• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

123456...10

Author's note:

This story is co-written with another author called LL. It's based on Gilmore girls and is a sequel to Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes. All characters are over 18 and it's a Rory/Lorelai pairing so if you don't like mother/daughter stories you should read no further.

*

The electronic display of the alarm flashed six; it remained silent - surprising Rory for a second before she remembered it was a Saturday and there was no need to get up. Normally Rory would have immediately closed her eyes and returned to sleep, perhaps inwardly cursing her faulty internal clock. Indeed she almost did return to her slumbers before she remembered it wasn't a normal Saturday, but her Mom's thirty-fifth birthday.

All birthday's were special of course, but this one was more special than most. It marked half-way through Lorelai's thirties and the slow count-down to forty. But more importantly it was the Milf's first birthday since she and Rory had become lovers on the teen's eighteenth birthday a few months before. Smiling Rory looked down at her love. Snuggled under the covers with her hair splayed out like a firestorm she looked so beautiful and for about the thousandth time since they had got together Rory thought about how lucky she was to have her.

As if she realised she was being ogled at by her daughter Lorelai turned onto her back. It had been a warm night and the quilt was only up to just above the Milf's belly-button giving Rory an unimpeded view of her Mom's lovely round titties. She licked her lips as Lorelai opened her eyes. The Milf smiled, "Morning Rory. Still here?"

"I thought I might stay the night and make sure you didn't get up to any naughtiness when I was gone," grinned Rory back. More and more she had found that she was spending the night in her Mom's room - in theory they still had separate bedrooms, in reality Rory was only in hers to pick up clean clothes.

"Naughtiness? I can't think of anything naughty I would do?" Lorelai looked as innocent as Guy Fawkes with a lit match.

"Really?" laughed Rory, "It must have been a different Lorelai Gilmore bouncing around in here last night."

"It may have been," Lorelai wasn't admitting to anything.

"Happy Birthday," Rory leant down and tenderly kissed her Mom's lips. She was up again before her Mom had a chance to respond. Not because Rory didn't enjoy early morning heavy make out sessions, but because today was likely to be exhausting and Rory knew she had to keep her energy, "Now for your presents...."

"Oh, you've bought me a puppy," squeaked Lorelai in fake excitement.

Ignoring the interruption, Rory continued, "Thirty-five years means thirty-five wishes. Same rules as my birthday, except there's more of them. If it's in my power I've got to grant them and before you ask, no I don't have the power to make Motley Crue play a personal gig in Stars Hollow... So any questions?"

As she was expecting Lorelai stuck up her hand in the manner of a studious schoolgirl. Rory gave an exaggerated sigh, "Yes, Ms Gilmore."

"So if I wish for you to read the complete works of L Ron Hubbard speaking like Donald Duck you'd do it?"

"Yes. Or Mickey Mouse or Minnie. Is that wish one?" Rory added mischievously.

There was a sound mid-way between a tut of disapproval and a snort of derision, "Don't be silly Rory, I only watched Battlefield Earth because it had John Travolta in it. I certainly wouldn't want to have to listen to Donald reading it."

"Good, now we've got that sorted do you have any wishes or shall I just start making quacking noises whilst reading pulp science fiction."

Lorelai grinned, "Wish one..."

Wish 1

"I wish to be spoilt," said the Milf. She grinned and placed her hands behind her head lying back on the bed.

"That's the point of today," Rory grinned back, "Now do you have any ways you want to be spoilt?"

"Let me think..." Lorelai said, pretending to think deeply for a few moments before grinning.

Wish 2

"I wish for breakfast in bed, with lots of coffee." Lorelai said.

Rory frowned, "That's it?"

"Well... yeah." Lorelai confirmed, a smile crossing her face, "You're expecting something a little more kinky? Because you used like half your wishes to ask me questions about my sex life. Questions I would have probably told you anyway, especially after a couple of glasses of wine."

"Hey, that was all part of a sneaky seduction plan. A pretty successful sneaky seduction plan." Rory pointed out.

"It was pretty sneaky, I'll give you that." Lorelai grinned, "And pretty successful."

"My point is, if you want to waste your wishes..." Rory began before she was interrupted.

"Hey, I'm not wasting my wishes." Lorelai protested.

"You asked to be spoilt. Breakfast in bed is spoiling, so you don't need to waste a wish on it." Rory pointed out.

"Erm, excuse me, but by that logic I'd only need one wish the entire day because just about anything from you singing Sinatra to fucking me in every room in the house could be considered spoiling." Lorelai argued.

"So. Let it." Rory said, almost getting within kissing distance, "I wanna spoil you. I wanna spoil your ass off. So why don't you just have as many wishes as you want. No limits."

Lorelai smiled softly, "That's sweet. And believe me, very tempting. But we already discussed this, I like having a set amount of wishes. It's like a game. And it reminds me of how we got together."

Rory smiled back equally as softly and then after a pause said, "You could at least change your first wish."

"Why?" Lorelai frowned.

"Because it's stupid." Rory said, quickly clarifying, "I'd do anything to spoil you. You don't need to wish for it."

"Yeah well, I figured I should start off with a wish as stupid as your first one." Lorelai said, also quickly clarifying, "Because I'm always going to love you Rory, no matter what, and you really shouldn't ever think I won't, because I will. I'll always love you."

The Gilmore girls smiled gently at each other, softly kissed and then Rory got out of the bed.

"Erm, where do you think you're going?" Lorelai asked with a frown.

"To grant your second wish." Rory said simply.

"Ah yes, but you haven't heard my third wish yet..." Lorelai grinned.

Wish 3

"Before you go downstairs and make my breakfast I wish to be woken properly with a nice long pussy licking."

As she spoke Lorelai tossed the big covers to one side to reveal her naked body, making it something of a toss up whether the happy look on her daughter's face was because of her nudity or her latest wish.

In reality it was a mixture of both, Rory wasting little time before getting back into bed and eagerly kissing her Mom, Lorelai returning the affection with an equal amount of eagerness. However despite the eagerness the kiss was pretty short, at least by their standards. Lorelai barely had any time to shove her tongue down her daughter's throat before Rory was kissing her way down her neck, then her chest and then up the soft slope of her right breast to take her nipple into her mouth.

Lorelai moaned softly as Rory gently sucked on her right nipple before moving to her left, spreading kisses all over the soft flesh of her well rounded tits as she gently suckled at the same teats which had given her nourishment as a child.

That thought never ceased to cause a shiver of perverted lust to slide through the Gilmore girls' spines, both of them remembering recent evenings in which Mommy Lorelai would feed her baby girl Rory all the nourishment she needed, their dirty talk even more perverted the usual, however as enjoyable as the memory was Lorelai just couldn't be that patient right now. She needed to feel her daughter's soft little tongue inside her, and she needed it now.

"I don't remember wishing for foreplay..." Lorelai sighed softly, hoping Rory would get the hint.

The little grin that crossed Rory's face told Lorelai had indeed got the hint, the fact Rory immediately diving down between her legs making Lorelai very grateful that she was blessed with giving birth to such a smart little girl.

A long drawnout moan of joy and frustration fell from Lorelai's lips as her other pair of lips were lightly caressed with a gentle lick, quickly to be followed by another, and then another, and then another, and so on, the soft pussy licking that Rory began to give her Mom both wonderful and torturous to both of the brunettes.

It was wonderful because they both loved the soft teasing as while it was pleasurable in itself it also built the anticipation for what was to come, however at the same time Rory already wanted to tongue fuck her Mom hard, and Lorelai already wanted to be tongue fucked hard by her daughter.

Lorelai held off for as long as she could, which was only about a couple of minutes, but by her standards that was incredible restraint, before she softly cried out, "Please Rory, give me more. Tongue fuck me. Tongue fuck Mommy."

Rory hesitated. She could rarely refrain from granting any request made by her mother, especially when she referred to herself as 'Mommy', but her Mom always came extra hard when she teased her first, and Rory wanted to make sure her Mommy came as hard as possible on her special day.

Then Lorelai presented an argument which Rory really couldn't argue with, "Please Rory. It's my birthday."

Lorelai was about to use one of her wishes to get what she wanted but as she opened her mouth to do so that wish just became a loud cry of pleasure as her daughter's tongue roughly entered her welcoming cunt, her inner walls eagerly clamping down on the soft intruder and trying to pull it deeper into her hole.

Rory responded by beginning to thrust her tongue in and out of her Mom at a pace which quickly increase the speed while not forgetting to move in certain angles on the in and out thrusts that ensured her tongue would hit all of her mother's most sensitive of spots.

It wasn't long before Rory was pounding her Mom's pussy with her tongue, only stopping to wrap her lips around the hole tightly and greedily suck as many of her mother's juices into her mouth as possible before swallowing them and beginning the tongue fucking all over again. Rory would always restart the tongue fucking off softly but each time she stopped to suck her mother's pussy she would quicken the pace sooner than the last time until she was slamming her tongue in and out of her Mom's cunt as hard as she could milliseconds after re-entering it.

If Rory had been deaf she would have been able to tell her Mom was about to cum from the way her body was gently shaking and her pussy was running like a river. Of course she wasn't deaf so Lorelai's words were kind of a dead giveaway of what was about to happen, "Oh Rory, oh yeeeesssss, oooohhhhhh, I'm, I'm going to cum. Please, mmmmmmm, please make me cum. Be a good little girl and make Mommy cum. Oooooo, please Rory, it's Mommy's birthday. Give Mommy a treat on her special day. Mmmmmm, spoil her like you promised you would."

As Rory's favourite thing to do in the world was to make love to her mother, and going down on her was one of her favourite acts of her most favourite thing, actually ending things so quickly was a little difficult for Rory to do. Of course, she knew she would. After all, she could never deny her Mom/lover anything even on days that weren't her birthday... and she knew how much her mother hated having to wait to cum first thing in the morning.

Lorelai felt her eyes roll in the back of her head as that soft little tongue somehow began to fuck her harder, Lorelai once again marvelling at just how good her daughter/lover was at eating pussy. She had been incredibly good for a beginner on their first night, now she was just flat out incredible. Lorelai constantly teased her about either having other female lovers before or after they had gotten together, or even both, and while the idea made Lorelai feel jealous it had also made her feel hot, and had opened up a series of thought in her mind which she didn't want to dwell on now.

Instead Lorelai concentrated on the little brunette head between her thighs, the fact that her own daughter was the one giving her such tremendous sexual pleasure still amazing her even after months of having Rory in between her thighs, along with other places.

Reaching down Lorelai stroked her daughter's hair lovingly, Rory looking up at her with those big blue eyes and clearly grinning into her pussy as she continued fucking her to climax.

Turned on even more by the sight Lorelai cooed, "That's it Rory, mmmmmmm, just like that. Fuck Mommy just like that. Fuck me with your tongue. Oooooooohhhhhhh Rory, look at me. Look up at me with those big baby blues while you're fucking me. Look at your Mommy while you're fucking her. MMMMMMmmmmmm, you always seemed like such a sweet girl, now you're fucking me, your own mother, with your tongue you naughty little girl. Ooooooooh myyyyyyy Gooooodddddd, I have no idea that I raised such a eager little rug muncher, but I'm glad you showed me. I'm glad you showed me what kind of girl you really are. I'm glad, ohhhhhh, I'm glad that you're going to make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in my daughter's naughty little mouth. My daughter is going to suck the cum out of my pussy like the good little Mommy's girl she is. Oh, she's, oooooohhhhh, oooooooohhhhhh, ooooohhhhhh, yeeeeeeesssss!"

Lorelai's dirty talk gave way to mindless, perhaps even hysterical murmurings, mutterings and screams as her brain was fried with pleasure and her cum poured into her daughter's mouth, Rory eagerly swallowing as much as she could while allowing plenty of it to joined the pussy juice soaking her face.

For a few moments the two women lay there sated, before Lorelai nudged Rory, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"I am?" Rory looked quizzically at her Mom.

"Breakfast in bed," Lorelai leant over and nuzzled at Rory's cheek, sticking out her tongue to lick away some of the girl cum covering her daughter's beautiful features.

"Mmmnnn, yes," replied Rory. Her Mom squashed into her, lapping away at the juice. Rory let her finish, her Mom might have made a wish, but as she'd already interrupted it she obviously wasn't too hungry - for food at least. Lorelai's tongue continued to roll over Rory, like Cat preening it's kitten, or perhaps a cougar would be a better metaphor, Rory decided. Eventually the only liquid on Rory's face was her Mom's saliva.

"Breakfast now. Me hungry," Lorelai grinned and rubbed her stomach in an over-exaggerated gesture in her best Captain Caveman impression.

"Okay, okay," laughed Rory as she swung her legs out of bed, "I'm going."

She got as far as the door and putting on her robe before Lorelai interrupted her, "Rory... Rory... Rory," she called looking plaintive and lost.

"What?" giggled Rory. She pulled the robe tight and tied the belt, though from the looks of it she might have to pull it open again for the next wish.

Wish 4

"I wish that you don't give me anything, which is remotely healthy," grinned Lorelai, sitting up and bouncing her tits.

"So no bran flakes," Rory said, smiling.

"Bleuch."

"Orange juice?"

"Bleuch, double bleuch."

"Lettuce and tomato?"

"For breakfast?" Lorelai looked at her daughter as if she had grown a second head, but then just to make sure she had got the point she added, "Bluech and bleuch again."

"Okay, a greasy fry-up it is," laughed Rory. She knelt on the bed and tenderly kissed her Mom's lips, "With coffee."

She got up and headed downstairs

"Make sure it's not decaffeinated," called Lorelai behind her.

*

A short while later Rory returned carrying a breakfast tray, two steaming and large mugs of coffee as well as lashings of beans, sausage and egg (fried and scrambled). There was a tomato as well, but it had been soaked so thoroughly in oil and then friend until it was almost black so that any nutritional value had been well diluted. However, that wasn't what took Lorelai's interest - Rory was still wearing the dressing gown, but she hadn't tied it well. It was semi-open, half-revealing her daughter's shapely body as the young teen walked towards the bed. Rory naked wasn't a mystery to Lorelai, it hadn't been a mystery to Lorelai even before they were banging, but there was something alluring about the way the gown hid flesh, before showing small snatches of it and covering it again as the gown slammed shut. It made the Milf's libido, never quiet for long, shoot up. She licked her lips, and it wasn't the smell of bacon that was making her salivate.

Though Lorelai had planned what she was going to ask with some of her wishes, she had also kept a number free to use as and when. Looking at Rory with the breakfast had given Lorelai an idea for one of those wishes. Rory had put the tray down and was sliding out of the dressing gown prior to hopping back into bed. Lorelai held up her hand to stop Rory as her daughter approached, "Not so fast. Now for my next wish..."

Wish 5

"I wish to eat my breakfast off your naked body," grinned the Milf.

For a moment Rory stood still, before her lips rose to match her Mom's smile; "Now that's a wish I wasn't expecting."

"Life is full of surprises," said Lorelai gravely, before smiling again, "Lie on the bed and I'll serve."

Rory did as she was told, lying down as her Mom drank at her coffee. Lorelai wasn't in a hurry. She was starting to feel caffeine deprived so she took the chance to drain the mug and also to let the food cool enough that it wouldn't scald - eating off her daughter's naked body would be kinky enough without giving her first-degree burns. It also gave her a chance to take a good look at Rory's slender teen frame, the flawless skin, the flesh untouched by excess fat, the smooth slit, with its touch of pink and the firm, but malleable titties. The sight made her hungry, inside her stomach it seemed gremlins growled lustfully - thumping against the wall and demanding their fill of teen pussy.

"Okay," Lorelai smiled, "Let's see what shall I have for breakfast?"

The fried egg split as Lorelai deposited it just above Rory's belly button, the yoke running down her tummy to slide over the cunt. Rory started to reached for a tissue, but Lorelai stopped her, "Hey, I think my wish was to eat breakfast off you, not eat breakfast apart from my egg."

"Sure, Mom," Rory nodded dutifully, "It's just a bit sticky down there."

"Really?" asked Lorelai, smiling. She picked up the sausage and bit lightly into it, so that it was held between her teeth, but not enough that it was split in half. She lowered her head and rubbed it through the yoke, covering the meat in the yellow liquid. Once it was well coated she lifted her head and reversed the sausage so that the yokey side was in her mouth. She bit down, sharp enough to break the sausage in half. She quickly chewed and swallowed. She took the remaining half of the sausage between her fingers and ran it through the yoke. Rory giggled as the warm sausage was dipped down into her pussy to pick up some of the yoke there. Lorelai brought it up to her mouth and sensually ate it, egg, sausage with just a touch of girl cum.

"Yummy," the Milf licked her lips and looked down at Rory, "You've still got some yoke on you," she said smiling.

Before Rory had worked out what to say in reply Lorelai had bent over her again and was licking away the yoke. The Milf's tongue slowly, lovingly, teasingly ran over Rory's flesh cleaning away the egg. When it got to the pussy Lorelai pushed her tongue in. Rory gasped and straightened up as Lorelai's tongue swished round and round her hole, lapping up not just egg yoke, but pussy juice as well. As she was licking Lorelai looked up at her daughter, it was obvious that she knew full well that washing yoke from Rory's clit was doing other things to the teen as well. But Lorelai had other plans for her daughter, so a tease was enough. She withdrew her head and smiled, "Tasty..."

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds