• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 09

A Present and a Deal Ch. 09

Thanks to everybody who has voted and especially those of you that have commented. The amount of stories I churn out correlates roughly with how much feedback I get.

* * *

I was down to 162 points and when my grandma asked, I sort of half-heartedly agreed to spend 100 of those for my dad. My wealth of points seemed to be evaporating. We played scrabble most of the day but luck seemed to be against me and I hardly gained any ground.

After dinner my mom and I watched as my dad's hands roamed over his mother's naked body while she stroked him.

He didn't touch her pussy, and when he was close to cumming she aimed his cock at his own chest rather than hers, all of which secretly made me a little happy.

That night she came to my room again, this time completely naked. We kissed passionately and my hands squeezed her side and her breasts. My cock twitched as I pressed it against the naked flesh of her hip.

"You can buy anything you want." she said panting.

"What?" I stammered, my heart skipping a beat.

"You can buy anything you want," she said again, "We'll use the same prices you and your mom do." She rolled me onto my back and reached down, slowly stroking my cock. "So what is it you want?" She leaned down, and cradling my dick, she placed a slow wet kiss on the shaft.

". . . I only have 72 points left," I groaned.

She looked up at me and grinned. She straddled me and leaned forward, pressing her giant naked breasts against my chest. I could feel her pussy rubbing against my throbbing cock.

"I'll tell you what . . . " she whispered, "If you promise to come visit me over spring break . . . we can do away with the point system."

"Wait . . . What?" I asked panting.

"If you come visit me over spring break . . . you can have me until I leave," she moved her lips close to my ear and whispered "however you want," as she slowly rubbed her body against mine.

"Oh god yes Grandma," I said. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her even tighter against me.

"You'll come visit?" she asked breathing heavy. I nodded vigorously.

She let out a gasp as I rolled her onto her back and mounted her. I kissed her for several seconds, her massive breasts brushing against my chest. I lowered my hips until I could feel he tip of my cock pressing against her pussy. Then I pushed into her.

"Oh god baby," she said. Her pussy was nice and wet. I held my cock inside her and kissed her again. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer, smashing her breasts between us.

I slid in and out of her, slowly at first and then faster. "Oh David, your cock feels so good," she said.

It only took a couple of minutes before I could feel myself getting close. I tried to hold back, but it was no use. "Oh Grandma, I'm gonna cum!" I said, pounding in and out of her.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for Grandma," she said panting. I leaned down and kissed her lips and, after a few more quick thrusts, my cock twitched and started to spray semen into her pussy.

"Mmmm . . . " she moaned as I rolled off her and collapsed onto the bed.

"That felt amazing," she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. I reached my arm around me and pulled her warm, naked body close to mine.

The next day I woke up with a stiff erection pressed into the small of her back. I tried to relax but it twitched involuntarily.

"Mmmm," She said. She shifted a little and reached back, loosely wrapping her hand around my cock. "What does your cock want this morning?"

I leaned my head close to hers. "Can I fuck your tits Grandma?"

She rolled over to face me. "Is that what you want?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh," I said nodding.

"Alright," she said smiling, "how do you want me?"

"Just on your back, I guess." She pushed the covers to the side and then laid down. Her huge breasts shook back and forth for a few moments before coming to rest. I straddled her rib cage, my cock laying between her massive tits. She pressed on the sides of her tits, pushing them together and enveloping my cock in their soft flesh.

"Oh god . . . " I groaned.

"You like them?" she asked, smiling up at me as I started slowly thrusting in and out of her bosom.

"Oh Grandma, your tits are amazing."

"Yeah?" she asked, her body shaking from each thrust I gave.

"I wanna cum all over them," I groaned.

"I bet you do," she said with a smirk, "Tell me when you're getting close."

I bent forward a little and gripped the headboard, fucking her tits faster.

"Your cock's very nice you know. I'm glad you got to use it on me last night."

After several minutes my breath had become seriously ragged.

"You gonna cum baby?" she asked. I nodded, panting.

She slid out from under me a little and sat up against the head board. She grabbed my cock and stroked it. She reached her left arm under her breasts to make a shelf and squeezed her breasts together between her hand and her bicep.

"Cum all over your Grandma's tits," she said looking up at me and aiming my cock directly at her breasts.

I couldn't take it any more and I let loose a spurt and then another and then another across the tops of her breasts.

"Oh fuck Grandma . . ." I groaned as I finally went limp and slumped over onto the bed. "Jesus," I said, just panting and staring at her cum covered tits.

"I'm gonna take a shower," she said. She leaned over and pressed her mouth against mine. I felt her tongue flit across my lips and her breast press against my arm. She broke off the kiss and looked down at my now sticky arm.

"Feel free to join me," she said with a smile.

A couple of minutes and a little mutual washing later I was rock hard again.

"What do you wanna do now?" she whispered in my ear, her big soapy breasts pressed against me as she slowly stroked my cock.

"Do you maybe wanna give me a BJ?" I asked. She just continued to slowly stroke me.

"Be more forceful," she whispered close to my ear, "The deal was you get whatever you want."

I took a deep breath. "Suck my cock Grandma."

She quickly got to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and quickly swallowed most of my cock.

"Oh fuck Grandma." She looked up at me and slowly started to bob her head up and down.

I leaned back against the cold tile of the shower wall. "God Grandma that feels good," I said, running my hands through her wet blonde hair. She sucked me slowly for a couple of minutes, the water cascading over both of us. I closed my eyes for a second just focusing on the sensations pulsing through my dick..

"Oh fuck," I groaned, panting. I opened my eyes and look down at her.

"I'm gonna cum." She pulled her mouth off my cock and started stroking me.

I hesitated for a moment then said, "No, swallow for me."

She kept stroking me and lowered her head a little, taking the tip of my cock back into her mouth.

I gripped the soap shelf and started to cum. "Oh fuck Grandma . . . fuck," I groaned as my cock spurted into her mouth.

After we got out of the shower I couldn't keep it to myself any longer and I texted my dad. This ignited a flurry of texts, my dad begging to know every detail.

While Grandma and I fucked again, just before lunch, I told her I wanted to watch her fuck my dad. She smiled at me.

"Something tells me you'll have earned a lot of points by the time I leave," she said.

I had entirely forgot about the deal that Mom had agreed to. That she would reimburse me any points I spent on my dad.

I spent much of the afternoon trying to figure out whether or not that could actually apply to this situation as I wasn't technically spending any points.

Dad got home early. He walked through the door at 3:30 sporting an erection. Grandma told him he had to wait until my mom got home.

We sat around in the living room waiting for my mom to arrive home. My dad quizzed her about everything that we had done that day, constantly adjusting his erection.

I played with her tits through her blouse as she briefly summarized the days' sexual activities. I kissed her neck and lifted her skirt a little. I gently massaged her pussy as he asked a number of question drawing specifics from her, most of which I had already to him in the texts.

My mouth made its way to hers and we kissed passionately. I pulled her panties to the side and slid a finger into her wet pussy.

My dad groaned as he watched us. his cock straining against his pants.

"Get undressed," I whispered to her, "I want him to see us fuck." I pulled my clothes off as she stood up and undressed. I sat upright on the couch and she straddled me.

"Oh fuck Grandma," I groaned as she slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. She put her arms over my shoulders and grabbed ahold of the back of the couch. Our eyes were locked as she slowly moved up and down. I pulled her head close to mine and kissed her.

"You have no idea how happy you made me last night," I whispered to her. She smiled at me and her eyes blinked with moisture. She quickly pressed her lips to mine and started to ride me with a new vigor.

After a moment I peeked around her to check on my dad.

He was breathing heavy and his eyes were glued to the point that my cock entered his mother. He rubbed his hand over his groin a couple of times, but quickly though better of it.

I grabbed ahold of her ass and started to thrust, lifting myself off the couch to meet her. I sped up the pace and before long she started breathing heavy. She leaned forward into my shoulder, pressing her big breasts into my chest. She stopped bouncing and just held herself steady as I thrust up into her again and again.

"Oh jesus David," she moaned with her face pressed against my shoulder.

I gripped her ass tighter and fucked her with all I had.

"Oh good god," my dad said in a husky voice.

"Unggh . . . hnhh," my grandma moaned, he breasts heaving against me with quick breath she took in.

With one last powerful thrust I exploded deep inside her.

It wasn't more than a few minutes later that my mom arrived home to find us laying naked on the couch, my dad sitting across from us nursing a fierce erection. There was a small wet spot on his lap, the result of leaking precum no doubt.

My mom looked over the scene suspiciously.

"We made a new deal," my grandma said.

"A better deal," I added.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Grandma said that if I come visit her over spring break that I can have whatever I want."

"Oh really?" my mom asked, chuckling.

"And tonight she is gonna fuck Dad," I said. She looked over at Dad and his tented pants. " . . . that means I get 500 more points right?" I continued nervously.

"What?" she asked.

"Well . . . you said that whatever Grandma did with Dad, I'd get points for."

"Hmmm . . . " she said, furrowing her brow, "I don't think that's what I said."

"Yeah-huh," I said.

"Well it's not like you're spending points that you earned."

"Pretty much," I said, "I just earned them in a different way."

She stared at me for a second and then shrugged. "Alright, I guess. So after dinner-"

"After dinner?!" my dad exclaimed.

"What?" my mom asked, turning her gaze towards my dad's puppy dog eyes. "She probably needs a rest anyways."

"It's okay," my grandma said, sitting up straighter on the couch.

"Please?" my dad asked.

"Fine," my mom finally conceded.

My dad quickly pulled off his clothes, his face beaming. I got off the couch to give him some space.

He laid her down on her back and then climbed on top of her, gently kissing her lips. He guided his cock to her pussy and glided in easily, her pussy soaked from recent use.

"Mmm, your cock is big," she whispered to him. He held her and kissed her as he slowly rocked in and out of her.

The anticipation had obviously taken a serious toll on him and within a few minutes he started to grunt and groan, bucking his hips wildly.

"Oh jesus," she moaned as her pussy filled with his epic ejaculation.

After a minute they got up from the couch. A stream of white juices ran down the inside of Grandma's thighs.

After we dressed, we heated up some leftovers and sat down for dinner. My mom quizzed Grandma about how I'd been making use of our new deal. After the days activities were recounted she laughed and said that she was clearly spoiling the men of the family.

We finished dinner and started to clear off the table. My dad looked over at my mom and grandma.

"Do you think we could do it again?" He asked, motioning to a budding bulge in his pants.

"Now?" my grandma asked with a laugh and a smile.

"No," my mom said.

"Please?" he begged.

"Absolutely not."

"But the last time hardly counts. The anticipation was too much. I'd been hard since before noon and then I had to watch them fuck while we waited for you."

My mom let out a sigh. She looked over at my grandma who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine," she said, "but only if David spends the points right now. The last thing we need is for him to be earning 1000 points a day."

Dad and I quickly through the rest of the dishes in the sink and we all headed up to my parents' room. By the time we go there my dad had stripped most of his clothes off. He quickly helped Grandma out of hers and then positioned her on all fours on the bed.

"Honey wait," my mom said, putting a hand on his shoulder. She opened the top drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

She squeezed a generous amount into her palm and then wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked up and down a couple of times before letting go and wiping her hand on his thigh.

My dad kissed my mom and the turned, grabbing my grandma by the hips.

There was a squishing sound as he pushed into her. I could tell she must've had some cum left in her from before dinner.

My mom was almost undressed and I quickly followed suit. The two of us climbed onto the bed next to them.

"Mmhh . . . that feels good," my grandma moaned as he slid in and out of her at a steady pace.

I reached for the bottle of lube lying next to my dad's knee, but my mom reached out and put her hand on my wrist.

"I don't need it," she said. I kissed her and she moved my hand to her pussy. Our tongues met and we kissed hungrily. After a second I slid a finger into her dripping wet pussy.

"Get on all fours too," I said to her. She kissed me again and then turned and positioned herself next to my grandma, whose body was shaking with each quick thrust my dad delivered. He grunted each time he plunged into her and she moaned in reciprocation.

I ran my hands over my mom's ass and up her sides. Grabbing her by the shoulders, I slowly slid my cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

"Oh David that feels good, baby," she purred. I fucked her slowly, intoxicated be the scene unfolding on my parents' bed.

Within a couple of minutes my grandma was panting uncontrollably. "Unghh . . . Oh-fuck nnh-fuck," she wailed, tossing her blonde hair from side to side. "Oh fuck me Steven . . . fuck me . . . hard!"

My dad pumped his cock in an out of her as fast as he could. "Oh god," he groaned.

"Mnhh-yeah . . . make your momma cum!"

My dad groaned and lurched forward. he reached a hand under her and grabbed one of her massive breasts, still fucking her feverishly.

"Oh-yes . . . Yes baby . . . yes-yes-yes-yes!" my grandma screamed.

I sped up my pace, fucking my mom faster as my grandma orgasmed, but before long I had to slow, lest I lose it.

My dad showed no signs of slowing and kept hammering his cock into her. Soon her orgasm subsided and she just whimpered at each thrust he delivered, but he didn't slow his pace, and within minutes she was wailing again.

I sped up again, eliciting moans from my mom. I fucked her hard, glancing over at my grandma, who was screaming in pleasure. I pulled out quickly, panting heavily and trying not to cum.

Next to me my grandma's moans slowed. He thrust in and out of her for several more seconds before he pulled his cock out.

It exploded, firing a jet of cum nearly all the way to the back of her neck.

"Oh jesus . . ." he groaned as his cock continued to pulse and continued to coat her back and ass.

"Oh jesus-god," my grandma whimpered, collapsing onto the bed.

My mom looked back over her shoulder at me.

"You can cum baby, it's okay."

"I know," I said. I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. I reached under her and found her clit. I pressed two fingers against it and moved them in a slow circle.

"Mmm-baby, that feels good."

I slowly increased the pace until she was panting heavily.

"Oh god baby, just like that," she moaned.

I slid my cock into her, still rubbing at her clit. I tried to maintain the same motion while I thrust in and out of her, but had some difficulty. My dad moved closer and reached his hand under her. He nudged my hand aside and took over, his hand rubbing furiously at her clit.

I gripped her by the hips with both hands and fucked her wildly.

"Oh-jesus-yes . . . oh that's it," she said. She hung her head and gripped the sheets, tremors starting to ripple through her body.

"oh-fuck," she said, her voice shaking, "Oh David baby . . . you're making mommy cum."

I pounded into her with everything I had. She slumped forward a little, collapsing onto her elbows. She buried her face in the bed. Her breaths were so quick she sounded like she was hyperventilating.

"Oh baby . . . oh baby." she whimpered into the sheets.

I couldn't take it any more and I pulled out and came. I sprayed cum across her ass and the middle of her back. My dad slowed the pace of his rubbing and then finally removed his fingers all together.

I collapsed on the bed and the four of us laid there together for a long time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 430 milliseconds