• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim and Jenny

Jim and Jenny

After his illness Jim couldn't perform like he used to. At one time he and his wife had been quite the swingers. Jim had enjoyed many liaisons with his wife Joan and other couples as well as singular members of both sexes. That was all behind him now; his physical body seemed to fight him at every turn for the longest time. Then Joan, who personifies the word nymphomaniac, started her long affair on her own with another man. Now you might think "so what!" they had been swingers but it's a whole different story when you're swinging together than when one of the two of you is cheating.

With time and help from a little blue pill Jim started to feel at least slightly like his old self. Unfortunately this did not solve the issue with Joan who by now was imbedded in her affair with the man she was swinging with now. Oh, this was no monogamous relationship, see it was one of Joan's passion to be used like a whore and so this man would have many friends come a fuck Joan in every orifice as many times and they could get it hard and when the night was over she would be sore and near comatose from orgasm. This woman is one hundred percent 'cum whore' and for the first twenty some odd years of their relationship that was great with Jim. That and the fact that while you wouldn't say that Joan was a great beauty she did have size E cup tits that were all natural. But now Jim was out of the loop so while he was able to raise the flag again he had no place to plant it and frankly the emotional issue of being cheated on was too raw to be forgiven.

Now another funny thing about Joan is that she for some reason projected her behavior on their daughter; twenty-year-old Jenny, calling her daughter a slut and asking whom it was she was fucking at the community collage she attended. Going so far as to claim that Jenny's good grades were the results of her having sex with her professors! Jim by this time was exhausted with fighting with Joan on all fronts and for the most part stayed out of the arguments. So the accusations flew and poor Jenny was subjected to this more and more frequently.

One morning Joan was on a roll and laid into Jenny with her wild accusations again and this time she even said that Jenny was probably sucking her own father off to boot! Jim jumped in a told Joan she had really gone to far but Joan just reiterated her claims that Jenny was a slut and that she wouldn't put it past her. Jenny left for class in tears and Joan went off to work in her now usual surly mood.

Jim stayed home and attempted to get some housework done but Joan's words were ringing in his head. He had never thought of his own daughter in a sexual way other than to take notice that she inherited her mother's huge breasts but thankfully didn't seem to get any of the meanness Joan was exhibiting of late. Jenny was a sweet girl who doted on her father; Jim supposed that was where Joan had gotten her ideas. "Sucking me off!" thought Jim "I wish someone was sucking me off."

He began to think about how good a blowjob would be and actually started getting hard without the benefit of a pill. Hey, when an erection happens on it own why waste it. So, Jim went into his bedroom and lay out on the bed naked. He reached into the side table to retrieve some lubricant and began stroking his dick in a leisurely fashion. He was really into it and his imagination went were it had never gone before as he pictured his daughter Jenny licking his cock.

The bedrooms are on the second floor of the house and so when he heard the gasp it was a complete surprise since he thought he was alone. There stood Jenny watching her father stroke his cock and you would think that would have ruined it for Jim but the truth is that because he had been imagining Jenny there he just felt his dick get harder and grow to it's one time usual dimensions. "Oh Daddy!" Jenny said, "I'm sorry, my class was canceled!"

"It's alright Jenny." Jim countered; rising from the bed not thinking about the fact that he was walking toward his daughter with a hard stiff one. It was pointed upward and Jenny's eyes were glued to it.

"You know Daddy, I'm sick and tired of getting all this shit from Mom and not getting any of the sex that she thinks I'm having."

Jim agreed, "I know honey she's awful mean to you." Jenny reached out and wrapped her hand around her fathers cock and began stroking it.

It was more than Jim could hope to resist and as she lowered herself to her knees he pulled her shirt over her head. She took the shirt from him and deftly wiped the lubricant from his engorged dick. Then she quickly engulfed his member in her warm wet mouth. "Oh Jenny" he moaned to her " suck daddy's dick."

"Hmmm!" she responded increasing the suction and pulling down on the flesh of his nut sack so he would be sure she was responding. From years of swinging it was his passion the fuck the mouth on his cock and he grabbed the sides of Jenny's head and skull fucked her hard. While this was going on Jenny whimpered and moaned with each forward thrust loving every minute of it. But 'give a man and inch' and so he decided he just had to fuck her Jim pulled her to her feet. He dragged her over to the bed and stripped her quickly forcing her face down in the bed ass high and moved in to penetrate her pussy.

"Stop Daddy! I really am still a virgin!" Jenny said.

"Well, I wouldn't want to spoil you honey!" and after stooping to quickly give her asshole a deep and wet lick, he aimed his cock at her asshole and pushed the head into her. "Oh!" "My god Daddy it too big to fit; take it out!"

"Just relax," he said as he continued to work his prick deeper into her bowels. She grunted, and then sighed as the pain subsided and was replace by a tingling and then a pleasurable sensation. Jim sawed his cock in and out with a furious need, his prick stiffer than it had been in a long time, he hunched over his daughters back to get in her ass as deeply as possible and to fondle her double D breasts. He was hitting the right places through the walls of her bowel and Jenny's cunt dripped fluid without being touched. Her orgasm was the bigger than any she ever had on her own and her hand flew to her clit and pussy hole to be filled with her own gushing cum juice. Jim pulled out as he came to deposit his spunk on her back but with the same enthusiasm that her mother had always shown she quickly dropped to her knees grabbed his cock with her pussy juice covered hands and inhaled his prick to the root catching all the cum he had to offer.

The next time her mother verbally attacked her and asked her who it was she was fucking; she still told her mother that she is a virgin and Jim and Jenny gave each other a quick knowing smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim and Jenny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds