• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kim in the Kitchen

Kim in the Kitchen

Kim Shelley holds the hem of her spaghetti strap pink satin nightgown as she silently, descends barefooted, the foyer's carpeted staircase. She pads down the stairs and toward the kitchen for a glass of water, driven out of her bed by her sick husband's wheezing snores.

At the base of the stairs she is nettled to find a kitchen light was not turned off. The glow contrasting with the night's light leaking through windows of the sleeping house. It is shortly after 1 A.M. And she hurries her steps at the sound of clatter coming from the kitchen, assuming it must be her son, Dominik. She tugs back her above-the-shoulder length golden brown-rooted hair in the way that seems to expand her big greenish blue eyes as she exits the hall and turns to enter the kitchen.

"Dominik what are you doing..." she begins but falls short when she sees, at the sink, her son's friend Austin.

A little taken back she pauses there beneath the arched doorway. Her eyes take over the young man who has turned, startled.

Kim, thinking she was without guests by this time of the night smoothly runs a hand over her upper arm and down in an instinctual reaction to her discomfiture. She approaches and picks up her voice again in a tone more subdued than that she began in, when initially she thought she'd to chastise her son.

"Austin. What are you still doing here?" She practically pouts, stopping at the end of the counter island. Placing her hand on it, Austin watches her painted nails fluid wrap firmly grip its edge.

"I ummm...well" Lost in her steady gaze, "..was watching a movie w/ Dom and we must've both nodded off." he begins, shuffling his weight from foot to foot. "Was just heading out. Honest."

There it was. He couldn't help it. She saw his eyes drop and drift and noticed his slow awkward swaying. It made little impression as she was readily used to it. But different ideas flooded the synapses of Austin's head and he bit a nervous lower inner lip and felt the familiar kick of his cock's first twitches and throbs.

"Well that's fine," Kim states, stepping forward "but please go soon so that I may lock up. We might wake someone if you have to go through the garage."

She goes past him to the sink and fills a glass. Austin watches her thick, crabbed lips wetly engulf the glass rim and feels his fattening cock begin to hang, shifting to his pant leg beginning to slowly lengthen along his thigh. He feels his surging blood in an abrupt violent spasm recalling watching Mr. Shelley help himself to a more than adequate amount of generic nighttime cough syrup.

Kim blushes, feeling her chest and face suddenly flush hot, catching his eyes avert from her smallish, pert tits. Unwilled her nipples standout against the soft satin. In a rapid rush she feels suddenly engulfed by the ominous silence of the house. Her every sense peaked, she feels her breath and movements slide the gown across her tautening nips and she wonders, in the way we in flashes examine a thought, at her own whispering.

Austin returns his glass, in an attempt to distract himself, to the dishwasher, having to bend momentarily. As he rises, straightening himself Kim feels suddenly dwarfed by this young man's just under six-foot frame. She despises him and his leering glance quickly recalling all that she opposes in the nature of her son's best friend. Her brow furrowing full of spite detecting a calm smirk on his lip.

"What are you still doing up Kim?" Austin asks, voice soft and low, disrupting the pervading hushed air.

"I um...couldn't sleep." She returns, turning to refill her glass.

The emotions she had just felt evaporating, shook off by her return to time. She shifts to her left, thinking that the young man is within an unnerving proximity, nervous that he might have noticed her blushing.

Which he did. She looks up and see's his broadening smirk. Austin cooly leans on the counter.

"You could pull that little thing off as an evening gown, ya know Mrs. Shelley." he boldly gloats in that way that has so often perturbed her.

Revolted she says loudly, "AUSTIN GO NOW." through clenched teeth.

She just sees him light up in a smile. As if he was greatly enjoying her annoyance.

"No I mean it." he quips reaching out he slowly strokes his fingers across her cheek.

Kim swats away his hand and whispers, "Austin I mean it. I will wake up Jim."

Turning again to the sink and hearing him begin to walk away Kim lets out a distressed long exhale.

She tries to gasp but the air flow is stopped by a hand completely covering her mouth. Kim feels her clenched jaw muscles flinch and the pinching grip of Austin's strong thumb fingers.

She tried to scream.

"Shhh Shhh Shhh," He coos, his hot breath spilling into her ear, "Don't you dare fucking move."

Kim tries to break away as he tauntingly pets her cheek but he's pinned her hard to the sink's counter with a quick thudding shove, entrapping her with the weight of his body. Kim grunts.

"Shhh baby. You don't want to wake up the guys. They'd hate to see what a naughty little slut you are."

His free hand caressing over her stomach moving to each breast, caressing softly at the base of each mound. He sucks and licks her neck with loud smacks, filling her ears but not drowning out the quickening pulse of her flying heart's frightened palpitations. His hands seem to be everywhere, groping now over her panty-clad ass roughly as he easily contain her wiggles and thrashes.

He whispers harshly into her ear "Now you wouldn't want to wake up your husband if that pussy was alllll wet would you kim, pet? Am I gonna find a needy little twat down there my slut? Hmmm Hmmm?" hands moving incessantly over her inner thighs, or tugging at her panty's hems.

"Come on slut....ya wanna nod for me?"

Kim shakes her head from side to side desperately. Feeling his hands again on her breasts, circling but avoiding the nipples. She shakes her head harder aghast and feeling her nipples hardening.

She heaves through her nose. Face-and-chest-still-flushed-red feeling a chill run down her spine as she's ground into the counter, ass helpless against her son's friend's hardened cock.

He rubs over her ass and lower back, reaching around her waist he grabs the top of her panty and curtly pulls slowly upward, causing Kim to pleadingly moan kicking legs as the fabric strains against her pussy lips and clit. He lifts and lifts until finally the soft cotton gives and tears.

Relieved Kim settles back onto her heels, her clit suddenly on fire she strains her head and eyes to the side and finds his rude grin.

"I'm going to find that pussy just fucking soaked aren't I baby bitch?" he adds pinching her ass painfully and then reaching around over her stomach he gropes teasingly up her clenched legs, roughly finding ways to nestle fingers between.

"Hmmmmmmm Kim?" His fingers now rub the outer lips in tiny circles, pulling them apart, he quickly finds them spreading her juices, coating his fingers with each passing dip.

"That's a good slut. Easy girl. I bet I know how you like it cunt." He whispers harshly hooking two fingers inside and putting pressure on her G-Spot he rapidly pumps his wrist, lifting upward, J-Hooking the flats of his two fingers to keep pressure as he frigs her juicing pussy.

"Can you cum for me too little slut? Right here in your kitchen. God that slit is just soaked. Isn't it. What if your husband came out? Hmmm bitch?" with that he released his hand, and she stifled her own moanings. Until he was thrashing the free hand against her clit. She began to cum.

With a hand he steadied and muted her, the other still pumping his fingers successively against her G-Spot. Kim shook spastically and let out guttural moans, arching her back, straining to push out her chest, lifting her ass against him. She felt so conflicted hearing his talk, and the potentiality of being caught and sent her quickly over the edge. Her own cum cooling in the air, trickling wet over her thighs.

Hand still enclasped over her mouth he suddenly pulls her from the counter with a tight fist-full of her blonde hair. He pushes her, though she tries to run (kicked feet pounding on the kitchen floor), to the basement door. Austin lets go of her hair and pulling the door open scoots her to the top step. Kicking her leg hard she reluctantly inches her toe to the first step. He follows close behind her, bodies tight, she breathes hard as she hears him carefully shut and lock the door behind him.

Door now locked he reaches around her below her armpits, fingers locking a piercing pinch on each nipple bud.

Kick after kick to the back of her heels she is inched down the steps.

At its base he releases her tits and again guides her by the hair, past the sofas and adjacent game room to a corner by the half-bar.

"Get down on your knees you easy little cunt." Austin sneers, undoing his belt.

Baffled at herself, Kim obeys and turning to face him, lowers herself. Looking down between the hands sat on top of her knees she hears the sicken sound of lowered pants, the soft thud of a tossed shirt, the kicking off the ankles. Pussy drool cascading down her thighs her gaze is forced upward into his eyes, but quickly they close as her mouth is intruded by his hand held cock. The hand tautly holding her hair is soon fortified by the other's grip on her cheek and chin.

Lewdly he pumps his cock. She sucks obliging him. Minutes pass and in her gagging compliance seem an eternity.

"That's it you fucking slut. Make it feel like you want to taste that cum, what a good bitch you can be." She hears his hot hissed insults.

And suddenly she is freed. Pushed face forwards onto the carpeted concrete. Hands spank echoing on the pine paneling and a hot flooding where hands have made her raw. They enclasp her waist.

The scream let out is muffled by both of his hands and he is pounding and pumping in deep long and buried quick thrusts which alternate and random.

She cums.... twice, maybe three times... screaming into his fingers.

"Ohhhh god are you nasty little twat. You're going to be my little twat, aren't you?" She hears him hiss and it seems almost a pleading.

"Ohhhh fucking christ am I going to give you a creamy one, you sound like you want it don't you pet? Ohhh fuck I bet you doooooooo." He sneers, lips grazing her ears and his cock starts to spit and spew.

Heavily she breathes into the foreign flooding, finding some strange relief in it. And lies, collapsed, face rug burnt from his having.

Kim lays there as she tries to make sense of the surreal sounds of Austin's redressing and wordless departure, even after he'd been long gone. The jizz seeps out slowly, droplets into the carpet and the trickle down her thighs.

"My legs are still shaking." She thinks to herself, a last thought before engulfed by sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kim in the Kitchen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds