• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay Sucks Again

Kay Sucks Again

Hi All,

My name is Kay and I am the woman in the last story that my Hubby wrote about as the start of our swinging lifestyle. We have many more stories to add, but Hubby has requested that I perform this task of explaining and detailing my last slutty adventure night out for all to enjoy.

I am an obedient slut wife, and as he requested this is a story of a real night out that happened last week.

So here's what happened:


After hubby came home from work he told me to get dressed quickly as we were going out for drinks with some mates and he told me he would lay out my clothes on the bed upstairs for me. I finished what I was doing, and when I got upstairs there was my favourite and 'usual' short denim skirt and a little white blouse and absolutely NO UNDERWEAR at all. I knew then what sort of night I was in for and was really nervous but super excited! What did he have planned for me?

I quickly changed and hubby rushed me out the door as he said we were late and we jumped into the car for the 10 minute trip to the pub.

I was so wet and horny by this stage and filled with nervous excitement and hubby could tell, so as he drove he reached across from the driver's seat to stroke and finger my sopping wet cunt and he told me what a dirty little slut I am. I had both feet on the dash with my legs spread wide apart and he told me how I was his whore and had to do exactly as he told me to that night.

I just moaned and agreed and nearly came on the way there, but hubby made sure I didn't and just kept me on the brink the whole way, he told me everyone would be looking at me in my slut skirt and when we arrived I had a large wet patch on his seat and the car smelt of sex...... such a turn on.

We walked into the pub and as hubby predicted, I was watched by just about every man in the room, as I had my tiny little skirt on and white blouse with no underwear at all on..... We reached the group of his friends (about 6 guys and 1 girl and even she was checking me out!) we were there to meet and I was the centre of attention as they were all pretty well pissed and they lost most of their inhibitions well before I arrived.

They were all respectful however and I felt amazing knowing that they all were desperate to catch a glimpse of my tits and rock hard nipples or better still my wet glistening pussy if I were to sit down and I just knew everyone of them would fuck me given half a chance.

We were there However to meet one guy in particular, a friend of hubbys named Chris (Who we have written about before and the first story on literotica is about him) and he and hubby were best mates for years and hubby likes and trusts him as a brother.

When we arrived, I was 'mobbed' by the other guys and Chris started talking with hubby and glancing at me every chance he could. (I later found out that hubby was telling him how he fingered me all the way there and that I had no bra or panties on)

The night progressed well, and after an hour or so ( say 10pm ish) some of the guys started to go home to see wives, GFs etc and I was quite pissed myself as almost all of them bought me one or more drinks and I was in and out of the loo pissing every 10 minutes at this stage. (Giving my pussy and extra wipe or 2 each time as well ...lol making sure not to cum though)

I tried to let those who were looking at me as I stood up and was seated each time, to glimpse my pussy if they were quick enough, and it was hilarious at the end as almost every guy was waiting for me each time and they positioned themselves at the other side of the table for most of the night!

I would sit and rise really slowly parting my legs slightly as I did ensuring any man opposite me would get a full view of my pussy and right down my slit to my flaps..... SO EXCITING for me.

We were all outside on the deck overlooking the harbour, I was leaning over the railing and hubby came up behind me and slipped 2 fingers into my pussy under my skirt as usual. I was so wet and his fingers were soaked with my juices and I was desperate for him to fuck me. He told me he was ready for me to be a slut and asked me if I liked any of the guys enough to want to blow them or even let one fuck me if I was up for it?

I asked him who he wanted to do it and as I suspected he said Chris. I was pretty happy with this as he is 6,4 foot, and I'm only 5,3 so the thought of this brutish guy we trusted manhandling me again was a huge turn on. It's been quite a long time since I had been allowed to play with Chris again and I was super keen.

Chris and I spent about 10 minutes talking with hubby and on the deck, and then hubby suggested that I 'grab a jacket' from the car as its quite cold here at the moment as its winter, (although the weather in Australia isn't bad at all.... maybe 20 degrees Celsius!!!). Well after I 'protested' about going out to get it alone, Chris was extremely quick to offer to walk me out there and chaperone me. I gratefully accepted and we quickly left and walked out to our car which hubby had conveniently parked in the furthest part of the car park and right next to the water and one of the large buildings in the precinct.

When we got there, I opened the car and leaned in as I knew Chris would get a full view of my pussy in this skirt and when I knew he was watching I asked him if he liked what he saw?

He just said 'fuck yeah' and before I knew it his hand was rubbing my cunt and being roughly fingered by him as I was bent over the passenger seat in my car. I was loving every minute of it and I spun around and asked him to step back. As he did I dropped to my knees and opened my blouse and my tits sprang out and were at attention due to the 'cold' and my extreme horniness, I was desperate to taste his cock again and he knew it.

I reached up and undid his jeans and pulled out his cock, which was nearly fully erect and I was pretty happy that he is uncut as hubby is cut and this was a nice change for me.

I stroked him for a while looking at his foreskin gliding over his swollen glistening knob and the pre cum oozed out as his dick just continued to grow. By the time it was hard it just about completely filled my hand and his knob had fully protruded from his foreskin and it look awesome from where I was.

He grabbed my hair whilst I was doing this and he forced my face into his crotch (apparently hubby told him to be rough and 'take me') and I opened my mouth to let him slide in and I can tell you the taste of his cock and his pre cum was just heaven. I sucked him as best I could as he is pretty big, and he told me to finger myself while I blew him and he just watched me working his cock and my pussy for a minute or 2.

I sucked him in and out of my mouth, over my lips, stroking him with my tongue and deep into my throat so his whole cock was in me right up to his balls on my chin and bottom lip. I was devouring his cock and sucking on it like it was the last time I would ever have the chance to and I was hungry to taste his cum.

We had to be pretty quick as we didn't want everyone to know what was going on and I told him to cum as soon as he could so we could go back inside. I knew that he was going to fuck my mouth then, but WOW he grabbed my hair and rammed his cock into my mouth and I just gagged and spluttered as his cock started pushing into the back of my throat with each thrust and then he would pull right out to his knob and then forcefully drive it right back in.

I just moaned, as I do love being used as a fuck toy and I let him fuck me as hard as he wanted, pulling my hair and grabbing my head from behind so I couldn't get away and he used my mouth for his own pleasure and soon to be his cum dump.(I'm SO horny now reliving this!)

I guess a minute went by like this and he groaned and his dick started to swell even more in my mouth so I knew what was about to happen and then I felt him spurt his load into my mouth and I pulled my head back as I knew hubby would want some evidence and I wasn't allowed to swallow all of it. He came a bucket full and I had more than enough to swallow, rub on my tits and savour!

I let a large amount drip out of my mouth onto my tits and I started to rub it and massage it into them as I knew that when it dried I would smell like his spunk and hubby could relive the whole session with me. He told me how great it was and how sexy I was and that watching me rub his cum into my tits only made him even more desperate to fuck me. His cum was enough to almost completely cover both my tits with a nice layer of sperm, as well as my chest and neck. He just wanted to fuck me then!!!

I told him 'maybe' but not now and that we should head back inside. I stood up and did my blouse up and before I knew it Chris had lifted me up and pushed me back into my car on the seat, lifting my skirt and his face was buried in my pussy and he was tonguing me like a ravenous dog while driving 2 huge fingers in and out of my cunt. I tried to stop him as I was exposed for anyone walking past to see...... but he was so strong and forceful I couldn't, so just surrendered to it and in a matter of seconds I had a screaming orgasm and drenched his hand, my skirt and the car seat with my cum.

Afterwards he let go of me and we stood up, adjusted ourselves and he quietly apologised if he was too rough, but told me hubby had said that he could be forceful with me, but if I said 'no' then he was to stop......... just like a good cum slut I didn't say No did I? Lol....I said it was fine and in fact fun, so all was good.

We walked back into the pub and I headed to the ladies disappeared into the loos to fix myself up. I looked into the mirror and my hair was everywhere, I actually had a large glob of cum in it as well, and you could still see cum under my blouse and I smelt of spunk, and my skirt had a very noticeable wet patch on the back of it! I was a right mess.!!!

I did what I could to fix it, (not very much!!) I left the loos and went and got hubby and we went home straight away. I'm sure people saw me and knew what a slut I was, but I didn't care.

Hubby made me tell him all about it as soon as we were outside and was ready to blow right there..... I sucked his cock as we drove home and when we got to the park near our house he pulled over and jumped on top of me in the passenger seat. I spread my legs as wide as I could and he entered me with such force and ferocity and started slamming away on me, my pussy was sopping wet and squelching loudly with each hard thrust and he ripped open my little blouse and we could both smell Chris cum all over me and hubby sucked my tits while fucking me as hard as he could telling me what a dirty whore I was, and a complete cum slut!.

It doesn't take much for me to cum, so when I heard him talking to me like the true slut I was and his groaning increased, I clenched my pussy down around his cock so my clit was rubbing against him and as I smelt the strong musky smell of Chris cum on us we both came at the same time and he filled me with a huge load to reward me even more for being his cum slut.

The night was GREAT and we plan on doing it again very soon, only this time hubby wants me to fuck Chris somewhere and have him cum inside me so he can fuck me straight after in my cummy cunt. This I am very keen to do.....so I guess I will keep you posted.

So that's my story and I have now completed my task. If you like, you can let me know what you thought of my night out and what I did as my hubbys cum slut.........

Kay

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay Sucks Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds