• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 02

Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 02

12345

"So, what's wrong?"

Blinking a few times Demi Lovato awoke from her thoughts to see her best friend/secret girlfriend Selena Gomez reflected in the mirror that the younger girl was sitting in front of.

"Nothing." Demi said unconvincingly.

"And by nothing, you mean?" Selena questioned as she pulled a stool up so it was behind the one Demi was sitting on, thus allowing her to sit down and gently slide her hands around her girlfriend's stomach.

Demi closed her eyes and relaxed into the gentle embrace. She could still remember when these gentle signs of affection used to break her heart because she didn't think they meant anything. Now she knew different.

"Dems?" Selena pushed.

Demi bit her lip as she thought what to say. She didn't want to upset her girlfriend, but unfortunately it seemed by biting her lip she had accidentally achieved just that, which was why Demi quickly said, "It's just... it seems so, sneaky."

"Sneaky?" Selena parroted, unable to stop a smile crossing her face at Demi's choice of words.

"Well... yeah." Demi said, feeling a little awkward, "I mean... she's our friend. It seems wrong to lie to her, and it definitely seems wrong to try and trick her into having sex. Or not having sex, at least not in the traditional sense, but you know... I mean, it's kind of a grey area, I get that, but it's not like this is a stupid prank or anything, this is serious stuff. You get that, right?"

"Yes Mom, I get it." Selena said, emphasising the word 'Mom' with the intention of light-heartedly teasing Demi although from the expression on her girlfriend's face it had been a poor decision. Quickly switching gears Selena said, "Don't see it as lying or tricking. See it as... withholding certain information and guiding someone in a certain way."

Demi looked unconvinced.

"And I bet you anything she thanks us afterwards." Selena said, gently kissing the side of the other girl's neck.

Demi moaned softly but still looked unconvinced.

Unable to help herself Selena sarcastically said, "Or we could try a more direct approach. Maybe wait about five seconds after the door's closed before telling her how we'd both really like to lick her pussy."

"We wouldn't have to be so crude." Demi pouted.

"No, we wouldn't. But can you think of anything we could actually say that would get us what we want?" Selena asked, and then after studying Demi's face carefully for a few moments added, "You do still want this, right?"

"Sure." Demi said, not sounding convincing.

"Turn around." Selena said abruptly as she let go of the embrace and moved back, allowing Demi to slowly turn around on her stool. When they were facing each other Selena leant forward so that her face was inches away from Demi's, gently cupped her girlfriend's cheek and said, "Look at me. You are the most important thing in my life. You have been since I was seven. I have been in love with you since the moment we met and that will never, ever change. So if you don't want to do this just tell me, ok? I won't be mad. I don't need this. I don't need anything except you."

Demi smiled, leant her head against Selena's and said, "But this is something you want..."

"Yes, but it's not something I need." Selena interrupted quickly.

"Let me finish." Demi said, kissing the top of Selena's head, "This is something you want, and I want it too. I'm just nervous. That's all."

"You promise?" Selena asked.

"Well... no. I really do feel bad about being so deceitful, but you're right. She'll probably thank us afterwards, and this is almost definitely the only way we'll get to fuck her." Demi said, and then smiled, "And I want to fuck her. I want to fuck Miley Cyrus."

"Really?" Selena grinned, "You wanna fuck Miley Cyrus? Lick her pussy? Make her wanna lick our pussies? Turn her into a naughty little carpet munching dyke just like us?"

Demi smiled, "I wanna eat Hannah Montana's pussy."

Selena grinned again, "I love you."

"I love you more." Demi said just before the two girls kissed.

Unfortunately the kiss was cut short as the secret lovers heard a knocking sound and a muffled, "Hello?"

"Coming." Selena called out after she reluctantly pulled away from Demi's lips, unable to stop herself pressing her own against them again briefly before jumping up and heading out of the bedroom.

By the time she reached the door the handle was being turned in an unsuccessful attempt to open the door. Selena smiled at this, and that when she unlocked and opened the door Miley almost knocked her over getting inside.

"Sorry." Miley said, looking a little embarrassed.

"No worries." Selena said, locking the door behind her friend, "So, did you enjoy the movie?"

"It was all right." Miley shrugged, "I don't remember seeing you or Demi afterwards."

"I needed to talk to Demi, you know, help set things up, so we left early." Selena explained.

"Oh..." Miley said, and then after a beat blurted out, "So do you have guys already in here? Are they security guards like last time? Are we... are we going to... take it in turns again?"

"Eager, aren't you?" Selena grinned.

Miley blushed, "Yeah, well, I..."

"Don't apologise. Those were good questions, which will all be answered. Soon." Selena said, a sly smile crossing her face before she turned and headed back in the direction of the bedroom, "Follow me."

Seeing no reason to argue Miley did as she was told, looking around the hotel room as she did so. It was... ok. Kind of modest. Not small by any stretch of the imagination, but while it was about the size of a apartment building it paled in comparison to the luxury Miley had become used too.

Selena could definitely afford better, and while Miley appreciated saving money and trying to keep a low profile what was the point of being rich at their age if they couldn't do whatever it took to enjoy themselves a little?

Of course that was why despite her better judgment Miley hadn't been able to stop herself from coming here tonight.

"Hey Miley." Demi greeted the other girl cheerily as Miley followed Selena into the bedroom, "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Hey Demi, it was ok... where are all the guys?" Miley asked with a frown, her eyes searching the room to check she hadn't missed something.

When it was clear there were no guys to be seen a thought which had been circling around in Miley's mind all day returned with a vengeance, a thought which was terrifying, mostly because it wasn't so totally unappealing.

"They're outside." Selena said as if Miley had just said something incredibly silly, "Didn't you see them?"

Miley found herself feeling relieved, and surprisingly disappointed. Trying to shake off whatever she was feeling Miley quickly said, "Well, yeah but..."

"Oh, we'll be inviting them in soon. If that's cool with you." Selena said.

"Oh... that's cool. It's just, were we going to talk about it and then do it, or were we going to hang out a bit first? Because I love hanging with you guys, really, it's just... gosh, I backed out of this like a thousand times in my head, and I think if we don't do it soon I might not be able to do it at all. You know?" Miley blathered quickly, deeply hating herself for acting like such a dorky virgin.

How was it possible Selena Gomez had more experience with sex than she did? The girl hadn't even worn anything that revealing in public.

"Oh, we're planning to get started pretty soon, but first I wanted to talk to you about it. You know, I tell you exactly what we're going to do first, that way you have time to prepare." Selena said, not giving Miley a chance to speak before continuing, "I was thinking we'd do it like last time. You watch my pussy getting licked, and I'll tell you how to give instructions. Then you can try giving the instructions while your pussy is getting licked, and if necessary I'll give you tips. Does that sound ok?"

"Yeah, I mean yeah." Miley said, hating herself for how high pitched her first word had sounded and for how much she was blushing. Trying to get a hold of herself she added, "That's pretty much what I was expecting."

"Hold that thought." Selena said, "There is one more thing."

"What?" Miley asked.

"Well... if given the right instructions a guy can eat pussy ok I guess, but..." Selena trailed off, her confident facade melting away as she stared into the eyes of her friend.

"Selena wants me to do it." Demi said, recognising her girlfriend was in trouble. Unfortunately this meant all eyes were on her and she panicked, "I mean, it isn't really a big deal. It would be just like watching a guy going down on her, only better. For her I mean. Not that it wouldn't be better for you, or that it would be, because it would be the same for you but Selena likes getting her pussy licked by a girl, and I like to lick pussy, and..."

"Ok." Miley interrupted Demi's little panic attack.

"What?" first Demi and then Selena exclaimed.

"Ok... I mean, it's like you said, it's no big deal." Miley blushed, "And I'm trying to change my image, and even if I can't tell anyone about this it would be great for me to... to watch you going down on her. It would be like, the wildest thing I've ever done. Or at least as wild as blowing seven guys."

Silence fell between the three girls, a weird kind of quiet understanding between them.

Miley was almost positive the other two girls plan to seduce her, and while that terrified her on multiple levels she wanted it. She wanted them to seduce her. And she was very sure they knew that.

Meanwhile Demi and Selena were pretty certain Miley knew what was really going on and was ok with it. Of course they had been expecting her to figure it out, most likely sooner rather than later, and they had prepared to spend a long-time talking her into it. They hadn't expected her to be so willing and as a result they were left speechless for a short while, although that quickly passed.

"Ok then." Demi said, "You don't mind if we start off with a little foreplay, do you?"

"Sure, go right ahead." Miley said, settling herself down in a nearby chair and watching in fascination as Demi gently kissed Selena.

Miley felt like watching Demi and Selena kiss should have been weird, shocking and maybe even a little off putting but it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Demi and Selena had been so close for so long that Miley had wondered if there was something more than friendship going on between them. Now there was no doubt in her mind, and Miley couldn't be happier for them.

What did shock Miley was just how much she enjoyed watching Demi and Selena kiss. But she couldn't help herself. The first kisses were just so cute, and the later kisses so heated and passionate Miley felt herself being drawn in, watching the other two girls making out with more interest than she could have ever imagined.

One of the things Miley found most interesting was how Selena and Demi seemed to become totally lost in each other. Miley wasn't even sure they remembered she existed. They certainly didn't acknowledge her when they broke their kiss so Demi could pull Selena's shirt up and off of her, Demi crashing her lips down onto Selena's the moment the offending item was removed.

Clearly those few moments of not kissing had been way too long as the two 'friends' didn't part their lips for the removal of Selena's bra, Demi easily unhooking it without looking. Miley guessed she had done that before. She also guessed it wasn't her first time playing with Selena's boobs, the older of the two moaning into the other girl's mouth as Demi worked her magic.

After what seemed like an eternity they finally ended the kissing session, although Demi couldn't seem to keep her lips from the other brunette for long as she quickly began licking, sucking and even biting at Selena's neck.

Selena moaned loudly and laid back with eyes closed for a little while, just enjoying the attention. Then she slowly opened her eyes and turned her head so she was looking at Miley, "If you're in a hurry you can forego foreplay, or at least speed it up, but, mmmmmmmm, whenever you can, I highly recommend taking the time to really let your lover explore your body with their mouth and tongue. Oh, make sure they spend plenty of time on your most sensitive areas, like your neck or your tits."

There was a pause, a coughing sound from Selena, and then Demi finally obliged by quickly kissing down Selena's chest to the area her girlfriend wanted her lips to be. Wasting no time Demi slid her tongue around Selena's right nipple before taking it into her mouth for quick sucking sessions, moving to the left before going back and forth, repeating the process over and over as Selena moaned happily.

"You, oooooohhhhhh, you should, mmmmmmmm, make sure your lover spends plenty of time on your nipple. The, mmmmmmm, the longer the better." Selena said, fluttering her eyelids closed for a few moments as she simply enjoyed the sensations before adding, "But there's a difference between building up anticipation and torturing in the name of teasing. If your lover truly cares about you she, or he, will know when enough is enough. If they don't, you'll just have to tell them."

Demi resented being put to the test, but she passed with flying colours, waiting until the moment things began to get too much for Selena before kissing her way down her girlfriend's stomach. With one quick motion Demi grabbed hold of Selena's pants and panties and pulled them both down together in one go, only stopping briefly to fiddle with Selena's shoes and socks which she also removed before moving her body back upwards, her lips connecting with Selena's inner thighs which she began gently kissing.

"I, oooooohhhhhh, I can't speak for everyone, but I love it when my inner thighs are kissed. It's like the final tease before the real pleasure begins." Selena moaned as Demi's lips covered her inner thighs in kisses, "But there are other ways to tease at this point. Like having your lover licking along the outside of your pussy lips. Mmmmmm, yes, just like that Demi, just like that. Oh, and, mmmmmmm, yes Demi, just feeling your breath against my cunt is pretty hot, and there are a few others, but nothing beats the first lick, especially if it's nice and slow."

Immediately after Selena mentioned a new way to tease Demi demonstrated just like she had promised too when Selena was explaining her plan. However Demi deviated from the plan somewhat by not immediately licking Selena's pussy on cue.

This both frustrated and delighted Selena as she found herself both loving and hating the anticipation.

The pause seemed to last an eternity for all three girls, although in reality it was only a couple of seconds in between the cue and the moment Demi stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of Selena's pussy, and then slowly slid her tongue all the way up to Selena's clit.

Selena's mouth fell open as pure pleasure washed over her, her brain seeming to momentarily shut down before the second lick rebooted her, and the third set her mind whirling again.

She certainly hadn't been lying about the first lick. There were some stronger feelings of pleasure to be had, caused by a variety of different things, but for Selena Gomez the feeling of a first lick to her pussy was right up there among her favourite things ever because it signified the fun was really getting started and promised so much more pleasure to come. The fact that it was a lick given by her girlfriend Demi Lovato only made it even better.

Focusing on the other girl in between her legs Selena smiled happily as she watched Demi work, her secret lover gently lapping at her pussy lips just like Selena had wanted. The sight was so beautiful Selena found herself becoming lost in it, the star of Wizard's of Waverley Place completely forgetting her plan and even that anyone other than herself and her girlfriend existed. Then she heard a soft, "Gosh."

For a second Selena panicked as she feared Miley was freaking out, but her fears were quickly proven unfounded when she looked up to see the other Disney star was just as enthralled with what was going on as Selena had been two years ago. And from the look on Miley's face it was clear that for 'Hannah Montana' this wasn't an 'this is gross but I can't look away' kind of enthralled. Figuring out exactly what kind of enthralled Miley was in was a little tricky as Miley's face seemed a mask of different emotions, although none of which seemed to suggest anything bad.

Rather than draw attention to this and possibly risk freaking Miley out Selena asked, "Do you want to know the main reason why I'd rather have a girl going down on me than a guy?"

Selena's word startled Miley out of the daze she had been in. The daze had been so powerful that Miley literally wasn't sure where or even who she was for about a nanosecond, and then everything came flooding back and she found herself blushing at being caught staring so intently. But how could Selena or anyone possibly blame her? She was watching a friend going down on another friend. A girlfriend... a friend who was a girl going down on another friend who was also a girl. Two girls who she had known for years, and were part of the same children's entertainment umbrella Miley herself was under, were having sex right before her eyes. And it was sex. Screw whatever Selena said...

This thought had Miley concentrating on the question she had only barely heard, although she had heard enough to give an answer to Selena who was staring at her expectantly, even if her answer was only a weak, "Ok."

"It's because with guys you can give them a roadmap, a multi-page instruction booklet, and even an entire book and they still wouldn't eat pussy as good as a girl... because a girl knows what to do without being told." Selena said, giving Demi another cue, "I mean, oh, the very first time I let Demi in between my thighs not only did she do everything I like, mmmmmmm, but she introduced me to new things, ooooohhhhhh, things she can do with her wonderful little tongue which I couldn't have even dreamed of. Like, oooooohhhhhh, oh my gosh, like licking around my pussy lips instead of just licking them up and down. Oh, like she's doing right now. Mmmmmm, can you see?"

"Yeah, I can see." Miley said without hesitation.

"Well, uuuuuuhhhhhh, uuuuhhhhh, oooohhhhh fuck!" Selena exclaimed as Demi's tongue did a number on her clit, playing with it almost roughly for a few long seconds before sliding back down to tease the entrance to Selena's love hole, thus allowing Selena to moan, "Did you see that? Did you see how she licked my clit? Mmmmmmm, I thought I was going to cum for sure, but she's just setting me up for a bigger, harder cum later. Oh, mmmmmmm, oh, and the timing was perfect. Oh, I, mmmmmm, I love guys... I love cock, but no guy has ever licked my pussy this good. I don't think they could even come close. And oooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkk! Ooooooohhhhhh gooooooooddddddd!"

Selena's head snapped back as Demi thrust her tongue inside her, the soft invasion of her pussy leaving Selena incapable of speaking as she became overwhelmed with pleasure.

Miley barely noticed as she was to captivated by the sight of Demi clearly pushing her tongue into Selena's cunt, her mouth then closing around Selena's pussy as if Demi was literally trying to devour the other Disney girl.

A few seconds later Miley realised her right hand had invaded her panties and two of her fingers were rubbing her pussy which was wetter than she could ever remember it being, and that included earlier when she and Selena had sucked seven guys.

Miley could pretend she was upset with her treacherous body, but the truth was Miley knew this was probably an inevitable occurrence and if anything she should be grateful to her body. After all maybe this way she could make herself cum while Demi and Selena were preoccupied, and then make up some excuse to leave so she could avoid being dragged into a lesbian threesome. Although as she pushed two fingers inside herself and watched Selena moan, scream and whimper in pleasure as Demi enthusiastically ate her best friend's pussy Miley was having trouble remembering why having sex with Demi and Selena would be such a bad thing.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds