• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Twist Ch. 01

A New Twist Ch. 01

Introduction

I'm Jon. This is the story of how my sex life with my wife became interesting. My wife and I had a pretty normal sex life for a married couple with 2 kids under 3; about twice a week, 3 times if we were lucky. Almost always vanilla on the couch or the carpet as our youngest still cosleeps and uses our bed. We're only in our mid-twenties, but between kids and working two jobs, it's difficult to make time for each other.

My wife, growing up in a Christian household, was fairly traditional in what she was exposed to. On top of that, we have both only ever had sex with other. We had started dating right after high school and quickly gotten married. I had never told her that I was a closet sub. When I was a teenager, I watched and read a lot about bondage. I enjoyed both those with men on top as well as those with women on top; something about the power dynamics drew me I think. The more I got into it, though, the more I was drawn to the idea of being dominated. I used to try to tie myself up, although that never worked very well. I always had at least one arm free because the last thing I wanted was my wife to come home to find me naked and tied up. Actually, I kind of did want that, but I was afraid of how she would react.

I never could figure out how to really tell Liz what turns me on. I was becoming resigned to just having a sex life that, while good, was not exciting. One night a few months ago, something happened that gave me hope of things to come. My wife came out from putting our daughter to sleep with one of my ties in her hand. She blindfolded me with it, stripped me, and told me to lie down. She tied my hands together and to one of the legs of the furniture.

Our supply of toys, that my wife knew about, was relatively small: a dildo, a clitoral stimulator, and some lube. Never having topped before, nor read much about it, she didn't really know what to do. She walked away for a minute and I was rock hard. I was really turned on. She started running an ice cube around my nipples and up and down my shaft before sucking on me for a minute. She spanked me 3 times while jerking me off. I felt it, but it wasn't enough to hurt at all. She had said that she felt bad; I told her not to. Really, I wanted her to let go and give it to me. Then she rode me for a minute before untying me. We finished with me fucking her on the couch, holding her legs over her head. I told her that I really enjoyed it, even though I wanted a lot more. In case she wanted to try anything else, I put a blindfold and 2 pairs of cuffs from my stash in our sex toy drawer/Liz's underwear drawer.

A few nights later, I gave her the same treatment. I came out of the bedroom from putting our oldest to sleep and saw the light was on in the bathroom with the door open. I walked in and Liz had the blindfold on and had cuffed her hands together above the towel hook. Completely naked, with her short hair and curves, she looked helpless and incredibly hot.

I started by kissing her roughly and started rubbing her clit while biting her nipples. She has a very sensitive clit and almost immediately starting moving her hips up and down on my hand. After a few minutes, I picked up one of her legs and put it on the edge of the tub so I could kneel down and eat her out. I love going down on her. She tastes and smells wonderful. When it seemed like she was getting close, I stopped and turned her around so her large breasts were pushed in to the wall. I surprised her by spanking her a few times, although not as long or hard as I think either of us wanted -- I still was hesitant about how far I should push her. I entered her from behind without saying a word, then took her down from the hook while leaving her cuffed. I sat down on the closed toilet and made her sit and bounce on my still rock hard dick.

I wanted to come but wasn't ready for the night to end quite yet. I led my blindfolded bride to the living room and laid her down. I pushed her tits together and fucked them as she tried to get to my penis with her tongue. I had suck her juices off my dick and then I turned around to 69 her. I licked her clit while fingering her ass. She isn't too comfortable with anal, but a finger in to the first knuckle drives her crazy when I'm also playing with her clit. I knew she had orgasmed when she couldn't stop her hips from bucking faster and faster. I rolled her over and finished fucking her from behind. I uncuffed her and made sure to tell her I loved her. I think that the trust involved in bondage can only improve her relationship and want to make sure that she is thinking along the same lines.

Back to Normal

After we both trying our hands at being on top, our sex life kind of went back to normal for a while. After about two weeks of normal sex, I wanted too see how my wife was feeling. I put Dora on to watch the kids so Liz and I could actually talk. I sat down on the couch next to Liz while she was looking at Facebook on her laptop.

"Hey, Liz. Could we talk?"

She gave me a funny look, since I never use that phrase. "Sure. About what?" She said while lowering the laptop screen to look at me.

"I was just wondering what you thought about the, uh, kinkier things we tried the last week before last. I wanted to know if it was something you enjoyed?"

"Kind of. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, though."

"I could send you some websites that might help it you want."

"Like porn?"

"No, no. Just stories and information."

"OK. If you send me something, I guess I can read it." I already had the email prepared. So I just pushed a button on my phone and sent her a link to an erotic fiction site. Specifically, it was the link to the BDSM category with the femdom tag selected.

"You should get it in a few minutes. Did you like being tied up or doing the tying more?"

"I'm not sure yet."

I smiled. "At least yet means we can try again sometime."

She smiled too. "Yes, we can try again. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Did you like being tied up or when I was at your mercy?"

"I liked both a lot, but it really, really turns me on when you're in control. I like the idea of you dominating me."

Liz didn't say anything. She bit her lip and started to open the laptop again. I could tell she was thinking.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand.

"What is it? The kids are awake. We can't do anything right now."

"I know. I just want to show you something in the bedroom."

We walked into the bedroom and I took out an old suitcase from the closet that we hadn't ever used. I gave her one of two keys to a small lock on it.

"What's in here?" She asked.

"It's a toy chest. I've spent the last 7 years adding things to it now and then in case we ever went down this road. We don't ever have to use any of these things if you're not comfortable. I just wanted to show you some of the things we have and hope to pique your interest. Let's take a look. You can read the information I sent you and then we can talk again in a few days when you've had some time to process everything."

For once I couldn't read Liz's face. She just knelt and unlocked the suitcase. She gasped a little when she opened it. Most things were still in there packages, although I had tried a few things on myself. First, she took out the blunt trauma items... the whips, the floggers, the paddles, and the cane.

"You really want me to beat you with these?" She asked.

"Only if it turns you on."

She took out a Hitachi magic wand, a few dildos or varying sizes and textures, and then held up something that looked more like a spade from a playing card. "What is this thing?" she asked without any emotion.

"It's a butt plug. The narrow part before it expands keeps it from falling out of the butt."

She put the butt plugs, including an inflatable one, off to the side. A lot of rope, cuffs, gags, and different means of restraints were next.

There were only a few things left now. The few that she was least likely to be comfortable with. Next came the cock toys. She was very confused trying to figure out what the CB-6000 was.

I tried to explain. "It's a cock cage. The circle goes behind my balls and the tube goes over the penis. Then you lock it and keep the key. I can only come if you let me out. I can't masturbate or even get a hard without you."

She abruptly grabbed my penis through my running shorts. "You don't seem to be having any trouble right now. Would it hurt?"

"I think the only thing that hurts is not being able to come, but that's part of the attraction. It's up to you."

Liz then picked up a strap-on harness with a fairly large, realistic looking 7-inch cock attached.

"Oh my gosh..." She dropped it. "Am I supposed to fuck you with that? Are you gay?"

"I'm not gay. I never want to suck a guy off or to get fucked by one, but I am curious what it would feel like if you did it. Remember, though, we never have to use anything you're not comfortable with."

Liz took a deep breath and nodded. The last thing she picked up was long, metal, and heavy. It was a doggy style locking spreader bar. It had spots for the wrists to go next to the ankles.

"Go put on the next episode of Dora and come back."

I did as she said. When I came back, most of the toys were back in the suitcase, but the spreader was on the bed.

"I want to see how this works, if this is really something you'll like, and if this is something I even want to consider. Take off your clothes and get in the spreader," Liz said as she closed the door.

In seconds, my running tank was on the floor, followed quickly by my shorts and underwear in one motion. I knelt on the bed and let Liz close and lock the spreader. My ass was in the air, my cock and balls were fully accessible, and I could not move an inch. I never felt more exposed.

"Open your mouth," she said. When I did, a gag was put right in and then a blindfold put on. Liz also has wax earplugs for when she swims. She rolled the wax and put it in each ear so I couldn't hear anything. Next thing I know, something small is pushing against my anus. I want this. I really do, but I wasn't expecting it and tense up. A slap on my ass tells me to stop fighting and what I would guess is the small, glass butt plug is now firmly in my ass.

Then... nothing. With the earplugs and blindfold on, I have no idea how long Liz was gone. It could have been 1 hour or 4. I can't move at all and my dick is so hard it hurts.

Eventually, I feel someone (Liz, I hope!) taking the earwax out of my ears.

"How're you feeling?" She asked. She patted my ass as I tried to mumble an answer. "I dropped the kids off at my mom's. She'll watch them until bedtime. That gives us another few hours. After I dropped them off, I spent a good 2 hours reading some of the stories you sent. I got really turned reading them. Here is what I propose. I don't want to do this once in a while and go back to the boring sex we were having for 2 weeks and then try it again. Do you?"

I shook my gagged, blindfolded head. "Good. Here is what I want to do. We do a trial. I'll be a domme and you'll be my sex slave in the bedroom for 3 months. You will address me as mistress and you will not come without my permission under any circumstances. The dynamics of the rest of our relationship will not change. After 3 months, we'll talk again and see if this is a lifestyle we want to make permanent or not. If you agree, we can play a little today..." She dragged that out, getting me more excited with every word. "Or, you can disagree, and we can put all of this stuff back in the toy box and throw it out. It's your call."

She moved behind me and started pulling out the butt plug and pushing it back in. From behind me, she unclasped the gag and it fell out of my mouth. With her free hand

"What do you say?"

"Yes," I said, panting.

She pushed the butt plug all the way in and slapped my ass hard. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, mistress. I want to be your slave."

"Better. You want me to fuck you."

"Yes, mistress. I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to own your cock?"

"Yes, mistress. It's your cock."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"Whatever you want, mistress."

"Good answer. What if what I want hurts you?"

"That's up to you mistress... Oh God, mistress, can I come."

"You never speak out of turn. You need to be punished and no, you can't come." She let go of my penis and the butt plug and got off the bed. "I think we'll start with a simple paddle. How does 10 swats sound?"

"Fine, mistress."

"That was a rhetorical question. I thought you would learn faster. You don't speak out of turn. Let's make it 20. I want you to count for me."

I felt Liz climb on to the bed. She positioned herself kneeling by my restrained left wrist and ankle; she used her left hand on my back to steady herself. The first swat came down on my right cheek. All I could say was "Ow!" This couldn't be the same person who had apologized for a few love taps a couple weeks ago.

Liz waited. "You didn't count. Every time you forget to count or make a mistake, we are going to start over until we get to 20. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress." The next came down on my left side. "1, mistress" I grunted, but I was determined not to cry out again. By 10, my ass was on fire. By 20, I was breathing really hard and trying not to cry.

"20, mistress. Thank you."

"Good answer. I'm glad you appreciate it. Since you liked it so much, I think I'll give you 5 more."

"Please, mistress. I don't know if I can take it."

"You can and you will. What choice do you have?"

She was right, of course. By 25, a tear had come out, but thankfully the blindfold had absorbed it.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever seen your cock so red. It looks like it's going to explode. Do you want to come?"

"Yes, mistress."

Liz just laughed. "Did you think it was going to be that easy?" Liz put a pillow under my face and removed the blindfold. She was naked and had shaved her pubic hair, which she didn't normally do. She laid on the bed, putting her ass on the pillow and pussy right under my mouth.

"If you can make me come, I might let you."

As I said, I love going down on my wife. I didn't need any encouragement. My tongue was about the only thing I could move, but she had her first orgasm about 15 minutes in. By 30, she had 3. A new record for her.

"After that performance, I think you deserve to come." Liz said, collecting herself and getting up. She walked behind me and pulled out the butt plug unceremoniously. My anus was still slick from all the lube that was on the plug. That was the first time Liz had ever put anything in my ass. She then slid one finger in and down several times, followed by a second. Once she got in a rhythm, she started pumping my dick with her other hand. It didn't take her long to work me into a frenzy after everything else that she'd done.

"Ahhh!" She suddenly squeezed really hard on my ball sac.

"Oh, did that hurt, baby?" she asked, somewhat mockingly.

"Yeah. I thought you said I could come?... mistress."

"I did, but I didn't say how or when."

She pulled her fingers out of my ass and climbed off the bed. I heard some rustling, but I couldn't turn my head to see what she was doing.

She climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself behind me. I felt something rather large pushing against my asshole.

"Relax," Liz whispered.

Oh, gosh. She was trying to fuck my ass with the strap-on! There wasn't exactly much I could do about it. I took a deep breath and tried to relax as Liz kept pushing until it was all the way in and the fake balls were nearly touching mine.

"Ohhh," I groaned, as Liz pulled nearly all the way out and slowly pushed the fake cock back in. She did this slowly a few time before working up to a faster pace. She must have fucked me for 30 minutes when she really started bucking and moaning. She was really getting off on it. I couldn't believe it. My wife was having an orgasm from fucking my ass. She collapsed on top of me, with her dick deep in my ass.

As she was recovering, she reached around me and started pumping my dick. It didn't take me long, as excited as I was and with her dick still pounding in me.

"Mistress, please can I come?"

"Yes, come for me baby." That was all it took. I exploded into her hand with her dick buried in my ass.

After waiting for a minute or two, she withdrew her strap-on and went to take a shower, leaving me still locked up. When she returned, she took her time, getting fully dressed before acknowledging me. Once she was ready, she let me out of the spreader.

"I want you to go take a shower and while you're at it, I want you to shave off all of your pubic hair. I'll shave your ass later if you can't get it, but I don't want to see a single hair on your cock or balls. On my cock and balls rather. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Come out when it's done."

It must have taken me 40 minutes and several small nicks to make sure every hair was gone. I dried off and went naked into the bedroom, which Liz had completely cleaned up.

She came over and roughly grabbed my ball sac. She moved it several times, looking for a hair, but I had been thorough. Her ministrations were making my dick start to get hard again.

"It looks good, but we can't have you getting randy for what I have planned. Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

Liz went into the kitchen and when she came back, I had another raging hard on.

"I need you to be limp for this. Can you get it down on your own or do you need help?"

"I can do it mistress," I said and started stroking myself. I was thinking that I would get soft again if I came again.

Her hand came down and smacked my balls. "Ahh!" I cried as I grabbed my balls and curled up.

"You don't get to come without permission, remember. That just reinforces the need for what I'm going to do. Put these on behind your back." She handed me a pair of metal handcuffs and I did as she ordered.

She took several bags of frozen vegetables and put them under and on top of my genitals. After a few minutes, I was as soft and limp as she wanted. She took the CB-6000 box out. First, she put the circle around the base of balls, and it took some playing to get the size right. Then, she put on the cock cage part, connected it to the base, and locked it with the Masterlock.

"There. Looks perfect," she said as she took the cuffs off. "Try to take it off."

I tried as much as I could without hurting myself. My dick was literally hers now. I shivered at the thought, both scared and excited.

"Come on, now. Put this in and get dressed. We have to go pick up the kids."

"You want me to wear a vibrating butt plug out, mistress?"

"Yes. I want to see if this will really contain your hard-on. Now, lift your knees up and stick up your ass. Now."

It was about 4 inches and wide for someone new to anal play. I put some lube on it and slowly pushed until it was completely in. My innocent little wife had transformed into a vixen. It's going to be an interesting 3 months.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Twist Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds