• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Wants To Give Me A Show

Wife Wants To Give Me A Show

You're headed out on a night out with the girls and your sipping some prosecco before you go out. You stood in front of the mirror putting your hair extensions in and I peer in to see if I can get you anything. You're stood with your black bra, black see-through boy shorts and your black hold-ups on. You've got you red heels on and some black beads round you neck. You wink at me and say that you'd let me have a glimpse before you put your dress on. You put your polka dot black dress on and tie a red belt around your middle. You look gorgeous. I lean in to give you a kiss and you give me a little peck telling me not to spoil your make-up. I've got some work on and I've got the lap-top on the table. You come down a kiss me on the cheek telling me you'll need some attention when you get in. I pat you gently on your bottom and tell you to have a good night.

Work keeps me occupied but as I stop and make myself a cup of tea my mind wanders to the conversations of previous nights; talking about my fantasies of watching you with another man. I wonder what you're up to and think about you meeting someone tonight. I pull myself together and get back down to work. The hours pass in a blur of work until text arrives on my phone that takes me back a bit. You've told me to get in the cupboard in our room; you're bringing someone home with you. A smile reaches my face and I pack up quickly and make my way upstairs.

I don't have to wait long before I hear the key in the door and you make your way in. I can hear you talking to someone but can't make out what you're saying. I hear the fridge open and a clink of glasses which tells me you're having another drink. Within 20 minutes you've made your way upstairs and you light the candles next to the bed. The man you've brought with you has gone to the bathroom and you take the opportunity to find me. You give me a kiss before telling me to enjoy the show.

He comes into the room. He's dressed smartly with suit trousers and a shirt. You're still fully clothed for the time being and as you sit on the side of the bed he walks toward you and you unbutton his shirt and let it drop to the floor. He's toned and obviously takes care of himself. You kiss his taut stomach before beginning to undo his belt. You undo his fly and he steps out of his trousers. Through his underwear there is a hardening bulge. You rub it through the material and it twitches and hardens beneath your touch. You're pleased with what you find. It must be 9 inches long and quite thick. You begin to remove his underwear but he stops you saying that he feels a little under-dressed. He takes your hands and encourages you back to your feet. You've still got your heels on, dress, hold-ups and underwear. He removes your belt dropping in on the floor and holds on the bottom of your dress before raising it upwards to remove it. He stops, briefly, when he gets to the top of your hold-ups and sees you sheer knickers. He marvels at the sight and notices that you're neatly trimmed. He takes the dress over your head and throws it to one side. He sweeps your hair over one shoulder and places little kisses up the side of your neck, working towards the back of your ear. Once he's finished one side he moves to the other. You moan with approval. He takes your head in his hands and kisses you deeply, a long lingering kiss. He turns you away from him and sides his hands up your thighs to your bottom. He kisses the nape of your neck and works towards your bottom down the length of your spine. As he gets to the base you have butterflies in your stomach and you let out an involuntary spasm of anticipation. He kisses your bottom before turning you around.

He removes your bra and takes in the sight of you wonderful breasts. He kisses you again and moves to your chin and down your neck planting little kisses along the way. He cups your breasts and kisses the underside of them. You run your fingers through his hair and squeal with pleasure as he lowers his head; nuzzling your pussy through the material. He gently tugs the material of you knickers and you step out of them. He runs his hands up the length of both legs appreciating the sensation of your hold-ups. He gently kisses your thighs from where the band of your hold-ups finishes working your way towards your inner thigh. You tingle with anticipation and there is an incessant throb.

He lays you back onto the bed and kneels in front of you. He sucks and licks gently at first before becoming more precise, reading your responses to his touch. He's an expert and teases you closer to orgasm. You gather yourself and sit up. He climbs onto the bed beside you and you can't wait to see his cock in the flesh. You tug down his underwear revealing a magnificent 9 inch circumcised cock. It looks rigid. You lower your head kissing the tip and licking the length before opening your mouth and taking as much of it as you can. His head arches back into the bed in pleasure as he appreciates how good you are. You can feel him hardening but you want to make sure you make the most of the occasion and you draw your head away. You straddle him in hold-ups and heels and sink onto his hard cock. It takes a couple of attempts to accommodate him. You gasp as you take all of him. You start riding him slowly circling your hips almost lazily, before grinding down onto him. Both of you feel so in tune with each other, your panting becomes rhythmical and your body feels as though every nerve ending is on edge. He reaches up to you and draws your face toward him and you kiss passionately. You sit back up and he reaches for your breasts holding them as you rise and fall on his cock.

You want him to use you now and you roll off him and get on all fours. He kneels behind you and as he grips your sides you guide him back into you. He starts gently at first and you tell him to fuck you harder. He grips your hips tightly and you bury your head into the pillow as he fucks you forcefully. You tell him he's amazing and that you're going to come. As your orgasm hits you scream into the pillow reaching round with one hand to his bottom to hold him deep inside. The ripples of your orgasm push him over the edge and he comes inside you. You collapse onto the bed resting your head on his chest, both getting your breath back. He kisses your head and thanks you for an unforgettable time.

He dresses and you see him out of the door. You come back upstairs and tell me I can do what I like. I come out of the cupboard cock in hand standing over my beautiful wife as she lies back on the bed. You can clearly see that I enjoyed the show and it takes seconds before I come hard all over your stomach. You laugh and ask me if I enjoyed myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Wants To Give Me A Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds