• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge Gone Bad

Revenge Gone Bad

123

It started about six months ago when Frank came home from a six day business trip and I found a pair of women's underpants in his dirty clothes. I didn't think anything of it because when he is on his trips it is with a crew of three others and two of them -- Chad and Jerry -- are practical jokers and I figured that they were setting Frank up for a ball busting from me.

Three months ago when he got home from another equipment installation trip I found a brassiere in his dirty clothes. I again just smiled and tossed it in the trash. I hadn't bitten on the panties so Chad or Jerry tried it with a bra. On his next trip I found another pair of panties in his dirty clothes only this time the crotch gusset was still wet. I held it to my nose and took a sniff and it definitely had the smell of sperm.

I stared at the panties and my anger started to build. In ten years of marriage I had never suspected Frank of cheating on me. Hell, in the two years we spent together before getting married I'd never had any cause to doubt that he was true to me, but something was surely starting to look rotten in Denmark.

I thought about it for two days before I finally jumped Frank about it and he denied knowing anything about the panties and he told me that he had never cheated on me or even thought about cheating on me. I thought that the look in his eyes was telling me that he was lying and I decided right then and there that two could play that game. And I didn't expect to have a hard time doing it. I'm not bragging, but I've been told that I'm 'pretty hot' by men and women alike. One hundred and fifteen pounds distributed 36x25x34 on a five foot seven inch frame has caught many an eye when I've been out and about. I keep my figure through regular trips to the gym and a home exercise program so I didn't expect any problems at all in getting even with Frank.

I'd given him a chance to explain and I know we could have worked past it, but he chose to keep lying. Whatever happened from that point on was his own doing.

Of course saying that you are going to get even and actually getting even are two different breed of cat. Even though in my mind I was ready to get back at Frank there was still a nagging doubt in the back of my mind that I could really do it.

That doubt was kicked to the curb during a barbecue at our house on Saturday. And there were a dozen couples there. I was in the kitchen fixing a tossed salad when Frank came up behind me. His hands came around me and cupped my breasts and I giggled and pushed my ass back at him and felt his hard on. I quickly turned and kissed him before I realized that it wasn't Frank. It was Chad Rice. He broke the kiss and said:

"You told me to keep wishing."

He turned and went back outside and as he walked away I felt the heat go through me and I felt moisture on my pussy lips and I remembered that night a year ago when we had been at a party, I'd had a lot to drink and was feeling pretty loose. I had gone to the bathroom and when I came out Chad was waiting to use the facilities. He stepped back and looked at me and said:

"Damn girl. You are one sexy looking lady. When are you going to give me a taste?"

I giggled and then said, "Who knows stud. Just keep wishing and your wish might come true some day."

It was only flirting on my part then, but I knew that if Chad and I had been alone now I would have started my payback on Frank.

I took the salad out into the yard and set it on the picnic table and looked over at Chad who was talking to Frank and a couple of other guys. He was looking at me and he winked. I smiled and blew him a kiss. From that point on every time I saw Chad he was looking at me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Frank, Al, Stan and Sam played golf like they did every Sunday and I was left to clean up the backyard. It was a hot day and all I had on was a skirt, flip flops and a T-shirt. I didn't even have a bra on. I was scrubbing the top of one of the picnic tables when the doorbell rang. When I answered it I found a grinning Chad standing there. I remembered his hands on my breasts from the night before and my nipples got hard and since I was braless and in a T-shirt it was evident when the pushed against the fabric.

"Just stopped by to see Frank" he said.

I knew it was bullshit because he knew that Frank went golfing every Sunday come rain or shine. I was pretty sure I knew what was on his mind and what he was hoping for especially after blowing him that kiss, but I played dumb and invited him in.

"Frank isn't here right now. He is out playing golf, but he should be back shortly."

Chad knew it was my turn to bullshit because he knew that after golf Frank and the rest of the foursome stayed at the club for dinner and drinks. Chad knew damned well that Frank wouldn't be home for at least another four hours and he knew that I knew he knew it. I was sure he was thinking that I invited him in knowing Frank wouldn't be home for hours because I was going to make his wish come true. And I fully intended to, but that wasn't the only reason. Chad was one of the guys who traveled with Frank and I wanted to pump him for information. We went out to the back yard and I got Chad a beer and we sat down at one of the picnic tables. I went right at it.

"How close are you to Frank?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you like best buddies or best friends or anything like that?"

"Not really. We are pretty much just friendly co-workers. Why?"

"So you don't owe him any great amount of loyalty?"

"I guess not. Why are you asking me this?"

"You travel with Frank on most of his trips so I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"I think Frank is cheating on me when he is out of town. What can you tell me about it?"

Chad looked away in a move that told me he knew things, but was going to lie about it. He looked back at me and said:

"I don't know anything about anything like that."

I looked at him for several seconds and then I pulled my T-shirt off over my head and tossed it into the middle of the table between us. I sat there with my twins on display and said:

"Does this help your memory improve any?"

He looked at my breasts and I could read his face. It was saying as clear as day:

"What can I get away with? How much do I really have to tell?"

I scooted back on the bench, reached under my skirt and took off my thong. As I tossed it onto the middle of the table to join the T-shirt I said:

"I want it all Chad. I've seen the evidence so I know he is cheating. What I want are the particulars."

"The particulars?"

"Yes. Is he drunk and acting stupid and not really aware of what he has done until he wakes up the next day?? Do you all go out looking for ladies? Go to places like bars and strip clubs looking for targets? Does he take the easy way and go with hookers or escorts? I want to know Chad."

"You want an awful lot for just a look at your tits."

"You can't be that dumb Chad. You think my thong is in the middle of the table just for show? You once asked me when you could have a taste and I said to keep wishing. Right now you are as close to having your wish come true as you are ever likely to get so you need to decide if you want to make it happen."

"How do I know you aren't just stringing me along?"

"The only thing between you and me right now is a skirt. How bad do you want to see the skirt in the middle of the table? You aren't selling out Frank. I already know he is cheating on me. I just want the details."

"You haven't said anything about what you are hinting at. You are hinting that if I tell you what you want to know you will give me that taste I said I wanted. No more hinting. Spell it out for me."

"You give me what I want and I'll give you what you want. Clear enough for you?"

"I don't know I can trust you. It's not like I can do anything about it if I give you what you want and then you tell me to leave."

I looked at him for a bit and wondered about him. We both knew why he 'stopped by to see Frank' and just what he was hoping to get so why was he fighting so hard when he would have it if he would just tell me what I wanted to know?

"Take your cock out and bring it over here to me."

He looked around and I said, "Don't sweat it. The reason we have a six foot privacy fence is so the neighbors can't see what we do in the yard."

He still hesitated and so I said, "He cheated on me and I know it and I intend to get even with him. You lucked out because you showed up here today and don't think I don't know what you were hoping for. We both know Frank's Sunday schedule and you knew that I would be here alone. There are four of you who travel with Frank and one of you is going to get lucky, but only if I'm told what I want to know. Is it going to be you or one of the others?"

"You are serious?"

"Bring your cock over here and find out."

He stood up, unzipped and walked over to stand in front of me. He took out his cock and I reached for it. I stroked it for maybe half a minute and then said:

"In order for it to go into my mouth I need to hear something come out of yours."

"What do you want to know?"

"I have plenty of physical evidence that he cheated, but I want to know what, who and when."

"I can't tell you the who, but the when was every trip."

"Why can't ....."

"I'm not saying anymore until you show me that you are going to do your part."

I stroked him a few more times and then I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. As I sucked on him he said:

"All I can tell you is that every night after we have dinner he disappears and we don't see him until the next morning. Three times I've seen women leaving his room in the morning and near as I could tell it wasn't ever the same woman. He never talks about it or brags about the hot broad he is fucking. That is all that I know."

I took my mouth off of him and said, "It is enough. We need to take this into the house. The fence keeps the neighbors from seeing, but not from hearing and I'm a pretty noisy fuck."

I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. When we got there I dropped the skirt on to the floor and he took me into his arms. My breasts pressed into him and I looked up into his face.

"I've wanted this for years" he said as our lips met. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I felt the heat spread through my body. I kissed him back and sent my tongue into his mouth to wrestle with his. His hands went to my breasts and he rubbed and pinched my nipples. He broke the kiss and lowered his head. He sucked the right nipple and then the left and I felt myself getting wet. His right hand went down and he parted my pussy lips with a finger and then pushed the finger inside.

I moved my legs apart and put my arms around him as he pushed a second finger into me and I moaned. A third finger joined the first two and he found my love button. His sucking my breasts and fingering my pussy plus the illicit excitement of cheating on Frank brought me to an orgasm. I went limp and Chad carried me over and sat me down on the bed. He started to undress and I said:

"Let me do that. Let me unwrap my present."

I unbuckled his belt and hooked my fingers in the waist band of his trousers and boxers and pulled them down. I got off the bed and went to my knees in front of him and as his cock bobbed in front of me I had the passing thought that he wasn't as big as Frank. I captured his cock with my mouth and I sucked on it as I got him out of his shoes and socks and then worked his trousers over his feet.

I ran my tongue around his cock and it wasn't long before I had all of his cock in my mouth. His hands gripped my head and he started fucking my face. I could feel his cock expand just before he came and I swallowed all of his discharge. I pulled my mouth off of him and licked his cock and balls clean.

"Your turn" he said as he got me back up onto the bed and on my back. He pushed my legs apart and lowered his head to my pussy. I felt his tongue lick me and slide up and down the fold. I moaned and he tongue fucked me to a climax. I reached for his cock and fondled it. I felt it twitch so I turned so I could get my mouth on it and then I started working on it to get him up again. In only minutes he had me on my back with my legs up on his shoulders. He placed his cock at my opening and then with a steady push, aided by my extreme wetness, he entered me. He gave a hard push and I screamed out:

"Yes damn it, yes! Fuck me. Take me, use me, fuck me!"

Chad started fucking me and as he pumped in and out I wondered if the excitement I was feeling at cheating on Frank was why he had cheated on me? Did he get that deliciously wicked feeling when he was fucking strange pussy that I was feeling as Chad fed me his cock? If he did I could almost understand why he had cheated.

Chad fucked me hard and fast and I felt an orgasm start to build. I fucked back at Chad, moving my hips up to meet to meet his in strokes and I moaned:

"Cum with me lover, cum with me. I'm cumming cum with me."

He pounded me hard and I felt the hot splash of his cum as he shot into me and my entire body shook as I came with him. He held himself in me until he was semi-hard and when he pulled out I moved and started cleaning his cock with my mouth.

"Keep that up and I might never leave this room."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say "Promise?" and went back to sucking on him. He pushed a finger into my cum filled pussy and finger fucked me while I worked at getting him hard again. He added a second finger and started rubbing my clit and I began to squirm and then cried out as his fingers gave me another orgasm. I kept sucking him and then felt a twitch as he started to firm up again. He pulled himself out of my mouth and got me up an my hands and knees and then he moved behind me and drove his cock into me and started fucking me hard and fast. I came again and again before he finally gave one last hard push and pumped another load into me.

He held himself in me as I rested with my head on the bed and my ass in the air. He started to pull out and I moaned:

"No lover, leave it in. It feels so damned good."

He held himself in me until he was totally soft and then he pulled out. I rolled over and looked at him. There was a string of cum hanging from his cock and I looked over at the bedside clock. I pointed at Chad's cummy cock and said:

"I can't clean it for you this time. If I did you might get hard again and we don't have enough time. Frank will be home in about half an hour and I need to change the bed and get myself cleaned up before he gets here.'

"Can we do this again?"

"I don't think so. I only did it this time to get even with him for cheating on me."

"This doesn't make you even. I've been on seven trips with him so to be even you will have to do this six more times."

I thought for a moment and then said, "I'll have to think about it."

We got dressed, went downstairs and I walked him to the door. He took me in his arms and we kissed and then he left. I hurried upstairs and stripped the bed and remade it with fresh bed linens and then headed for the shower. As I climbed into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed I noticed Chad's cum running down my leg. It was then that I remembered that I had gone off the pill because Frank had decided that it was time for us to start a family and a chill ran up my spine as I realized that I was in my fertile period. I was going to have to make damned sure that Frank got some loving that night and for the next couple also. I got out of the tub and douched and crossed my fingers and then got back in the tub.

I did fuck Frank that night and the next and while he did get me off both times I didn't feel the same sexual high I got from cheating with Chad. I even tried thinking of Chad while Franked made love to me to see if that would help, but it didn't.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next couple of days I thought about what Chad had mentioned. He had gone on seven trips with Frank and Frank had disappeared every night, but Frank had made sixteen trips over the last two and a half years. That meant that to date Frank could owe me fifteen 'get out of jail free' cards (if I decided to get even on a one for one basis and he caught me).

But did he cheat on those nine trips when Chad wasn't along? The only way to find out was get with the guy who had gone on all sixteen trips with Frank and that would be Jerry. I would then have to make the decision that I was going to get even one for one. The more I thought about my afternoon with Chad and how damned exciting it was to fuck one of Frank's friends behind his back the more I thought that I did indeed want to get totally even.

I decided I was going to fuck Jerry, Mike, Stan and Jack who were the other guys who, along with Chad, were on the crews that usually went on trips with Frank. I made Jerry my next target because he was the one who would know about the trips that Chad hadn't been on. I was going to be fair about it. If Frank had cheated on me sixteen times then I was going to get back at him sixteen times. Well, fifteen really since I'd already marked off one when Chad had done me. If Frank had only cheated on me nine or ten times then I would only get even for those amounts.

One for one would be the plan.

Of course when I started thinking like that I began to wonder if Frank had ever cheated on me before he started traveling for the company. How would I ever know? Would I need twenty or thirty times to get even? I finally had to say "Whoa up girl; slow down and just go with what you know."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday I found out that I might have been lied to by Chad when he told me he didn't know any of the women that Frank had cheated with. I had gone shopping for a dress to wear to a party and I stopped in at the TGI Fridays on Elmont. I was on my way to a seat when Caroline Bevers waved at me and motioned for me to join her. Caroline was the wife of Frank's boss.

As we lunched she told me how happy Mark (her husband) was with the job Frank was doing and that because of his leadership and managerial ability his team was the most effective and efficient in the company. She told me the Mark had thought that Frank had lost his mind for making his secretary as part of the team, but that it had turned out to be a great move because all the reports were more detailed and timely and allowed for the billing for the job to be processed a good month sooner than it used to be. I didn't know that Gloria traveled with Frank because he had never mentioned it. I asked Caroline when Gloria started traveling with the crew.

"Oh goodness, let me think. It must have been about a year ago."

That would have been at least eight trips. And Frank had never mentioned it. Warning bells were ringing. I remembered the last time I saw Gloria. I'd been out shopping and I'd stopped in to see if Frank wanted to have lunch with me. I walked into his office and found Gloria bent forward over his desk going through some papers and pointing out things to Frank who was sitting on the other side of his desk and smiling. Gloria was about the same size as I was, but she did have larger breasts. When she stood up and turned I could see that the top two buttons of her blouse were undone and when she walked out of the office the way her breasts swayed made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I knew Frank was a tit man so with her bent forward over the desk the way she was with her blouse partially unfastened Frank would have been able to see all the way down to her belly button. No wonder he was smiling. At the time I thought nothing of it, but after Caroline told me that Gloria traveled with Frank it all came back to me and I just knew that Gloria flashing her tits at Frank wasn't an accident and it probably wasn't even the first time. I certainly had questions for Chad the next time I saw him and questions I would be asking Jerry when I seduced him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge Gone Bad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds