• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Short Story: An Old Itch Scratched

Short Story: An Old Itch Scratched

Short story: 4 An old itch Scratched

The Pratt family was vacationing together just as they had for years. Only now it was without their parents. Mom and Pop decided that since they were retired that they would spend their children's inheritance touring the country. They were expected to put in an appearance at the end of the week. Their three children were making the most out of the family cabin and boat.

Lisa was the youngest at twenty three. Her husband Paul and their three year old daughter made up one third of the family. Zac was the middle child and at twenty five he was still unmarried. Gail was twenty six and her husband, Rick, had two children, one boy, Ricky, and a girl Ginger. The Pratt family had always been close and thus the reason to spend a week each summer together.

All three siblings were tall and dark with blue eyes. The girls were really something to see when they got decked out in their bikini's, neither one was particular bashful when it came to showing off their figures before the family. Right now none of the children were old enough to remember their mother in bikinis. All three men certainly did. It was always the high light of the week to see which girl could out do the other. Once even Mom had got in the competition but youth won out; not that Mom didn't give them a run for their money.

Right now the entire group had left to tour the lake except for Zac and Gail. They watched as the boat pulled away from the dock and waved as it went around the corner. Gail looked at her younger brother; "still not married I see. You got one on the line?"

"No, just a bed partner now and then. Haven't found one I like that is available."

"Zac, are you still hung up on that?" Back when he was eighteen and she nineteen they had been really close. A lot closer that a brother and sister should be. Close enough that oral sex between them was fairly often. Gail gave him his first blow job and he was the first to taste her cunt juice. They both liked being naked together when ever they could and touching each others naked bodies. Zac wanted to fuck her but she wouldn't do that. Before he convinced her to go all the way with him she met her future husband and everything stopped.

"I will always want you. Don't you remember how much fun we had back then?"

"Sure I remember, I liked what we did together but you always wanted more. What if we had gotten caught or even worse, I got pregnant?"

"You don't have to worry about that now." He knew that she had her tubes tied when the second child was born. She had trouble delivering and the doctor recommend that she not have another baby.

"Now I am married."

"So? I don't want to take his place; just finish some unfinished business we started years ago."

"That is not going to happen."

He moved over to where she was leaning with her back to the rail. She didn't move as he moved his body up touching hers. She wasn't afraid of him; they had been a lot closer than this many times in the past. His arms went around her and pulled her unresisting body against his. His hands were stroking her bare back under the string that held the bikini top in place. She didn't resist until she felt the string holding her top loosen. "Zac, stop."

"You never made me stop before. I just want to see your breasts since the babies. You must be at least a c now?"

He seeing her naked breasts wasn't nearly as disturbing as to realize that she wanted him too. "From a B to a C, but you never complained before."

"You were beautiful back then an even more so now." His hands were rolling the top from her breasts as he leaned back enough that he could pull it from between their bodies. Once it was gone he pulled her naked breasts back against his bare chest. "You feel even better now."

"You know I always liked to feel my nipples touching your chest."

"Let's get naked now."

"I don't mind getting naked with you if only you would not push me to go farther. Hell, I will even give you another blow job; Rick doesn't like me doing that nearly as much as I like doing it!"

Zac was already pushing her suit bottoms from her hips and down her legs where she stepped out of it. "He must be a fool! I remember how good you were at it." He with her help got him just as naked. She dropped to her knees on the deck and kissed the tip of his hard cock before taking him in her mouth. "Dam but you still know how to do that."

"Yea, but my knees hurt on this hard floor."

"Come on." He stepped back and pulled her to her feet. He led her back to the room he was staying in. He lay back on the bed with his cock sticking straight up. "Now turn around where I can get to you." She crossed her leg over him as her mouth found his cock again. His tongue found her wet pussy at the same time. As each pleased the other it was as if no time had passed at all since they did this regularly.

Gail was the first to go and she stopped sucking long enough to come back down from the climax her brother had just given her with his tongue. "Shit Zac, you still know how to do that! I wish Rick had half your talent with his tongue."

"I can do a lot better with my cock."

"You would have to be pretty good."

"You'll never know unless you let me. You know I would never force you even if I do know that you want me as much as I want you."

He knew that she was weaking in her refusal. He moved her around and on the bed where he was over her. His lips went to her breasts which he knew was one of her favorite things. His body was over her and she had let her legs spread and he was between them. He moved slowly up her body as he sucked on her breasts until his cock was at the opening to her body. He could almost feel the heat from her opening as his cock moved closer. He broke away from her breast to look at her.

She had her eyes shut but he could tell she knew exactly where his cock was and that she wasn't putting up much of a fight. "Put it in Gail!"

"No, I can't!"

"You know you want to as bad as I do."

"It would be cheating on Rick."

"No more than what we have been doing for years." He knew it was a bunch of bull but he also knew that she wanted him in her. She didn't answer and he sucked a hard nipple between his lips again, bringing a groan from her lips. "Do it!" He pushed his hips forward and the head of his cock was pushing against her opening. All he had to do was push and he would be in her but he wanted her to be the one that finally made the final move. He didn't want her mad at him once it was over. If he got in her this time he was sure that he would again in the future. He never intended for this to be a one time thing.

Gail found her hand around his hard cock. She had him in her hand many times growing up and just had him in her mouth a minute ago but now that she was at the edge of going all the way he felt huge. She loved Rick but he was never the lover Zac had been. She knew that he would be just as good with his cock as he was with his mouth and hands. She pulled down and the head rest between her cunt lips. He was hot and hard and she was wetter than she had been in a long time. She slid his cock through her cunt lips a few times as her juice coated him. She worked her hand up and down his cock; spreading her juice until he was slick. It was now or never as she was fast approaching the point of no return.

"Do it Gail, I can feel how hot and wet you are. I want to be in you and have you wrapped your cunt around my cock. I promise to give you the best fucking you have ever had!"

"Oh my god", she screamed as she pulled him in her and he pushed completely on down until his balls were bouncing against her ass. She was stuffed more than she had ever expected! He was big and it hurt but now that he was completely in her he had stopped and it was fast feeling better. "Shit Zac, did you have to do it that quick?"

'Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. I have wanted to do this for years. I can't believe how hot you are." He didn't move until he felt her move her hips around, looking for the best feeling she could have. He knew when she had him where she wanted him by the way her knees spread and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hot pussy was turned up to his full cock; he began to move.

Slowly he made good his promise to fuck her better than she had ever been fucked. He moved around and in and out of her until she was crying out her first climax. He stopped until she was recovering before moving again. "You didn't go?"

"Later, right now this is for you." He was just as good as his word. By the time he finally drove deep in her and unloaded his load of cum deep in her body she had already climaxed twice more. His hands lifted her ass up off the bed and he set back on his heels as he pulled her up in his lap. His cock was now as far in her body as it could go, much deeper than she had ever experienced with Rick. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. His tongue was deep in her mouth when he filled her body with his hot juice. She cried as she climaxed again.

They were lying side by side as his hand stroked across her breasts. "Gail, that was even better than I though it would be."

"I don't know, I always though it would be this good. That is the reason I didn't want to do it with you. I knew that if I ever gave in I wouldn't be able to stop. I will want you again and I can't help it." She was crying and he pulled her to his shoulder.

"Don't cry, I want to be with you anytime we can. I never wanted it to be a one time thing. You have a good marriage to a man that loves you and I don't want to mess it up, but what we have together will never stop."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly three."

She jumped out of bed, naked she started looking for her bikini. "They will be back soon, get up and get dressed!" She remembered her suit and his was still on the deck. She ran to the door and picked them up. The boat was returning as she shut the door behind her. "They are back, quick get dressed."

Both had their suits back on and having a drink at the kitchen table when the others returned. "Mommy, you should have gone with us Uncle Paul took us a long way. He said he will do it again tomorrow." She looked across at Zac and he had a smile on his face. She knew just want he was thinking if only all of them would go again.

It was late and every one was in bed. Gail was back with Rick and Lisa was in bed with Paul. The girls were on pallets in another room. Zac lay on his bed thinking about that afternoon and of the times yet to come. He knew that Gail was gong to want more now that she had a taste. He couldn't sleep and walked out on the deck where it was cooler. He heard the door open behind him and he turned and took her in his arms. He kissed her until she was pushing her cunt against him.

He opened the tie to her robe to find her naked under it. Pulling his cock out of his shorts he lifted her until she spread her legs and settled her cunt down over his hard cock. Moments later she cried out in his mouth, to keep the others from hearing her, as she climaxed on his cock. He held her in place as he empted his balls in her and set her on her feet.

She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Are you going to tell me are not?"

"We did it! Finally I got to fuck Gail."

"I hope this isn't going to interfere with what we have going?"

"Never Lisa, we have been fucking since you turned eighteen It doesn't seem to be hurting your marriage any; it want for Gail either."

Who could believe fucking both sisters could be so good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Short Story: An Old Itch Scratched

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds