• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Big Trouble

In Big Trouble

I was very young when my mother left.. Very young.. in fact, I bareley knew her when she and my Dad divorced.

Well, my Dad got married again, to a woman much younger than he.. about 10 years younger.

She was, and still is a very beautiful woman.. with sandy-brown hair, hazel eyes, and a body like that of an arobics instructor.

That's what caught my Dad's eye, I beleive. That, and her charming demeanor. She won the hearts of everyone that she met, including me.It was nice when she would buy me toys, or take me shopping with her because I knew that we'd always go to a park, or a movie, and just generally spend time with me..

Along with her gentle side, she also believed in corporal punishment. It wasn't unlike her to scold me for a bad report card, or some undone chore, and after recieving a lecture about my misdeed(s), she would have me pull down my pants while she took down her thick leather belt, then telling me to bend over and touch my toes, she would take a stance off to the side of me and strap my unprotected butt.. 25 very hard swats would be delivered. Then, afterwards, she would send me to my room.With my face red from crying, and my buttocks growing welts, I would slowly make my way down the hallway, pants still down, and go into my room..

Thats the way it was, until I turned about 18, then my Dad left, I was still in High School, and about to graduate (I got held back> Can't you tell by my spelling;) and rather than drop out of school, with only 2 more months to go, I decided to stay with my step mom.

Though some time had passed since her and my Dad met, she was still very beautiful, and still had her hard body.

I used to peak at her through the crack in the bathroom door way while she was taking a shower. Young hormones do a strange thing to a man at 18, and I always got hard as she lathered up her nude body.. Yes, this is my step mom, but: Goddamn, she was hot!!

After she had stepped out of the shower, she dried herself off and reached into the medicine cabnet and took down a bottle of baby oil, ten while sitting on the toilet seat, pourd the slick oil over her tits and began messaging her own breasts. She tilted her head back ever so slightly, and began to moan softly.

Then, as I watched in total stelth, she grabbed the bottle of baby oil again and pourd more it on her crotch.

She ran a finger between labia, then another, then a third, only then dd I watch her fingers disapear. She moaned louder..

I had long since pulled out my cock and masterbating., I was about to blow when I heard a voice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

I froze, my erection quickly disappearing.

"HUH?" I turned and saw my step moms younger sister Linda and her girl friend standing off to the right of me.

I heard the song of moan come to a sudden stop. Only to be replaced by the approaching pouds of feet getting closer to the door that I was peekng through.

"Oh, my god!!" cried Linda's girlfriend as she turned away, burying her hands into her face in digust.

By now, the door to the bathroom swung open violently. My step mom had grabbed a towel on her way to the door that I had been watching from. She stood in the open door way, a white towel hanging loosly in front of her, and the anger and humiliation in her eyes was beyond words...

I looked at Lou with eyes as big as saucers, then looked back at where Linda and her friend. My voice stammered for words..

"I..I..I.."

That's all that would come from me. Lou stard back at me and mocked my failed explanation..

"I.. I I WHAT??" she asked.

By now, Lindas friend Connie managed to look at me again. It wasn't embarressment in her eyes now, but excitement..

Linda stared at meand smirked.. Arms folded in front of her, she told her sister.

"We just walked in here. I never thought that you had a pervert living here. I think we should leave.. "

"No" Lou cut her off.. "I want you to stay here!!" Then she looked at me, nothing but pure evil in he eyes..

"I want you to see what's about to happen to him. I want to see him as humiliated as he has made me."

Linda's smirk grew into a smile as she heard these words.

"Would you like some help punishing this pervert?" Linda asked in more of a hope than an actual question.

Linda's friend remained speachless, but her growing excitment began to show in both her eyes, and her clit.

"Yes" Lou said, grbbing me by the ear, and leading me into the kitchen.

"I don't want to kill him, I want you two here to make sure that I don't"

I was lead into the kitchen. Linda grabbed the waist-band of my pants and yanked them down. Linda's friend Connie, bent me over the table while Lou grabbed her strap.

"Pull, his pants down!! Take them all the way to his ankles... Linda, be a dear and grab some ginger root from the fridge. Will ya?"

Linda and Connie complie with her emand. Then Lou looked at me.

"Little pervert, you thought that I had punished you before, Now your really gonna get it... "

Then, just like she did when I was young, she stood off to the side of me, raised her arm for a full, follow through strike.. I clentched my buttocks, grit my teeth and waited for the familiar sting...

"WAIT" Lindas voice popped in..""Put this up inside of him first" she said holding a ginger root..

"That way his ass won't clentch" Connie giggled.

It hurt, it hurt alot.. It spread me, burned me and Humiliated me.

And when I had recieved my punishment, my ass was a deap shade of purple..


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Big Trouble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds