• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nigel and Sam's Holiday

Nigel and Sam's Holiday

123

For my darling "Sam", I love you as much now as I did the moment we first "met" I hope you enjoy...

They were on their first holiday that they had managed to get for five years; such had been the problems at home. Italy, especially the Italian lakes, was somewhere they had always dreamt of going to, this was their romantic honeymoon they never actually had.

It was approaching one in the afternoon. The sun was almost directly overhead. Even in the shade by the bar, Nigel and Sam were getting uncomfortably warm. Sam got up from the sun lounger and walked over to the pool. He didn't even notice the wonderful Alps in the background; Nigel was mesmerized watching Sam walk away from him. His eyes were fixed on her gorgeous bum, encased in her bright pink bikini bottoms, the little bits of black trim on them highlighted the way her bottom moved as she walked, and the pink ties of her bikini top seemed to make her back even more graceful than it was naturally. Nigel still found Sam's body so very sexy.

She put her towel down at the side of the pool and dived gracefully in to try and cool off and Nigel took a long drink of his Jack Daniels and coke with lots of ice. This, coupled with the sight of watching his darling Sam swimming in the pool, sent a warm, pleasant rush to his groin area. Fortunately he had tight swimming trunks on under his loose shorts, so his hardening cock wasn't too visible.

Sam climbed up the ladder at the side of the pool, and stood on the side using her towel to dry herself off. Looking around the pool, Nigel saw that most men's eyes were looking longingly towards Sam, as she walked back towards him. By this time Nigel had got so turned on, he could have walked right over to Sam, laid her down at the side of the pool and fucked her there and then, in front of everybody.

Walking towards Nigel, Sam could feel all the men's eyes staring at her; the warmth and dampness of her pussy told her that. She had always liked the idea about been watched, some of the times she'd cum the hardest was when she imagined been watched whilst Nigel's hard cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy, and he was using his fingers to tweak her hard nipples. Sam suddenly wanted Nigel's cock, and she wanted it now.

"Let's go up to our room sweetheart, get out of this heat for a while" Sam said as she leant over Nigel, "accidentally" letting her hard nipples rub against his chest. Even through the material of her bikini top, Nigel felt them and each one sent a wave of pleasure rushing straight to his already very hard cock.

They were not alone in the lift, but Sam stood in front of Nigel and backed onto his body, feeling the hardness of his cock, through his shorts, against her. Her bikini bottoms were now more wet from her own juices than from the water in the pool. They left the lift and walked down the corridor to their room, Nigel was slightly in front and cheekily reached back and put his hand down the front of Sam's bikini bottoms, and with his middle finger, sought out her hard clit. Sam's knees almost buckled, her pussy was now on fire, almost to the point of no return. Sam loved Nigel with all her heart, what was she going to do with him?

Nigel locked the door behind then, his hard dick needed to be touched, by hand, mouth or pussy, it didn't matter, it just needed relief from the hardness that was threatening to make it burst.

Seeing the balcony doors, Sam thought a very naughty thought. Would she be able to get Nigel to make love to her on the balcony? She sure as hell was going to try. Nigel had taken his shorts and trunks off and replaced them with a towel wrapped around his waist and had sat on the bed.

"Pour us a couple of cold drinks darling, then bring them out onto the balcony"

With that Sam went and stood on the balcony, waiting for Nigel.

"There you are my darling"

"Cheers" as they both took a cooling drink and put their glasses on the table. Without his trunks on, Nigel's hardness under the towel was unmistakable as he lay back on the only lounger on the balcony. Sam moved over to him, standing with one foot either side of the lounger, directly over him.

Nigel could smell Sam's sweet sex smell, they looked directly at each other, he could see the very mischievous glint in Sam's eyes, and knew then he'd lost control of the situation. From this point on, whatever Sam wanted, she would get and Nigel would love every second of it. He was totally under her spell, and loved her dearly.

She reached down, her still damp hair tickling his neck and chest, as they kissed long and deep, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. They both wanted each other so badly, like they used to do when they first met. Neither could stop now, instinct took over. Sam reached down and pulled the towel open, Nigel was then laid, naked on the lounger with his hard cock for all the overlooking balconies to see. Fortunately no one was on them, they must be all either having lunch or snoozing out of the heat.

Sam didn't cared if anyone saw them, in fact she wanted someone to watch, but her pussy needed Nigel's cock now. She took a deep breath and stood to one side as she removed both parts of her bikini, Nigel's cock seem to grow even bigger and harder, or was it just her imagination? Sam no longer cared. She turned around, facing away from Nigel, and moved so she was astride him again, this time facing away from him, looking past the nearby hotel, out towards the green, tree filed mountains, seeing the lines through the trees where the ski runs would be during winter, reminding her of when she and Nigel first got together, that wonderful snowy Christmas eve many years ago...

Nigel had sat up on the lounger just as Sam was lowering herself onto his waiting hard cock. She used her hands to guide the head in. Both felt Sam's pussy grip onto his shaft like never before, and she wasn't going to let it go until she was finished.

Sam leant back against Nigel's chest and started grinding against his crotch, it felt so good, and when Nigel started kissing and nibbling her neck, just behind her ears the feeling of fire in her pussy heightened. He then reached round with his arms, one hand moving towards her uncovered tits, and one reaching out towards her pussy...

"Look over there sweetheart - someone's watching us from the balcony opposite" Nigel whispered into her ear.

Sam opened her eyes, and her pussy started to flood, there was a very sexy and well-built man sat on the opposite balcony. She was certain she's seen him in one of the bars they'd been in the night before, and he had been staring at her. The stranger had his hand inside his shorts and a huge grin on his face. Sam realized that she was about to cum whilst watching a sexy total stranger wanking and watching her as she fucked her darling Nigel. This was a fantasy literally cumming true!

Nigel's cock was about to explode, as his fingers played with Sam's clit, they were going to cum at the same time, the first time for a long while, their orgasms building within both their bodies and minds, there as no going back now, Sam's whole body was shaking, leaning heavily on Nigel's chest as her pussy felt as if it exploded, and Nigel's cock reached as far as it could as it fired it's hot sperm deep into Sam's pussy in a whole sticky, sweaty but sexy mess.

Sam could see the stranger opposite had also cum and was standing up to go back into his hotel room. He blew Sam and kiss and Nigel told Sam to blow him one back

"You never know - we have another week here in Italy darling". Nigel said rather strangely...

They moved from the balcony into the privacy of their room. The air-conditioned air felt deliciously cool on their hot skin. Sam lay down on the bed and watched Nigel as he sat at the table enjoying his drink. She still loved Nigel with all her heart and was so happy this Italian holiday was going well. They were connecting with each other like they did when they first fell in love. Sam's mind drifted back to that time as she closed her eyes. Even for a Christmas Eve, it had been a busy night in the pub...

Sam knew Nigel well, he had been coming in early doors for quite a while now, and he would always buy Sam a drink for her to have at the end of her shift, but since either Heather, his girlfriend, would come to pick him up, or he would get a taxi home about half 7, they would only get to share a drink when he stayed until closing, which was not as often as Sam would have liked. Nigel and Sam had got on well together from the moment they had started talking, he could make her laugh and giggle like a naughty schoolgirl.

Nigel meanwhile was mesmerized by Sam's giggle, his heart melted when she did that soft warm and so very sexy laugh. They had shared the odd touch, but nothing more, and he felt the electricity flow between them when they did, but he loved Heather so much, he would never do anything to hurt her. On the times Nigel had stayed until close, Sam would then drop him off at his home that he and Heather shared. Often, after dropping him off, Sam would get home and immediately lie down on the bed with her vibrator and pleasure herself and her wet pussy, thinking of Nigel, but she believed that there would be no chance for them, it was so obvious that Nigel was head over heels in love with his gorgeous girlfriend.

This Christmas Eve Sam was surprised to see Nigel walk into the pub, as she had expected him to be at home with Heather, but Nigel told her that Heather had traveled to see her parents, as Nigel was working all over the holiday period, including the following day, as he was rebuilding the company's computer database during the Christmas shutdown. Sam's heart skipped more than a beat, and she felt her panties get damp. Was this her chance? Should she be a good girl and not even try? Sam didn't want to risk the friendly banter and gentle flirting they had by overstepping the line.

It had been snowing all afternoon and evening, just a perfect romantic Christmas eve in fact. Sam had already decided to leave her car at the pub for the night, it would be easier to walk home in the snow, and she only lived half hour's walk away. She was glad when Nigel didn't get into a taxi with some of the others and said he might as well stay until close.

They were the last ones to leave, as they finished their drinks, the landlord wished them merry Christmas and a safe journey home. They both stepped out into the night, the streetlights reflecting off the falling snow, generating a warm orange glow around them, as they stepped through the virgin white snow to set off home.

Sam was slipping about a bit in the snow so Nigel put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to support her. His hand was resting on her stomach, just under her breast; she could feel her nipples harden as she slipped her own arm around Nigel's broad back. Sam was certain she felt Nigel's fingers pull into her stomach, tickling her. She rested her head on his shoulder feeling she was in a winter wonderland.

They walked on through the snow, arms round each other. Nigel looked down at Sam's head resting on his shoulder. Her hair was damp with melted snow but each new snowflake showed up white against her dark hair. Nigel thought she looked beautiful. Sam looked up and their eyes met. Suddenly they stopped walking and turned to face each other. The moments past, neither sure what to do next. Sam reached out and got a handful of snow off a garden wall and with a giggle threw it into Nigel's face. Her took hold of her waist and was going to push Sam down into the snow, but slipped.

Their fall was broken by the soft, newly fallen snow.

They were both fighting to get handfuls of snow at each other, rolling around and laughing. Nigel was now knelt over Sam, pinning her arms down in the snow, God she was beautiful. Their faces were close, eyes looking deep into each other's. An unspoken urge rushed through them both, their mouths moved closer, each one gradually opening as they neared, Nigel let go of Sam's arms and placed his hands either side of her face and pulled her towards him so their lips met. Sam wrapped her arms round Nigel's back as they started kissing more passionately then they had ever kissed anyone before. Their tongues performing an elaborate, sensuous dance routine inside the dance hall that their mouths had become.

Nigel was no longer kneeling over Sam; he was laid on top, his legs in-between her jean-clad thighs. She could feel his hard cock inside his jeans rubbing against her very hot and hard clit. Sam knew then there was no way she was going to be a good girl now, she wanted Nigel so badly, and she wanted him for herself. If only Nigel felt the same.

"I don't want to go home yet Sam, can we go to your place?"

These words were music to her ears.

A few hundred yards later, that seemed to take forever, they arrived at Sam's house, she quickly unlocked the door and they stumbled in, the door had hardly closed behind them before they were in each other's arms, kissing hard, their hands trying desperately to remove their damp clothing as they climbed the stairs.

By the time they reached the bedroom, they were both down to their underwear. Nigel was wearing his tailored black silk boxer shorts that showed the exact outline of his hard cock. Sam couldn't take her eyes off it, the feeling that stretched from the pit of her stomach, passing through her very wet pussy, to the tip of it's very hard clit told her brain that she wanted to take Nigel's cock, and never give it back.

She needed him now.

Sam looked like an image from paradise to Nigel. She only had a plain black bra and black satin pants on, but they seemed to match perfectly with the way her dark hair fell over her shoulders. Here he was stood in a bedroom with an angel sent from Heaven, just for him. Nigel wanted Sam more than anything in the world, and he wanted her forever more. He was about to break his promise to Heather, but that didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was Sam and how much he wanted to please her.

As their bodies pressed together, their hands moving slowly to finish undressing each other, both trying to savor every sensuous moment, enjoying the first touches of previously unexplored skin. Nigel lifted Sam and laid her gently onto the bed. Sam's pussy was on fire. His cock was ready to burst; neither of them was going to be long in cumming, such was the intensity of the moment and their feelings for each other.

Nigel's cock slid easily into Sam's wet, waiting pussy, their bodies instinctively moving in time, moving towards a shared goal. The grinding of Nigel's body against Sam's hard, hot clit, with the squeezing of the walls of her pussy against his solid cock started a build up of an orgasm in both of their bodies.

The sense of urgency, intensity and blissfulness could not now be halted. They were going to cum so hard with other. Nigel's chest was rubbing Sam's hard nipples, the pleasure waves built inside them both, and just as Sam's pussy started flooding with her cum, it was mixed with Nigel's hot sperm that was firing into her from his exploding cock. The haze in their brains was taking them to paradise, and they never wanted to leave it...

Sam opened her eyes, Nigel had gone into the shower, and she realized her pussy had made a very wet patch on the bed, oh wow, she had actually cum on the bed imaging those moments. She knew then that Nigel was the true love of her life, and she would do anything for her darling.

Nigel was in the shower. He was also thinking about the night they had fallen in love. What a special night it had been. He however had never got the guilt out of his mind. He had fallen deeply and unexpectedly in live with Sam that night, but he loved Heather too. He hadn't been sure of what to do next. He had to choose, and Nigel didn't like making choices. As it turned out he didn't have to make one as Heather found out. One of Sam's neighbours, Sarah, worked with Heather and had spotted them entering the house, and more importantly, she had seen him leave again a lot later that morning. She couldn't wait to tell Heather. Sarah had always been jealous of Heather as Nigel had spurned her advances some while ago.

So him and Sam had got together and for the first few years they had some very special times.

They shared the same love of an adventurous sex life. They had enjoyed having sex in some very risky places; parks, nightclubs, alleyways. Sometimes Sam would just whisper into his ear that she wanted him now and they would have to find whatever cover they could. Once or twice they had been seen but Nigel knew this turned Sam on even more.

Once on a trip to Amsterdam, Nigel had noticed one of the "girls" and thought she was absolutely beautiful. Sam had picked up on this and said he could go in only if the girl allowed Sam to watch. Which; for a small extra fee, she did.

Sam had then watched whilst her darling Nigel had sex with another beautiful girl.

Later, back in the hotel, Sam had told him it had been one of the horniest moments of her life. She then asked Nigel what he thought about them visiting a sex club together. Nigel was nervous about it, but turned on at the same time, so he agreed. The following day they found one and decided to go in.

They paid their entrance fee and nervously walked in, unsure of what to expect. The sight that greeted them took their breath away. There were people in various states of undress, doing all manner of sex acts on each other and themselves.

In one area a group of mainly men were wanking whilst watching two women pleasure a man laid on the floor. One had his big hard dick in her mouth and the other was sitting on his face. By the look on hers, he knew what he was doing. As Sam stood there watching, with her knickers getting wetter by the second, the woman started to moan loudly. She was about to cum all over the man's face. As she cried out that she was cumming, three of the watching men stepped forward in front of her and ejaculated. One shot his load right into her face, covering her eyes, and the other two splashed her tits with their sperm. Nigel's cock was rock hard by now, especially as Sam had started to rub it through his loose trousers. They continued to watch as the other woman replaced her mouth with her hand and started to wank the man laid on the floor until he couldn't hold off any longer and with a loud moan spurted his sperm into the air.

"Shall we get undressed and join in sweetheart?" Nigel asked Sam.

"Yes please darling, just remember, no jealousy."

"Never"

They walked over to a small area and got undressed, hanging their clothes on some spare hooks. Sam decided just to leave her lacy black French knickers on. Nigel was totally naked. Sam thought Nigel's hard cock would explode without it even been touched.

They both chose wristbands that denoted they were ok with been shared with others, and walked back into the main area, aroused so much by the thoughts of what might be about to happen.

Three good looking men and a woman approached them and asked if Sam she would like to join them, just as very sexy blond lady appeared and asked Sam if she could borrow Nigel as she had seen them walk in and the sight of Nigel had got her pussy so wet that she needed his cock inside her.

Sam and Nigel looked at each other, smiled and both said "Of course"

Sam watched as the beautiful woman led Nigel to large chair with an elevated position over the whole area. She could see how excited Nigel was by the way he was stroking the girl's arse, using the tips of his fingers between her cheeks. Sam knew how much this turned herself on when Nigel did that same thing to her own bum. The blonde sat down in the chair and opened her legs, inviting Nigel to kneel in front of her. Sam knew the girl would have the time of her life. Nigel's tongue could do amazing things when it was teasing a nice hard clit. As Nigel put his head to the beautiful blonde's pussy a huge smile came across her face and she looked over at Sam and mouthed the words "Thank you"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nigel and Sam's Holiday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds