• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Transformation of a Husband Ch. 02

Transformation of a Husband Ch. 02

"Damn it Terry. How could you do this to me? I'm your wife Damn It! How dare you bring that little slut into our house. What were you thinking mister?"

"Momma. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I promise it will never happen again."

"I'm going to call a good divorce lawyer in the morning. Do you think I'm going to stay around here and work my ass off and come home to find you naked with another woman. In our home too!"

Terry got down on his knees. "Please....Momma. I'm so sorry. We didn't do anything. Carla suggested we go skinny dipping in the pool since it was so hot. I promise you with all my heart that nothing else happened."

Linda was furious. She could barely look at her husband of fifteen years let along stand his lying. "You want me to believe you two were only skinny dipping? Terry? Do I look like some sort of fool? You should be ashamed of yourself."

Terry pleaded. "Please....Momma...Don't call a divorce lawyer.....Please don't divorce me. I love you so much......Please......"

"That fucking little slut. I better not ever catch her in this house again. Do you hear me mister?"

Terry was almost shaking as Linda starred him down. "Yes Momma. I promise I won't have anything to do with her again."

Linda was indeed furious but she also knew that Terry was telling her the truth. That slut Carla was just trying to make trouble. Ever since she moved in down the street she has been making trouble with every couple on the block. She wanted more than anything to just teach Terry a lesson. She'd never divorce him for real. She loved him to death.

She took another look out of the corner of her eye and saw that Terry was shaking and had tears in his eyes. He looked so pitiful kneeling down on the floor begging for her forgiveness. She crossed her arms and looked down at his trembling body. Terry was a Momma's boy. He was very close to his mother before she passed away early last year.

Terry wasn't a macho kind of guy. He was very sensitive and even cried a lot especially when they watched a chick flick on television. She always knew she would take care of him like her own boy. She thought it was cute the way he called her Momma. She loved it and liked to pamper him like a child. Linda felt it relieved pressure he had from working as an accountant. Terry was smart when it came to numbers. Just naive about other things in general.

The Momma thing got started about ten years ago when Linda thought she was pregnant. Terry started calling her Momma at that time and it stuck ever since. Turned out the pregnancy was a false alarm. After a few visits to the family doctor, they found out that Terry had a very low sperm count and couldn't possibly father a child.

It was a major disappointment for them since they always wanted children. Linda settled for her little boy as she called him. Terry.

"Momma. I want you to make me your cuckold. I promise I'll behave."

Linda's eyes widened when she heard Terry telling her this. "Please Momma. Make me your cuckold. I don't want you to divorce me. Please make me your cuckold....Please..."

Linda sighed. "Stop being silly young man. I have a lot to think about. Now stop your pleading and get ready for dinner."

Terry sniffled as he got up off his knees. Linda shook her head thinking about what Terry just asked her to do. Cuckold him. How was she going to cuckold him? Deny him of any sex when she wanted? Mm.... Something to think about for sure.

Over the next few months, Linda did play little games with Terry denying him of any pussy for days and even a couple weeks at a time. He seemed to be enjoying it. Linda would really make him beg to have sex with her when she was in the mood. She wouldn't let onto Terry that she was horny. Just make him want her that much more. Terry loved to cuddle with her in bed saying things like. "I love being your little cuckold Momma." It was so cute.

Then. One afternoon Linda was having lunch with one of her close friends. Silvia. They had a few glasses of wine together and Linda started telling her about her relationship with Terry. She told Silvia the whole story. Silvia was in tears from laughing so hard by the time Linda told her the whole story.

"Oh Linda. I feel sorry for your husband. He sounds so pathetic but I know how much you love the man. I think he is so adorable and he is always so sweet to me when I visit you two."

Linda laughed. "Who knew I would be a cuckoldries' when I married Terry." They both laughed.

Silvia cleared her throat. "Uh. Listen Linda. You know the true meaning of cuckoldry is and you really haven't been unfaithful to Terry have you?'

"Of coarse not Silvia. That thought never even crossed my mind. Not even for a second."

"Listen Linda. Maybe it's something you might want to consider."

Linda butted in quickly. "Silvia. I can't believe your telling me this."

"Linda. There is something I think I should share with you. You see. I belong to this club. It's run by a group of men. They call themselves the Stallions. The club is called, "The Stallion Stable."

Linda laughed. You got to be kidding me.....Right?"

"No. It's true. Don and I joined about two years ago and he loves it."

Linda was still laughing. 'So what's Don? One of those Stallions?"

"No Linda. He's my cuckold. I cuckold Don."

Linda was taking another sip of her wine than said. "You mean you screw other men?"

"Exactly."

"Oh my God Silvia. I can't believe your doing this. After all these years we've known each other. Why didn't you tell me any of this before?"

"I wouldn't dare mention any of this to you until you told me your story about Terry. I really think you might enjoy this club. Believe me, if Terry is everything you told me about him then he'll fit in like a glove. Don is in heaven when I'm entertaining."

Linda's eyes widened. "When your entertaining? Men?"

"Linda. It's like being a kid in a candy store. I get to have the best sex ever with all these handsome guys and be married to a wonderful husband too."

"Oh my God Silvia. I need to let this sink in for a moment."

"Linda. I want you to know I really do love Don very much. I was in a similar situation and things led me to this group. I found out myself through a friend where I work. The men at this club are fun and everyone of them could be a model."

Linda got curious. "How many of these men have you gone to bed with?"

"Oh gosh.....Let me think for a minute. I really don't know but I would imagine at least twenty."

Linda laughed. "Your quite a slut aren't you?"

"Linda. It's not about being a slut. I just enjoy having sex with other men and if I'm married to a husband that allows it than why not do it?"

The girls ordered another glass of wine. Linda got more curious and started asking more questions. "So, how often do you have sex with another man?"

"The club meets every Friday night. It's located about ten miles out of town in a secluded area in the country. Your allowed to have sex at the club plus you can make arrangements to date any of the men other nights of the week."

"How does it work? Do you get to choose which man your going to fuck?" They both giggled.

Silva replied. "No. Not exactly. The men get to choose who they are going to screw. When you join they give you a form you have to fill out stating your preferences in men and things you like to do. Much like you would at a dating service except there are questions about sex."

"What if there are more than one man interested in you on a particular night. What happens?"

"The guys seem to have their own system worked out. If I fuck one guy that night. I might pair off with another later on in the evening or I'll fuck him the following week Just depends."

Linda took a deep breath than sighed. "I can't believe we are talking about this."

Silvia just laughed as she replied. "Believe me Linda. Your going to have to join this club with me. We could have so much fun together"

Linda shook her head as she sipped on her wine again. I really have to give this some thought. I just don't know if I could do this to Terry or even if he'd except it."

Silvia replied. "From everything you told me about Terry. He's just waiting for something like this to happen. Trust me on this one. He's not going to come right out and tell you to fuck another man. It's what he's feeling inside. He's in pain right now."

Linda said. "What do you mean in pain?"

"Terry isn't fulfilled as a cuckold. You actually got to make him one."

The conversation took place during the winter. It took Linda a while to decide about joining the club. She finally called Silvia one morning from work and told her she'd give it a try.

"Honey. I'm really glad you decided to join our group. I've told the men all about you and they are looking forward to meeting you. I'll met you at the little café downtown for lunch and we can talk and I'll help you fill out your membership form."

The girls met at the downtown café. Linda was filling in the basics of the form until she got to the first question.

"They want to know if I have a dominant relationship with my husband. What should I say Silvia?"

"Just tell them he's your cuckold but your open to new ideas and suggestions."

Next question. "I'm I taking birth control and please state the method. Silvia. I haven't been taking any precautions since Terry can't father a child. What should I tell them?"

"Linda. We're going to have to get you on the pill as soon as possible. Tell them you just started taking the pill. That will be fine for now."

"Don't these men use condoms?"

Silvia laughed. "Heavens no. It's the golden rule of the club. Bareback only."

"Oh my God. Has any pregnancy's resulted this way?"

Silvia hesitated saying. "Um....Yes. A couple but they were perfectly planned ahead."

Linda was able to fly through most of the questions regarding her sexual preferences. She started reading the fine print on the last page. One of the agreements was that the husband would remain locked in a chastity cage when present at the club.

"Silvia? A chastity cage? How I'm I going to get one of those?"

"That's easy honey. There is a shop in the heart of downtown that caters to the club. I'll give you their phone number and you can arrange to purchase one of those before the first meeting."

"How I'm I going to explain a cock cage to Terry?"

"Simple. You don't tell him anything. Just drive down there with him to pick one out than explain to him that a real cuckold has to wear one."

Linda grinned. "Sounds easier said then done."

Silvia placed her hand on Linda's arm. "I'll help you with everything. Don't worry."

Linda sighed. "Terry's not going to like the idea of us joining this club. I know it will break his heart when he finds out."

"Linda. Break it to him one step at a time. Tell Terry your only going to be checking it out to see how you like it. I'll make sure that Don keeps him occupied the first night. Be discrete about your activity."

Linda laughed. "How do I act discretely if a guy wants to fuck me?"

"That's where Don comes in. He and the other husband's are very good with the new members. They'll make sure Terry is distracted while your entertaining."

"Terry isn't stupid. He's going to know I'm screwing someone when he doesn't see me around. Isn't he?"

"Most likely he'll know when you return by your body language."

Linda sighed again. "That's what I'm worried about. Terry is so sensitive.."

Silvia replied. "I know Terry is sensitive but your going to have to be very blunt with him once you lost your virginity."

Linda laughed. "I'm sorry but I'm not a virgin."

Silva laughed. "That's what they call it when a new member gets fucked for the first time silly."

Linda looked at her watch knowing they had to finish up. She completed the last form and gave them to Silvia.

"OK Linda. I'll fax these over to the club this afternoon. Give that place a call for the cock cage and don't forget to call your doctor and get on the pill!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Transformation of a Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds