• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Loving Wife's Toyboy

Loving Wife's Toyboy

WRITERS NOTE: This story is about the sex life of an open marriage couple, it is not about our relationship in general which is probably stronger than most monogamous couples. If you don't like slutwife stories then please hit the back button because this story is not for you. I intentionally put it in the Loving Wives category because that's where it belongs contrary to what the cuck haters believe.

*

My wife and I have had an open relationship for most of our marriage of 18 years. She has had a variety of different toyboys over the years but one of her last friends was by far her favorite. She would sneak off for hours to suck and fuck this guy silly and would always return well spent and sexed out.

The first time we met Al about 12 years ago we brought him home for an MMF threesome after a few hours of heavy drinking. He had a perfectly straight 10 inch cock with the girth of a Red Bull drink can. I always new that my wife Tina liked cocks bigger than mine but that night I learned that she had an insatiable appetite for huge cocks. I will never be able to describe the hot feelings I got watching her suck and fuck this monster cock. I don't think I've ever seen her fucking so wildly before.

For a couple of years after that she would slip out about twice a month for a rendezvous with Al and she always returned with all the details to tell me that would put us into a sexual frenzy. Along the way our busy lives took different directions and she hadn't seen Al for at least 5 years, their sexual experiences always turned our pillow talk into hot foreplay.

Last Friday night we stopped at a local dive bar for last call with a few of our friends and as we entered the bar we saw Al standing there with a buddy of his. I shook his hand and he hugged my wife as we all said hi and asked each other how we've been lately. I wandered to the bar to get a couple of beers and I became caught up in a conversation with another guy, I reached a few feet away to hand Tina her beer and she was still chatting with Al. I stayed with my conversation and I noticed that Al's friend walked away to play pool. I continued talking at the bar and occasionally I would glance over to see Al and Tina standing there talking by themselves.

After a few beers it was last call and at 2 o'clock the lights came on and we all walked out to the parking lot. Everybody said good night to each other and Tina and I drove away. I asked Tina if she's like to romp with Al again, I suggested that she missed his cock and his style of getting her off. She replied that she's way ahead of me and already has plans to meet him. I asked her "When?", she said "Right after I drop you off". I instantly became excited at the thought of her doing him again, especially excited because she's be doing him within the hour.

Shortly after we pulled into the driveway he pulled up and Tina hopped into his pick-up truck and off they went. While she was gone I was getting hornier by the minute thinking about what they were doing. I started to doze off while waiting for her to return home. About 4 o'clock I felt her kiss my cheek as she climbed into bed. My cock was already hard as she started stroking it, I was still a little sleepy but she lay her head on the pillow a few inches from my face and began to tell me how her last couple of hours were spent.

She told me they drove to a secluded spot outside of town and there was very little conversation before they started making out. They were rubbing and grabbing at each other through their clothes while they made out for a while and it didn't take much for there garments to start getting pulled off. They were totally naked in the truck kissing when Tina finally dropped her head down to his cock. She didn't realize how much she missed his monster until she felt in her mouth again, her lips stretched around it as her tongue lapped around the head with a focus on the soft spot at the bottom of his hole. She would sometimes take it to her throat as best she could without gagging, she knew he liked this and she was on a mission to rock his world tonight. Her hand stroked the long shaft and played with his balls while she sucked him off. Her cunt was already creaming with juices when he reached around to rub her clit as she worked on his cock. After 20 minutes he had rubbed her into 3 or 4 orgasms when she finally lifted her head and said in near desperation "You need to fuck me, I need this in me now."

They repositioned so that she got on all fours across the seat and he knelt behind her. His large cock found her soaking cunt and it went in easily, she almost lost her breath as she moaned in pleasure. He fucked her hard and fast and soon reached around to rub her clit as he pounded away. She moaned and yelled "Fuck me, oh my god, fuck me" as she came a few more times. He brought his humping to a stop so he wouldn't cum yet but he told her he wanted her to keep orgasming on his dick. They stayed there motionless while he gently rubbed her clit so she could cum on him again, he could feel her swollen pussy pulsing with her moans when she came. She was near exhaustion when he sat back and she lay her head on his lap to finish him off. She sucked and stroked his cock for another 10 minutes before she could feel him twitching and his juices flowing up his rod. She felt gobs of his hot cum explode into her mouth, it drooled past her lips and down his cock as she stroked his cum soaked cock while never letting her tongue lose focus on his knob. Her lips stayed clamped around him as he writhered in shear ticklish ecstasy.

She told me this story while she stroked my cocked, when she finished she slipped her head down to suck my cock. I laid there getting sucked while envisioning all that she had told me and it hasn't felt this good in a long time. She could tell I was about to let go so she scurried up and backed her cunt onto my cock in a spoon position. I reached around to play with her tits while I humped out my load into her pussy. This was one of the best fucks we've had together in a long time.

We talked for a few minutes before we fell a sleep and she wanted to know if it was all right to keep seeing him. I assured her that she could see him anytime he wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Loving Wife's Toyboy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds