• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay's Work Trip (Day 01)

Kay's Work Trip (Day 01)

My hubby has asked me to write this submission and detail my work trip away, so that he can finally find out the details of what actually happened and how much of a slut I was with my 3 work colleagues. This is the story of what happened in my own words and my recollections from that trip:

*

About 2 weeks ago on a Friday my Boss 'Greg', his partner 'Nick' and 'Craig' my marketing manager all met in the boardroom of our office to plan their trip to Melbourne for the trade show and I was asked to take notes and general PA duties etc.

The meeting was pretty boring, but went quickly and when they started talking about how the marketing material and signage etc should be displayed. I thought their ideas were pretty shit, so I made a few suggestions and they were all pretty well received and they asked me to be more specific with my advice, so I was.

Mind you I did have a pretty low cut top on and my tits were almost popping out as I leant over the desk etc, so I'm sure I could have talked Chinese and they would have nodded their heads and agreed with me..lol

Anyway, Craig (who fancies me) suggested that I attend the seminar on the first day to set up and then fly home and leave them to it. Both Greg and Nick agreed it was a good idea, so it was finalised. As it's a 2.5hr flight to Melbourne, I said sure, but I did ask to stay the night in Melbourne as it is awesome for shopping and I knew I could have a few hours after work to go out and get some new winter clothes etc and hit the shops.

They all agreed again and I didn't think too much of it other than being excited to go, and rang my hubby after the meeting to ask him if that was ok and could he watch the kids for the night. Almost immediately he said yes, and that I had to let him pack my bag for me and promise to do as he requested whilst I was away. Again, not thinking too much I said sure, and wondered what he might be planning, and knowing whatever it was it would be sexy and fun!

The weekend was normal, and on Sunday night, the night before I left he diligently packed my bag and told me I was not to look in it or pack anything else than what was already in there. I reluctantly agreed, but as its freezing in Melbourne I decided to take my big warm 'trench' coat on the day of the flight.

In the morning I got up and he had already laid out my clothes for me....... my shortest Grey work skirt and suit jacket, thigh high black stockings, no underwear at all and a very light white blouse... absolutely inappropriate for the weather and work conditions I was heading in to. I got dressed, feeling very exposed and quite turned on knowing that I did look like a slut with no bra on, hard nipples and a very wet snatch and no undies. I wanted to check my bag, but he said no, but hubby told me that he had packed my vibrator, so I was happy enough with that and we left.

Hubby drove me to the airport and on the way told me that I was to obey the 3 bosses wishes at all times, even outside of work hours, and that if things got sexual between any of them I was to agree to their requests and to txt or email him the details either during or straight after. I was to be there sexual plaything if they wanted, but ONLY if they made the move on me first. I wasn't to instigate it, they had to try and seduce me and I did like the sound of that and I knew I could do it, so I asked him was he sure that was what he wanted?

He answered me by proceeding to finger me as he drove I just laid back, opened my legs in the car as wide as I could and let him penetrate me with his fingers and fill the car full of my sex scent and listened to my wetness as he fingered me relentlessly.

I met the guys at the airport, as Hubby dropped me off out the front and they were all waiting for me at check in. They all just stared at me as I walked up to them with their mouths open and Craig elbowed Greg and mouthed something I couldn't hear to him and they all laughed.

The flight was uneventful, other than having every man look at me every chance they got and It was freezing cold when we arrived, so I donned my trench coat, covering up my slutty clothes and we headed off to the hotel. The guys were the most helpful and polite men ever, opening doors, carrying my bag, holding elevators etc and we made it to the very swanky Westin Hotel in Collins street in Melbourne. It was fantastic and I was very happy to be there.

We all checked in, me into a standard room, Craig the same and Greg and Nick into 2 suites on the higher floors. As they had an awesome view and larger rooms we went there to discuss the final setup of the stand and roles we would each play that day.

The time came to leave and I excused myself to go to the ladies room to wee and powder my nose and Craig followed me around the room and watched me intently as I entered the bathroom and closed the door. I had a wee, and paid extra attention to wiping my pussy as I was still horny and as I had no underwear on I knew I would have to make sure that I didn't leak onto my skirt.

We then left the room, again all was normal with the exception that Craig grabbed my ass "accidently" as we hopped into the lift to leave and winked at me in the lift. The other guys didn't seem to notice and we carried on as usual. I didn't say anything but saw the intense stare he was giving me and it gave me quite a thrill as he early thirties, tall, handsome and has a very athletic body, a very sexy man indeed and the best looking of the 3

Greg and Nick are very similar guys, quite tall and average looking, receding hair lines, both reasonably fit men in their fifties successful and married with 3 kids each. Very professional and pretty distinguished and gentlemen at all times.

The seminar was great, a roaring success and I was surrounded by men all day as we discussed the company, what we could do for them and costs etc. All of my bosses complimented me and told me what an amazing job I did and that I was a natural, and in the cab on the way back to the hotel Greg asked me to join them at the corporate function instead at the casino for drinks and dinner afterwards. I was pretty pissed off as this ate into my shopping time, but I said yes to keep my job, and because hubby had said that I was to do whatever they asked of me.

The reception I got at dinner was the same as the days.... bombarded by men, only this time they were mostly pissed, away from home and they were a lot more forward. It was freezing cold and every time I went near the doors or windows, my nipples were rock hard and clearly visible thru my little top so I always had an audience. I was constantly told how sexy I was, what great tits I had, and asked was I married, did I sleep around, could they buy me drinks etc... you name it they tried it.

I stayed pretty close to my bosses, who were also getting pissed, but who remained professional and quite protective of me all evening. As the night went on, I loosened up and began enjoying the attention and when Nick and Greg told me they wanted me to stay for the next 2 nights as I was so great today I was ecstatic. I immediately txt hubby as I knew I could now get my shopping in and also I was expecting to do so well that I might get a raise from this trip.

Hubby was stoked and he told me to remember what conditions I agreed to and for me to make sure they were happy with me and for me to go out of my way to please them.

The night dragged on to the early morning, I had tried to keep up with the men's drinking but was failing miserably and by 1 am I was plastered. Craig the 'gallantly' offered to escort me to my hotel and make sure I got to my room. I said my goodnights to Greg and Nick and we headed to the cab rank in the casino.

We got a cab almost immediately and as soon as the car moved off, Craig had his hands on my tits and his tongue in my mouth. I didn't resist too much, and then remembering what hubby said I started to eagerly kiss him back and rub his cock through his pants as we sped thru the city. It was a very short ride of less than 5 minutes, so we quickly arrived at the hotel and jumped into the lift and continued our passionate kissing up to his room.

I was totally pissed by now, and even hornier than normal after such amazing kissing and we burst through his door and fell on to the bed. It was all drunken, lustful tearing and ripping to get our clothes off and as he ripped my skirt off to unveil my clean shaven pussy with no under wear on, and my thigh high stay up stockings and he said 'I knew it' and dove his face right into my crotch and sucked and licked my pussy and the river of fluid coming out of me for all he could.

I was in heaven as he was an expert at eating pussy and I rolled around and bucked up and down on his bed like a woman possessed as he slurped, flicked and sucked on my lips and clit, sliding his fingers in and out of my wetness. All the while I was clawing at the bed sheets, throwing myself from side to side moaning until I felt my climax building and as I came I screamed and grabbed his ears and hair and ground my pussy onto his face whilst I shuddered and pulsed through and incredible orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided, a desperately wanted to taste his cock, and as I hadn't even touched it or had a good look at it by this stage I rolled off the bed and sunk down onto my knees in front of him and gazed up at his super hard cock above me. I love looking at a man's hard cock from this position, seeing his balls tight and firm up against his hard erect cock, just waiting for me to touch it.

His cock wasn't overly long, say 7.5 inches but it was definitely thicker than hubbys, and he wasn't circumcised. The foreskin didn't retract back over his knob when it was hard, it only went back about half way and I could see the pre cum leaking out of his slit and running down his knob lubricating the beneath the skin and his shaft. I was totally engrossed in this site, and slowly started to pump his cock with my fist, rolling my wrist as I did and working the pre cum up his shaft and out his cock at the same time as I fondled his balls with my free hand..

I opened my mouth and dragged my tongue across the underside of his knob and up and over the whole head, tasting his salty fluid on my tongue and sucking it all back into my mouth. I slowly but surely sucked his entire knob into my mouth, feeling his foreskin sliding up and down with my movement, licking it with my tongue and I tried sucking it into my mouth trying to cover his knob with it again. My hubby is circumcised, so having an uncut one to play with is always a delight and I took my time doing so, despite his pleas and pushes to have it right into my mouth.

I am good at deep throating too, so I positioned my head at the right angle whilst keeping my hand firmly wrapped around the base and holding him back till I was ready, and then I released my hand and he drove forward instantly hitting the back of my throat and then sliding down the back of my throat right up to his balls on my chin and he groaned loudly and just held me there. I love the feeling of having a cock that deep in me anywhere, but his width was still huge and I had trouble breathing for a second and gagged as he moved it in and out holding my hair and fucking my mouth.

We did this for a couple of minutes and I slurped on his manhood, savouring the taste of this strange cock licking his shaft and gently sucking his balls in and out of my mouth as I pumped his cock feeling his foreskin sliding over it and totally enjoying the experience in my drunken slut state. Craig then picked me up off my knees and walked me out onto the balcony, as soon as he opened the door the cold hit me my nipples were rock hard and I was feeling more pissed than ever whilst he bent me over the freezing cold metal table and spread my legs and cheeks apart exposing my sopping wet pussy and asshole.

He spat on his hand, wiped some on his cock and then on my pussy lips and he positioned his cock at the entrance to my cunt, spreading my lips apart with his fingers and he just lightly dipped his knob in and out of my pussy coating it with my juice and making me moan with anticipation.

He really knew what he was doing and how to please a woman, to keep her on the brink, and as hard as I tried to push back and guide him in, he just kept enough pressure on my ass so it wouldn't go all the way in and kept on teasing me with his knob and fingers. By this time I was desperate and pleaded with him to fuck me, he told me he would if I called out his name and begged out loud. I did as he asked, I begged him to fill me and to fuck me like a whore but he waited until I was almost angry, frustrated and desperate and after one more call from me to do it he drove his thick uncut cock right into me, totally filling me and I orgasmed immediately.

His cock stretched my cunt which was literally aching for him by then, and even though I've had kids he still managed to have my cunt lips grip him tightly and hold his cock as he withdrew and re entered me again and again with a firm force, but not violently at all.

It was the determined, purposeful and constant rhythmic fucking that kept me on the verge of orgasm the whole time, stretching my pussy with every inward thrust and when he rubbed my clit or nipples it sent shivers through me.

I'm not always multi orgasmic, but that night I was and as I lay there on the table, outside where anyone could have seen me from their windows I was totally helpless to attempt to stop him as the pleasure was amazing and I told him so. I begged him to fuck me like a whore, and that I wanted to feel his cum in me, and as he pumped away he gently probed my ass with his thumb. It was sheer bliss!

Craig fucked me for a good fifteen minutes like this and I really don't remember how many times I came, I just knew that I needed him to cum inside me for the perfect ending to an awesome sex session. He rolled me over and laid me on my back on the table, there I was, spread eagle in front of him and his impressive cock, on my back and my pussy gapping from the fucking I had just received.

Craig grabbed my hips and entered my body once more, right up to his balls again and I could feel them slap on my ass hole with every deep thrust that stretched my cunt every time. I stared up at him marvelling at the sight through my drunken and lust filled eyes, enjoying the amazing feeling of having a hard thick cock inside me. I grabbed his hips and held them tightly as he pumped away on me, caught up in his own pleasure.

He fucked me this way for a few minutes, getting harder with each thrust and speeding up, so I knew his orgasm was close and I urged him on talking dirty the whole time telling him I needed his cum, what a slut I was, how big his cock was and how good it felt in my pussy. It all got to him and he sped up his thrusting and became more intense and as he groaned he was about to cum he asked could he cum in me and I almost screamed out 'YES YES cum in me I want to feel it give it to meeee!'.

I felt him straining and with one last deep thrust I felt his cock swell inside me and then he came. I got to enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of that beautiful feeling of a man's cock rhythmically pulsing and spurting inside of my sex, filling my aching cunt, deep inside my body as he unleashed his load of cum even deeper in my pussy than I thought possible.

I could feel his cum coating the walls of my pussy, filling me up and then with his seed finally inside me he collapsed on my tits and chest kissing me tenderly as his orgasm subsided.

We lay there for a little while, and as he got up he withdrew from me and his cock left my cunt with a loud 'pop' and I sat up on the table and a river of his cum ran out of my pussy. He looked at my cunt for a long time and gently stroked my lips, rubbing his cum into them and asked me if I enjoyed it ...and all I could do was moan yes.

We went inside and I gathered up my clothes, grabbed a bath robe and went to the door. We kissed goodnight and I left his room, leaking cum down my leg and on to the carpet all the way to the lifts. I tried to hold my pussy lips together with one hand and carry my clothes and key as best I could.

Once I reached my floor, and got inside my room I went to the bathroom and looked at my pussy in the mirror, it was swollen and puffy and still open with cum running out of me and gapping from that amazing fuck session. Just then the phone in the room rang and it was Craig, checking I got in ok and asking if I enjoyed myself and could we do it again tomorrow night.

I said yes, of course and then hung up and wrote a txt to my hubby telling what happened and I would call him and tell him more in the morning.... and that was only day 1!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay's Work Trip (Day 01)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds