just as she started to stand back up she took one hand and tugged somehow to make her hemline go up and I got a clear view of a nice trimmed cunt for the shortest of a second.

Brenda had to know her pussy came into full view. I could now see why Ron and Larry wanted to fuck her. If she never did anything sexy that little stunt could have carried me for quite a while.

If she wasn't stupid she had to know I was interested. To complicate things she said she wanted to show me something in the church bulletin. It was a church cartoon about the collection plate and the preacher that really wasn't funny. The kicker to all this was as I was looking she propped on one elbow and gave me a down blouse shot of her right tit all the way to the nipple.

Again, there was no way she did not know she just showed me her naked tit. So, what I was dealing with was a pretty hot woman that was now married to a friend of a buddy of mine's father. Fuck it, that practically makes us family and Brenda was naked under the house dress.

"Listen, they may be a while. I feel all grungy in this dress. Let me go change and put on a little bit of makeup. Then we can continue our visit until the boys get home."

Brenda went into what I assumed was the bedroom. I was have hoping she would come back out totally naked. Then she could just be a tease. Trying to get a reaction and then back lashing me like shit if I say something. Cockteasers can be fun. They have to play to get their way, even if you do get left with a bad case of the blue balls.

I was ready for the game. But, the rules changed really fast when Brenda came back with light makeup on and wearing a shirt with obviously no bra and jogging shorts that outlined a camel toe cunt in the front. All that and a really round ass. There was no way she could have a mirror in the room and not know the show she was putting on. Suddenly I understood Larry's problem, even if he had to imagine seeing as much as I was seeing just now.

"You look great."

"Why thank you. I didn't want to look all haggy with a handsome young man in my house."

"Well, in that case ... you look delicious."

"You mean like an apple?"

"I thinking more of a peach." My gist meaning I was referring to the cunt like cleft on a peach and the fuzz.

"So, you like fruit?"

"The thought of some fruit makes my mouth water."

"Do I remind you of fruit?"

"You look good enough to eat? What do you say about that?"

"I'd say you are pretty bold for some guy that came to my house looking for my stepson and out of the goodness of my heart I let you wait with me to see him when he gets home."

"Yes, and you could dress hot for me today and feel good about yourself singing in church on Sunday."

"You know about me singing in church?"

"Larry mentioned it. He says you are pretty good."

"Tell me. If you think I look good enough to eat, where would you start?"

"I'd start at the center of the most edible part."

"And ... can you tell me what part that might be?"

"I could tell you or I could show you."

"If I let you show me do we stop when I say stop?"

"That wouldn't be a problem."

"Then why don't you show me?"

"You may have to lose the jogging shorts."

"Oh, you want to eat my pussy? Bury your face in my cunt?"

If she's a tease, she is the best tease ever.

"Yes, I'd like that."

Brenda stood up and removed her jogging shorts. I was right. No underwear underneath. Then she took off her shirt. No bra? Brenda was totally naked in front of me. I was still sitting at the kitchen table. She sat on the table in front of me, dragging one leg over my lap to the other side. Now her beaver was fully open and exposed to me. Like I had seen through her shorts, a nice and fat, camel toe pussy.

"I'm waiting mister. You going to stare or eat?"

I put my face right up to her gash and ran my tongue between her fat outer lips. A big glob of her juices were right at the tip of my tongue.

"Kind of got a little head start with the sticky stuff did we?" I kind of worried it might be from her husband, but this was deliciously feminine and slippery.

"No, I'm always wet. I think about sex a lot. I watch men and wonder with some how it would feel to have them fuck me. You could feel me there just about any time and find me ready to drip. You should see the mess when I have to wear panties."

This lady that sings in church just said the f-word and fantasizes about men fucking her. I'm thinking I'm going to score even though I'd settle for just getting to eat her out.

"Messy panties you say? Could I have a pair to take home with me?"

"Let's see. I'm sure I have a pair around somewhere." she teased.

She was starting to wiggle on the table. And, she was starting to rock her hips. As much as I liked the taste of her slit I moved up to kiss and nibble her clit.

"Go ahead and bite down. I like my clit bitten."

"You mean like this?"

"A little harder. It hurts, but also sends tingles up my spine. Oh, fuck!"

Brenda started to cum. I kept my teeth locked on her clit until she settled down.

"Did I do okay? Did I bite to hard?"

"No, fine. You can bite a little harder."

"You mean now?"

"Yes, now ... bite down hard."

I bite down hard and Brenda screamed. I stopped because I thought I had hurt her. She had an orgasm just that fast with me biting her hard.

"Sorry, I thought I had hurt you."

"No, it was good. Bite as hard as you can. Actually chew my clit. Don't stop no matter what I say or how much you think you are hurting me. I want it that way. Okay ... don't stop no matter what."

Whoa! Brenda the church slut is a kinky little cunt. I bit down really hard and she screamed and rocked her pelvis into my face. I bit a little harder, actually as hard as I could. I did like she asked and begin to chew at her clit. It had gotten huge between my lips. She was screaming every couple of seconds and must have cum a dozen times. I had a hand on her cunt and it was soaked and dripping on the table top.

Then she calmed down a little as I continued to chew. I bit again as hard as I could. She started to cum and started to beg me to stop. I was afraid I was hurting her, but she was the one that said no matter what not to stop biting her. She was bouncing all over the table, screaming and crying for me to stop.

I looked up into her face. Her eyes were closed and her face contorted. She was shaking her head from side to side. She had her nipples pinched between her thumbs and fingers so hard it looked like they would pop right off her tits and land on the floor.

She let out one hell of a growl like scream and collapsed back on the table. I gave her a few minutes to catch her breath. Her right hand came down and pinched her clit. Then she used her fingers to roll around her fat outer lips. A stream of her cum was running from the bottom of her pussy slit. I took my tongue and sucked it into my mouth while she kept working her hand in a circle.

I set back a little to watch. The sight of how much her swollen lips were moving under her hand had me wanting to get my dick between them. Another puddle of moisture gathered at the bottom of her snatch that I again took care of with my tongue. As I moved away again Brenda begin to quiver and she made a couple of thrusting motions with her pelvis as she quietly became to cum.

How many orgasms is this babe going to have? Fluids escaped her slit again. I lapped at it, taking it in my mouth and swallowing it.

"Whew! What did you do to me? Turn me inside out?"

"Just doing like I was told. I was afraid I was going to remove your clit for you."

"I've never asked any one to bite down like that before. Your nibble felt so could I figured a bite would be better and it was like heaven. I feel like my whole body is flopping all around my clit. My husband hasn't gone down on me so I thought I'd better get what I can while I could. My first husband did a lot. Never with the biting though. He liked to lap the juices from my cunt while I came."

Now the church woman said cunt. My kind of broad.

"I like lapping juices from your cunt, too. You are delicious."

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Are you going to make me fuck you now?"

"If I have to make you. Don't you want to fuck me?"

I stood up and took off my clothes. My hard prick was ready to go.

"Oh my, you have a nice cock. I want it in me."

I stepped forward and aimed the head at the soaked cunt opening. Those puffy cunt lips felt good on the tip. She was so slick I started the head and continued to shove and went to my balls in one motion. I was leaving it buried when she started to pull me in and out by rocking her cunt at me.

"Oh, I like that. You hit places that don't get hit anymore. Do you want to go to the bedroom for this?"

I wasn't about to pull out of Brenda now and maybe let her have a change of heart. I started fucking her in slow and steady strokes letting that be my answer. Her wet cunt was the best kind of kitchen smell I had ever known. I don't think fucked her for five minutes before I could feel I was about to cum..

"I'm about to cum. Do you want me to pull out?" I'd been happy to pull out on cum on her stomach or squirt on her tits or face. Maybe let her suck me dry.

"In me. Cum in me. It's been a long time since I've had another man's cum shoot into my cunt. Don't you dare pull of me me now. Keep fucking. I want your sperm deep inside me."

That wasn't hard to do although the conversation did slow me up a couple of minutes longer I emptied my balls into her, much to my relief and her enjoyment. When she felt me spurt into the depths of her cunt we both went off together.

"Wow, when I said cum in me I had no idea you would be so good at it. I can feel it leaking out around your cock and down out of my slit and onto my asshole."

"My pleasure." I usually get a compliment about having a nice sized dick or meet a little resistance. With Brenda I had no problem burying myself full length and we fucked each other like it was an ordinary day. After several minutes of laying between her legs while my dick went soft and my cum running from her she started the conversation.

"Oh, it's good to get a bigger cock in me again."

"Really? How so?" Now I felt better.

"I married right out of high school. My husband was my first. I didn't have any reason to think his penis was small or even average. I just assumed a bigger man might have a bigger penis."

"One could assume that. You know what they say, big hands, big feet, big dick." I was showing her hands.

"Anyway, smartass. Will was five foot nine and we did measure it one night and it was five inches. Having heard five or six inches was average that was fine with me. He must have seen the wheels turning while I was wondering why I couldn't have been fucking the six inch one. Often I had felt that it would be great if there was a little bit more during those times I would almost orgasm and not quite make it."

"Then one night Mr. Short Pecker has a friend over." Brenda continued. "After a few beers he tells his friend Gary that I had never seen a big cock. A couple of beers later the two assholes both have their penis out and fully erect. I walked into the room and there they were."

"Hey Babe, see ... I told you some guys have bigger cocks than others!"

"Oh my God! You guys are so disgusting. What are you, queer for each other?"

"Brenda! No, oh hell no! Your old man said you had never seen a big cock." Gary was so excited, "want to touch it?"

"I looked at my husband. He wanted me to touch it. I looked at Gary's exposed hardon. It was about the size of yours. I wanted to touch it alright. There was no way I was going to fall into that trap. After chasing Gary from my house I gave my husband holy hell, never letting on I was interested and that the sight of Gary's big cock had me all wet inside."

"Sorry, Sweetheart. You didn't think some guys had bigger cocks than some others. Gary's about my size and his cock is huge. Are you mad at me?

"Fuck yes I am mad at you. Did you actually want me to touch his cock?"

"Well, maybe. I didn't think it would hurt anything. We've know Gary forever."

"Then what would be next. Put it in my mouth and suck it. Then fuck him while you watched in a God Damned drunken stupor? Is that what you wanted. Me to fuck somebody else?"

"Well, I don't know. I guess I would have let you go as far as you wanted. If you fucked him you fucked him. I'd love to see you take a big cock."

"Would you like to see me fuck the dog, Dumbass? The dog's got a big cock. He is a German Shepherd, you know. He has to have a big cock. Would that make you happy if I fucked your stupid dog and your worthless best friend.?"

I was little stunned. "So, what did you do?"

"Oh, I called Gary back and sat down on his big prick and tried to get his balls inside me, too. After he left I called old Bullet into the house. I got on all fours and had him fuck me for about an hour. A dog cock is hot and the shape hits different places. When I felt him knot up in me and his doggie seeds shoot into my womb I lost my fucking mind. Pretty much like you must be out of yours if you believe I'd do either one of them."

"So what really happened?"

"I cut the old man off. Told him right there it was over with him ever fucking me again. I meant it and that's the way it happened. I did want to fuck a cock like Gary's, but not his. I had thought about fucking the dog a few times in the past. A couple of times I tried to fuck him. Dogs are idiots. I could get him over my back and jabbing at my cunt. He never got it in. Then I got to thinking about it a figured even though a dog couldn't tell on me I rather fuck a well hung man if I could find one."

"How did it finally happen? Cheating on your first husband."

"Pretty much like you and me just now. Will was out drinking rather than bowling. I'd been alone about a half hour. I'd laid in the tub under the bubbles in some real hot water and finger fucked my self until cumming real nice twice. I got out wanting some real cock. A really large cock and this man came to my door. Pretty much like you just did. I was in a mood to fuck around on my husband and the right guy came into my life at the right time."

"Lucky me!"

"Yeah, lucky you. What you don't know is that you just signed up for the season pass. You ass is mine. I'm not going full time slut on this husband, but I do need some discrete pecker. That's going to be you. Is that alright if you have to fuck me a couple of times a week on the sly?"

This sounded like a pretty good deal. But, I had some questions.

"To get this straight you cheated on your first husband with lots of guys, but this time you want it to be exclusive just with me. Like a steady boyfriend?"

"Yes, I have to be careful. I don't want to mess up this marriage, but I need extra cock really bad. This time I have a nice house, new car, and don't have to work. My husband loves me and I don't have to fuck him very often to make him happy."

"How did you happen to meet him in church?"

"Read it in a magazine. Find a good husband in church. It gave me a chance to be a good girl and find a nice man. It worked out really good. They even found out I could sing a little and let me solo. That made me look even more like a fucking church princess bride. The old man fell for it and I'm all set. Plus, when he fucking dies I get all his shit. The only down side is that idiot son of his. The motherfucker is like a stalker."

"Since we're going steady now I can tell you that he really wants to fuck you. I got sent over here to see if there was a way to make that happen."

"Have you ever looked at that worthless piece of shit? The only way I'd fuck him would be to get him out of this house and if he promised move to fucking Montana or something!"

"And, your first husband? What did you do to him? Didn't he have nice things?"

"The cocksucker was poor ... and stupid. Never made much more than minimum wage. We always owed a shit pile full of money. Bill collectors were calling trying to get money he thought was better spent on beer."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trapping Brenda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds