• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Journey to Submission

Journey to Submission

Here I am. Bare assed naked. On my knees. One hand clutching Tony's muscular butt cheek. The other wrapped around his magnificent cock. Holding back it's foreskin as I twirling my tongue around the swollen head of His hefty cock that He has so firmly planted in my mouth. I feel it swell. Forcing it's way just a little farther in to me. Telling me he that approves. An 'ummh' escapes my throat. I seem to like the idea that He's enjoying what I'm doing. Why am I trying to please him? My horoscope says I'm a natural 'people pleaser' kind of personality. Maybe, that's it.

How did I end up in this position? I'm a straight guy. I like girls. If I ever get in in to relationship with one, I'm sure I'll like it. I'm only in my late twenties. I just haven't gotten lucky yet. Not likely I will here on my knees. Sucking Tony's cock. How did I end up here? How did I end up in this situation? Let me think back a few hours, Figure out how it all started:

I hadn't know Tony for a very long. Maybe a year or so. We had mutual friends. I'd just kind of ran into him now and again. We'd never been real close Buds, though I knew He worked construction, Part time anyways. I also saw that he took pretty good care of himself. I also knew he was a bit quick tempered, but most guys are. Right? We'd been together a few times with our other friends, but hadn't been on our own.

I wish that I had more friends like Tony. He wasn't at all the nerdy type like my friends from High School. Back then, I was so tired of being picked on and teased by the jock crowd. I 'm not all that strong. I'm kind of thin. Not very tall. Ain't my fault no ways, Ma says, 'Just genetics'. Now that I had moved out in to the real world. I'd decided that if I had more friends like Tony. I'm wall gonna better way better off.

When I heard that he'd broken up with his latest girlfriend Lucy. I was a little concerned for him. I thought, maybe I should look him up. Sure. I gave him a call. I'd just be a concerned Guy friend a his. I'd just be checking on 'em to see how he was doing. Maybe, I'd get his mind off that chick Lucy. You know, Cheer him up a bit.

So I gathered up the nerve, and finally called him up. When he answered, I felt kind of nervous, but I felt thought I could bluff my way it through it. I asked if he wanted to me to come over. Long pause from him.

I offered: "We could have a few drinks." He said nothing.

"Maybe I could help get your mind off of Lucy for awhile?" Nothing again.

"Hey. Come on, Tony, Maybe I can cheer you up some" My voice fading away.

"Maybe I can make you forget all about Lucy for a while?" This was my last Harrah. Everything I'd said was soundin' weak.

Later, when I thought about what I'd just said. It kind of sounded like I was hitting on him for sex. That was later, though.

"For a while anyway, maybe?" I asked. As my speed finally dropped to nothing.

He seemed to take forever to answer. Maybe this was a bad idea. Seemed he wasn't into a visit. Maybe, he didn't want any company at all. I was afraid that I'd sounded desperate. It was foolish of me to think a cool guy like Tony would want to hang out with a loser like me.

I felt I should hang up. Let him off the hook so he wouldn't have to let me down gently. Gently hell, I should hang up so I wouldn't have to hear him tell me to fuck off. My self confidence had completely hit the floor.

Unexpectedly, He seemed to perk up. "Yes. Bring your ass on over." He shined me on.

In hind sight, I think this was when he decided to use me for sex. I mean, he'd thought about it a long time. I don't think he really wanted to be talking to me. I think that this was it. When all of the sudden he decided he'll invite me over and fuck me just for his amusement. I see now how easy I had made it for him. I was practically begging for it. He didn't have to come up with any clever bullshit. No sneaky promises. Not even some tricky con job. All he had to do was say 'Yes'. And I'd be there.

'Bring your ass over', he'd said. I couldn't believe it. By this time, I had been totally sure that he was going to tell me to bugger off.

"What?" I stammered. Unbelieving.

"Ok, you can come over." He informed me again.

He'd said it to me like he was doing me a favor. He'd said 'you CAN come over'. Like he was being nice to me. As though, I was suppose to be thinking 'I was so lucky'. He was going to LET me to come to his place. He was doing ME a big fucking favor. This irked me at first, But not for long. I don't have a big ego like some people I know and so in less than a minute I'd forgotten all about that. I only wanted to know what time he'd like me to show up at his place.

Eight o'clock? That'd be fine. I agreed. Sure I could make it. Lookin' forward to it. Alrighty then. I thought I had acted pretty cool and non-chalet while I was on the phone. Soon as I hung up... Yeehaw. I thought. Hey, I didn't say it out loud o 'course.

I was going to get to go to Tony's. I admit I was a little fired up about it. I mean, being invited to Tony's. That was something for me at least. I'd better get myself cleaned up. Like Ma use' ta say 'Ya didn't want to make a bad impression on the first date.'

I wanted to be considerate. I didn't want him to think I was taking the occasion for granted. I didn't go crazy or anything, I just did the usual. Like I'd do for any time I was going out. Or hanging out with a new bud.

I brushed my teeth, shaved, though I really didn't need to. I need to shave about once very seven to ten days or so. I might have to more often if I had lots o' hot dates, but not lately. I Showered. Used a little body spray. I remember standing naked admiring my bod in the full length mirror in the bathroom. I remember thinking I looked pretty good.

Good thing I'd gotten rid of all my pubic hair. I'd seen a few porno movies. And I'd keenly observed that all the Cocksmen, all of them had keep shaved down there. I was sure when I got some Babes in the sack with me. They were really going to dig the fact that I keep my crotch shaved, too. I knew the really hot ones in the films liked to lick a guys butt. I was kind of grossed out about that at first. But after I thought about it, I really wanted to be ready if they were into that. If the films were anywhere near reality. I planned to keep my butt cheeks and balls and all around my cock completely shaved. I wanted to be ready.

The one thing about porn that I didn't quite get though, I couldn't believe they felt it necessary to 'Photoshop' all those cocks to make them look so unrealistically big. Couldn't that make the normal guys feel some what inadequate?

I turned around to admire my butt. I thought it looked pretty good. I bent over a little and reached between my legs. I slide my finger down the crack of my ass. Smooth. I let my finger linger on my little rose bud. I pressed on it gently while making a small circular motion. I felt that sexual tingle run through my body, just like it did every time. Ahh, my secret little sex-tingle zone. Briefly, I wondered if lots of guys have one. Maybe I was special.

I threw on a clean shirt. Slipped on my white shorts with the blue strip, the ones that don't make my butt look too big. I wanted to be presentable for Tony. I didn't want him to think I was a slob. I brushed my hair to keep busy as I watched the clock.

I'd been to Tony's before with other people. So I knew where it was. I managed to showed up at his apartment at exactly the right on time. He invited me in with a yell, 'Doors open.' I was a little surprised to find that the place was kind of trashed. Not like when Lucy was here. Seemed we knew who'd been the housekeeper. He probably needed a roommate.

He invited me in without much fanfare. He showed me the blender. Offered me a glass of ice. Gave me a Margarita. I tried to be agreeable. I told him I really liked 'em. I was glad that he had picked 'em. That they were my favorite. I has happy he'd decided on Margaritas..

He said, Lucy had left the Margarita fixing's behind when she left, that he'd rather have beer. Which is what he was drinking right now. I could have all the margaritas I fucking wanted. I felt like an ass. But, what the hell, I really do like 'em and so, more for me.

Then he starts to unload about women. He bitched for awhile about how it's impossible to figure out what they want. And if you don't know, you have to guess. He ranted for what like to seem forever about how long it had been since he'd been laid. How horny he'd been. How being horny for HIM was much more of a pain then it was for anyone else. Especially as he still was, horny that is. How he was so horny he'd fuck a rattlesnake if I'd hold the head. Drunk guys never need new material, 'cause the old stuff is still so funny to them. He reminded me again how he still was extremely horny.

I never picked up on a single clue throughout his rant. All I remember thinking was 'Christ, she hadn't been gone that fucking long. Naturally I didn't say a word about that though. I was there to be supportive. We were just a couple of guys bitching about the unreasonableness of Babes. Like: Why they hate being called 'Babes' for example, Don't they know it's a fucking complement?

Tony decided then to pull out some coke. Not a big deal, we did coke before, on occasion. With Tony thinking that this apparently was just such an 'occasion', who was I to argue. We did a few lines. Then some more Margaritas. Thinking back, Tony got up and left the room like quite a few times. I hadn't noticed much or cared He'd changed to sweat pants and a T-shirt. Easy clothes to slip off. He was playing with something on his bookshelves. A DVD player or something kind-a off and on. I didn't pick up on any of this until it was much to late for me.

Then, there is was. It came out of nowhere as far as I was concerned. Tony had gone all quiet. Probably for quite awhile before I noticed. He seemed all solemn. Weighty things on his mind. Downright sullen he was.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" he said leaning toward me.

I remember thinking, We're both getting wasted. Nobody's gonna remember anything. What the hell, blubber on, my heart-broke Bud - knock thyself out, I had gotten preachy. Confide away Brotha.

As sincerely as I could manage, I'd replied "Sure, my friend. You can ask me anything."

He paused again. I waited, being as I'm such a great guy and all. He looked like he's trying to decide something important.

Finally he blurts out: "Do you like blow jobs?"

What the fuck? Joke right? I'm thinking. I reply quickly,

"Sure I do." I shrug innocently "What guy doesn't?"

That's when Tony drops his sweats. He poked his now semi-hard cock just inches from my nose. I'm sitting on the couch. No escape left or right. Tony is a big boy. I didn't want to go a few rounds with this guy, if you know what I mean. I look up in to his eyes. Away from that big dick. Hell, over that big dick.

He explains: " I say. You really like given blow jobs."

I said nothing. Speechless. What seems like the first time in my life. Tony has decided. Confidence creeps across his face. If I want to play coy. Tony has decided to play rough. I can see it in his face. Assured he continues:

"Open up that mouth there Sweet Cheeks." Sarcasm dripping.

I'm frozen. Lost.

"Open it up Bitch! Your gonna love sucking on this one." He spit out.

I still hadn't moved. Still stunned. He seemed to be losing patience with me.

My mind seemed to be racing. Fuckin' margaritas. I should have know. Tequila strikes again. It seems to make everybody turn violent. Tony seemed to me to be pretty wasted. Obviously horny. And definitely serious.

I figure what the hell. No point getting pounded and then having to suck on his dick. I open my mouth. He grabbed his dick. Guided the head of his cock right between my lips. It tastes a little salty. Fuckin' margaritas, I remember thinking. I didn't know real cocks were this big. Mine sure wasn't. Mine was normal size. This was...well, big!

I'd never sucked cock before. Don't remember ever wanted to, Hadn't given it any thought. I ran my tongue slowly around the head. Tentatively, testing this new experience out. Trying to placate him. Get him to relax. Maybe I could cause a change of circumstances. Get him to be reasonable. I felt his cock growing bigger in my mouth. Then bigger yet. He was liking it. I needed a plan B. I had nothing. Cripes, is this guys hung or what? I wondered.

He started sliding his big dick in and out of my face. Real slow like. Just an inch or two. He'd taken hold of the back of my head. Not real hard, but firm, definitely firm. Pretty soon his cock had really swollen up. It got so big I couldn't keep it in my mouth any longer.

He was going in deeper and deeper in to my throat. Blocking my airway. I couldn't breath. I started to panic. I pushed him back roughly. I gasped for air. Then, it was back in my mouth again. Well, Tony could be persistent.

Finally, I had jerked away to one side. Gasping and choking, I pleaded.

"Sorry, so sorry." I groveled.

"It's just that it's to big for my mouth."

Like it was my fault or something. I whined on;

"I can't breath."

He paused for a moment mulling this over. Hard cock in his hand. Pointed at me like a goddamn cannon. Ready to blow my head off. I watched him closely. Trying to read his thoughts, if there were any in there I wanted to know what they might be. No luck. His glassy stare told me nothing.

Finally, he seemed to believe me. He nodded. An evil grin slowly crept on to his face. This is not good for me, I remember thinking. He seemed to have a new idea. He perked up.

He says "OK, you don't want to suck me off. Get all your goddamn clothes off."

"Get in to the middle of the room."

"On your knees." He barked orders like he thought he was a fucking drill sergeant.

Then he added "It's time for you to start living up to your reputation."

Reputation? My eyebrows shot up. I had no fucking idea what he was talking about. However, he did seem kind of pissed. He definitely did not seem to be bluffing. What choice did I have. I got up slowly, I didn't want to startle him.

I stripped down to nothing as quickly as I could. Went to the middle of the room. Got to my knees. I started to ask him if this is what he really wanted to do? Trying to come up with some bullshit stall, anything to delay him, but he had me figured.

"I wouldn't do this to any of my male friends." He explains

"But, I figure a pussy like you." he pauses.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Journey to Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds