• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Over the Road

Over the Road

1234

This story was told to me by a friend I made online.


One of the craziest vacation trips we ever had involved riding in the cab of an over the road truck. Our neighbor Mark's wife had left him for another man. She got tired of him being gone so much and found several fellows to keep her nights from being lonely. It was true. Mark's little Jeep wasn't in his driveway as much as a stranger's car might be.

My wife Ruthie had mentioned the fact to me several times about different vehicles parking up the street and sometimes right in old Mark's driveway while he was gone. I'd didn't get to involved, but Ruthie loved neighborhood gossip and took great joy in figuring how many men were fucking Ann while Mark was out of town.

Just for the record, Ruthie claims there were at the minimum twenty different guys fucking Ann over the three year period it went on. Ann was not so discrete about it either. Towards the last Ann was bringing in black men more than white for her extramarital fucking.

Finally, one day Ruthie came to me breathlessly, "There's a rental truck backed into Ann's driveway and some men are loading stuff for a move. Mark is out on the road."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go over there. See what's going on."

"Maybe you should go over there. You are better at details."

"Too many men over there going in and out."

"I'm sure they are with the moving company."

As you can guess I got the job of checking things out. I hadn't paid a lot of attention to Ann. Even though she drew a crowd I couldn't say that I would fuck her. From what Ruthie would tell me and from her general appearance I always considered her a woman that looked recently, as well as easily, fucked. It turns out the men were movers except for one guy about ten years younger than Ann that turned out the be the man she was running away with.

Walking me out to the street Ann asked me to tell Mark what she has done as well as the reasons why. Their youngest child had left home three years ago and Ann had told Mark that he should consider not leaving her home alone. She suggested he quit trucking. A job he loved. Instead he continued and Ann started looking for men to occupy her time.

She said she at first went out to bars with a girlfriend and teased men, but didn't give in. After doing that a few weeks she decided one night that she would fuck a man she had spent the evening with dancing. Her friend had a fit, but Ann fucked the guy in her mini-van while her friend made out in the front seat with the man's friend.

Thinking once would do it Ann went out without her friend the next week. The man she fucked the week before danced with her one dance before she realized she was going to fuck him again. Out to the minivan they went and she fucked him until he had cum in her twice. Going back in the bar the man that her girl friend made out the last week struck up a conversation.

"I was hoping I get a turn."

"A turn at what?"

"A turn at fucking your pussy like my buddy just got. Your girl friend last week left me with a bad case of the blue balls. Could you help a poor stranger out?"

Ann stared directly at the man for about thirty seconds. "Maybe. Do you have a nice dick?"

Ann took him out to the van and then fucked him. Him cumming in her twice and her having several orgasms herself. Somehow the word got out and before she even got back in the bar another stranger asked her how she would like another load of cum in her cunt. It was a little direct, but Ann turned around back to her van while he followed.

The man came in her once and with a softening cock left her in the van naked from the waist down and leaking cum on the minivan seats. Ann was contemplating what had happened. In less that an hour she had taken five loads of cum in her vagina. She was trailing her fingers through the wetness wondering is she should clean up and go back in the bar or go home.

While she was thinking about it a tapping started on the minivan door. The word was definitely out. She motioned another stranger in between her legs. He got out a nice size cock and Ann guided it to her waiting snatch. For the next couple of hours Ann lost track of the number of men fucking her. One brought a box of tissue for her to clean some of the cum off before he fucked her. Then she got filled up again.

Ann went on to explain that was how her love for the cock got started. Blamed Mark. Said if he had been home to fuck her she never would have cheated on him.

"Gosh, Ann. That may be too much information." I wanted to hear more, but didn't want to show any interest.

"Well, you could have been on the list. I like your wife, but getting strange cock across the street sure would have been handy."

"There's been a lot of strange cars around the last couple of years. I guess it wouldn't be a short list."

"The beginning was three years ago. Since then I must have fucked a hundred different guys. All ages, all shapes and sizes, all colors. You know, no limits. I got to the point I would fuck anyone that showed an interest in fucking."

"My God, a hundred guys Ann?" I didn't know what to say next.

"If that asshole husband had been home I would have fucked him a hundred times anyway. So, it's not so different as far as the sex goes ... just instead of a hundred times it was a hundred times with a hundred different guys."

"So, each guy more than once?"

"Some just once. Some a lot. I was fucking someone about ten times a week when Mark was gone."

"Ann, I really enjoyed the conversation. I'll be sure to tell Mark everything you said."

"Please do. I hope the cocksucker misses me after he sees I'm gone."

Ruthie about came through the door after me as I got near our house. "What did she say? Is she running off with some guy she has been fucking?"

"I didn't ask that, but ... " Then I told Ruthie the whole story word for word. She just stood there with her mouth open. Finally sitting down, still with her mouth open, while I finished.

"Holy shit! That little whore!"

"I assume you wouldn't want to fuck a hundred guys?"

"Fuck no! We'll not that it wouldn't be fun, but maybe just fifty or sixty strange cocks. I wouldn't want to appear to be a slut. And, only a dozen or so black ones."

"That isn't so fucking funny. Why would you even say that?"

"You try leaving me alone for all but a few days each month and see what happens."

"Really?"

"No, not really, you silly thing."

Mark came home about a week later. Ann had been talking to him on the cell phone. Mark didn't even know she was gone. Talk about a head start. Things stayed pretty quiet once Ruthie dragged me over to his house when he returned to have me tell him what Ann had told me about all of her lovers.

That left Mark stunned. He sat speechless in his favorite chair. The only one Ann had left him. I went on with the story with Ruthie breaking in to add her opinion of what Ann had told me.

We weren't even friends, but Ruthie got his cell number in case something happened to the house while Mark was gone in his truck throughout the country.

As late summer came we left on a vacation to see some of Ruthie's family in Florida. Our old car was ten years old, but I thought it pretty good shape. It broke down on us in Georgia and was needing major repairs. We gave it to the mechanic for parts and planned to rent a car to return home. Once home we could get another car from a local dealer.

After getting stunned by the price of a rental car I remembered Mark saying he had a stop to make in Atlanta on his current run. I asked Ruthie if she had his cell number and she found it in her address book. She gave Mark a call and explained the situation. Mark offered to give us a ride home, stating it was only about an hour each way to pick us up.

Ruthie and I were thrilled to save hundreds of dollars on a rental car and fuel. Opting to put it towards another car. We waited a day for Mark to get to Atlanta and unload. Then he picked us up. Ruthie and I tried to share the passenger seat, but it was a little tight for two of us. Ruthie took first shift riding the sleeper compartment, me riding shotgun.

After a couple of hours Mark announced that he had to stop at the next rest to use the bathroom. Ruthie and I agreed that we could use the break as well. It was a ways to the next rest area so Mark pulled us into a truck stop instead. Mark had to park quite a distance out and all the truckers were checking Ruthie out as we walked to the store.

I didn't want into go the the restroom with Mark. I hung back and Ruthie stayed back with me.

"Man, what a way to travel. The vibration of the truck and the jostling in the bunk got me all hot and horny. I was to the point that I could have finger fucked myself right there in front of you two."

"Oh, my God, Ruthie! Really?"

"Do you remember the time you talked me into sitting on the washing machine and masturbating? It was like way better than that. You can get quite a rhythm going in a sleeper of a semi-tractor. And, FYI, the washing machine and I had a few more encounters when you weren't around."

"You little minx! Any more secrets you'd like to share?"

"No, but did you see the looks I was getting from those truckers just from walking in here?"

"Actually, I did notice that. Must have felt pretty good, huh?"

"Well, I did put the old backfield in motion, if you know what I mean. And, made my steps and little more springy trying to get my boobs to bounce."

Ruthie is a good looker. At five feet and an inch, the little redhead packs a pair of 32 C-cups that looked like DD's on her little body." Plus, there's nothing boyish about that ass. Still no sag for a girl at forty and shaped so you would want reach out to grab a handful. The impish green eyes and heart melting smile can just make you want to go somewhere and jackoff.

Except for me of course. I've been fucking her! Wondering about Ann cheating on Mark I hoped that I had been fucking Ruthie enough. It made me ask and Ruthie assured me that my three or four times a week were all she needed. But, a few hours into this road trip in Mark's semi-truck seemed to have her going pretty good.

When we met up after using the restrooms we grabbed a few snacks and some sodas. As we got ready for the long walk back to the truck I made an excuse to hold back and told Ruthie and Mark to go ahead, that I'd be right behind them.

Ruthie seemed to catch on about what I was up to and gave me a big wink as she and Mark headed out the door. After giving them about a hundred foot head start I dropped in behind.

My little bride of twenty-one years put her ass in motion with the first step across the lot. God damn she looked good doing it. I wonder how many times she's done this shit in the past? I couldn't tell how much her tits were jiggling from where I was. The lope in her stride must have had some effect, proven by the looks she was getting from the truckers she was walking towards.

I was proud as hell, but also, real fucking jealous. I wanting to punch some guys for staring at her and also wanted to kick her ass for acting like such a little tramp. The first guy they met swung his head around to watch her ass so hard that he almost walked into me.

"Oops, sorry about that buddy," he apologized. "How would you like to bury your face into a cunt like that for about and hour and then fuck her all the way into the weekend?"

"Uh, yeah, and half way into the next week!" I was pissed, but couldn't blame the guy.

"You got that right. I'll bet she could fuck your legs right off."

Well, this was an odd twist to a vacation. Going from visiting family to being the guy with the hot wife getting checked out in a truck stop in Alabama. Not that Ruthie wasn't getting all the fucking she should need from me. We had done it every night on the trip, twice one night at her sister's house. Then the royal fucking I had just given her last night, where I'll have to admit I got little worked up from her cousin's fifteen year old daughter that was acting pretty much like Ruthie was acting right now.

Getting to the truck was quite the parade. Ruthie had men opening staring at her chest and then turning to watch her ass as she walked on by them. She really kept that ass rolling. I could almost guess she was grinding her cunt lips together under the shorts she was wearing. From the front, I know how hard her nipples could get and were probably outlined in her shirt, right through her bra.

As the trailing guy I got a lot of comments.

"Hey, man, wouldn't you like to sink you dick in that and unload your balls?"

"I'd give my left nut to get to fuck something like that."

"That's eatin' pussy, but I'll bet it tastes better than chicken."

"I'd suck out the cum from the last guy that fucked her just to get my cock in that."

As Ruthie and Mark got to the truck I caught up with them.

"Did you get to see what you were staying behind to see?" Ruthie teased.

"You bet!"

Mark seemed to have missed out on what was happening since he was walking beside her. All the while the truckers probably thought he was fucking Ruthie every chance he got.

Ruthie had her hands on her waist, poking those boobs out against her shirt. The little snot had somehow unbuttoned the top three buttons on her shirt. Thus giving a hell of a view of her cleavage.

"You can still have shotgun if you want it."

"No, let's be fair. I'll ride in the sleeper." I was thinking about the fun she was having up there with the talk of wanting to finger fuck herself. Maybe a ride beside Mark will cool her down a little. And, the girl was either needing a little cooling down or a really good fucking.

"Okay, husband. Let, me change first into some other clothes. Mark, can I get my small suitcase out of the underneath locker?"

Mark went around to get the suitcase. Ruthie took it and got something out and kind of concealed it while Mark put the suitcase away. Getting into the cab, Mark was ready to roll. Ruthie said she would start out in the bunk so she could change her clothes. Then we could switch spots while Mark kept driving.

She made an effort to show her ass as she climbed up, catching Mark's attention. Mark looked at me. Kind of embarrassed he got caught looking at my wife's butt. I just winked and shrugged my shoulders. Then I noticed that Ruthie had grabbed a pair of short shorts and a halter top that she had brought to wear if she decided to go to the beach in Florida. In spite of the way she had acted the last hour, Ruthie is pretty shy about someone looking at her and seeing anything. She was going to wear a bikini under the halter top and shorts.

"How do you close this curtain so you guys won't watch me change?"

Mark had a quick reply, "You may have to tug on it a bit. I don't close it very often. Just try not to rip it out of the ceiling track."

Ruthie tried with no success. I didn't have any luck either. My wife seemed to have the solution ...

"Okay, you guys just don't look while I change."

The truck had side mirrors, but nothing in the cab itself that I could see except Mark had a mirror on his sun visor that he had folded down so he could see how to tell Ruthie how to try to close the curtain. It was still down and Ruthie knew it was there. She had just looked him in the eyes when she said not to look.

What the fuck is going on with my modest little Ruthie? She sat on the bunk and took off her shirt and bra. Mark was looking right at her tits, and she made no effort to turn away to obstruct his view. Then before putting on the halter top she peeled off her shorts, and still facing frontwards, slid her white bikini panties down her legs. This left her completely open for Mark to have a clear view of her tits and the red cunt hair on her pussy.

Taking her time with the halter top, Ruthie finally covered her tits and tied the ends in a knot below her boobs. Then making what had to be a planned slip, she rocked backwards giving us a wide open look at her open cunt. It was definitely aroused and leaking some pussy juice. Then she put on the shorts with no panties underneath and told me it was time to trade places.

Surprised, disgusted, and aroused, I looked down at Ruthie, looking all little miss innocent, settle into the passenger seat. Mark was breaking into a major sweat. I had a major hardon and Mark sure as hell had to have one as well.

We rode along in silence for several miles. Ruthie would wiggle around in the seat and the bumps in the pavement was making her tits bounce around. Mark and I were both enjoying the view.

Ruthie's shorts were short, but the legs were baggy. When she sat cross legged after a while she had me wondering how the view must be from the front of the seat. Then when she turned towards Mark to ask him some questions about the route we were going and what he was going to load next. The look on his face told me it must have been almost all exposed pussy down there. Ruthie then leaned onto the back of the seat in such a way that her wet, nasty little cunt still had to gaping wide open at him.

Several miles later I Ruthie looked up to talk to me.

"Hey, trade me places for a while."

"Why, what's up?"

"I just want to lie down and feel the motion of the road for a while."

Yeah. Right. The little cunt was really going to go ahead and finger fuck herself to an orgasm. I hurried to change places and within minutes we could hear her starting to moan softly to herself. I stood up and looked. She really was fingering her cunt. The sounds were starting to get sloppy. I looked at Mark.

"Hey, it's your wife. I don't know what's going on with her. Maybe you should climb up there and fuck her."

"I think maybe should leave to her business. I've never seen her like this."

Ruthie continued to get louder. There was little doubt when she started to cum on her fingers. Right afterwards she settled in and drifted off to sleep. I looked at her and she had taken off the shorts. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide open, sort of pointed in Mark's direction.

We let her sleep a couple of hours. She had Mark all worked up. And, me for that matter. Mark said he needed to stop to take a leak at the next rest stop. I told him to make it another truck stop if he didn't mind.

I let Ruthie sleep. Waiting to wake her up just a few minutes from the next stop. "Hey, sweetie. We are going to make another stop. Do you want to get out?"

"Sure thing. I really have to pee. God, that was a good nap. How long was I out?"

"About three hours." Marked answered her.

Ruthie was stirring around. "I don't know where I put my shorts. Did I knock them down there?" She looked down at the floor, but didn't see them. "I guess they must be up here." She turned around to look more where she was and gave us a wide open cunt view from rear.

There was no way she couldn't know she had just done that. "Oh, here they are!"

Then instead of putting them on she sat with her legs over the bunk. We couldn't see her pussy, but it was sure obvious that all she was wearing was the halter top. After another ten minutes Mark eased us into the truck stop and headed for the far side of the lot, remembering the last time.

Ruthie stood slid down from the bunk still bottomless and pulled the tight shorts up over her ass and made an issue of patting her pubic hair into them before zipping.

"Listen, you two. This is just for fun. Yesterday there would have been no way in hell I would have acted like this. However, the rhythm of the truck cab and the looks I was getting from the truckers has me hotter than a firecracker. Whatever happens between now and the time we get home is a one time thing ... that's it. I don't know where all this is leading me, but I'm having a hell of a lot of fun doing it. But, this is it. No more after we get home."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Over the Road

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds