• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Sissy For White Goddess

Black Sissy For White Goddess

Finally, I feel like I am where I belong. Picture this, if you will. A big and tall, muscular Black man clad in a pink tutu and frilly White panties, my face fully made up and my lips properly rouged. I am kneeling before a six-foot-tall, slender red-haired White chick and sucking her strap-on dildo. My Mistress Amelia Heinrich smiles at me as I suck her dildo with gusto. For so long my Mistress has searched for a Black Sissy. At long last she found me, or should I say we found each other. My name is Anthony Jackson and I am a Jamaican guy living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I moved to Canada in 2006 from my hometown of Montego Bay in the island of Jamaica. I attend Carleton University and work sometimes as a security guard. In my private life, I am a lifestyle submissive and a devotee of my darling wife, Mistress Amelia Heinrich. In the eyes of the world, she's a McGill University graduate and a Branch Manager with the Bank of Montreal. To me, she's my lover and my dominatrix.

Mistress Amelia tells me that I am a good slut as I suck her dildo. When I finish sucking it properly, she orders me to get on all fours. Mistress Amelia spreads my ass cheeks wide open and slips one finger inside. I feel her sleek but long finger twisting around in my asshole. I feel my dick harden as she fucks my asshole with her fingers. This is my favourite fetish in the entire spectrum of sexuality. Years ago, I discovered that I had submissive inclinations while partaking in certain sexual activities with my friend Lynn Roark and her boyfriend Trevor Lightfoot. I have always been fascinated by the swinger lifestyle. I've always considered myself bisexual but it's only recently that I dabbled into cross dressing and the submissive sissy lifestyle.

Trevor and Lynn have been friends with me for years. Trevor is half Hispanic and half Native American, originally from Fort Worth in Texas. He's been living in the Ontario region of Canada since 2008. This six-foot-tall, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed mixed dude is really into Black guys. One night, we were hanging out with his girlfriend Lynn when all three of us crossed the line. Lynn is a rather pretty lady. Five-foot-nine, chubby and big-bottomed, with blonde hair, alabaster skin and green eyes. I was sitting naked on the couch, kissing Trevor while Lynn sucked my cock and fingered my asshole. Lynn is a newcomer to Canada, hailing straight from the Galway region of Ireland. She's always been into men of colour, and finds Trevor and I totally sexy.

Lynn finished sucking my dick and licked me dry when I came, then Trevor and I got busy. Trevor got behind me and slid his cock into my asshole. The Native stud pumped his dick into my asshole and I totally loved it. Meanwhile, Lynn offered me her sweet pussy to lick. I sucked and fingered Lynn's pussy before sliding my thick Black cock into her snatch. Lynn squealed as I fucked her hard. I screamed too as Trevor slammed his thick dick into my asshole. Man, this was totally awesome. Everybody was fucking everybody. We went at it for hours. Later, things got really interesting. Lynn asked me if I wanted to try something crazy and I said yeah. Lynn is really into porn and erotica, which surprises people since she's a church-going lady and all. She tells me that she notices that in interracial sex stories, there's often a Black stud, a submissive White slut and a White male wimp. Sometimes, a Black guy fucks a cross-dressing White guy while the White guy's blonde wife watches the action. She asked me why the situations were never reversed. I didn't have an answer. However, I was lusty enough to try it. Trevor was okay with it. Lynn went to grab her makeup kit, along with some female garments.

Lynn spent the next half hour transforming me from a masculine and tough-looking Black man into a beautiful Black male sissy. First she applied makeup and lipstick on my face, then she made me wear frilly White panties, along with a pink dress, bra and high heels. Oh, my. Silly me. I almost forgot about the pantyhose. I admired myself and I had to say that I looked kind of good. Trevor sat there and stroked his cock. He told me that I looked pretty. Smiling, I blew him a kiss. I was all set for fucking with Trevor again but Lynn told us she wanted first dibs at fucking the new me. How could I deny my creator?

The wicked action continued, and Trevor and I found out exactly how twisted the usually innocent-seeming Lynn was. Donning her strap-on dildo, the plump White chick promised to make me her little bitch. And she did just that. After lubricating my asshole with lots and lots of lotion of course. Lynn put me on all fours, spanked my Black ass and fucked me with her strap-on dildo. Lynn held my hips tightly as she worked her dildo into my asshole. And just like that she fucked me so hard she made me cry tears, man. Lynn told me to stop whining like a little bitch. I tried but couldn't so she ordered Trevor to silence me. Trevor put his thick cock to good use and stuffed into my mouth. Thus I was silenced as Lynn slammed her strap-on dildo so deep into my asshole, I'm surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. Later, Trevor fucked me in the ass while I sucked Lynn's strap-on dildo, tasting my asshole on it. It was an absolutely wicked fun time, folks. I still get hard and shudder with excitement when I think of that crazy night.

Anyhow, after that experience, I admitted to myself that I was a bisexual cross-dressing sissy, only I happened to be Black. I didn't know of any cross-dressing Black guys who liked to get fucked in the ass by both women and men. I continued to experiment, though. I met this bisexual Italian guy named Remo Tartaglia and his wife Isabella. They were visiting the City of Ottawa from their hometown of Florence in Italy. I hooked up with them in their hotel room. I enjoyed wearing a dress, makeup, pantyhose, panties and high heels while Remo fucked me in the ass with his thick Italian cock. His wife Isabella later sucked my cock before stuffing my asshole with a butt plug and making me lick her pussy. When all was said and done, Remo came all over my face and Isabella and I joined forces to give him a blowjob. It was hot.

Things didn't get really terrific until I started dating Amelia, my dominatrix of a future wife. Amelia really likes Black guys, and she's mean as hell in and out of bed. We were made for each other. Which is why I'm so happy to submit to her right now. Amelia happily sodomized me with her thick strap-on dildo, berating me the entire time. I love this woman! Afterwards, she ordered me to fuck her. I slid my thick Black cock into her pussy and pumped it up. Amelia's fingers dug into my ebony skin as I slammed my cock into her pussy. We went at it like this for quite some time before she decided to try something new. Amelia got on all fours and shook her round white ass at me. I hesitated. I've never fucked anyone in the ass before, male or female. I've always been the one getting topped, never the top. Amelia ordered me to fuck her in the ass and tossed me the lotion bottle. I made good use of it. Gently, I spread Amelia's ass cheeks and pressed my cock against her backdoor. Slowly I worked my dick into her asshole.

This was a first for me in many ways. Still, I cherished the experience. I worked my cock deep inside Amelia's asshole. She moaned. She screamed. She squealed. And she absolutely loved the feel of my thick Black dick deep inside her tight asshole. When all was said and done, Amelia had tears of joy in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I told her that I loved her. Laughing, she told me that she loved me too. What an unconventional pair we make! A cross-dressing bisexual Black guy from the Caribbean, his German-born dominatrix of a wife, living together happily in the capital of Canada. Hot damn. A love story you could see only in the continent of North America. Folks, I love my wife. We're both into the swinger lifestyle. Thanks to her, I've discovered that I do have a dominant side. I only do the cross-dresser bit with her. When we play with others, we have fun whether we're usually dominating them together. We only enjoy submitting to each other. I only share my vulnerable side to my darling wife and vice versa. And that works just fine for the two of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Sissy For White Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds