• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Anna Clarke Ch. 04

The Adventures of Anna Clarke Ch. 04

Anna saw only a dark figure approaching unable to make out who or what it was. She was scared, fearful something bad was about to happen. As the figure came closer Anna stood up and braced herself for the worst. The small amount of light that was available now revealed the figures identity. It turned out to be a man although he was not the tallest he seemed well built, clean shaved with short hair. He did not have the look of someone who was about to hurt her. He handed over some tissue so she could clean the cum which was now dripping from her face. Anna no longer fearful now embarrassed about the way she looked, quickly grabbed the tissue turning her back to him in order to clean up.

The strange man asked politely, "Are you okay madam?"

Anna anxiously replied, "Yes I'm fine I just need to get home."

In response he said, "Your not in any shape to drive madam it seems to me like you have had a quite a bit to drink."

"Yeah I can't I think I'm going to sleep the rest of the night in my car, can you walk me back to it please I don't like it out here?" asked Anna.

He agreed she showed him the way back to her car where she spent the rest of the night. As the morning sun rose across town Anna woke to the sound of birds singing. She looked at herself through the cars mirror and what she saw looking back was not herself. Her hair was all messed up, make-up smeared and traces of cum had dried on her face. Anna opened the window allowing fresh air inside she needed as did the car, the smell of sex persisted inside. Her guilt however was eating away at her she knew she could not and would not do anything like this again. She needed to stay true to her husband and as the fresh air began to fill the car she started it and drove home.

2 months had now past since Anna's 24 hour fucking spree, she has really been working on her relationship spending more time with her husband Craig. Which wasn't easy as he worked away most weeks and when they did have time he was always tried to get intimate with Anna. But she stuck at it she was a good girl and wanted to be the perfect wife. She even managed to confront Adam and declare that what happened between them was a one of.

Anna was happy and pleased with herself, pleased at how she was handling herself the feeling of control. Although her sex life was once more none existent she indulged in numerous toys to help satisfy herself. But she knew nothing felt as good as the real thing.

Something began to bother Anna something which she never even give a second thought. On the night when she was in the ally that man who helped her out and kept her safe. She never asked his name or even thanked him so Anna been the good woman she is had to put this right. Once she had finished at work she was going to head back over to the ally to see if she could find the strange man.

As her work day drew to a close she headed back to the scene where she fucked Mike and Jay. Upon arrival she began to have flashbacks, images of a good hard fucking flooded her mind. Anna now venturing deeper into the ally with the feeling of excitement now overwhelming her voluptuous body. Looking over at the bin brought back the amazing feelings she felt that night. The feeling of her pussy accommodating the presence of a hard cock, the feeling of his cock sliding in and out with tremendous force. Her pussy now twitching and gagging for more after all this was the scene of her last sexual encounter. Anna now regaining her composure took a deep breath before leaving the ally.

As Anna exited the ally she glanced to her left and could see a smallish guy. He seemed to fit the image she had of him but she couldn't be sure. She walked over towards him and as she closed the distance she was able to confirm it was him.

"Excuse me.......I just wanted wanted to thank you for helping me out a few months ago." Anna nervously stated.

"Oh yeah I remember, no problem just happy to help." he replied.

And in quick response Anna said, "Your name I forgot to ask your name? Oh and by the way I'm Anna"

"Well its nice to meet you Anna my name is Jim." he answered.

Anna felt the need to explain that what happened that night was a one of and that she made a mistake. So she asked if he would like to head over the road into café just so she could explain. He agreed but had to lock up first so he would just meet Anna there. From what Anna could tell it seemed as though he must be working in the offices across the street presumably as a janitor.

Moments later Jim arrived at the café, Anna began to explain but it turned out that Jim saw most of what happened. Anna shocked and embarrassed could not believe it, that this man saw everything she did down the ally. Jim changed the subject and commented on her wedding ring this led to Anna telling him that what happened was a mistake. Jim understood to Anna's surprise before deciding it was time for her to leave.

"Again I just want to thank you for helping and understanding." Anna said.

Jim replied, "Its fine we all do things which we shouldn't sometimes."

Anna then surprisingly asked, "I would like to invite you around to my house for dinner on Saturday you can even meet my husband you'll see what a good guy he is."

"I would be delighted to." replied Jim.

Jim seemed to be a nice guy Anna liked him and as she left her seat Jim could not help but take a sneak peek at her amazing ass. As it swayed with fluent movement his eyes followed without blinking. It was like he was in a trance, it was there for all to see as her tight knee length skirt hugged her curves. It left nothing for the imagination, he was a nice guy but no man could resist a look.

As Saturday approached Anna let her husband know about Jim coming round for dinner. She told him that he was just some guy from work who had helped her out and this was her way of saying thanks. Anna also told Craig they would get along great with each other. Craig thought nothing more about it and was looking forward to meeting him.

Saturday had arrived Anna had spent most of the week preparing the only down side was that her Craig would arrive home straight from work. Anna would have preferred for him to be around to meet Jim before the meal. But she was happy either way and now with the lunch in the oven cooking Anna decided it was time to get dressed. Just as Anna was putting the final touches to her outfit she heard the door bell ring. Anna now heading down stairs was looking amazing. She was wearing a tight figure hugging backless black dress which hung tight just above her knees. She also revealed quite a lot of cleavage. Once more she wore her favourite silky tanned stockings which came with black high heels matching her outfit.

Anna now opened the door then greeting Jim. He could not believe his eyes when he saw Anna as he looked from head to toe. His eyes opened wide which was followed by an awkward silence. He could feel his heart beat race it was not often he stood before a beautiful woman. Her hair was glossy beaming with colour, her smile as beautiful as ever combining with her bright blue sparkling eyes.

"Wow you look amazing!" Jim informed.

"Thank you come in make yourself at home." replied Anna.

Anna poured Jim and herself a glass of wine, then choose to sit next to him on the sofa. Both now engaged in deep conversation and exchanging stories. As the topics of conversation past eventually they started talking about sex. This only encouraged Anna and flamed her desires it had been two long months since she had a good fuck. Jim now looking down at Anna's tightly crossed legs, placed his hand on her thigh giving a gentle squeeze. Anna stood up stating that the dinner was almost done pretending that nothing happened. Jim followed her into the kitchen. Anna was preparing the dinner table as Jim approached from behind placing his hands on her hips pulling her close. He gently moved her hair to one side exposing her neck to be greeted with a strong beautiful womanly aroma. He moved in, softly kissing her neck Anna loved the feeling it had been so long. She could feel her pussy crying out for it. Her lustful nature once more needing to be satisfied.

"Something smells good!" shouted Craig.

Neither Anna or Jim had heard the front door open, it was Craig he had arrived back from work. Anna quickly pushed Jim away and rushed over to the oven to prepare the meal whilst he calmly took a seat at the table. Craig approached his stunning wife then giving her a kiss before commenting on her looks.

"You look amazing tonight honey." stated Craig.

Anna smiled but was shocked that she was almost caught in her own home she had to focus. She could feel her pussy starting to crave cock once again. Craig now introduced himself to Jim and in turn he did the same. Anna now plated up dinner it was time for them to tuck in and enjoy.

As they tucked into lunch Craig and Jim where getting along great laughing and joking with each other. Anna sitting relativity quiet pleased that they were both getting along. When all of a sudden Jim stopped mid conversation. He glared at Anna she just smiled and told him to continue. The reason for this, Anna was seductively rubbing her stocking clad foot up and down his leg. Her husband had no idea what was going on underneath the table. Jim now trying his best to remain interested in the conversation with Craig. Understandable considering the risky nature of what she was doing plus he could feel his cock begin to grow. She persisted now targeting his cock, her foot now between his legs gently probing away. She could feel it harden, all the time Jim was trying to keep calm making sure Craig didn't catch on to what they where doing. With his cock now fully erect Anna held her foot tight against it doing this just as Craig began collecting the plates to clean up.

With Craig now away cleaning up Anna and Jim's eyes locked neither saying a word, all the time Anna held her foot firm.

Whilst Craig informed, "I'm going to jump in the shower now honey won't be long."

As soon has the bathroom door closed they both locked in kissing it was intense both desperate for each other. Jim lifted Anna onto the table with her legs either side of him. Then grabbing a handful of breast before realising them from her bra and dress. Now filling his mouth full of her tit he began sucking greedily, her breathing was now becoming laboured. As he continued to suck Anna was gently messaging his cock which was still contained. With her pussy needing to be fucked she unzipped his jeans unleashing his fully erect cock.

Anna with her hand full of Jim's hard cock slowly guided it to the entrance. With Jim placing his hands on her tits gently pushing her down. Anna raised and held her legs close together allowing Jim to remove her black silky thong then tossing it to the floor. Her pussy was now all Jim's this is the moment they had both been waiting for. Jim holding his cock slowly punctured her pussy entrance. Anna was looking on anticipating the inevitable.

Jim placed his hands across her thighs with her feet pointing towards the ceiling. Then with a sudden charge rammed his full length deep inside. Her eyes opened wide and only allowed a slight moan escape she knew she had to be quiet. His hips began to rock back and forth ripping her pussy which was beautifully moist as it tightened his cock perfectly. He gloriously pounded in and out with each thrust. She loved it and with every thrust it began to slide more freely with very little effort. As Jim continued to fuck her his nose became full of her fragrance mixing with her pussy aroma this only encouraged him. His grip tightened now slamming into her with every bit of strength he had. The table now squeaking which was more than what Anna was letting out. She was grimacing but in a good way it was hard to hold back all this pleasure she was subject to. Anna managed to disengage her legs from his grip now wrapping and then locking them around his waist. Using her legs she was able to pull herself close to Jim and threw her arms around to his back. Their foreheads touched together. He now moved his hands to the back of her head all the time he still maintained his relentless thrusts. Her pussy so wet and soft its tightness like no other pussy he has ever experienced.

Anna could hear movement from the bathroom it was Craig he was almost done.

Anna whispered, "We should stop I think Craig is almost done."

Jim did not respond he just repositioned his hands now on her waist and without hesitation he began to thrust relentlessly. For the first time the sound of skin on skin contact filled the room he was not about to stop. Because of the force Anna had to hold herself close to Jim. The power of each thrust was momentarily lifting her of the the table. Her legs tightened this only encouraging him even more. She just wanted to scream the house down but the presence of her husband was strong enough to hold her back. The bathroom door opened both Anna and Jim heard it.

Again Anna whispered, "Oh fuck this feels so good........but we have to stop."

Craig's footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. They where about to get caught. Anna wanted to stop but could not she was loving that hard cock pounding her. Craig was almost at the bottom of the stairs when finally Jim pulled out. Anna quickly pulled down her dress and put her tits back in place. Jim casually takes his seat at the table Anna on the other hand didn't know what to do with herself as Craig was about to enter the kitchen.

Craig asked, "Hey honey you look a little flustered are you okay?"

Anna nervously replied, "Yeah I'm fine just been working to much today I guess."

Craig seemed understanding and headed over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. As he reached into the fridge he saw something on the floor which looked out of place. He could see one of Anna's thongs but he thought nothing more about it. He just presumed it had fell from the rest of the laundry. As he had an early start to work tomorrow he decided that he would have an early night.

He said, "Good night honey I need to get my head down its going to be another long day tomorrow."

Then he gave Anna a quick kiss before going back upstairs still completely unaware what his wife had been up to.

Anna not wasting any time grabbed Jim's hand leading him into the living room. She unbuttoned and removed his shirt before dropping his jeans down around his ankles. His cock now only semi erect was in full view she then pushed him down on the sofa. Anna turned on the T.V hoping that it would cover up any noise that she and Jim would make. She then began to seductively remove her dress and bra slowly allowing them to slip away from her body. Only her silky stockings remained. She walked over towards Jim then turning around so he could she her amazing ass. She positioned her legs either side of Jim's with her hands gripping the top of the sofa she was almost ready. She then allowed one of her hands to hold and position his cock. Jim's cock felt hot and thick in her hand and she couldn't resist giving it a loving squeeze before allowing her body to sink slowly down onto it. Jim instantly held his hands around her waist just what Anna needed to get into the exact position she wanted. She then simultaneously placed both her feet onto the top of his legs before finally jacking up onto the tips of her toes. She was ready all jacked up in her favourite reverse cowgirl position and from here she had full control.

Anna began to slowly rotate her hips in a circular motion. Her bald, tight wet pussy teased his cock which she could feel throbbing against her pussy walls. As she continued to rotate Jim raised his hands placing them on her tits giving them a gentle provocative squeeze. Anna now began to rock her hips back and forth with a more speedy pace as her tight pussy grinded against his hard cock. This was a tricky position to maintain and Jim was well aware now placing both his hands on the heels of her feet. So she thanked him with an increased pace his cock was been treated with the most delightful pleasure he had ever experienced. Anna maintained the pace still well aware that her husband was sleeping but only the odd grunt was made by Jim which the sound from the T.V masked. Anna stopped now raising herself up using her arms to push from the top of the sofa before dropping down hard onto his cock. Jim quickly placed his arms back around her waist and as he looked down he could see most of his cock only then for it to suddenly disappear back inside Anna. Anna loved it now in full stride her pussy was accepting every inch as she pleasurably bounced upon his cock. Anna herself now beginning to moan.

Anna joyfully asked, "Do you like it like this babe?"

Jim replied, "Hell yeah I love it."

Anna could feel her legs trembling she wasn't going to hold this for much longer. Jim now aiding Anna as every time she rose up he would pull her back down. With bounce after bounce Anna's moans began filling the room and with one bounce to many her legs could no longer hold out as she sprawled out over him. Still impaled on his cock Anna quickly sat back up and gave a quick shake of her hips before standing back up she could see his cock throb and twitch as it slipped out.

Anna was now getting into her next position again she would be in control and was determined to give him the ride of his life. Now with her legs at either side of Jim's she lowered her hot, wet pussy down over his throbbing erection. Anna now began to ride his cock which she was riding with such passion. Her tits swung freely in front of his face. She rode his cock like a slut in heat as Jim's cock was now showing signs that he was not far from shooting his load. Anna herself was ready to bounce her way to an inevitable orgasm. As she bounced upon his cock she used one of her hands to massage his balls. Both now moaning uncontrollably as they where close to orgasm. Jim then grabbed Anna's ass spreading her cheeks wide apart just as Anna moved in to kiss him with their tongues twisting and slithering wetly in and out of each others mouths. Jim now started to thrust his hips gloriously upwards as Anna's excitement heightened. Anna helped Jim out by raising up slightly on her knees allowing him to thrust into her with ease with more and more pre cum leaking from his cock. His grunts become louder and he could feel that his cock was ready to explode.

"Here it comes babe." moaned Jim.

"Yes yes give it to me I want it all." replied Anna.

Anna quickly stood up disengaging herself from him before tucking in for a mouth full of cock. With her lips squeezed tight she began to suck and was determined to extract every ounce of cum. She sucked his cock intensely and was soon rewarded with a long stream of cum that shot from the end of his slippery dick and flew into her mouth. With her lips still locked around his cock she used the tips of her fingers and squeezed from the base of his cock all away to the tip. Making sure she had harvested all of it. Now releasing her lock she steadily opened her mouth which was full of cum. Jim looked on smiling as he witnessed Anna swallow every last drop before both began to get dressed.

Jim joked, "Now that was the best dessert I've ever had I shall look forward to the next time."

Anna laughed, "Oh so there will be a next time."

"I hope so because I really enjoyed tonight." Jim replied.

Anna just smiled seductively she defiantly seemed up for it. As both finished putting back on their clothes she escorted Jim to the door when they both exchanged a kiss. As the door closed Anna reflected on the evening. She was very pleased the way things turned out as she was once again satisfied but for how long.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Anna Clarke Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds