• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary at the Beach Ch. 01

Mary at the Beach Ch. 01

Summer was ending for Mary. School was about to start again, and the warm weather would fade away. Mary had done a lot over the summer, but it wasn't about to end yet.

Mary was packing for a picnic she'd be going on with Jenny and Julie. The two of them had invited Mary for one last summer fling. However, before Mary could get too excited over it, she was told they'd be doing more than just swimming and snacking. They apparently had some adventures planned for her. Mary was at the point where she could accept the fact they were fun, but at the same time they worried her too.

Mary got changed into her swimsuit and put on a light summer dress over it. She got some flip flops and began preparing her lunch. She just made a few quick sandwiches and some snacks and drinks for herself. She made sure to make a final check in her pack for the rest of her stuff, things like suntan lotion, sunglasses, towel, keys, and money. With everything set, Mary went outside to sit on her stoop to wait for the other two girls.

Mary felt fortunate that the girls didn't purposely show up early to catch her changing. She thought about what they may have made her do. They may have convinced her to change into the suit on the beach rather than at home. Maybe they would have made her ride there naked. They may be taking her to a nude beach for all she knew. Every scenario she thought up worried her, but also peeked her interest.

Jenny and Julie pulled up and Mary quickly got in the car. From what Mary could see as she got in was that both were in just their bikinis. Mary actually took note that she was the most dressed one at that time, something that didn't happen too often anymore. She didn't stayed quiet though.

Of course the ride to the beach consisted of the girls' idle chatter and Mary trying to squeeze info out of the other two about their plans. Neither though wanted to let Mary in on anything. "Things will be more fun when they are more spontaneous," Jenny assured her.

So when they parked in the parking lot at the beach, Mary was all kinds of worried. She merely got her things and followed the girls over to the picnic area. She was suddenly worried that any instant they may take her dress and swimsuit away.

The three set their things on a picnic table as they sat and relax. They looked out across the beach, the people laying out in the sun, people splashing in the water, people playing a game of volley ball, and some people just sitting around and relaxing.

"I just noticed, it seems there aren't any like families and kids here. What's up?" Mary asked.

"Oh right, well since college is starting, this beach only lets in college students and stuff. They make it so it's like one last party day of the summer. That's why we really wanted to go today," Jenny explained. "Fairly tame during the day right now, but as the day goes on things get crazy. Even the people running the beach turn a blind eye to some of the stuff that goes on."

Mary realized this was part of their plan. She knew Jenny and Julie wouldn't have tried any risky stunts near kids and stuff. However a beach full of young adults wouldn't probably care so much about a little bit of nudity. "Oh god I hope they don't expect me to go streaking or something," Mary thought to herself. The idea of being naked in front of all these people was too much for her.

"So, since it's probably on your mind, maybe it's a good time to have some fun now," Julie offered.

"Good idea, maybe get some ice cream. Mary, you can come with me," Jenny offered as she got up. Mary also got up but Jenny led her over to the side near some trees instead of the concession stand. "Ok, take off your suit real quick."

Mary didn't know how to respond right away, but she eventually got out a "What?"

"To make this more fun. No one will know with your summer dress on. Also I promise that I will be doing something way more revealing and risky than you. Yet only if you do this for me," Jenny offered. Mary wasn't sure if she should take this deal. She got curious though. Looking around, Mary began to take off her suit. She was able to reach under the hem of the dress, which was down at her knees, to get her bottoms off. The top was tied in the back, so she didn't have much trouble get that off.

They then headed towards their destination. Mary was sure to hide her swimsuit with her things at the table. She couldn't believe how naked she felt now though. Her sundress was the kind meant for the beach and to be worn over a swimsuit. Without the suit, the light material constantly grazed her bare body. She was surprised she never noticed the soft touch before. Now that her bottom and breast were major victims to its teasing though, she couldn't help but feel exposed.

She tried getting a good look at herself, but couldn't tell if others would notice. In the bright light, and the dress's soft colors, she was worried that her nakedness would be apparent. She calmed herself by thinking most people won't assume she was naked, just that she was wearing a very subtle colored swimsuit.

Jenny wasn't letting on what her plan was. Mary was hoping Jenny didn't trick her. She felt so vulnerable in the small bit of cloth, and with so many people around, she was afraid anything might happen.

Something struck Mary odd though as they ordered. Jenny ordered 4 cones. Either she or Julie was hungry, or a fourth person was around that she didn't know about.

Each of them took two cones as they were supposed to leave when Mary suddenly became startled by Jenny's sudden screech. Mary looked over to see what the problem was. Jenny was suddenly bending a bit at the knees in the attempt to crouch some. She looked down and saw that her bikini bottoms had fallen to the ground.

Mary was able to recognize what was going on. She knew this wasn't some form of accident. Jenny supposedly always put herself into a situation like this. To most people it appeared a girl's bottoms accidentally came undone, but Mary knew it was more than that.

Jenny was hunched over with hands full. She twisted around and wasn't sure what to do. She had her legs clamped shut as she reached down for her bottoms. Mary noticed just how much her butt stuck out as he did that. It looked accidental, but a show was being put on.

Everyone else around just stared at the girl as she tried to pick up her lost bottoms. With ice cream cones in hand, she was clumsy and it took her time. Of course no one offered help. Mary was in too much awe herself, and she knew that she shouldn't help; prolonging these types of things is what Jenny liked. She also had her hands full of ice cream cones, so she couldn't help if she wanted to.

Getting the piece of cloth between her fingers and cone, Jenny stood up. She dangled the garment in front of her like an attempt to cover, but with how loosely hung in front it was, she wasn't going to stay hidden.

She danced and spun for a moment, acting confused and lost. Mary began to note just how the scene overall looked. Jenny was a beautiful woman. Her blushing face made her look so innocent and pretty. Her brown hair frame it nicely as it flowed down past her shoulders. Her bikini top hid two wonderful breasts. Mary admitted she was jealous of their firmness and large size. Jenny also was the tallest of the three. Her long legs were definitely a key feature. Her bare butt sticking out was very fitting of her form.

Jenny ended her show though when she finally squeaked out a cry for someone to help her. She got someone to hold her cones for her. She then got her bottoms on, ending the event. Everyone one around seemed to be happy to have been there, all smiling or near the point of giggling. Jenny though rushed out as soon as she got the cones back. She was blushing like mad and Mary followed.

Jenny didn't say a word till they got to the table. Mary sat next to her and Julie was on the other side. She took her cone and began eating it like nothing happened. Mary looked over to Jenny then. Jenny was still blushing, but had a huge grin on her face. She began eating her ice cream.

"That was crazy. So many people saw you like that," Mary finally said breaking the silence.

"It's no record or anything. Just a warm up for today if anything. Also it was a good way to get you out of your bikini," Jenny said. It was Mary's turn to blush. "Also maybe later you want to try that out. Seemed you liked to see me doing it at least," Jenny said as she threatened to pinch Mary's nipples that were pushing against her dress.

"Oh come on guys, always with the teasing?" Mary complained as she pulled away before Jenny could lay a finger on her.

Jenny giggled. "You're free to try to do it to us. Heck, if you had pulled my top down before, that would have made things better. Shame you had those cones in your hands though."

"What am I suppose to tease you guys about? You both seem way too relaxed with this. Heck all I think I could tease about is with you Julie. You've yet to get undressed at all." However when Julie stood up and lifted the front of her sarong, Mary was treated to the view of a bottomless Julie. "When did you?" Mary asked.

"I haven't worn my bottoms all day," Julie said with a big grin.

Mary just sighed realizing she had lost. She then went to get her bikini out of her bag, but she couldn't find it.

"Julie, what did you do with my bikini?" Mary asked.

"I'm holding onto it for safe keeping of course," Julie explained.

"Can I have it back now?" Mary asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

Jenny smiled as she dug it out. She hung both the top and bottom in different hands. "I'll let you choose one of them, and you get it back for free. The other one you'll have to trade your dress for."

Mary took a moment to think. She wasn't too worried about being in just her bikini on the beach. The part that worried her was that she probably would have to take the dress off before getting the second piece of her bikini. She looked around and saw no one was too close by. With the number of people nearby on the beach, any could look over and see her pulling the dress off her body though. "Bottoms," Mary answered.

Mary was handed the bottoms, which she pulled up her legs as soon as she could. Now came the moment she had to take her dress off to get her top. She knew she had to get her top back or she'd be at risk of too many people noticing the pokey nipples and lack of a top under the thin dress. She knew she'd want to go swimming later too.

She reached her hands at the hem of her dress and began to pull it up. As it went up her legs, her red bikini bottoms came into view. She paused right below her breast and took a breath. She knew there was no avoiding it. Her heart beat fast, knowing this would be the first real exposure of the day, and probably more to come. She made sure to turn away from the more crowded beach and took the dress off. She now stood topless back turned to beach full of people.

Mary got an arm over her breast and with her free hand held the dress out for Julie to take. She had to turn back towards the beach to do this. She knew so many people out there could just look her way and notice she was only wearing her bikini bottoms.

Julie giggled as she took the dress from Mary. Mary for a moment pictured her running off with it, and leaving her topless. Mary felt lucky though when Julie handed the top over. She was happy to turn back around and get it on. Anyone who may have looked probably would assume it was just an innocent change into a bikini, but the thought of anyone noticing still brought blush to Mary's face.

"Time to go lay on the beach and get some tan I'm thinking." Julie said. Julie herself dug out some bikini bottoms that matched her top. She pulled them on under her sarong. Since all three were in their swimsuits, now was good of a time as any to do so. All three girls then got their suntan lotion out and began applying.

The girls got their sunglasses on and beach towels. They walked down onto the beach to find a spot to lay and relax. Mary glances at all the people around. Jenny and Julie weren't lying when they explained it would only be college kids around. This made her nervous though knowing Jenny and Julie had less reason to hold back on anything today.

They found a nice clearing and laid out their blankets. The sun was warm and they began by being on their stomachs. Mary heard some chuckling; Jenny and Julie had undone the back of their tops. Mary decided to follow suit before they just ended up forcing her into it.

Mary would have drifted off into sleep probably if it hadn't been for over active imagination. She kept thinking about what the girls might do to her. She knew with her top just trapped under her body, she could be left topless on the beach. What if they convinced her to just get up and act as if she had forgotten to retie the top. She could picture herself just having to get up and go get another ice cream, but this time everyone staring at her bare chest. What if they made her act as if nothing was wrong, and just streak topless in front of everyone, make her show off her breast to all these strangers.

Mary was shaken out of her daydream. Julie was hovering overhead smiling widely. She had in her hand a top that wasn't hers. Mary recognized it, and knew it was Jenny's. Mary looked over to see that Jenny had fallen asleep, and now had no top either. Her bare breast were now pressing against her towel.

"Get her side tie on the bottoms, I'll go to the other side," Julie whispered as she crawled over Jenny. Mary was hesitant to do such a thing. It seemed a bit mean to just strip Julie fully naked on a beach full of people. She knew Julie enjoyed that type of embarrassment, but as she slept?

Julie didn't take much time. Mary could see the bikini bottom go a little limp on one side no longer being tied. Mary took a breath as she reached to undo the other tie. Slowly she pulled the loose string and watched as it became undone and the front half fall down to her towel. Now nothing was holding the bottoms in place.

Jenny crawled back over giggling. "Now when she gets up to turn over or leave, she'll probably not notice right away and they'll fall right off."

Mary thought about how Jenny liked this stuff. She remembered how Jenny recommended that she makes it tougher whenever she wants. Mary wanted to test just how far she could go. She reached over to the bottom and slowly peeled it off of her but. She let it rest between her legs, letting her bottom lie in the bright sun's rays.

"OH, letting her butt get a tan too? I suppose it would be best to let her get rid of all her tan lines," Julie whispered as she laid on her back. Julie obviously was ready to relax and wait for Jenny's embarrassing wake up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary at the Beach Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds