• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Life in the Fast Lane

Life in the Fast Lane

"I'm in the mood for something different today, Honey." Shanna didn't worry about being overheard as she approached the slim young woman with the buzz-cut bleach-blonde hair and the tribal tats. The music in the club was so loud that any potential narc would have to get right up next to them to hear, and Honey's private booth gave her a good view of anyone approaching.

Honey eyed Shanna as the strobing lights of the club flashed off of her piercings (six in each ear, two lip, one nose, one belly, and one on her clit that Shanna had no intentions of ever letting Honey see.) Honey's eyes traveled down her belly shirt, over her mini-skirt, and down to her Doc Martins. "No small talk? No 'Hi, Honey, how's tricks?' No 'Check it out, I just got my hair dyed, does purple look good on me?' It hurts, Shanna. It hurts deep."

Shanna gave her a peck on the cheek as she sat down at the table. "Aw, you know I loves ya." It was true, to the extent that a girl could love her dealer. Shanna didn't use the hard stuff, so she didn't have to go to any of the creepy connections. Honey was social, reliable, and pretty cool; even if Shanna did sometimes feel like she was getting sized up a little, Honey never tried to make a "drugs for sex" deal. She knew Shanna didn't swing that way.

Honey tried to keep her mock-glare up, but it collapsed into a wry grin after a moment. "Alright, you're off the hook. This time. So what does 'different' mean? You're an E-girl, usually. So different means a little Nexus, or maybe some Hippieflip? Help me out here."

Shanna shrugged. "I dunno. I just want to feel something new, you know? Coming in here every weekend, dropping E every Friday and Saturday night, it's starting to get dull. I want a new thrill, that's all. Something I've never felt before."

Honey got a wicked grin on her face. "Now that, I can handle." She pulled out a small bottle of purple pills, and shook one out. It was tiny in her hand. "Latest thing from a friend of mine in the pharmaceutical industry. They call it 'Yes'. It makes you feel good all over, baby."

Shanna looked down at the pill. "For how long?"

"One pill? A few hours. You want?"

Shanna nodded. "How much?"

"Twenty bucks." Money changed hands, and Shanna popped the pill into her mouth. She crushed it between her teeth. It tasted like black liquorice.

"You're a living doll," she said, getting up and giving Honey another peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go see how it feels on the dance floor." She waved, turned, and gave Honey a nice look at her buns as she headed back to the main action.

'Yes' worked fast, Shanna thought. She was already feeling a pleasant tingle all through her body as she danced. More than just pleasant. It felt like being cocooned in pleasure. Like sinking into warm water, right up to her hair. She could just imagine her hair, floating around her head like a halo, and it felt good. The drug made it hard to think, but that just seemed even cooler. Like she could just feel the music, feel the warmth, and let go of everything. The room was getting darker; Shanna could feel her iris contract, actually feel it as her pupils just became tiny little pinpoints in the center of her eyes. This was awesome. Dark, warm, and happy all over.

A man came up to her and looked her in the eyes. "You want to dance?" he said.

That sounded great. Shanna nodded, her head just bobbing loosely on the end of her neck. She moved in closer to the guy, and the two of them just grooved to the music. "You can move in even closer," he said, and that sounded just great to Shanna. Everything seemed to be just perfect right now. She pressed her body against his, and the two of them ground against each other until the song ended.

"Come on," he said. "Let me buy you a drink." That sounded great. Honey hadn't said anything about how the drug interacted with alcohol, or whether it was safe, but this guy was offering her a drink, and it seemed like such a good idea once he'd mentioned it. The two of them headed over to the bar, and when he handed her a glass, Shanna downed it without even thinking. Because thinking felt too hard.

"Let's go outside for a bit of fresh air," he said. That sounded great. Shanna just let him lead her along, out the back entrance of the club and into the alley. For a moment, the thought flitted into her head that she should find out this guy's name, but another warm, wet current of 'Yes' sluiced the thought right out of her brain. It probably wasn't important. Shanna felt like she could just drift on 'Yes' forever, and anything she did would be great.

The guy led her to a few of his friends, over in the corner of a dimly-lit parking lot . "Check out her eyes," he said to them. Then, to her, he said, "Show them your eyes." That sounded great. Shanna walked over to each of them in turn, showing them how her pupils were just dots. It was hard to make out their faces in the semi-darkness, and the way her pupils had contracted made it even harder to see, but she didn't care about who they were. She didn't really care about anything. She was floating right now on easy pleasure, and whatever happened, happened.

"Damn," one of them said. "Just like that girl last week. Hey, let's see if this works. You, girl. Take off your shirt." That sounded great. Shanna peeled off her shirt, exposing her breasts to the warm night air. 'Yes' amplified the sensations of the breeze on her nipples. A tiny bubble of thought let her wonder how sex would feel on 'Yes', right before it popped.

"Suh-weet!" another guy shouted. "Take off all those clothes, girl!" That sounded great. Shanna slid off the mini-skirt, pulled down her panties, even kicked off her socks and shoes. She just stood there, naked in front of four guys, and it all just felt so good.

One of the others went off to keep an eye out for the cops, while the first guy bent her over against the hood of his car, and started pounding his dick into her twat. It felt so fucking perfect to Shanna, like every sensation was just magnified, like her clit was growing down there to the size of a fist, and everything rubbed against everything else so good. Even her nipples felt good rubbing against the car; the windshield caught the reflection of the streetlights, and Shanna just looked at the image, absolutely rapt with pleasure. She could feel the guy coming inside her, like every single sperm he had was giving her a little massage. It all just felt so fucking good.

Another guy said, "Suck my dick, girl," and that sounded just great to Shanna. She got down on her knees and just went to town, sucking and licking on his dick, using her hands, wondering why she hadn't thought of doing this before. These guys had such great ideas, everything they said seemed to be something she wanted to do, and even the things they did to her without saying anything, like the third guy slipping it to her from behind, they felt so awesome. She felt like she was on a non-stop orgasm, just riding the currents of 'Yes' and everything felt so good, so fucking good.

The fourth guy got his turn, doing her up the ass, and even though Shanna had never tried that before, it felt fucking awesome when he did it. They were such awesome guys, they even told her to get dressed before they peeled out of the parking lot. She just sat there on the ground, smiling blankly, and it all just felt so good...

*****

"Another hit of 'Yes'?" Honey asked, rattling the little bottle of pills in her hand.

Shanna held up her hand. "No thank you," she said with gusto. "That stuff is killer. I swear, I would have done anything last night." She sat down. "I practically did do anything with some guys out in the parking lot. I'm just lucky they didn't ask me for my wallet, I probably would have just handed it over. It all just seemed so..." She reflected back on that state of warm, easy bliss. "It just seemed so easy to do what I was told, y'know? That's a dangerous drug to drop."

"Sure, when you're not careful." Honey put her hand on Shanna's. "You have to watch who you party with when you're on this stuff, that's all. I tell you what. You try another hit, and I'll keep an eye on you to make sure you don't get into trouble."

Shanna wished that didn't sound like such a good idea all of a sudden, but when Honey said that, Shanna's mind just flashed back to the liquid pleasure that filled her brain when the drug kicked in, and she found herself nodding almost without intending to. Honey shook out another pill, but Shanna held up her hand. "Wait," she said. "Let me think about this for a second."

Honey rolled her eyes. "What's there to think about? This stuff feels great, you loved the way it felt last night, so just pop one and I'll look after you. I'll keep you away from any sleazy guys, and you just focus on feeling good."

"I..." Shanna wasn't quite sure she could trust Honey with her body any more than she could trust some sleazy guy, but she had to admit, 'Yes' did feel better than anything else she'd ever tried. She could almost feel the echoes of that warm, drifting sensation in her brain...she grabbed the pill out of Honey's hand and popped it in her mouth before she chickened out.

It seemed to kick in even quicker this time. She just felt all her muscles relaxing, like she was melting into a puddle of bliss where she sat. Her pupils contracted, like before, and it seemed like Honey was just fading into deeper shadow while she stared at her, the room darkening until it seemed like Honey was just part of the darkness. All Shanna could see were the club lights reflecting off of Honey's eyes. They seemed to gleam, getting bigger as Honey leaned in.

"Let's go for a walk," Honey whispered, right in her ear. "I've got a back room we can go to with a little bed in it." That sounded great, and Shanna just felt like she was floating to her feet. The two of them walked through the club, hand in hand, and it all just felt like pure joy to her. She felt like she was glowing with pleasure now, the drug flowing through her bloodstream like a wave of ecstasy--she could practically feel her blood move through her body, and every current was a current of 'Yes', and now she understood why the drug was called that. It felt so good to say yes, so good to just float on the drug and go along with the current.

"Take your clothes off," Honey said as they went into the small room, and it felt so good to Shanna to understand now that all she needed to do was go along with that suggestion. She just let her clothes pile up on the floor, because Honey's words just seemed to make so much sense to her, her suggestions were all things Shanna felt like she'd wanted to do all her life, and it just felt perfectly natural, perfectly normal to her. Honey was taking her clothes off too, Shanna noticed. So it must be normal. Honey reached over and flicked Shanna's clit piercing, a predatory gleam in her eyes, and the sensations practically made her fall to her knees with pleasure.

"Go ahead and put your face between my thighs," Honey said as she lay down on the bed, her legs spread, "and start licking my cunt. I'll tell you when to stop." That sounded great. Shanna got onto the bed and leaned in close to Honey's pussy, inhaling the scent of her musk, and even though Shanna hadn't ever planned to get this close to a woman in her life, it smelled so good to her...smelled and tasted, she almost-thought, dipping her tongue into Honey's cleft. All the sensations, taste and smell and touch...she could feel Honey's juices, slick and dripping off her chin as she just kept licking and licking, and it felt so good to just flow with the drug in her bloodstream, with Honey's oh-so-sensible suggestions...taste and smell and touch and sound, Honey was moaning now, a soft, keening moan as she shook under Shanna's mouth, and Shanna could tell that the pleasure in Honey's twat was growing more insistent, but nothing could feel as good as tripping on 'Yes', it just made Shanna want to lick faster and harder and better and suddenly Honey's low moans turned into loud grunts of pleasure, and Shanna could actually taste it when Honey came, and it tasted so fucking good, everything was so fucking good...

She kept licking, though. Honey hadn't told her to stop.

*****

Shanna woke up the next morning, still nestled in Honey's arms. For a long, blank moment, she just enjoyed the sensation of being cuddled up to warm flesh, before the memories of last night dropped into her head and she let out a shriek. She pushed herself violently out of the bed, flopping messily onto the floor as she searched for her clothes in the dark room.

Honey turned on the lamp by the bed. "Hey, baby," she said. "What's wrong?"

Shanna grabbed her shirt from the pile of clothes and pulled it on. "You! You're wrong, you, you...goddamnit! I trusted you, and you just..."

Honey laughed. "Yeah. I did. And I'm going to do it again."

Shanna pulled on her panties. "The fuck you are! I'm never touching that shit again!"

Honey reached for her jacket, lying on the floor, and pulled the little bottle of pills out of it. "Yeah, about that, Shanna...there's something about 'Yes' I probably should have mentioned to you. See, when that friend of mine was testing it on human subjects, he found out that some of the chemicals in it don't metabolize in the human body. They just migrate to the tissues of the brain. They interfere with some of the chemical receptors, and build up there." Shanna paused, her jeans half-way on. "The more you take, the more it builds up."

"Yeah, well..." Shanna stared at the bottle as the pills inside it rattled around. She morbidly imagined the chemicals inside migrating up to her brain, short-circuiting it, frying her mind... "I'm not taking any more of that shit, so I don't have to worry about it doing anything to me."

"Oh, I think you do," Honey said, shaking out another purple pill. "You've already taken two hits of it, Shanna. Those chemicals haven't actually gone away. They've built up in your brain, in the specific receptors that activate when you listen to and evaluate suggestions. That's why you took that second pill. I told you to do it, and even though you knew it was probably a bad idea, when you thought about what I was telling you to do, it released a little burst of pleasure, a little echo of your 'Yes' high, and you couldn't stop yourself from doing what you were told. And now you've taken two hits, Shanna. It's going to feel even better when I tell you what to do now. You're going to have an even harder time resisting the urge to do what I say."

Shanna grabbed her shoes and socks and headed for the door. "I'm getting the fuck out of--"

"Wait." Shanna knew she shouldn't stop for even a second, knew that Honey could make her do things she didn't want to do and that she needed to get out of here right now, but it just suddenly felt so good to let her feet come to a stop with her hand on the doorknob, it was like a sexual rush to just relax, stand there and keep listening.

"That's a good girl. Now come over here and sit on the bed with me." Shanna tried to fight it now, tried to focus on how important it was to move her legs in the opposite direction from the one they were going in, but she just felt this languid, warm pleasure walking back to the bed, like wading through warm water, and when she sat down, it felt like she was relaxing into a hot tub. Shanna could feel her absolute stark panic, but it was buried under the pleasure.

"You want to take another pill, Shanna." No, she...ohh, she did, but she had to stop herself from doing it, they were...the more she took, the harder it would be to stop, the more she took, the easier it would be for Honey to make her take more, the more she took, the more she'd want to take...she could picture herself in a few months' time, a burnt-out zombie, following Honey around and doing whatever she was told... "You know I'm mindfucking you into wanting it, but you want it anyway."

Honey held the pill out between her thumb and forefinger, but as Shanna reached for it, unable to stop herself, Honey said "Wait," again, and Shanna froze, her eyes fixated on the pill that she knew, absolutely knew was going to put her even deeper under Honey's control, but that she wanted so bad anyway. She felt like it was a deadly snake, hypnotizing her before it pumped her full of poison. "Beg me for it."

Shanna felt hot tears coursing down her cheeks. She wanted the pill, but she didn't want to want it. She wanted to beg, but she wanted so badly not to want to beg as she heard the words spill out of her mouth in a mindless babble of need, "please, please give me the pill, i need it so bad, need to taste it in my mouth, need to feel that bliss, oh god, please, you've made me want it and i can't stop myself, please please please please..." She hated Honey for enjoying this, but it didn't stop her from wanting do what Honey said.

Honey nodded. Shanna grabbed the pill out of her hand, and shoved it in her mouth. She was utterly terrified. She knew that she'd never be free if she didn't stop herself, right now. She had to stop. She had to stop. She had to stop.

There was a tiny crunching sound. Slowly, Shanna's mouth filled with the taste of black liquorice.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Life in the Fast Lane

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds