• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miss Katherine

Miss Katherine

12

Part 1 | A gay guy's introduction to CFNM.

As a guy in my thirties, like many people I occasionally considered the direction my career had taken. In hindsight, some of my choices seemed arbitrary and I wondered where I would be in 10 years time. I'd always been interested in various kinds of natural therapies, and had taken several short massage courses purely for my own pleasure. Now it occurred to me that this direction might offer me an option, should I ever choose to change my career path entirely.

This was how I came to be in a class full of women, at a small private college teaching a 2 year Natural Therapies course. We varied in age from 22 to 55. Oddly, out of 20 of us, only 2 were male. The other guy, a very attractive young athlete was friendly enough to me, but from the outset seemed to distance himself instinctively from me. I always assumed he just didn't want to have to team up with a guy who'd enjoy putting his hands all over his toned body. It always gave me a little smile and several times I was able to give him a start by moving in his direction when it came time to team up for the practical session. Of course he was always too fast for me, and frankly I wasn't too bothered. I was there to learn and not be distracted by someone's physiology, no matter how pleasant the distraction might be.

There was really nothing even approaching sexual tension in class anyway. This little memoir is not really about what went on at school in fact, but more a way of setting the scene for what happened some time after. Our group were serious men and women, and there was a simple ground rule during class based on past experience by the school: no nudity. Not that it was an issue. We came to be a close-knit group, and the feeling of trust needed to feel comfortable allowing each other a subtly increasing degree of intimate contact was something that developed naturally over the first few months.

One interesting phenomenon was that apparently, no matter what age a group of people are, once you put them in a classroom together they will to some extent revert to their school-age personalities. There were a lot of silly jokes, pranking and a tendency for people to sit in the same seats and team up with the same partner or group when the time came to practice our techniques. For this reason, I often found myself with Kate, a 29 year old sales rep from the south of the country. Even though I was never sexually attracted to women, I was always able to appreciate the aesthetics of her slim and well toned body while I worked on her. I'd come out to the group during the introductions on day 1 and I think the fact she knew she was in safe hands made her totally relaxed with me, even when my hands were in places a woman would not normally let a man's hands go. I had thought about this issue myself before I enrolled. From other workshops I'd done, I knew there was part of me that got a kick out of undressing in this type of group setting. These previous classes had been with a school whose main clientele was gay men, so to me, stripping down with others standing around watching, even in an educational setting, always had an erotic charge to it. This school had no non-nudity policy either, and I'd always thought wearing underwear during a massage was pretty ridiculous anyway. Of course I also enjoyed being naked for long periods of time, especially when the guy working on me was clothed. For some reason, that particular contrast had always been very erotic to me. Naked, it was hard to hide my enjoyment too. But luckily for me, gay guys generally don't make a problem of this kind of thing.

I was happy to find that my conviction that I wouldn't feel the same sort of inappropriate excitement in this mainstream setting proved to be true. In fact I can only remember a few occasions when my body reacted by itself during one the sessions. Fortunately we were always covered up and I'm sure that my short-lived erections were never noticed. If they were, no one ever let on in any case.

The first year flew by and I was sorry in the way when the summer break rolled around.

On our final day, Kate rushed up to me as I was half way out the door to leave.

"Before you go, I wanted to ask if you felt like putting in a little extra practise during the break," she said in her usual slightly breathless voice.

"Sure," I replied, "what did you have in mind?"

"Michael is away for a week in August for work. Why don't you come and stay for a few days and we can get some real work done? I also have some new stuff I've been researching online. I'd love to try out on you. If you're up for it that is."

That made me a little curious of course, but I was rushing to get my train and so I simply answered "You know me babe, I'm a whore when it comes to massage. You can do anything with me haha."

As I ran out into the sunlight, I caught a glimpse of her smiling at me as the door shut slowly behind me.

The second weekend in August came fast. I'd been working hard and was really looking forward to a weekend away from my office routine. Most of all, I was in need of a nice long session on the table, something we never had time for in the rushed schedule of class. When I arrived, Kate's place turned out to be a 3 storey house in a neat suburban street. I dumped my bag in her guest room and we settled down with a bottle of wine. After gossiping about pretty much everyone in school, and I'd had a little therapeutic whine about work, she grabbed my forearm and said in a sincere voice "How about we go upstairs, get you in the table and give you a nice long working over?"

This was music to my ears. "Seriously?" I asked, not wanting to be selfish.

"Sure," she smiled, "we have all weekend, and you look like you need it."

I sagged back into my chair and nodded pathetically. "Yes I'm a very overworked boy and I need to be taken care of please Misstress Katherine," I said theatrically, making what I hoped was a chivalric bow.

I was going for a laugh, but instead got a reaction I couldn't quite place. At least not at that moment. Her eyes grew far away and her face hardened, but the effect was so momentary I was sure I was mistaken.

Kate had a spare bedroom set up as a therapy room, with the massage table and a good selection off various oils and fluids used during treatments, as well as some basic physio supplies and the all too familiar school binders. Without a second though I began to undress. I had done it tens of times in class over the last year and of course I'd worn the boxers I'd bought specially to wear to school. Black and more utilitarian than what I usually wore the rest of the week, but perfect for hiding any uncooperative bulges that might appear at inappropriate times.

I lay down face down on the table, my head in the support cushion the way as we usually began a longer session. Kate began to tuck a towel into the waistband of my boxers as we'd been taught. Then I heard her sigh, hesitating.

"Andre, can I ask you something?"

"Anything Mistress Katherine," I replied, still trying for that elusive giggle.

Once again it failed to appear, and she rested her hand in the small of my back and asked

"Tell me honestly; is this the kind of boxers you wear all the time?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well, remember the very first practical lesson we had?"

I held my breath for a second, remembering the only genuinely uncomfortable moment I'd ever experienced at school.

"Um, yes, I suppose so. What about it?"

"Well you remember the tutor picked you as his first victim to demonstrate on right?"

I wasn't likely to forget. I had expected the first day to be a round of introductions, some general household information and familiarisation. The school had other ideas and we started our first practical lesson the first afternoon. I had happened to have taken the table right in front of our anatomy tutor, and he pointed at me and asked if I'd mind being the first guinea pig he demoed on. Unsure what this meant, I'd asked him what he needed me to do. 'Just slip off your shirt and jeans and hop up on the table for me' he replied blandly.

I blinked and hesitated for a moment, but I realised there wasn't really any way I could refuse without looking foolish. So I very reluctantly and self consciously stripped off my shirt, undid my belt, and doing my best to turn my back on 20 strangers sitting there watching, slid my jeans off and dropped them over my chair. It had never occurred to me that this might happen, and so I hadn't worn the most suitable pair of underwear I owned. In fact I was wearing a pair of blue striped Calvin Klein briefs which I'd specifically bought because I knew it would accentuate my bulge, especially when aroused. Luckily the tutor took the speed at which I threw myself down on the table for enthusiasm for my task. The real reason was that despite the room being filled with women, the moment I started undoing my belt I could feel the all too familiar stirring in my briefs. It was after that I vowed to wear something that would keep things sufficiently camouflaged if I ever ended up in a similarly embarrassing situation again.

"André, you remember that right?" Kate repeated.

"Oh sure, ah sorry. Oh yes, I remember that," I said quietly.

This was the moment she finally chose to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh I was just remembering how embarrassed you looked, and how sorry I felt for you having to strip off in front of everyone like that. On the other hand you looked like part of you enjoyed it," she laughed, harder now.

I felt my face starting to glow.

"I heard one of the other girls mention it at the break too. It was no big deal, I think most of us actually thought this was going to be a nice little extra during class. Seeing you and Colin stripped down now and then. Although I've never seen anything interesting appear in the front of his boxers like you, I don't think he's that b-"

I'd grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off my face. It seemed like the temperature in the room had suddenly shot up.

"Hey, André. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

I lay there, mind racing. Apparently I hadn't been as subtle as I thought.

"It's fine, really. None of the girls I've ever talked to about it seemed to mind. In fact I always found it a compliment, you being gay and all."

Finally I found the ability to speak again, although I kept my face firmly in the head support so I wouldn't have to look at her.

"Kate, I had no idea, really. I went out and bought the darkest thickest boxers I could because it seemed so in appropriate to get... you know..."

"What? Turned on by stripping in front of a bunch of strange women?"

"Hmm. Well, I wouldn't put it that way."

"Well how would you put it then? It's no big deal. Michael is the same. All I have to do is sit on the sofa, tell him stand in front of me and drop his pants and it's big top time. Men and their penises, I don't know. Some of you just can't seem to help yourselves; you just have to show the world."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"I know you're different André, I'm just teasing you know."

I finally lifted my head to look at her. The heat from the support pressing into my face was unbearable.

"Damn, you're red like a heart patient on steroids. Here, flip over and relax," she said, laughing again. She put a cushion under my head and began to gently massage my shoulders. It felt amazing and I was finally able to slow my breathing a little.

"Now, why did that upset you so much just now?" Her hands were on my chest now, kneading my pectorals gently. "It's just me babe, you can be honest with me," she finished.

"I don't know where to start..."

"Well let me help you then. I think you just get a buzz out of taking your clothes off in front of people. Don't make such a big thing of it. I told you, Michael is the same. Well kind of, he's into something a bit more specific."

"Specific...?"

"Hah. Well yeah, I would say it's very specific."

Her hands were now making slow circles on my chest, and the accidental brushing over my nipples was beginning to do arouse me.

"He has a thing about stripping naked in front of women. But they have to have their clothes on. You know straight guys even have a name for it, it's called-"

"CFNM," I blurted out.

Her hands stopped moving for a moment and she exhaled her surprise.

"How on earth did you know I was going to say that?"

She continued her slow circles, and I could now feel my cock beginning to seriously react to both the turn of conversation and her continual teasing contact with my very sensitive nipples.

"It's just something I find very sexy" I said quietly.

"Because you like seeing guys get naked?"

"Well I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of it..." I trailed off, trying to put my thoughts straight in my head.

"Go on. I'm intrigued now! What about the women? I don't get that in your case."

Her hands were now moving along my sides, across my stomach, but always returning to my chest. Her fingers made small slow circles around my nipples and now there was no mistaking the fact she was deliberately teasing me. I gasped as she used her fingertips to just graze over them.

"You like that babe?" she asked giggling a little. "No need to answer that."

I lifted my head to look down for a second, and groaned. Even the thick underwear was not able to disguise my now obvious erection.

"Sorry," I said.

"I told you, it's no big deal. Now you were saying."

"It's hard to understand I know. It's not like I think about sex with women or anything, it's just the idea is somehow such a huge turn on for me."

"What do you mean? What idea? Are you telling me you imagine yourself in those silly scenarios? A bunch of strange women making you take your clothes off and amuse themselves with you naked body?"

Her hands had stopped moving up and down my torso and were now concentrating solely on my nipples, circling, grazing. It was driving me crazy, but it was her words that were really making my head hammer.

"Yes. Yes, I do imagine that actually."

It was incredible to actually admit that out loud to my friend.

"Wow," she said quietly, "you are full of surprises aren't you? Is that why you're so excited now?" she asked me teasingly, and suddenly pinching my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. "Michael's don't work like that, worse luck. But I had an idea yours might."

"How come?" I gasped.

"It's obvious. You don't get one of your nipples pierced unless you like it. Now, to return to my original question before we got into all of this fraught sexual fantasy. Those enormous boxers; I was going to ask you if you'd be comfortable taking them off so I can work without them being in the way all the time." She was giggling again now. "I guess I now know the answer to that, although I don't think comfortable is exactly the word I'd use now!"

"I'm sorry, I just can't seem to help-"

"Sshhhh! I'm only teasing you. I wouldn't be so mean except I'm beginning to think you might like that too now. I don't mind, really. You're my friend and I want you to feel you can tell me your dirty little secrets. Lord knows I have enough of my own. And I can tell you are holding things back from me, but I understand that. So Lets talk about what you want first. It will be a lot easier for me this weekend if I don't have to mess about with covering you up with towels, and working around bits of clothing that only get in the way. So what you need to just admit to me now is that you really don't want to be wearing those silly boxers anymore either, do you?"

I shook my head silently.

"Finally," she sighed. I lay there feeling even hotter than before.

"Well what are you waiting for then? Take them off."

"Are you sure? You're my friend, I'm turned on now. I don't want this to make things weird for us."

"Oh Andre. Here, lift your ass," she said impatiently, Using the back of her hand to smack my stomach. I meekly did as I was told and without ceremony she pulled my boxers down my legs and threw them on the floor.

"Feel better now?" she asked, smiling. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She stood at the foot of the table and fixed my eye for a moment, before letting her gaze travel down my body. I was acutely aware of my nudity and it both thrilled and horrified me. My erection had not subsided in the least; if anything my arousal was even more complete now that Kate was so openly staring at my naked body.

"Well Andre, there you are. Now I've finally seen you naked. It's fine, really. More than fine in fact. You have a nice body, and if you get a kick out of showing it off you might as well show it off to a friend, right?"

I was watching her face as she spoke, her eyes on mine.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes," she answered without hesitation, "and if there is anything else you ever want from me, I want you to ask. Forget about what friends should and shouldn't do. Just be straight with me. No pun intended," she said, laughing.

"I think I really need to just talk about.... This. It's been in my head for so long and yet I've never had anyone I can actually share it with. And I have a lot of questions."

"I'm sure you do. Just promise me you'll try not to let your embarrassment get in the way."

"I promise, Mistress Katherine," I said, hoping the name would finally raise a smile from her.

"One condition," she said, her laughter fading. "Don't call me that anymore."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated. I don't want to talk about it now. Let me see how I feel later, and maybe you can ask me again. We'll see how things go, OK?"

"Is it Michael?"

"Later André," she said firmly.

"Deal."

"Good. Now, lie back and let me finish."

In the end it was more or less a normal massage. Apart from being naked that is. True to her word there was none of the usual covering with towels either. Usually I'd have been a little cold after lying still for a while, but tonight there was no chance of that. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her masterful hands as they worked my body from head to toe. I came off the table at least slightly more relaxed than before, although truthfully I was deeply mentally aroused in a way I'd never been before.

----------

When I came down the next morning it was to find Kate sitting in the kitchen reading the paper. She jumped up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Coffee?"

"Please, and I'm starving too."

"No problem. How about some toast and eggs?"

"Perfect."

She set down a cup of coffee in front of me.

"This is a pay as you go restaurant though," she said, setting a small glass of juice beside the coffee cup.

"Sure," I laughed, "how much?"

"Well let's see, for the breakfast special, the price of a coffee is 1 t-shirt."

"Sorry...?"

"The juice is on the house. Now pay up."

She stood over me and held out her hands waiting patiently.

"Don't give me that look. I told you last night to tell me what you wanted. Are you telling me you don't want this now?"

"I'm not sure what I want Kate," I protested.

"Oh I don't think that's true at all Andre. I think you know exactly, but you've been hiding it for so long you don't know how to say it. So I'm helping you. Isn't that what friends do?"

She stood, smiling at me sweetly until I silently pulled my shirt off and handed it to her.

Once again I felt my face turning red, but fortunately she was busy making my toast.

A few minutes later she slid a plate under my nose.

"Ok ,the price of toast today is... well there are 2 pieces, so let's say those sneakers and the socks. Get 'em off big boy."

"Kate, are you sure you really want to do this again?"

"Absolutely. You want something but you're obviously too afraid to ask for it. So I'm giving you a little push. I'm starting to get that is what you need Andre. Maybe even more than a little one," she said, turning to busy herself in the kitchen again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miss Katherine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds