• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Sensual Night in Persia

A Sensual Night in Persia

12

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Abd-Al-Karim Mosque of Greater Toronto, Province of Ontario. This place of worship has become the rallying symbol of the Muslim community of Greater Toronto after much social and political unrest. Our new Imam the quietly legendary Ahmad Almas is dedicated to leading it into the twenty-first century. Membership has increased by forty percent since he took the helm. And we at the Mosque of Abd-Al-Karim are beyond thankful for that. At long last we have a leader we can all be proud of. Better times await us all. Our former leader had to leave office because of controversial comments he made about the Israeli community of Ontario.

We have complete faith in our new leadership. Imam Ahmad Almas is a progressive leader who has been photographed with the new Mayor of Toronto as well as the City's Chief of Police, both of whom he counts among his friends. He has done what many felt was impossible by uniting the Somalians, Libyans, Egyptians, Saudi Arabians and other Muslim communities of Greater Toronto under a single banner. The banner of Progressive Muslims of the Province of Ontario. The Muslim community of North America is growing by leaps and bounds. As devoted as we are to our Muslim faith and culture, we must not forget that we live in a continent whose leadership answers to the tenets of the Judeo-Christian faith which dominates the United States of America, the Confederation of Canada and the Republic of Mexico. Adaptation and occasional compromise are key to our continued prosperity and survival.

My name is Anisa Anwar Almas. The devoted wife and partner of the Honourable Ahmad Almas. Anyone looking at me would see a five-foot-ten, curvy young Arab woman with dark bronze skin, long black hair and pale brown eyes. I met my future husband on a blind date last year and fell in love. In spite of our age difference, I soon discovered that we were kindred souls. I am thirty two years old and my husband is forty seven. I work for the Department of Social Services of the City of Toronto as a Special Cases Counsellor and Community Outreach Agent. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from York University and a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Toronto. I love my job. Combining my knowledge of business to my love of helping a diverse bunch of people. I love helping people tap into their potential by finding employment, starting their own businesses and generally move on up after reaching rock bottom. Like they say, there is no way to go but up.

A lot of people have preconceived notions about us North American Muslims. They seem surprised that a woman who looks like me is the wife of an Imam. I dress like any regular woman. Stylishly and beautifully. Sometimes I wear the hijab, sometimes I don't. Always by my own choice. I have never worn a niqab in my life and there is no force on the planet Earth which can compel me to wear one. I was born and raised in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, to parents hailing from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My husband Imam Ahmad Almas is a native of the City of Misrata, Libya, who has lived in Canada for the past thirty years. He holds a Master's degree in Public Administration from Queen's University and has worked for the City of Toronto's Urban Development Authority. He is also the owner of New Wave Bookstore, which has five locations in the Greater Toronto Area.

Folks, surprising as it may seem, I love my husband and I love my life. I don't feel oppressed or mistreated. My husband consults me before making any decisions regarding our life as a couple, or the ruling of the Mosque which means so much to the both of us. Ask anyone who has been married for any length of time. Marriage is a partnership. Anyone who disagrees won't stay married for long. Trust me on that one. Tonight, my husband and I are having a Special Night with our Inner Circle. The Special Nights are designed to improve the lives of couples within the Abd-Al-Karim Mosque of Greater Toronto. One cannot be a good Muslim and have trouble within one's household. We believe that husband and wife must be in harmony. We believe in sacrifice and balance, and we believe in devotion and passion as well. Yes, we are practicing Muslims who believe that sensual passions and sexual expression plays an important role in the life of married Muslim men and married Muslim women. That's why my husband and I instituted the special nights. They're designed to bring us all closer together.

I sit beside my husband Ahmad in the deserted Mosque on this quiet night. The members of the Inner Circle start to arrive. First comes my good friend Atifah Abrar and her husband Malik Rauf. Atifah is five feet nine inches tall and kind of curvy, with long black hair, pale brown eyes and dark bronze skin. She was born and raised in the City of Al Bayda in Libya. She's been living in the Confederation of Canada for most of her life. This lovely woman grew up in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She holds a master's degree in Sociology from Carleton University and works with me at the Department of Social Services of the City of Toronto. Three years ago she married Malik Rauf. He's tall and slender, with medium brown skin, short curly black hair and dark eyes. Malik was born and raised in the City of Bandar Beyla in Somaliland. His parents moved to Ontario, Canada, shortly after his birth. He's Canadian through and true, just like me, and a devoted Muslim.

Malik is a graduate of the University of Ottawa's Telfer MBA program, he works for Masterson Enterprises Limited right here in downtown Toronto. This handsome young Black man is utterly devoted to his wife Libyan-born wife Atifah, though they've been having some problems. A lot of people frown upon seeing pale-skinned Muslim women from the Arab world marrying dark-skinned Muslim men from tropical Africa. We at the Adb-Al-Karim Mosque firmly oppose these racists. We believe that Allah created men and women of all races, from the bronze-skinned Arab, the yellow-skinned Chinese and the Black-skinned African to the whitest European. Malik and Atifah are both practicing Muslims and they love each other. Why shouldn't they be together?

My husband Ahmad and I rise to greet Malik and Atifah. We embrace warmly. Atifah and I kiss each other on the lips, then on both cheeks. Soon we are joined by another couple. Areebah Asalah and her husband Farouk Hassim. Areebah is a lady I met in the Mosque. She's short, kind of chubby and big-bottomed, with long black hair, pale brown eyes and skin the colour of burnished bronze. A native of the City of Beni Hasan in Egypt, this fifty-something woman has been living in Canada for the past twenty years. She is the manager of a Wal-Mart store right here in the City of Toronto. Her husband Farouk Hassim is six feet tall and skinny, with a bald head and a thick beard and moustache. A native of the City of Akoris in Egypt, he and his wife got married there and he moved to Canada first before sending for her. Farouk was one of the first Middle-Eastern members of the Toronto Police Service. He's recently risen to the rank of sergeant. The Chief of Police of Toronto has named him Head of the Multicultural Outreach Division of the Toronto Police Service. Isn't that cool? As with Malik and Atifah, my husband Ahmad and I warmly greet Farouk and Areebah. Since we are all gathered at last, the men close the gates of Mosque while we women get ready.

I undress, and all around me the ladies are doing the same. Soon I am stripped to my bra and panties...and then they were gone. I rub my breasts together, something I delight in doing whenever someone is looking. I admire the other ladies bodies. Atifah is looking especially delicious. I am tall and curvy and I like women who are tall and curvy. Especially those tall and sexy Libyan dames like Atifah. I smile at her and she smiles at me. I run my hands all over her big round ass. Grinning, Atifah kisses me and gives my big butt a tight squeeze. Areebah watches us as she disrobes. The short, round Egyptian woman has the most delicious-looking pair of tits I've seen in a long time. I smile as she joins Atifah and me. I run my hands all over Areebah's big round ass as Atifah squeezes her breasts. Areebah grins. The three of us turn and face our men.

Always a leader among men, my husband Ahmad is the first to get naked. His bronze body is muscular and very fit. He's got hair everywhere, and I like that about him. Ahmad strokes his long and thick cock. He's packing nine inches of man power. I gasp when I see Malik's dick. Hot damn. The Somalian was something else. He's frigging huge. That big Black dick of his looks like a frigging snake. He's at least two inches longer than my Ahmad's dick, and Ahmad is quite big. I smile at Atifah. My good friend smiles. Yes, her Somali husband has many blessings.

Farouk isn't bad either. Tall and lean, he's got a long dick that's not very dick but almost rivals Malik's eleven-inch Black monster cock in length. Areebah smiles as Atifah and I admire her husband's dick. The men grin as we walk up to them. Tonight, the ladies are in charge. We can do whatever we want. And the men have to obey. It's one of the rules of the Special Nights of the Inner Circle here at the Mosque. Surprising everyone, including myself, I go for Malik. I always wanted to try a Black man.

My husband Ahmad nods in approval as Malik's wife Atifah grabs him by his cock and balls. I kiss Malik and the sexy Somalian stud kisses me passionately. He strokes me tenderly, touching my breasts the way I like. How did he know what I like? I guess Atifah's got him well-trained in the ways of pleasing women. Malik draws me to the mattresses which we've thrown to the floor, and we start doing our thing. He licks my breasts and starts fingering my hairy pussy. His fingers dart inside of me, and I feel a thrill inside. The sexy Somali stud licks a path from my breasts to my pelvis. Soon Malik's mouth joins his fingers in my pussy, and he teases my clit with his tongue. Wow. He really knows what he's doing. He's licking my pussy so good that he's got me squealing and squirming on the mattress. Had I known he was this good, I would have asked his wife Atifah to let me try him a long time ago.

While Malik is licking my pussy like there's no tomorrow, his wife Atifah and my husband Ahmad are doing their thing. Ahmad is lying on the mattress with his arms interlocked behind his head while Atifah goes down on him. Watching my best friend Atifah sucking my husband's dick actually turns me on. Wow. So much that I decide to do some cock sucking of my very own. I push Malik back. The startled Somalian looks at me puzzlingly. I smile wickedly and grab his big Black dick. Then I promptly take him into my mouth. Slowly I lick his dick head, and tease his big Black balls. Malik groans as I begin sucking his cock. I smile as I take more and more of his big Black dick into my mouth. I really, really want to see if I can take the whole thing in my mouth. I can deep throat dick like the best of them. Just ask my husband Ahmad one of these days. Of course, he's too busy getting his cock sucked by my friend Atifah to speak coherently.

While Atifah sucks Ahmad's cock, I notice Farouk waiving his cock at her. Atifah winks at him, and he joins the action. Farouk comes up behind Atifah. He caresses her big ass, then takes her from behind. Holding her hips tightly, he thrusts his cock into her pussy. I shake my head. My best friend Atifah is such a slut. She simply can't get enough dick. I feel the same way about both dick and pussy. I noticed Areebah sitting apart, fingering her pussy while watching the rest of fucking around. Hey, it's my orgy and I dictate the rules as lady of the house. No one gets to sit around doing nothing. Everyone must play. I gesture Areebah to make herself useful. The chubby and matronly Egyptian woman smiles and joins Malik and me. She squats over Malik's face and the handsome Somalian stud starts licking her pussy. Areebah clucks her tongue and grins as Malik works her magic on her. I know just how she feels. He's so fucking good at eating pussy. Malik is my first Somalian lover but he's not going to be the last. This I silently promised myself while trying to get his eleven-inch Black monster cock in my small mouth.

Folks, I give up on trying to fit all of Malik's cock in my mouth. Now, I know my sweet Saudi Arabian pussy can take him. My pussy can take dicks of any size. I climb on top of Malik and lower myself onto his member. I take his big Black dick and push it inside of me. The Somalian stud thrusts upward, slamming his cock deep inside of me. Grinning, I start riding him. Areebah and I face each other as we both ride on Malik. I kiss the chubby Egyptian woman, and she pinches my tits. I smile. She's so naughty. I can feel Malik's big Somalian dick stretching my pussy even more than my Ahmad usually does. I like it. I rode him hard, pushing downward and filling my pussy with his dick. I've got eighty percent of it inside of me already and I know I can take the whole thing. I just know it. A sharp scream causes both Areebah and I to look up.

Our eyes turn to Atifah, who's getting the fuck of the century from both Farouk and Ahmad. The Egyptian-born Toronto policeman and the Imam are double-teaming our favourite Libyan slut, and she's loving it. Atifah is riding my Ahmad, who's lying flat on the mattress with his dick buried deep inside her pussy. At the same time, Farouk has big long dick buried deep inside Atifah's asshole. Wow. Atifah screams continuously as both her holes are filled with dick. Hot damn. I knew my best friend was a freak but I had no idea she was such a rough rider. Wow. I can and have taken dick in my pussy and asshole but never both at the same time. Maybe it's something I will try someday. Not today, though. I'm loving the feel of Malik's dick in my cunt too much. I ride him until I feel I can't take it anymore. Malik is still hard, and I allow Areebah to hop on for a ride. I finger my pussy while watching Areebah climb on top of Malik. Now the short, chubby Egyptian matron is lowering herself onto Malik's big Black dick. Until she's impaled her middle-aged pussy on his thick Somalian cock.

I go for the bag of toys and reach for two dildos. A blue one and a purple one. Both have rounded handles to prevent them from 'getting lost' inside someone. I dip both of them into the bottle of lubricant, then I slide the purple one into my pussy. I watch Areebah squeal as she rides Malik's big Black cock. Her big butt is jiggling under the force of his thrusts. He's really pounding the older Egyptian woman's pussy. Filled with naughty inspiration, I decided to try something. I whisper something into Areebah's ear. She shrugs, and I grin. I pry her big butt cheeks wide open, and press the blue dildo against Areebah's asshole. And just like that, I start fucking her in the ass. Areebah gasps as I penetrate her asshole with my dildo. I smack her ass and push the dildo deeper inside of her. Her screams change in tune. Malik continues hammering her pussy with powerful thrusts of his big Black cock. He's really tearing up her pussy. And I'm happily filling her asshole with my dildo. Areebah screams like a woman possessed as both her holes are filled. Her screams aren't that different in pitch from those of my friend Atifah. If double penetration is that much fun, I've got to try it someday.

Farouk and my husband Ahmad are really working Atifah over. They've changed positions again. Now it's Farouk lying on the mattress with his dick in Atifah's pussy while my Ahmad slams his cock into her asshole from behind. Ahmad spanks Atifah's big ass, making it jiggle while he drills his dick into her butt hole. Atifah's screams fill the Mosque. She's even louder than Areebah and she doesn't sound like she's stopping anytime soon. I push the blue dildo all the way into Areebah's asshole, leaving only the handle out. Then I leave her in the capable hands of Malik. I join Ahmad, Farouk and Atifah. I must have some fun with her as well. I stand before them, watching. Atifah's eyes widen when she sees me. I wave gently at her. I take the dildo which I previously dipped inside my pussy and shove it into her open mouth, silencing her. Then I order her to suck it. Obediently Atifah sucks my dildo, tasting my pussy juices on it.

Soon I give her something else to taste. I lie down, positioning myself so that my pussy is dangerously close to Atifah's face. Even with a dick in her pussy and another in her asshole, the Libyan slut cannot be sated. She's looking at the plate of delicious Saudi Arabian pussy in front of her and cannot resist such a tasty dish. Atifah begins to lick and finger my pussy tentatively. I love it when she does that. She likes to tease me by pretending she's never had a pussy shoved in her face before. Atifah blows on my pussy, then starts licking it and fingering it in earnest. Meanwhile, Ahmad is mercilessly slamming his dick into her asshole and Farouk is working up her pussy like his life depends on it. In spite of the terrible sensations nearly overwhelming her body, she remains focused on the task at hand. Or should I say at mouth? Atifah slips two fingers inside my pussy, then two. Soon she's got three fingers inside of me. I shriek in pleasure as my best friend really works me over. That's when something amazing happened. I squirted. I actually squirted, blasting Atifah's face with hot girly cum. And she drained me dry, licking it all up without spilling a single drop.

I kiss Atifah tenderly, thanking her as Farouk and Ahmad remove their hard dicks from her holes. Atifah sighs and slumps in my arms. Even my super passionate Libyan diva has her limits. Ahmad gently rubs her shoulders and Farouk pats her big round ass. The four us suddenly look up, for a sharp scream filled the Mosque. Malik and Areebah are still doing their thing. Except that now, Areebah is on all fours, face down and ass up. Malik is drilling his cock into her asshole. Hot damn. That Egyptian matron is such a slut! She's a real roughrider too, if she can take Malik's gigantic Black dick up her ass. Holding the older Egyptian woman's wide hips firmly in his big hands, Malik thrust his cock deep into her asshole. Areebah screamed, begging him to fuck her harder. The Somalian stud really tore her ass up, fucking her until she begged for mercy. And then it was over.

Did I say it was over? Silly me. I totally didn't mean. After we recovered from the great fucking our beloved Muslim men gave us, the ladies and I returned the favour. How? By donning strap-on dildos and fucking them. The guys were a bit hesitant when Atifah, Areebah and I laughed and started strapping on our dildos. I laughed the loudest, and reminded the men that during those Special Nights of the Inner Circle of the Abd-Al-Karim Mosque, the ladies were in charge. If they disobeyed, there would be hell to pay for them individually as well as collectively. They had their fun. Now we would have ours. After reminding them of that simple fact in a stern voice, I took Malik by his big Black dick and ordered him to kneel before me. The Somalian stud did as he was told. I stroked my strap-on dildo, a long and powerful tool modeled after the penis of a Black American porn star. I pressed the dildo against Malik's lips. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth. Then he began sucking the dildo. Slowly at first, then with gusto. I smiled and patted his head. I love an obedient Muslim man!

As fitting the wife of an Imam, I led the other Muslim women of the Mosque by example. I watched as Areebah grabbed my husband Ahmad, and proceeded to make him kneel before her. While stroking her strap-on dildo, she made him lick her toes. Watching my husband Ahmad, the Imam of the most powerful Muslim community in Canada's biggest City kneel before a Muslim woman really turn me on. I was really proud of him. He sucked on Areebah's toes and then began sucking on her strap-on dildo. Ahmad stroked his big cock as he sucked on Areebah's dildo. Atifah had an easy time with Farouk. The older Egyptian seemed particularly eager to kneel before the sexy Libyan diva and suck her strap-on dildo. I think Farouk is a sensualist. He enjoys all things sexual. Quite a quality in a man!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Sensual Night in Persia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds