• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Do Everything Together Ch. 02

We Do Everything Together Ch. 02

12

Morning brought faint yellow light to Scott's bedroom. Lying naked in bed, Lauren stretched and yawned, her eyes flicking open. She sat up, the sheet falling away from her chest, and looked across the bed. Scott lay sprawled, one hand over his head, snoring gently. Amy was nowhere to be seen.

"Amy?" she called. No answer. She looked at the floor where they had shed their clothes the previous night. She didn't see Amy's clothes. Lauren scratched her head and leaned over to the sleeping Scott.

"Scott. Wake up. Wake up, Scott." When shaking him provoked no response, she kissed him on the lips, stroking his lower stomach. He started awake, snorting a bit.

"What happah?" he said, sitting up on his elbows.

"Rise and shine," Lauren said. "I want coffee."

Scott rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?"

"I just told you -- it's coffee time."

"Where's Amy?" he asked, ignoring her.

"Gone. Probably went home or maybe downstairs to make us coffee. Which means that we can go downstairs and drink it."

"Do you ever think about anything but coffee?" Scott asked blearily.

"Sometimes," Lauren said, and then smiled softly. "Listen, Scott, I want to thank you for what you did last night. It meant a lot to me. To both of us."

"I can't believe you talked me into it at all," Scott said. "You're completely crazy, do you know that? And now I find out, like mother like daughter."

"In more ways than one, I'll bet," Lauren said with a sly grin. "Did you do any comparisons in your mind?"

"Lauren--"

"I'll bet you did. I'll bet you had a whole checklist and were marking things off..."

He laughed. "Shut up."

She rolled over on top of him, straddling him, and he put his hands on her bare thighs. "So, are you okay with this? Did it weird you out?"

He gave her a skeptical look. "What do you think? Why would it possibly weird me out?"

"No need to be sarcastic. I just really want to know if you're okay with this."

Scott sighed. "Lauren, you're beautiful, Amy's beautiful, you both seemed to know what you were doing, so... I can hardly complain. I might have even enjoyed it a little," he finished, deadpan.

Lauren smirked. "I know for a fact you did. I heard what the two of you got up to last night after you thought I was asleep."

"You heard that?" Scott asked, his eyes wide.

She nodded. "It sounded like you had a good time."

"Yeah, so, one more thing in common, neither of you let me get any sleep," Scott said. "You know, what makes you think this insane scheme of yours is going to work, anyway?"

"What scheme?"

"Keeping Amy from having sex with Ian by..." Scott shrugged. "Well, you know what."

"You can do it, but you can't say it," Lauren teased.

"Shut up, Lauren. Anyway, what's going to keep Ian from wanting to have sex with Amy? He's technically still a teenager, you know. So is she."

"I don't know," Lauren said with a shrug, trying to dismiss the sudden discomfort she felt. What she was doing was, by any measure, deeply dishonest, even if she had good intentions. "Don't worry. I can take care of Ian. I'm sure I'll think of something."

"Yeah, well, just don't call me if you need any help with that. My good will only goes so far."

Lauren giggled. "Rest easy. Now, on to more interesting things." She climbed on top of him, pressing her naked body against his. "Now that I have you all to myself, what am I going to do with you?"

Scott smiled. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

* * *

Downstairs, Amy poured coffee for three into cups. She had put on her white blouse, half-buttoned, and nothing else. The chill air of the morning made her shiver a bit, and she looked across the quiet, empty room. She thought of the previous night, and how she'd tried to convince Scott to have sex with her right there at the kitchen table. Despite the strange, thrilling events of the previous night, she was glad that things had gone differently.

She took a moment to sip her coffee, wrapping her hands around the cup to warm them. She thought with some amusement that she now had a first-time story she doubted she could tell many people. She might be able to tell her best friend Sadie -- who probably wouldn't believe her -- but having your first time with your mother's boyfriend, with your mother present, was not something many people would understand.

Ian certainly wouldn't. The thought sobered her momentarily -- she had been certain for the longest time that Ian would be her first, but now that was an impossibility. The thought generated less regret than she had thought it might. She liked Ian, maybe even loved him a little, but he had been cruel and insensitive to her, and Scott had been as gentle and considerate a first lover as she could possibly have asked for.

As for her mother being there -- well, that was both exhilirating and comforting; the thrilling taboo and the easy familiarity at the same time.

Perhaps the most arousing and confusing thing of all was that despite her nervousness, Amy had loved having her mother's hands on her -- enjoyed seeing her naked body, wanted more of her touch. She recalled the kiss they'd shared when she'd orgasmed, and her heart sped up a little at the thought. She knew it was wrong, but at the same time, she'd enjoyed it. She wondered if Lauren had enjoyed it too, and a slow curiosity began to burn in her. Could she go further? Would her mother want to go further? How far could they go?

The thought opened up strange, breathtaking possibilities in her mind, and she smiled into her coffee. Amy had the feeling she was at the beginning of some great adventure.

* * *

Amy padded upstairs, carrying three coffee cups awkwardly. She'd left the door to Scott's upstairs bedroom open, and when she approached, she heard murmurs and stirring within. She put her back against the door and slowly pushed it open with her body, careful not to spill.

Scott and Lauren were in bed, making love. Lauren was on top of Scott, her hands on his chest, rhythmically rocking back and forth. The sun streamed in through the window, throwing dappled light across their bodies.

Lauren saw Amy and started, giving a soft yelp. "Amy! We thought you left."

"I went to get coffee," Amy said, and held up the cups. "See? Coffee."

"Oh, you're amazing," Lauren said. Scott responded to her diverted attention by thrusting up inside her, and Lauren quivered and gave a soft moan.

"Scott, you're getting between me and my coffee..." she sighed.

"I think you'll live," Scott said.

"He's right, coffee can wait," Amy said, setting the cups down on the nightstand. She eased onto the bed, watching the two of them, drawing her legs up underneath her.

"I don't think I like the idea of you two taking sides against me," Lauren said.

"Too bad," Scott said with a grin. "You started this, remember?"

Lauren bit her lip as Scott thrust into her from underneath, her eyes closed. They took their time, moving slowly, Scott's hands gripping Lauren's slim hips. As time passed Lauren relaxed and became more vocal, her moans getting louder. Amy watched indulgently, slowly undoing the buttons of her blouse, finally shrugging it off altogether as the room grew warmer. Soon, both Scott and Lauren were covered in sweat, Lauren's dark, damp hair falling into her eyes.

Amy grew more and more aroused, and then realized that she had begun idly touching herself as she watched. Neither of them had seemed to notice, both lost in their own lovemaking. Finally, Amy could resist no longer, and rose up on her knees, sidling close to her mother.

"Amy--" Lauren leaned back, her fingers interlaced with Scott's. As she rose, Amy leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue exploring hesitantly. Lauren drew back a little at first, her eyes opening. Amy met her gaze and saw uncertainty and excitement in equal measures.

"Is this ok?" she asked.

Lauren hesitated, then nodded, breathing hard. "Sure," she said with a little smile. Amy responded by kissing her passionately, her hands beginning to explore Lauren's body: bare shoulders, back, stomach, the soft curve of her hips. Lauren threw one arm around Amy's shoulders, the other still gripping Scott's hand. Scott watched from his supine position on the bed, wide-eyed.

Amy planted kisses on Lauren's mouth, cheek, down her neck, then down to her breasts. Lauren shivered when Amy arrived there, and a nervous, sighing moan. Amy took what she had learned the night before and applied it here, first flicking her tongue across Lauren's nipple, circling slowly, then taking it in her mouth.

"Oh my god," Lauren gasped. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my g--" Lauren twitched, her body stiffening, and Amy knew that she had just orgasmed. Amy rose up and met her with another kiss, and Lauren almost sobbed with pleasure and happiness as their lips met.

They touched foreheads, lips close together, and Lauren smiled. "Your turn?" she asked breathlessly.

"Okay," Amy said. They both looked down to where Scott lay, covered in sweat. He had been watching them both rather raptly.

"Did you like watching that?" Lauren said. Scott only nodded, apparently having no words to describe the situation.

Lauren rolled off of Scott, and Amy watched with some fascination as Scott's cock slipped out of her. Her mother collapsed to the bed onto her back, breathless, writhing happily.

"Oh yes," Scott said with a smile.

Amy caught her tongue between her teeth and grinned. "Is it my turn?" she asked.

"Of course," Scott said. "How do you, uh..." He winced. Poor Scott, Amy thought. Always in over his head, it seemed. She imagined this experience had to be profoundly surreal for him -- it certainly was for her.

"I've got an idea," Lauren said. "Scott, let me lay there."

"Here?" Scott asked. Lauren nodded. Scott obliged her, sitting up and moving off the bed. Lauren rolled over and lay on her back, then beckoned to Amy. Amy approached, crawling toward Lauren on all fours, until she was straddling her much as Lauren had been straddling Scott moments ago.

Lauren looked up at her daughter, reaching up to stroke her hips, her stomach. Amy's heart pounded, and she felt her wrists quivering with tension. She was nervous. Wasn't this what she'd wanted?

"Kiss me," Lauren said. Amy leaned down, stretching her body across Lauren's, and met her lips. Lauren cupped Amy's breasts in her hands, and the sensation of it sent a shivering thrill through Amy's body. She moaned and responded in kind, caressing her mother's breasts as their tongues twined.

Lost in the moment, she felt rough hands on her hips -- Scott. She started to look around behind her, but Lauren put her hand on the back of her head and held her, gently but firmly, kissing her. Amy felt Scott's cock nudge against her from behind, then slowly begin to slip into her. She stiffened and gasped as he penetrated her. An agonized moan escaped her, muffled as she breathed into Lauren's mouth.

Amy quivered as Scott began to thrust into her from behind, grunting under his breath. She felt his rough hands grasping her tightly, her entire body responding when he penetrated her fully. She pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath, hearing her own helpless, high-pitched moans. Beneath her, Lauren scooted down, and a moment later Amy felt Lauren's tongue on her nipple, adding another layer of pleasure. She gasped her approval as Lauren closed her mouth around Amy's breast and sucked.

The minutes stretched out into a delerium of pleasure. Scott's pace began to pick up, and Amy knew from the ragged sound of his breath that he was close. Lauren suddenly grasped Amy's wrists tightly, holding her in place, and then Scott's hand clasped around her shoulder. The feeling of being restrained sent a fresh thrill through her.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh, Scott. Harder, please--"

Scott slammed into her, and she all but screamed as she orgasmed, her body tingling. Scott thrust hard, again and again, and Amy felt herself come a second time, then a third, black spots swimming in her vision. She felt her mother's hands cradling her face, her mother's lips touching hers. A moment later, Scott withdrew, and she felt a hot wetness across her back as he came. The strength went out of her arms, and she collapsed on top of Lauren.

She lay there, chest heaving, her cheek against her mother's breast. "Oh my God," she said.

"I'll get a towel," she heard Scott say.

"Don't," she gasped. "Leave it." She lay there, head against Lauren's breast, feeling the wetness trickle down her sides and back. She gave a contented sigh as Lauren stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. Similarly exhausted, Scott collapsed next to them.

Amy opened her eyes long enough to smile at Scott. "That was incredible," she said, and reached for his hand. He took it, smiling.

The three of them lay there, spent, the only sound that of their breath in the stillness of the morning.

* * *

* * *

"Hi, Ian."

Ian looked up from where he stood stocking shelves in the vegetable aisle of Duncan's Market. It was a mild summer evening, and the tiny local store neared closing time. Duncan himself had long since gone home, leaving Ian to simultaneously stock and check -- not a difficult task, given the small number of customers in the store at this hour.

Lauren stood in front of him, smiling. Her straight brown hair was held back with a black headband, and she wore a long, thin black coat, belted around the waist and cinched tight. She had a basket full of groceries hooked on one arm. The shelves of the market were high and narrow, and the two of them were isolated from the few people left in the store.

Ian looked over the basket. "Marshmallows, graham crackers, ravioli..."

"The breakfast of champions," Lauren said.

"It's nighttime."

"Yeah, but I slept in."

"That's a long night's sleep."

"So," Lauren said, changing the subject. "When do you close?"

Ian looked at the clock, then back at her, somewhat dubiously. "About ten minutes."

"What are you doing after you close?"

"Counting the till."

"And after that?"

"Mopping the floors."

"What about after that?"

Ian laughed. "Nothing too interesting."

"You're wrong about that," Lauren said, putting her basket down. She undid her belt and opened her coat. She wore black stockings and garters underneath, and nothing else. Ian caught a glimpse of bare stomach, bare breasts, and the dark patch of her pubic hair before she snapped it closed again and reaffixed the belts.

"Jesus Christ!" Ian whirled to look behind him. There were three people in the market, but none of them had seen. When he looked back, Lauren was grinning from ear to ear. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, wide-eyed, and put his hands on her shoulders. "Are you crazy?"

"I am crazy," Lauren chirped, and pointed over his shoulder. "You've got a customer."

Ian looked to the front of the market, where Sadie, Amy's best friend, stood with her basket on the checkout counter, trying to look patient.

"I'll be back," Ian said. "Do not do anything. Don't... just..."

"I'll be here," Lauren chirped. "Well, actually over there, near the candy bars. Vegetables make me nervous."

"Hi, Sadie," Ian said as he took his place behind the till. Sadie pushed her glasses up on her nose, a basket full of vegetables in her hands. Sadie was short, pale, and slender, with dark honey-blonde hair that ended just past her shoulders and thin, square-framed glasses.

"Hi, Ian. Are you all right? You look a little pale."

"Just... a long day," Ian said with a nervous smile, a tiny quaver in his voice.

"I'll bet. So have you talked to Amy lately?"

"Uh, not for a couple of days. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. She's just acting... chipper."

"Chipper?" Ian asked.

"Yeah. I mean, she's always pretty upbeat, it's not like she's usually moping around the house listening to the Smiths or something, but..."

As Sadie babbled, Ian looked over her shoulder to where Lauren browsed the candy. She caught his gaze, made as if to undo the belt of her coat again.

He opened the register drawer with a bang and shoved a handful of coins into Sadie's hand. "Here's your change thank you for shopping at Duncan's Market next please!" Sadie took her goods and left, looking at him quizzically.

Lauren wandered around the aisles, putting random items into her basket, while Ian checked out the last of the customers. Ian checked everyone out as quickly as courtesy allowed, then fumbled with his keys, locking the door and turning down the shades. When he was finished, he turned around with a tense sigh, to find Lauren standing in front of him.

"I think that was the fastest Duncan's has ever been closed," she said. "Except for last year during the fire scare, do you remember that?" She put down the overflowing basket by her feet.

"Unfortunately," Ian said. "Look, Lauren, Duncan often comes back to double-check things when I close, so I'm not sure..."

Lauren's eyes took on a wicked gleam. "Oh, so you mean there's a chance we'll be caught. That's even better." She stepped close to him, close enough that he could smell her perfume, and began walking her fingers down his chest.

Ian swallowed. "You want to do this here?"

"Don't you?"

"I... never really thought about it."

"Oh, Ian, I'm insulted. You're a teenager, we both know that's a total lie. You have totally thought about it." She began undoing his belt, her lips inches from his.

"Okay, maybe I have --"

"With me?" she asked.

"Uh."

"With Amy?"

Ian shook his head. "I don't--"

"With me and Amy?"

"Oh, God!"

She laughed. "Don't be so nervous, Ian, I'm not going to tell anybody." Lauren grinned enthusiastically, undoing the snap of his jeans. "I told you before, this will be our little secret for as long as you want."

"Unless we get caught," Ian said.

Lauren paused in the act of lowering Ian's zipper. "Don't be so jumpy. Where's your sense of youthful rebellion? What would Duncan say, anyway? He'd probably point out the lubricant in aisle two. Anyway, you need to stop changing the subject." She pulled his cock out of his jeans, squeezing it lightly, and Ian moaned helplessly, his back against the door. She leaned in close to him, kissing him on the lips.

"Now," she said. "Tell me what you want, Ian." She stroked him gently with the tips of her fingers, the tips of their noses almost touching. Ian's breath had already quickened, but he remained silent.

"You can have anything you want," she said. "I'll do anything you want me to do. But you have to tell me."

Ian stood there a moment, as if paralyzed. He double-checked the lock on the door, as if to reassure himself. Then he put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her back. Lauren's face fell for a moment, and she stood there uncertainly.

"Take off your coat," Ian said.

Lauren's smile returned, and she undid the buckle of her coat, running one finger down the crease, showing a vertical line of pale flesh. When she'd opened it all the way, she let it drop off her shoulders and crumple to the floor. Ian stared at her, swallowing hard, then stepped forward slowly. His eyes hadn't deceived him the first time around -- she really was wearing nothing but stockings and heels.

He kissed Lauren hesitantly, putting his hands on her waist. Lauren murmured with approval and opened her mouth, and their tongues entwined, Ian kissing cautiously but with slowly rising passion. It took him several moments to put his hands on her breasts, but when he did, Lauren gave a happy sigh and pulled him closer to her, lifting one leg and reaching down to grasp his cock again. Within moments, Ian had her back against the shelving, the rhythm of their motion sending products jostling and bouncing to the floor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Do Everything Together Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds